Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos (40891 Views)

Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Dafreeguy(m): 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
donnaD:

check well and examine urslf.monitoring spirit.

chisos! see bashing biko don't let my future wife see what u wrote o make she no think say I be heart breaker
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by donnaD(f): 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
Dafreeguy:

chisos! see bashing biko don't let my future wife see what u wrote o make she no think say I be heart breaker
continue to dey deceive all those ur small girls.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Dafreeguy(m): 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
donnaD:
continue to dey deceive all those ur small girls.
Nawa o..u go sabi spoil show
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by ahmedox(m): 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
Priscy01:
Pablo Classic and his British wife, Maribel got married in Ekiti State last November.

She has since gone back to her country after their honeymoon in Ado-Ekiti. The lovestruck husband posted that he is missing his wife.
He wrote;
"Dull mood
Just feel like Posting this sha
Oluwa loh ni blessing
Missing my sweetheart Fasakin Maribel
#Pablo Classic"

Maribel replied, writing:
"Missing you honey"

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/my-sweetheart-young-nigerian-guy-pines.html

E be like say OP na d ex girlfriend grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by donnaD(f): 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
Dafreeguy:

lwkm which show??
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Keketu(m): 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
fpeter:

Inferiority complex at its peak. The worst part is that people like you can't even get a decent black woman or white woman so you always settle for depressed and dejected society rejects like yourself, your type can't even stand a chance with any successful and intelligent black woman but guess what, we don't even need weak men here...queens rule with kings not diaper boys.
Stop it. Dont insult your elder
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Olatara(f): 6:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
Dafreeguy:

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Dafreeguy(m): 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
donnaD:
lwkm which show??
that kinda show na..u already know
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by donnaD(f): 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
Dafreeguy:

that kinda show na..u already know
I no know the show oo
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Dafreeguy(m): 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
donnaD:
I no know the show oo
ok no worry na
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by donnaD(f): 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
Dafreeguy:

ok no worry na
thanks beta.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by olaxmatic07(m): 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
Spoilt4toto:
Whites are superior over these black bitches...... Holding my white Italian bae like no man's biznex.
NB: bash me n sign your backwardness warrant..
gimme one now
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Spoilt4toto: 6:42am On Jan 06, 2018
olaxmatic07:
gimme one now
e go easy if you dey here physically with them. Them no like blind dating.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by khiaa(f): 8:27am On Jan 06, 2018
Spoilt4toto:
Whites are superior over these black bitches...... Holding my white Italian bae like no man's biznex.

So that would mean that Italian men are superior over you right, because you came from those black bitches. How's that black bitch mom of yours?

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by khiaa(f): 8:29am On Jan 06, 2018
GraGra247:
Logic has gone on vacation. How will a 50 year old woman from one among the wealthiest Countries in the world come to an underdeveloped country to marry an underaged inexperienced kid where countless gentlemen adults abound.

Female whites are suddenly being attracted to underaged boys. Countless news stories of married white teachers above 40 sleeping with between 13 to 17 year old boys.

The big question is "why"?

Control.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Spoilt4toto: 8:29am On Jan 06, 2018
khiaa:

So that would mean that Italian men are superior over you right, because you came from those black bitches. How's that black bitch mom of yours?
some words are better not said.

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by khiaa(f): 8:34am On Jan 06, 2018
You guys had better be careful, whites are killing black people and harvesting their body parts over here in America. The grass isn't always greener on the other side.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by khiaa(f): 8:37am On Jan 06, 2018
Spoilt4toto:
some words are better not said.

You should have kept that bullshyt to yourself or are you just seeking negative attention?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 06, 2018
I never see any British white woman wey fine.they always look woworish. Anyway the hustle for British papers is real.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 06, 2018
khiaa:
You guys had better be careful, whites are killing black people and harvesting their body parts over here in America. The grass isn't always greener on the other side.
many of the nigerian guys getting into marriage with these old white women are mostly doing it for immigration purpose.so b4 the white woman would think of doin any mischief the guy would have already dumped her and moved to another state. And besides i haven't heard any case of a nigerian man who married an old white woman getting harmed.its always the white women at d receiving end.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 06, 2018
Ikechuob:
WTF is with you Africans in Africa laying fat unattractive white women?

Is that Green card hustle that bad?

No offense to the man but based on the picture, that girl is considered hella unattractive in terms of white women. Wtf is wrong with y'all niggas in Africa? Why always seek white women that noone wants including white men. The hell is wrong with y'all. Have respect for unaselves abeg
u think an attractive white woman would want to marry a green card hustler? Where dat one dey happen? cheesy
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 06, 2018
Martin0:

This op is wrong for saying the lady is old!
That lady might just be 20 or ever possibly be 19...
20 ke? shocked ..dat lady look 20 to u? Martin if dat lady is too young at least she will be 50. Anyway all na hustlecheesy.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by khiaa(f): 9:45am On Jan 06, 2018
lefulefu:
many of the nigerian guys getting into marriage with these old white women are mostly doing it for immigration purpose.so b4 the white woman would think of doin any mischief the guy would have already dumped her any moved to another state. And besides i haven't heard any case of a nigerian man who married an old white woman getting harmed.its always the white women at d receiving end.

I'm not talking about Nigerians only I'm talking about black people in general including black Americans. They are harvesting black people for our melanin. So many black people have been found murdered with their organs missing including some little black girls who went missing and were found without their organs.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 06, 2018
Spoilt4toto:
after making all these mouth u will still come back to Nigeria and beg ur parents or family members to arrange for a nigerian wife for u for una village.no be una way before? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 06, 2018
khiaa:

I'm not talking about Nigerians only I'm talking about black people in general including black Americans. They are harvesting black people for our melanin. So many black people have been found murdered with their organs missing including some little black girls who went missing and were found without their organs.
aghh this is creepy. The only one i have heard about is old white men coming to Africa to marry young African girls and carrying them back to Europe. While in Europe they force such young African ladies to have sex with their friends or with strange men and even in some extreme cases with dogs while they put it on video and sell such videos to shady characters on the internet.i saw some of these stories on Facebook.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by khiaa(f): 10:12am On Jan 06, 2018
lefulefu:
aghh this is creepy. The only one i have heard about is old white men coming to Africa to marry young African girls and carrying them back to Europe. While in Europe they force such young African ladies to have sex with their friends or with strange men and even in some extreme cases with dogs while they put it on video and sell such videos to shady characters on the internet.i saw some of these stories on Facebook.

Why don't these girls come back home?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Martin0(m): 10:40am On Jan 06, 2018
lefulefu:
20 ke? shocked ..dat lady look 20 to u? Martin if dat lady is too young at least she will be 50. Anyway all na hustlecheesy.

See yeah I know u won't agree with me!

Most of these white ladies are not as old as we thought! See e get one babe wey my guy wey dey london show me,I be dey think say don old like 40/50 but when him tell me say d babe na jus her twenties,guy I shock!

Me sef con go zoom dey pics well I con see say na true!

U know say whites dey grown big as one can never imagine,dem dey grow pass their age!

If I should say that lady could possibly be around 25minimium!

Ask lalas247,shaybebaby,about this dem go tell u!
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Lalas247(f): 10:43am On Jan 06, 2018
Martin0:

See yeah I know u won't agree with me!

Most of these white ladies are not as old as we thought! See e get one babe wey my guy wey dey london show me,I be dey think say don old like 40/50 but when him tell me say d babe na jus her twenties,guy I shock!

Me sef con go zoom dey pics well I con see say na true!

U know say whites dey grown big as one can never imagine,dem dey grow pass their age!

If I should say that lady could possibly be around 25minimium!

Ask lalas247,shaybebaby,about this dem go tell u!
Marin this one ain’t 25 o .. e don reach at least 30 ...
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Martin0(m): 10:43am On Jan 06, 2018
khiaa:

Why don't these girls come back home?
Er! Na wa ooo
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Martin0(m): 10:45am On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:
Marin this one ain’t 25 o .. e don reach at least 30 ...
Oh now u finally said something possible!
So don't u still consider as young to be inlove with?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by khiaa(f): 10:45am On Jan 06, 2018
Martin0:

Er! Na wa ooo

Now you know I don't understand what you wrote. sad
Re: Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos by Lalas247(f): 10:47am On Jan 06, 2018
Martin0:

Oh now u finally said something possible!

So don't u still consider as young to be inlove with?
This one in the pic is older ....
it never works out ... u have to ask a cougar lol we have one on Nl ... though deactivated but she is here somewhere looking for next fish to fry cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? / South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.