Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,850 members, 7,956,189 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:22 AM

Help!!! Please Read And Advice. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! Please Read And Advice. (1977 Views)

I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. / No Idea On The Topic To Use, But Pls Read And Advice. / My Marriage Of 7 Months Is About To Break, Please Read And Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Please Read And Advice. by edimolu(m): 9:31am On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:
I'm not supporting her, I think he should just cut her loose, cheating is bad and its one thing that shouldn't be forgiven in relationship.
Exactly, never forgive a cheat, if she does it the first time, she'd do it again...it is hard to come across a loyal lady!..very very hard! I have dated cheats like kilode, but i was hardly ever pained cos i was keeping em around for the fun of sex!

But imagine me wanting to get married in few months and getting to know bae cheats, choi...the blood shed is gonna be worse than spartacus! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Please Read And Advice. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:32am On Jan 06, 2018
I don't get you Mr. After seeing all those stuff she is doing,you are still waiting for advice on how to leave her abi? When we call some men pussy niggars,they get angry but this is one of the reasons. Since you can't let her go,the best for you to do is commit suicide and end everything.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Please Read And Advice. by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 06, 2018
edimolu:

Exactly, never forgive a cheat, if she does it the first time, she'd do it again...it is hard to come across a loyal lady!..very very hard! I have dated cheats like kilode, but i was hardly ever pained cos i was keeping em around for the fun of sex!

But imagine me wanting to get married in few months and getting to know bae cheats, choi...the blood shed is gonna be worse than spartacus! cheesy
I also don't forgive cheats, left ex cos of cheating, I also told my told my present guy I will leave him if he cheats even if its one month to our wedding, I don't like to share.

I admire and respect guys with self-control and self-discipline.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Please Read And Advice. by edimolu(m): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:
I also don't forgive cheats, left ex cos of cheating, I also told my told my present guy I will leave him if he cheats even if its one month to our wedding, I don't like to share.

I admire and respect guys with self-control and self-discipline.
Hahahahaha, possessive lady, learn to share abeg, telling a man not to cheat is like telling him not to have a hard-on...it is inborn now, it is never our fault cheesy

Men with self control? Thats a tough one, very rare!
Re: Help!!! Please Read And Advice. by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 06, 2018
edimolu:

Hahahahaha, possessive lady, learn to share abeg, telling a man not to cheat is like telling him not to have a hard-on...it is inborn now, it is never our fault cheesy

Its rare, I love rare cos my kind of girl is rare, I can be loyal to a fault. I'm not possessive, I just don't like to share my man, I see cheating on me as a slap on my face.
Re: Help!!! Please Read And Advice. by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 06, 2018
edimolu:

Its rare, I love rare cos my kind of girl is rare, I can be loyal to a fault. I'm not possessive, I just don't like to share my man, I see cheating on me as a slap on my face.

And please don't come and tell me men are polygamous in nature bullshiit crap. Women can also be polygamous.
Re: Help!!! Please Read And Advice. by edimolu(m): 10:15am On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:

And please don't come and tell me men are polygamous in nature bullshiit crap. Women can also be polygamous.
What of if it was just sex, no strings attached with the other lady? Do you consider that cheating?

Kikikikiki, women can be polygamous? I wee not laugh finish!It is not bullshit dear ,it is not our fault we always wanna explore, na God do am like that.... cheesy
Re: Help!!! Please Read And Advice. by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 06, 2018
edimolu:

Kikikikiki, women can be polygamous? I wee not laugh finish!

It is not bullshit dear ,it is not our fault we always wanna explore, na God do am like that.... cheesy
God told you to explore.

Are you serious right now?
Re: Help!!! Please Read And Advice. by edimolu(m): 10:20am On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:
God told you to explore.

Are you serious right now?
Yes i am serious, no living male, be it man or animal was created to service just one female, but the higher brains we possess as beings made that almost non-occuring, nevertheless we still sense the zeal to explore once in a while, well some men do get over it while the vast majority dont grin
Re: Help!!! Please Read And Advice. by Jman06(m): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:
I might have friends doesn't mean I sleep around with them or flirt, send nudes pics to them, I'm above that shiit, don't like anything that will ruin my image so I don't cheat or sleep around. Those options are in friendzone cheesy.

The most successful people in life are people that are good at plan B.
That's the deal!

Just keep them as friends but never get down with any of them. Let the one who is serious prove himself by putting a ring on it.

@op, like some people have advised, get yourself another girl even if you will not have anything serious with her, just let her serve as a distraction. It does wonders in helping to get over a girl you loved. I'm a living witness to that.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Please Read And Advice. by Apina(m): 11:26am On Jan 06, 2018
You cannot love others if you do not love yourself First. Stop being a sissy and move on.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Please Read And Advice. by dingbang(m): 11:49am On Jan 06, 2018
khiaa:

Where's your proof? smiley
I'm a practical person. Just hook me up with one of ur american friends and see for yaself wink
Re: Help!!! Please Read And Advice. by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 06, 2018
Jman06:
That's the deal!

Just keep them as friends but never get down with any of them. Let the one who is serious prove himself by putting a ring on it.

@op, like some people have advised, get yourself another girl even if you will not have anything serious with her, just let her serve as a distraction. It does wonders in helping to get over a girl you loved. I'm a living witness to that.
You smart!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Please Read And Advice. by Countersam(m): 12:14am On Jan 07, 2018
ClitoPen:

Abeg how u take do the whatsapp cloning things!?

You will need to disable popup notifications on the person's phone cause when the phones are linked they see a notification.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Hates Broke Guys With Passion, Scrrenshots / - / IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE GET IN HERE. FEMALE FOLKS GET IN HERE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.