Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos (40916 Views)

Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by bejeria101(m): 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
khiaa:

My Beloved. kiss
My best buddies lol. Where you guys hiding?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Favor99(m): 7:07am On Apr 15, 2019
Hey @khiaa that girl missyford31 hasn’t logged back to Nairaland ever since you attacked her. Angela777 also left to. Please stop attacking white people on here. We are open to all races and nationalities here on this forum. Everyone should be allowed and feel free to be here regardless of their ethnic or racial background or skin color.

I do completely understand that you feel that our people have been wronged by whites and I can understand how that can upset anyone. But attacking whites on this forum or in real life(not saying you did it in real life) is not the best way to go about it. Let’s just make Nairaland a fun comfortable place to be

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by khiaa(f): 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
Favor99:
Hey @khiaa that girl missyford31 hasn’t logged back to Nairaland ever since you attacked her. Angela777 also left to. Please stop attacking white people on here. We are open to all races and nationalities here on this forum. Everyone should be allowed and feel free to be here regardless of their ethnic or racial background or skin color.

I do completely understand that you feel that our people have been wronged by whites and I can understand how that can upset anyone. But attacking whites on this forum or in real life(not saying you did it in real life) is not the best way to go about it. Let’s just make Nairaland a fun comfortable place to be

Shut the hell up, I don't care if whites fall off the face of the earth. None of you coons came to my rescue when the hatred was spewed at me

just because I'm black American, now you want to play" Captain Save A White Hoe". If those Neanderthals left because of me then my job is

done. They can either grow a backbone like I was forced to do or move the hell on, GOOD RIDDANCE. Every African tribe, every black

nationalist in the diaspora can be demeaned on nairaland but once the line is crossed and whites are put in their place and given the truth

about themselves then the self-hating Africoons fly out of the woodwork to protect their whiteness. You sicken me. If they can't take Nairaland,

let them go back to Stormfront. Until the coons stop hating on other blacks don"t come to me again about your precious neanderthals because i

don't give a damn about their feelings. Those scriptures were written for the children of Israel to love one another not to love Satan and Satan's children.

2 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by omohayek: 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
khiaa:

Shut the hell up, I don't care if whites fall off the face of the earth. None of you coons came to my rescue when the hatred was spewed at me

just because I'm black American, now you want to play" Captain Save A White Hoe". If those Neanderthals left because of me then my job is

done. They can either grow a backbone like I was forced to do or move the hell on, GOOD RIDDANCE. Every African tribe, every black

nationalist in the diaspora can be demeaned on nairaland but once the line is crossed and whites are put in their place and given the truth

about themselves then the self-hating Africoons fly out of the woodwork to protect their whiteness. You sicken me. If they can't take Nairaland,

let them go back to Stormfront. Until the coons stop hating on other blacks don"t come to me again about your precious neanderthals because i

dont give a damn about their feelings.
The pathetic, grovelling nature of so many Nairalanders towards white people is truly difficult to stomach. From the way some of them go on, one might think white people's sh*t doesn't stink just as badly as anyone else's.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by PaulAris: 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
GraGra247:
Logic has gone on vacation. How will a 50 year old woman from one among the wealthiest Countries in the world come to an underdeveloped country to marry an underaged inexperienced kid where countless gentlemen adults abound.

Female whites are suddenly being attracted to underaged boys. Countless news stories of married white teachers above 40 sleeping with between 13 to 17 year old boys.

The big question is "why"?
LOVE they say is blind.
You'd agree, don't you?

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by khiaa(f): 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
omohayek:

The pathetic, grovelling nature of so many Nairalanders towards white people is truly difficult to stomach. From the way some of them go on, one might think white people's sh*t doesn't stink just as badly as anyone else's.

They are pathetic, and to think these are the self-hating people that blacks in the diaspora once fantasized about, thank goodness for the internet,

now we can see who they truly are and why it was so easy for their ancestors to sell other tribes into slavery. An African (Nigerian) once told me

that when he first shook a white man's hand he didn't wash his own hand for a week, this was because he was in awe of his white GOD. I kid

you not this is how a lot of them view whites. I felt so ashamed and disgusted. Whites are reading what these idiots are saying about them and

believe me it swells their egos up. They come to Nairaland and create topics that they know these Africoons will bring praise to all things

whites and they feed into this. They are so used to being worshipped and adored by these idiots that when a person like me gives the true facts

about these demons they run and hide for cover. I guarantee you the Africoons will come at me for telling the truth about their white saviors.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Favor99(m): 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2019
khiaa:

don't give a damn about their feelings. Those scriptures were written for the children of Israel to love one another not to love Satan and Satan's children.
Just because I’m telling you not to have some much hate for a race of people doesn’t make me a coon. That’s not cooning. I love, respect and embrace my culture and being Nigerian. I’m proud of my culture and heritage. I don’t have this colorism, light skin vs dark skin thing that’s plaguing our people and all the self-hate. Just because I tell you to stop attacking each and every white person you see, your now labeling me a coon? I’ve come to your defense before several times, how many times have you come to my defense?

Oh yea I forgot to add, saying that it’s because your Black American doesn’t make sense. I’ve said countless times that I love and respect Black Americans. I’m just speaking out against something that’s wrong. Your not a bad person, your upset because you’ve felt you’ve been wronged.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by khiaa(f): 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
Favor99:

Just because I’m telling you not to have some much hate for a race of people doesn’t make me a coon. That’s not cooning. I love, respect and embrace my culture and being Nigerian. I’m proud of my culture and heritage. I don’t have this colorism, light skin vs dark skin thing that’s plaguing our people and all the self-hate. Just because I tell you to stop attacking each and every white person you see, your now labeling me a coon? I’ve come to your defense before several times, how many times have you come to my defense?

If I am telling a neanderthal the truth about itself there is no reason for you to come to its defense, just mind your own business and stay out of mine. Tell those neanderthals to come to your defense, let them cape for you like you cape for them. undecided
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by khiaa(f): 5:25am On Apr 16, 2019
Favor99:

Oh yea I forgot to add, saying that it’s because your Black American doesn’t make sense. I’ve said countless times that I love and respect Black Americans. I’m just speaking out against something that’s wrong. Your not a bad person, your upset because you’ve felt you’ve been wronged.

I unfollowed you please give me the same courtesy and unfollow me.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Favor99(m): 5:29am On Apr 16, 2019
khiaa:

Ok I did unfollow you first, but that’s alright

I had already unfollowed you
no need to make a scene
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by khiaa(f): 11:02am On Apr 16, 2019
Favor99:

no need to make a scene

No, you did not, but anyways, thanks.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Alezy(m): 11:56am On Apr 16, 2019
khiaa:

problems?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by khiaa(f): 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
Alezy:
problems?

Its ok love, he's not important. How have you been? smiley
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by agbonkamen(f): 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2019
spaggyy:
Nobody is complaining now about the white lady's bad use of English.

Abi which one is "I missing you"?
she is correct that how Rastafarians speak English. grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2019
what kinda Responsible Juvenile calls himself Pablo classic? I hope he didn't use the same name to marry the old white woman. He will know when he turns up at The UK Home office with such name.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by BlackAdam55(m): 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
khiaa:

Favor99:

no need to make a scene

Smh

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Favor99(m): 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2019
BlackAdam55:

Smh
Sorry bro, she always be snapping off on me like that. If you read my posts, you will see I didnt do anything wrong
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by khiaa(f): 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
BlackAdam55:

Smh

You disgusting azz, he unfollowed me but he followed me right back that's why I asked him to unfollow me so mind your own business.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by khiaa(f): 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
Favor99:

Sorry bro, she always be snapping off on me like that. If you read my posts, you will see I didnt do anything wrong

Stop trying to play innocent, I have told you several times to stay out of my business, how many times do you have to be told that your opinion isn't going to change mines. So from now on I hope this is a start for you to understand that I don't care what you think, you have your opinions and I have my own. Stay in your lane and I will stay in mine. I hope this is the last conversation that we would have. Is that clear?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by BlackAdam55(m): 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
Favor99:

you don't need to apologise I know how that lady behave, you should have ignore her no need to explain anything to her.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by BlackAdam55(m): 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
khiaa:

You disgusting azz, he unfollowed me but he followed me right back that's why I asked him to unfollow me so mind your own business.
You need to stop chasing foreigners here, I don't care what your deal with white people is, go deal with them in your country and don't bring it here. Nl is open to all race of people not just blacks ,you understand?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by khiaa(f): 10:59pm On Apr 16, 2019
BlackAdam55:
You need to stop chasing foreigners here, I don't care what your deal with white people is, go deal with them in your country and don't bring it here[b].[b] Nl is open to all race of peopl[/b]e not just blacks ,you understand?[/b]

The bolded is a lie, you hate on each other according to the tribe. The only ones you are open to is anyone who is non-black, so stop your" We are the world'" bullshyt.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by BlackAdam55(m): 11:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
khiaa:

The bolded is a lie, you hate on each other according to the tribe. The only ones you are open to is anyone who is non-black, so stop your" We are the world'" bullshyt.
And how is it your Business? Who we love who we hate it's none of your business, stop chasing foreigners away or else I'm gonna to report your silly ass.

2 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Favor99(m): 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
BlackAdam55:
you don't need to apologise I know how that lady behave, you should have ignore her no need to explain anything to her.
Ok, true
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by khiaa(f): 3:14am On Apr 17, 2019
BlackAdam55:
And how is it your Business? Who we love who we hate it's none of your business, stop chasing foreigners away or else I'm gonna to report your silly ass.

How is it your business who I love or hate? how do I have the power to chase anyone away from Nairaland, if they leave its because they wanted to? Try using your half of a brain and figure that concept out. undecided Spend your time searching for your lost neanderthals and stay off of my mentions because your opinions are irrelevant.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Alezy(m): 9:52am On Apr 17, 2019
khiaa:

Its ok love, he's not important. How have you been? smiley
very fine and u?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 19, 2019
khiaa:

I didnt log in for ages cos my mums been in hospital really sick and ive spend alot of time there for a while now and because i have had alot going on. Idc wat anyone says about me who dnt know me. I dunno this girl either n therefore care little what she thinks. God created all of us hes the only one who has the power of creation n u get good n bad ppl in every race.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 19, 2019
kachi19:

lol is he Igbo?

Yeah he is igbo
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 19, 2019
[quote author=JustCare post=73363638]

I have really got some respect for you even though I'm not certain of the true character and identify behind your

Its my name and 31 is my day of birth.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by khiaa(f): 1:44am On Nov 20, 2019
Missyford31:

I didnt log in for ages cos my mums been in hospital really sick and ive spend alot of time there for a while now and because i have had alot going on. Idc wat anyone says about me who dnt know me. I dunno this girl either n therefore care little what she thinks. God created all of us hes the only one who has the power of creation n u get good n bad ppl in every race.

The most high didn't create you demons.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by JustCare: 11:42am On Dec 10, 2019
Check your pm
[quote author=Missyford31 post=84168001][/quote]
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 08, 2020
khiaa:

The most high didn't create you demons.

Lol if U say so honey. Someday we will all see we are the same race. Afterall god is the creator yes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? / How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video / Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.