Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night (79263 Views)

My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night / Why Ladies Hardly Change Their Surnames After Marriage These Days / Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by ManIzHot: 3:07am On Jan 05, 2018
designVATExcel:

Damn are you single??
No
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by ManIzHot: 3:11am On Jan 05, 2018
oyinda1599:
waoo...ur such a sweet guy...
Really? Well, i am just bn me, Thanks
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by Pat081: 3:16am On Jan 05, 2018
byna:
Hello guys ,

Married my wife about 5yrs ago.

Initially she sleeps without snooring

Suddenly after putting to bed, she started snooring to the extent that I hardly sleep at night.

I don't want her to feel ashamed of this if I openly confront her.

Please I love her and would love to know how best to approach this issue.
wot is I dnt want her to feel ashamed in dis now u will tell her wen both of u re playing or wen u c dat she is happy or like dear do u knw dat u use to snoring at night
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by Nobody: 3:18am On Jan 05, 2018
Nutase:
Do night vigil and watch over your new family. After all what are men for?
You can kill a man. Do you know that?.
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by Nobody: 3:21am On Jan 05, 2018
ManIzHot:
Talk to her like this

Babe,
I noticed you have been getting stressed up lately
Can it be that work has been hectic?
I don't marry you to start getting you all stressed up

Hold her close

If there could be a way you want me to be of help, i am totally here
I don't want you to get so tired again, thereby struggling with your breathe when sleep...

Now give her a peck and smile

Do you know....last night when you were snoring, i lay a kiss on your lips and smiled, i just wondered why yo were so tired?
Just let me know how i can come in to help
I don't want you to be struggling with your breathing again
I Love you darling
Nollywood don take dis one brain do chair.
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by gare(f): 3:47am On Jan 05, 2018
byna:
Hello guys ,

Suddenly after putting to bed, she started snooring to the extent that I hardly sleep at night.

SHE IS NOT SLEEPING IN THE RIGHT POSITION, IF SHE DOES SHE WILL NOT SNORE, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO ADJUST HER
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by notoriousbabe: 4:06am On Jan 05, 2018
Love conquers all including snoring
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by pimper24: 4:25am On Jan 05, 2018
TheTrueApostle:

anytime she starts snoring, wake her up and start forking her, that way both you and her won't sleep, over time she'll understand.
All the best.
unmarried guy spotted cry
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by Yankee101: 4:29am On Jan 05, 2018
[quote author=byna post=63864381]Hello guys ,

Please I love her and would love to know how best to approach this issue. [/quote

Get her an apnea face-mask as a gift
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by tigerclaws: 4:43am On Jan 05, 2018
Omotayor123:
The only way to stop snoring is to stop her from sleeping.
Abeg learn to cope with it. if it's you, I'm sure she won't complain.
i want to press your bress kiss
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by misgab: 4:48am On Jan 05, 2018
my wife snores and yet claims she doesn't sleep very well
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by yazach: 5:05am On Jan 05, 2018
byna:
Hello guys ,

I pray I don't have your type as in law even during intimacy, like of you are the one that post it on social media.

You said you love her and you are heat exposing her
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by vikkiedee: 5:26am On Jan 05, 2018
Sleep before she sleeps, make sure u don't wake up till morning sha.. lol

1 Like

Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by Malawian(m): 5:27am On Jan 05, 2018
Is there air in your bedroom? I know that people who schooled at places like Ekpoma can survive for 12 hrs without air,but everyone is not the same. Meanwhile, buy yourself ear plugs.
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by miketayo(m): 5:34am On Jan 05, 2018
byna:

Each time I wake her up intermittently at night due to her snore, she gets so ashamed of the act all through the day which I usually notice.

Seems u guys r not as close as u think.. it's something u should joke about and nothing to be ashamed about.. there r drugs that helps with snoring see Ur doctor

1 Like

Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by yommen: 5:37am On Jan 05, 2018
elantraceey:
No matter what the situation is, communication is very vital in any relationship. You should talk to her about it and you both find a solution because she might not even be aware that she snores, had a roommate that never agreed that she snores till we recorded her then she became conscious of herself and by waking her up whenever she starts, it subsided.

I believe your wife's case can be helped, she's probably overstressed, please politely talk to her about it, no lady will love to be a disturbance to her husband.

You are beautiful
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:37am On Jan 05, 2018
She's your friend, joke about it and politely suggest a solution together.
Who knows, you might start yours tomorrow. grin
Might be stress, make her understand that you married her not to stress herself much.
My ex don't ever accept she snores while sleeping until I recorded and played it to her. grin
It was all fun, we looked a solution together and ever since then she become conscious of it.
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by yommen: 5:44am On Jan 05, 2018
Omotayor123:
The only way to stop snoring is to stop her from sleeping.
Abeg learn to cope with it. if it's you, I'm sure she won't complain.

Hasnt JAMB class resumed for the year?
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by TiffanyDavies(f): 5:50am On Jan 05, 2018
Learn to snore as well. It takes two to tango.When she snores and you reply, all will be well!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by okimba24: 5:53am On Jan 05, 2018
ManIzHot:
Talk to her like this

Babe,

Hold her close

I don't want you to get so tired again, thereby struggling with your breathe when sleep...

Do you know....last night when you were snoring, i lay a kiss on your lips and smiled, i just wondered why yo were so tired?
I Love you darling
waooooooooo, this is magic my dear.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by gbagyiza: 5:54am On Jan 05, 2018
efighter:

My guy stop thinking like this nah. Your wife cannot feel ashamed that she snores. The funny part of this is that you too may also be snoring while sleeping but she may not tell you probably because she thinks it is normal or that as her husband, she shouldn't bother you with irrelevancies like this. So tell her as kindly and as lovingly as possible, maybe just maybe the two of you may be able to find a remedy. Your wife loves and care for your feelings as much as you care for her. Minor issues like this should be be an issue at all, you have been joined together as one flesh, one soul.

Child bearing and raising stress is so strenuous my brother. It sometimes changes so many things in a woman's body.

I don't know why married people like to bring their family issues here..That is d reason you r called a man because your heart is matured to handle your family issues with out bringing it to d public..pls this is a minor family issue , he should solve his problem. Your family bond remain strong when ever you learn how to solve your issues within d family.
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by onadana: 5:58am On Jan 05, 2018
Nutase:

I wonder why he is complaining.It is his type that sleep sotay thief go empty the house.Stop complaining you married the full package.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by czaratwork: 5:58am On Jan 05, 2018
Laugh wan kill me die
Nutase:
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by medra(m): 6:00am On Jan 05, 2018
what is the big deal in telling her she is snoring mtcheew oshi. is something i can talk and laugh about it. all dis alakowe gaan self.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by austinoeze(m): 6:02am On Jan 05, 2018
When you were answering 'yes' to 'for better, for worse' @ the alter... I bet you never saw this coming. Just be patient sha, na just wife's domestic stress. You'll get used to it, so prepare your mind sir
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by otokx(m): 6:06am On Jan 05, 2018
swiz123:
Simple.....sleep with you phone's earpiece

it will not work, he should just go to the parlor or he can join in the choir music.
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 05, 2018
free2ryhme:

see a doctor

most posters here are children

CORRECT MAN!!!!!
God bless you tremendously
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by ekevwe(m): 6:07am On Jan 05, 2018
Not everything we see doctors for. There are natural cure for snoring which are
1. avoid alcohol 2 .lose weight 3. Practice Good Sleep Hygiene. 4.change sleeping position 5. Stay Well Hydrated. 6. regular exercise
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by Uniqueteco(m): 6:16am On Jan 05, 2018
[quote author=elantraceey post=63864751]No matter what the situation is, communication is very vital in any relationship. You should talk to her about it and you both find a solution because she might not even be aware that she snores, had a roommate that never agreed that she snores till we recorded her then she became conscious of herself and by waking her up whenever she starts, it subsided.

I believe your wife's case can be helped, she's probably overstressed, please politely talk to her about it, no lady will love to be a disturbance to her husband. [/Bravo! your sense of reasoning is highly respected/]
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 05, 2018
ManIzHot:
Talk to her like this

Babe,

Hold her close

I Love you darling

Awww..Na better mama born you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by donjahsy(m): 6:26am On Jan 05, 2018
excess fat can cause snoring, I suggest you register her with exercise facility so she can cut down on fat.
Re: My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night by cooldipo1(m): 6:34am On Jan 05, 2018
Love is both sweet and painful bro..... Pls sleep in the palour or other room if you can't bear it any longer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. / Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.