Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Why Are You Still Single ? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single ? (35897 Views)

How “no Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage, 6yrs after I'm still single / Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by reservd(m): 9:14am On Jan 19, 2018
mhizcovy:
He hasn't found me yet#dunno y!!!!hop he's not waiting till I clock 30 before he comes#cos I must have enter obodo oyibo by den ooo
Una no dey marry outside ur church
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by petitejolie(f): 9:18am On Jan 19, 2018
hmmmn! village people
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 19, 2018
gloria34:
never said it is a relationship without sex but it shouldn't b centered on sex. I want to b able to spend time with him without sex on our minds, I want to hear him say he loves me and misses me without hinting 4 sex. I want it all, be it attention, love, sex, honesty, faithfulness, just everything. won't settle 4 less cos I can't give less

God bless you my sister.
Stick to what's fair and real.
Guys these days are not interested in settling down, all they want is someone to use as a sex machine.
Pressures to get married shouldn't break u to accept such rubbish.
Stick to good morals, the right man who values a good disciplined woman will come your way and marry you.

For me, I don't settle for rubbish. And I won't allow any man use me anyhow in the name of I love you and I miss you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by tayorh(m): 9:32am On Jan 19, 2018
Still can’t find what i want in a lady, i'm also scared of heartbreak..
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by ladygudhead(f): 9:32am On Jan 19, 2018
Ab025:
Can't really say why I am still single, God knows I try my utmost best but the wrong ladies keeps coming my way.... The thing tire me sef!
Be the right guy yourself, don't be quick to ask a lady for dating, always first cultivate pure friendship,don't fluent money but PURE love.Don't make your vulnerability be easily noticed, relax n don't let being single be something that bothers you.Check for your flaws n shortcoming n work on them,embrace n admire your strenghts.Love yourself like never before. Then tell your maker what you want every morning. NB: Don't crave 4 luv on social media, it does'nt work 4 everybody! cheers! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by olowodaran(m): 9:32am On Jan 19, 2018
biacan:
Any man wey want better wife material nor go run from me..... my problem nah money I nor fit marry poor person.... cause I nor won surfer for marriage..... poor guys dey give person headache too much......

AUNT MIRROR SCARCE 4 UR ROOM, LOOK URSELF AND TELL ME ONE REASON WHY U NO DESERVE POOR MAN.
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 19, 2018
there is no doubt that arrival of sex dolls will worsen the single hood problem.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by favor700(f): 10:20am On Jan 19, 2018
bughead:
Hmmmmm, if you don't have anything to say, go fvck yourself undecided
you are nothing more than an immature boy
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 19, 2018
thanormallooney:
Clarified...but that shouldn't be hard to find, except one thing on your list that difficult. Some are not there yet.
my dear, its difficult finding a guy like that but I'll wait

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 19, 2018
alexialin:

God bless you my sister.
Stick to what's fair and real.
Guys these days are not interested in settling down, all they want is someone to use as a sex machine.
Pressures to get married shouldn't break u to accept such rubbish.
Stick to good morals, the right man who values a good disciplined woman will come your way and marry you.

For me, I don't settle for rubbish. And I won't allow any man use me anyhow in the name of I love you and I miss you.
thank u

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by denony(m): 11:11am On Jan 19, 2018
biacan:
Any man wey want better wife material nor go run from me..... my problem nah money I nor fit marry poor person.... cause I nor won surfer for marriage..... poor guys dey give person headache too much......

Please marry me
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by jetson06: 11:19am On Jan 19, 2018
I am single because i am saving money for sex doll. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by denony(m): 11:27am On Jan 19, 2018
biacan:

Marry me
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by codedearner(m): 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
Am too busy chasing my dreams for now.
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by lookingfly: 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Martin0:

Ur mouth eh! Nor worry I dey come lag soon! That ur mouth I go twist am for ugringrin

But u fit work out tinz together and ur husband will be rich!

I have seen ladies who married their husband as poor men and later became rich after year's of marriage and I can bet my shining black ass that she contributed to the man richness
#gayalert
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by thanormallooney: 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Depends on what you want, is it marriage or just a relationship. The faithfulness part, some of us men need help in the part, the matured ladies how understand what i mean, waiting is good, sha don't chase all the guys coming cos you waiting on someone who's going perfect your list.
gloria34:
my dear, its difficult finding a guy like that but I'll wait
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
thanormallooney:
Depends on what you want, is it marriage or just a relationship. The faithfulness part, some of us men need help in the part, the matured ladies how understand what i mean, waiting is good, sha don't chase all the guys coming cos you waiting on someone who's going perfect your list.
a relationship which may lead to marriage. let's see how it goes

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by thanormallooney: 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
scared of the unknown especially when you have committed to a lady. being single ain't always nice. Once you can cook, feed, clean and maintain yourself, it leaves only ponyor slacking and........it's complicated.
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by thanormallooney: 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
Am not ready, if not would have slid in (to try apply grin). Also if you are in the group of girl who want lots of financial base, you know that makes harder, with your list.
gloria34:
a relationship which may lead to marriage. let's see how it goes
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by orumba(m): 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
STREET
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by CaraJewel(f): 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
Omotaday:
You are probably still thinking of your ex .
nope
that's like yrs ago
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by mhayorr: 1:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
Reasonabledoubt:
Haven’t met anyone in a while that will make me want to take that step.

Not like I’m picky, but lots of guys these days have no depth to them.

I don’t expect to find everything in one man, but he should at least be able to hold a conversation.

Have an open mind, not be too religious. I dislike overly religious people, most of them tend to be hypocrites, and I don’t want him giving my children’s future to his pastor. They don’t look at things from a logical perspective.

At the end of the day, I guess I just haven’t found what I’m looking for. I’ve actually tried, but not there yet.

I know lots of people came from dysfunctional homes, evident by the adults we now have, but I want a good marriage.
My parents were a very happy couple, I saw that growing up, my dad is a very kind man, he loved my mum.

He is a very intelligent man, kind, humble, growing up we didn’t have work that was meant for women. He could do everything we were expected to do. First pepper soup and alcohol I tasted was from my dad. He taught me how to cook soup sef.

He protected, provided,supported. He made sure we all grew up to be independent adults, irrespective of our gender.

My father has depth. I guess Growing up around such a male figure has made it hard to settle for less.

I really like this. You pops the real deal. There are still many guys like this out there though, but the girls make them change for worse. Most babes i know dump good guys for the bad ones.
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Omotaday(m): 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
CaraJewel:
nope
that's like yrs ago
Oh, good for you. Would you mind to talk or stay connected maybe you can find the missing something? wink
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Prettyenit18(f): 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
Op, you forgot to add fear
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by PremiumBae: 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
Martin0:
u are tight

Ur mouth eh! Nor worry I dey come lag soon! That ur mouth I go twist am for ugringrin

I have seen ladies who married their husband as poor men and later became rich after year's of marriage and I can bet my shining black ass that she contributed to the man richness
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by PremiumBae: 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
Martin0:
u are right

Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
thanormallooney:
Am not ready, if not would have slid in (to try apply grin). Also if you are in the group of girl who want lots of financial base, you know that makes harder, with your list.
lol, abeg take ur time o, being single is fun
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by biggy26: 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
octopusfreaky:
Bf is 10 yrs older Dan me and I had to break up with him Still waiting for Mr right
If it's about age, then we might just be d perfect fit. Especially if that is u I see!
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by zicoraads: 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
mhisbliss:
you're totally entitled to your opinion smiley
But it's not an opinion nau. It's an uncontested fact tongue
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
This same issue again ...
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
Martin0:

Na wa for u ooo!pesin nor go play with you again? A whole ur fine face na I wan slap! I can't do that!

**holds her by the waist**grin

I am really enjoying the interplay between you and Biacan, i recommend you both for one another, still reading una comments

..The Villain...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) / Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? / ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.