Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

What Are The Punchlines You Use When You Want To Woo/talk To A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Punchlines You Use When You Want To Woo/talk To A Girl (863 Views)

Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life / Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl / Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Punchlines You Use When You Want To Woo/talk To A Girl by NLbully(m): 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
What are the punchlines you use when you want to woo/talk to a girl you just met and know nothing about

grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Punchlines You Use When You Want To Woo/talk To A Girl by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hey babe lah hoté, my name is gregory but u can call me grrrrrrr for short.

Are you a lizard? Cus agama eyez on you.

Well I'm addicted to YES and allergic to NO. So can we shoki together?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Punchlines You Use When You Want To Woo/talk To A Girl by daewoorazer(m): 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2018

Being an alpha male opens all doors

Re: What Are The Punchlines You Use When You Want To Woo/talk To A Girl by Oxster(m): 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hey bitch,your pussy too less busy that it's rusting com over to Papa let Papa Grease and Wet itgrin
Re: What Are The Punchlines You Use When You Want To Woo/talk To A Girl by jamariwolf2(f): 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
Punchlines bawo
Re: What Are The Punchlines You Use When You Want To Woo/talk To A Girl by Stevengerd(m): 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ibadan pipu, be like Wizzyboy make dance, Adio make we dance

1 Like

Re: What Are The Punchlines You Use When You Want To Woo/talk To A Girl by abeeee(m): 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
hey pretty can I toast you??
Re: What Are The Punchlines You Use When You Want To Woo/talk To A Girl by marooh: 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
Shey u dey like person wey like u grin
Re: What Are The Punchlines You Use When You Want To Woo/talk To A Girl by onward4life(m): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
I lick ooo
Re: What Are The Punchlines You Use When You Want To Woo/talk To A Girl by ohimi(m): 11:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
Babe if ur mine i will ask nothing else from God other than to be ur Slave forever

once am with u i have achieve my main purpose on earth
Re: What Are The Punchlines You Use When You Want To Woo/talk To A Girl by Cowbuoy: 11:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
Woss Woss Wobi... Gimme your number make we yarn for phone na... grin
Re: What Are The Punchlines You Use When You Want To Woo/talk To A Girl by Demmtek(m): 12:05am On Jan 05, 2018
Hello.. !! smileyso thought of approaching you decently..with pretty good intentions of getting acquainted with you..just to know you a bit...be friends and to gel up well with you.
Re: What Are The Punchlines You Use When You Want To Woo/talk To A Girl by LessNoise: 1:04am On Jan 05, 2018
marooh:
Shey u dey like person wey like u grin

RadicallyBlunt:
Hey babe lah hoté, my name is gregory but u can call me grrrrrrr for short.

Are you a lizard? Cus agama eyez on you.

Well I'm addicted to YES and allergic to NO. So can we shoki together?

(1) (Reply)

Men Also Bleed / Is It A Must To Have Test Before Marriage / Sex Doll: 50 Advantages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.