Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

My Girlfriend Tells Me She Is Recieving Text From Another For Her To Leave Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Tells Me She Is Recieving Text From Another For Her To Leave Me (740 Views)

Guys, How Do You React When Your Girlfriend Tells You To Shut Up? / ‘your Man Didn’t Tell Me He Was Married,’ Girlfriend Tells Angry Wife / A 12-year-old's Girlfriend Tells Him She's Pregnant, Hilarious (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Tells Me She Is Recieving Text From Another For Her To Leave Me by ekpangy(m): 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
Pls i need help from my follow nairaland memeber. Recently my girlfriend told me she has been receiving text messegs from another girl,claim she is my girlfriend and that she should leave me or else she will face her wrath even it leads to the point of death. I just got into this state newly and my current girlfriend happens to be the only girlfriend i have and we have been dating for a year now with promise of spending our future together .i told her she is my first and only date in this state and that is the Honest truth. Things have been going well, until suddenly she showed me some text that a girl who claims to be my girlfriend and that the girl told her that she helped me financially while i was in the university and now i am working and somebody from nowhere wants to reap from where she did not sew. The truth of the matter is i don't have anyother girlfriend except her and my parent trained me in school,i didn't have any girlfriend in sch niether did any girl helped me financially while in sch. Before now i have discus everything abt me and my family to my girlfriend while i was in sch.She gave me the strange number each time i call it will ring but the person will not pick. According to my girlfriend she said the strange number is monitoring our calls and chat and knows whatever we discus on call and chat. In the course of this, my current girlfriend said i use reduce d number of time i call her and we should stay apart for a while, we shouldn't see each other atleast once in two months .Pls i want to know is my current girlfriend manipulating me or what?
Re: My Girlfriend Tells Me She Is Recieving Text From Another For Her To Leave Me by purem(m): 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
See pussy nigga shocked

U claim to be dating a girl for a year, yet u and her are not friends enough to discuss dis issue with her, and explain to her in a way she will understands u, so na we go kom tell u wetin u go do abi

Don wori ur advices is on d way undecided

Shine ur eyes shocked wen picking dem wink
Re: My Girlfriend Tells Me She Is Recieving Text From Another For Her To Leave Me by Mariangeles(f): 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
Your girlfriend should watch out for her safety first before anything, take time off the relationship... Some girls are crazy these days
Re: My Girlfriend Tells Me She Is Recieving Text From Another For Her To Leave Me by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
It could be your gf is tired and wants to break up with you but wants to make it look like your fault.

When they want to breakup, they find flimsy excuse and make it look like your fault, don't bother yourself, nobody called her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tells Me She Is Recieving Text From Another For Her To Leave Me by anselm791(m): 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
only thing I know for sure is that the guilty shall be afraid.
Re: My Girlfriend Tells Me She Is Recieving Text From Another For Her To Leave Me by joceey(m): 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
She is lying to you...Pls free her that girl no love you embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Tells Me She Is Recieving Text From Another For Her To Leave Me by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
Inform a close male friend to call that number whenever you are with your current baby.I think the truth lies there
Re: My Girlfriend Tells Me She Is Recieving Text From Another For Her To Leave Me by wh33z(m): 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
ekpangy:
Pls i need help from my follow nairaland memeber. Recently my girlfriend told me she has been receiving text messegs from another girl,claim she is my girlfriend and that she should leave me or else she will face her wrath even it leads to the point of death. I just got into this state newly and my current girlfriend happens to be the only girlfriend i have and we have been dating for a year now with promise of spending our future together .i told her she is my first and only date in this state and that is the Honest truth. Things have been going well, until suddenly she showed me some text that a girl who claims to be my girlfriend and that the girl told her that she helped me financially while i was in the university and now i am working and somebody from nowhere wants to reap from where she did not sew. The truth of the matter is i don't have anyother girlfriend except her and my parent trained me in school,i didn't have any girlfriend in sch niether did any girl helped me financially while in sch. Before now i have discus everything abt me and my family to my girlfriend while i was in sch.She gave me the strange number each time i call it will ring but the person will not pick. According to my girlfriend she said the strange number is monitoring our calls and chat and knows whatever we discus on call and chat. In the course of this, my current girlfriend said i use reduce d number of time i call her and we should stay apart for a while, we shouldn't see each other atleast once in two months .Pls i want to know is my current girlfriend manipulating me or what?
damn bro this ur go sabi do yahoo well well...dis gal no love u ohhh...leave her oooo ..chai see format

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am Dating A Divorced Man Who Went Back To His Wife And Kids… Help! / How To Kiss A Girl For The First Time Passionately / ‘samantha’ Sex Doll Tops Kenya Google Searches In January 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.