Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans (15042 Views)

How To Tell Difference Between Hausa And Fulani People / Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica / Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
macof:

Lmao. Acted like a thorough rabid dog grin and made zero sense in the process

Learn to at least tolerate the truth cos it ain't going nowhere. Oloriburuku.

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by macof(m): 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
donnie:

Learn to at least tolerate the truth cos it ain't going nowhere. Oloriburuku.

Anybody can call any nonsense truth doesn't make it truth
You are out of your league and area of expertis

Everyone knows who the low life unfortunate rabid dog is here grin so that "oloriburuku" is reserved for you

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by morpheus24: 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
donnie:

I know the region where whites say the Bantus originated from (between Cross River and Cameroon) very well. That's a lie and meant to mislead. The Bantu migration was actually in the opposite direction, through Nubia/Ethiopia to Central and Southern Africa. There were however much earlier migrations to the region between Nigeria and Cameroon thousands of years before the Bantu migration.

Even those of West Africa also migrated through Egypt/ Nubia but also through the Sudan, Chad etc. Many from Morocco. And others were shipped down to the West African coast from Spain and Portugal.

These are all Ancient biblical ISRAELITES.

People did migrate from east to west in a first wave, however these blacks were proto-Bantus as are groups like wolof, mende, etc who are not considered Bantu. The direction of Bantu groups is from west-central to east then to south.

Simple genetic studies destroys confirms this as If you backward engineer genetics you will see that the trail follows this pattern with groups from East Africa more genetically similar to Southern Bantus who also encountered Khoi populations on their journer and assimilated their genes and their language as well.

White man is not the god of knowledge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
morpheus24:

People did migrate from east to west in a first wave, however these blacks were proto-Bantus as are groups like wolof, mende, etc who are not considered Bantu. The direction of Bantu groups is from west-central to east then to south.

Simple genetic studies destroys confirms this as If you backward engineer genetics you will see that the trail follows this pattern with groups from East Africa more genetically similar to Southern Bantus who also encountered Khoi populations on their journer and assimilated their genes and their language as well.

White man is not the god of knowledge.

Just to show you i know what you are talking about. But they are mixing two different civilizations and migrations together. Now, I am not referring to the rest of West Africa here.

I have been to the region where the Bantu migration is said to have begun along the Nigeria Cameroon border and this is one of the reasons for their conclusion.

IKOM MONOLITHS

These monoliths which date back to thousands of years predate the Bantu migration by several centuries. These stones have writings on them that are similar to Sumerian writing which are much older than Egyptian hieroglyphics. Those who careved these stones were of a different race, much shorter human beings. But they used these monilths to conclude that that's where Bantu migration began. Whereas some Bantus migrated to that region in the 1700s after they were evicted from South Africa during the Boa wars, migrating through Congo and Cameroon.

I have spoken to the elders and stakeholders from this region who have a clear oral history of where the came from and when. I have been there physically and have seen the ancient artifacts and monoliths. Many who live there even regard these stones as sacred, gods and pray to them.

The EKOI (EJAGHAM), IBIBIOS, EFIKS, TIVs etc of Nigeria were part of this Bantu migration. Bantus also migrated fleeing persecution and slavery from Arabs/Islamists.

NOW This is what they hide from you regarding the Bantu migrations either ignorantly or deliberately...

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by morpheus24: 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
donnie:

Just to show you i know what you are talking about. But they are mixing two different civilizations and migrations together. Now, I am not referring to the rest of West Africa here.

What is the first civilization you are refering to above and what is the second?

What time frame are these two migratory events?

donnie:

I have been to the region where the Bantu migration is said to have begun along the Nigeria Cameroon border and this is one of the reasons for their conclusion.

IKOM MONOLITHS

These monoliths which date back to thousands of years predate the Bantu migration by several centuries. These stones have writings on them that are similar to Sumerian writing which are much older than Egyptian hieroglyphics. Those who careved these stones were of a different race, much shorter human beings.

What different race is this? can you elaborate further on this.

donnie:

But they used these monilths to conclude that that's where Bantu migration began. Whereas some Bantus migrated to that region in the 1700s after they were evicted from South Africa during the Boa wars, migrating through Congo and Cameroon.

This particular group you refer to actually fled the "mfecane"_The scattering in Bantu. They made their way upwards into Zambia and Congolese borders with Southern Africa. This has nothing to do with the first initial migratory pattern. DNA supports this.

donnie:

I've spoken to the elders and stakeholders from this region who have a clear oral history of where the came from and when. I have been there physically and have seen the ancient artifacts and monoliths. Many who live there even regard these stones as sacred, gods and pray to them.

The EKOI (EJAGHAM), IBIBIOS, EFIKS, TIVs etc of Nigeria were part of this Bantu migration. Bantus also migrated fleeing persecution and slavery from Arabs/Islamists.

NOW This is what they hide from you regarding the Bantu migrations either ignorantly or deliberately...

The Arab slave trade is about 1400 years old which is far less of the time frame that migratory patterns occured in Africa after the Sahara desertification. I don't trust this analysis plus oral tradition is very suspect.

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 10:08am On Aug 09, 2020
morpheus24:

What is the first civilization you are refering to above and what is the second?

Did you not speak of early human migrations out of Africa?

morpheus24:
What time frame are these two migratory events?

It is wrong and misleading to refer to "intitial human migration" and the Bantu migration (often depicted with that map showing movement from Nigeria/Cameroon) as one and the same.

morpheus24:
What different race is this? can you elaborate further on this

They existed thousands of years before the Israelites (Bantus). They were much shorter human beings.

morpheus24:
This particular group you refer to actually fled the "mfecane"_The scattering in Bantu. They made their way upwards into Zambia and Congolese borders with Southern Africa. This has nothing to do with the first initial migratory pattern. DNA supports this.

The Arab slave trade is about 1400 years old which is far less of the time frame that migratory patterns occured in Africa after the Sahara desertification. I don't trust this analysis plus oral tradition is very suspect.

Again, I am not referring to initial human migration from Africa. The Bantus met indigenous populations like the pygmies and Nilotics as they migrated along to Central and southern Africa which they had to subdue or assimilate.

Now, they may speak a Bantu language, doesn't mean they are Bantus, many are Nilotics and the people know the difference. In fact in many cases there is hostility between the races. They hate the Bantus. Most of what I am telling you is firsthand knowledge, not from books. I have interacted with the people and I speak a Bantu language. The real Bantus have a common history of migration, religion, etc. They know themselves and they know the Nilotics among them.

Those Bantus that formed the great kingdom of KONGO with 12 clans/tribes (representing the 12 tribes of Israel) have a clear history of migration from Egypt to Nubia to Sheba/Aksum (300AD). Then leaving Aksum due to pressures put on them by Sunday Christian King Kaleb, these Isrealites (Bantus) migrated to Zimbabwe (500AD). With more migration of Bantu Isrealites to Great Zimbabwe and with rapid urbanization and population growth, the migration continued to the Kalahari desert and then to their present location, having been led by Prophets and seers. These are the truths European books will not carry. And since they will not tell the truth or show in their books where the Bantus actually came from, they purposely confuse early human migration with the Bantu migration.

Who do you think captured the Bantus and sold during the Arab and sub-saharan slave trades? Who entered the forests kidnapping Bantus that were later put on slaveships and taken to the Americas? It is the Arabs (blacks), Berbers, Fulanis.. all of whom were indigenous black Africans! The Bantus even had a name for those who rode on horses and with swords, raiding their communities for slaves- IGENYI. But European books hide these facts which they know, saying Africans sold Africans. Well, in a sense they're correct, because Israelites are Africans. Or because Africa is a continent housing several nations/ races. Africa is not a race.

And speaking of DNA, Cross River is usually a perculiar case for DNA and linguistic studies because of the various streams of migration to the region and from different directions. A DNA study was conducted taking samples from The Igbos, Ashanti of Ghana, and Cross River tribes (Ibibios, Ejagham, Efiks). It revealed that despite the different languages and migratory patterns, they had similar paternal DNA haplogroup (E1B1A). So there was no difference in DNA between the Igbos, the Ashanti and the Cross River ethnic groups (who were part of the Bantu migration).

But you will begin to notice the mixture in DNA haplogroups as you move towards East, Central to Southern Africa. This is due to the mixture of the Nilotics (indigenous Africans) among the Bantu. However the E1B1A paternal DNA haplogroup is still prevalent.
Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by Amujale(m): 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
There are no tribes in Africa, there are ethnicities. The tribes are elsewhere.

Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba are indegenous to the African continent.

Furthermore, the African is first to inhabit and populate all the other continents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by Amujale(m): 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
donnie:

These are all Ancient biblical ISRAELITES.

The Christian bible is void of history.

You wont find anyones history in the bible but some derranged writters personal scruples.

As in, scrupulosity.

In short, that book is fake, false and counterintuitive.

The moment you provide such fake literature as a source, the moment the information you present becomes invalid.
Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
Amujale:

The Christian bible is void of history.

You wont find anyones history in the bible but some derranged writters personal scruples.

As in, scrupulosity.

In short, that book is fake, false and counterintuitive.

The moment you provide such fake literature as a source, the moment the information you present becomes invalid.

The scriptures are not "Christian". And they are a veritable source of history. In short, I have no words for you... Oya face front.
Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2020
Amujale:
There are no tribes in Africa, there are ethnicities. The tribes are elsewhere.

Ibo, Hausa and Yoruba are indegenous to the African continent.

Furthermore, the African is first to inhabit and populate all the other continents.

You're only decieving yourself with that false narrative. Africans are one but they are capturing you and enslaving you. They hate you and want to wipe you out. But una eye never clear yet. You're dealing with people who know you and understand history but you prefer to remain dumb and complacent.

Even the DNA is different but you like the false narrative as it keeps you and your fellows happy in your false reality.

Even Yoruba and Hausa traditions state clearly their migration from the collapsing Assyrian empire...

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by Amujale(m): 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
donnie:

You're only decieving yourself with that false narrative. Africans are one but they are capturing you and enslaving you. They hate you and want to wipe you out. But una eye never clear yet. You're dealing with people who know you and understand history but you prefer to remain dumb and complacent.

Even the DNA is different but you like the false narrative as it keeps you and your fellows happy in your false reality.

Even Yoruba and Hausa traditions state clearly their migration from the collapsing Assyrian empire...

You are out of your mind.

The only person peddling a false narrarive is you.

Provide us with the sources of your warped narrative.

Im guessing you are going to quote the bible?

The history of the entire world has already been determined by genuine historians, stay there spouting out nonsense.

Only goodness knows where you get all these nonsensical narratives from, whoever told you this ought to be locked away and the keys thrown into the deep blue.

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by Amujale(m): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
donnie:

The scriptures are not "Christian".

You dont know what you're texting.

Provide your sources then we'll take it from there.

Oya face back.
Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by Amujale(m): 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
The people of Nigeria have been in existence in the same region for years that would amount to hundreds of thousands (close to one million years).

It's from here that we migrated to other parts of the continent, to Northern Africa, the Americas, Asia and Europe during the periods before so-called records began.

That is to say, similar to all the other Africans, Nigerianssic have been travelling the world before the arrival of the current stock of Asians and Europeans.
Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by morpheus24: 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
donnie:

Did you not speak of early human migrations out of Africa?

I never mentioned any early migrations out of Africa please.

You said there was an earlier movement of human civilization prior to the bantu expansion within Africa I asked you what and when?

donnie:

It is wrong and misleading to refer to "intitial human migration" and the Bantu migration (often depicted with that map showing movement from Nigeria/Cameroon) as one and the same.

I don't know what you are talking about here. Clarify.

donnie:

They existed thousands of years before the Israelites (Bantus). They were much shorter human beings.

How do you know they were shorter?
What fossil findings corroborates this finding?
What time period was this movement?

donnie:

Again, I am not referring to initial human migration from Africa. The Bantus met indigenous populations like the pygmies and Nilotics as they migrated along to Central and southern Africa which they had to subdue or assimilate.

Again you day initial migration from Africa. I did not refer to this. You showed a map of migratory patterns staring from what is known as the levant today proceeding to West Africa and then on the ships out of Africa to the AMericas.

When was this movment?
WHo were this people?
What race were they, describe them physically please.
Are they related to Africans.Are they Africans genetically.

As far as the migratory patterns of Bantu, that is correct but that has nothing to do with any point you are making so is irrelevant.

donnie:

Now, they may speak a Bantu language, doesn't mean they are Bantus, many are Nilotics and the people know the difference. In fact in many cases there is hostility between the races. They hate the Bantus. Most of what I am telling you is firsthand knowledge, not from books. I have interacted with the people and I speak a Bantu language. The real Bantus have a common history of migration, religion, etc. They know themselves and they know the Nilotics among them.

I have also interacted with many bantu groups along the borders with the nilotics, mostly congolese, rwanda's and the likes and they do have somewhat of an aggression between the two, however they are not two seperate races in any sense and only understand that their histories are different.

Again this has nothing to do with your initial point. You are digressing and are all over the place. What has this point got to do with your initial first civilization of movement of people and the map you depicted?

donnie:

Those Bantus that formed the great kingdom of KONGO with 12 clans/tribes (representing the 12 tribes of Israel) have a clear history of migration from Egypt to Nubia to Sheba/Aksum (300AD). Then leaving Aksum due to pressures put on them by Sunday Christian King Kaleb, these Isrealites (Bantus) migrated to Zimbabwe (500AD). With more migration of Bantu Isrealites to Great Zimbabwe and with rapid urbanization and population growth, the migration continued to the Kalahari desert and then to their present location, having been led by Prophets and seers. These are the truths European books will not carry. And since they will not tell the truth or show in their books where the Bantus actually came from, they purposely confuse early human migration with the Bantu migration.

So the BAKONGO are israelites eh that migrated from the Egypt in 500AD. That is fascinating seeing that their DNA is heavily connected to West Africans more so than the East Africans who descend from much older Africans.

point 1.It is quite odd that they originate from this region yet 99% of them share no autosomal Mtdna or Y Dna from any group emanation from the Levant.

Point 2. The So called NIlotic, cushitic and the Aksumites( your modern day Ethiopians ) actually carry a far older YDNA mutation than do the later bantu groups indicating that they have been in that region far longer than Bantu yet Bantu show no carry over DNA of this group of people and instead carry a latter mutation from their West AFrican ancestors.

You my friend are making up hogwash stories.

donnie:

Who do you think captured the Bantus and sold during the Arab and sub-saharan slave trades? Who entered the forests kidnapping Bantus that were later put on slaveships and taken to the Americas? It is the Arabs (blacks), Berbers, Fulanis.. all of whom were indigenous black Africans! The Bantus even had a name for those who rode on horses and with swords, raiding their communities for slaves- IGENYI. But European books hide these facts which they know, saying Africans sold Africans. Well, in a sense they're correct, because Israelites are Africans. Or because Africa is a continent housing several nations/ races. Africa is not a race.
Hogwash stories.

Cannot be substantiated apart from pointing us to folktale stories by old men.

donnie:

And speaking of DNA, Cross River is usually a perculiar case for DNA and linguistic studies because of the various streams of migration to the region and from different directions. A DNA study was conducted taking samples from The Igbos, Ashanti of Ghana, and Cross River tribes (Ibibios, Ejagham, Efiks). It revealed that despite the different languages and migratory patterns, they had similar paternal DNA haplogroup (E1B1A). So there was no difference in DNA between the Igbos, the Ashanti and the Cross River ethnic groups (who were part of the Bantu migration).

But you will begin to notice the mixture in DNA haplogroups as you move towards East, Central to Southern Africa. This is due to the mixture of the Nilotics (indigenous Africans) among the Bantu. However the E1B1A paternal DNA haplogroup is still prevalent.

You are just writing for the sake of writing and don't really have a point.

Igbo's, Ashantis and Ibibios would have the same paternal lineages because they emanate from the same proto-bantu groups that the bantu come from as well.

All Bantu that moved east central south would carry the same YDNA markers which is inherited from the male going all the way to southern Africa. This still remains unchanged which is why you are able to map the migratory movements from the different E1B1A sub clades that exist.

Nilotics or Cushitics have an older YDNA haplogroup E1b1b and A0 which are far more older haplogroups than that of the bantu indicating that they have lived in that part of Africa longer than any bantu and also share autosomal DNA with neighbouring groups around the area including North Africans, people from the levant and West Asia.

You my friend need to re-s tudy

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by morpheus24: 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
Amujale:
The people of Nigeria have been in existence in the same region for years that would amount to hundreds of thousands (close to one million years).

It's from here that we migrated to other parts of the continent, to Northern Africa, the Americas, Asia and Europe during the periods before so-called records began.

That is to say, similar to all the other Africans, Nigerianssic have been travelling the world before the arrival of the current stock of Asians and Europeans.

Here comes crazy number 2 with your own warped history.

The desertification of Africa's Sahara pressured movements in Africa of the original humans that lived within that region These groups would have migrated north-east toward the nile and West central as well.

The tribes/ethnic groups tha inhabit what is known as Nigeria today did not inhabit that area one million years ago. There were not enough people in Africa that long ago to do so.

Several waves of humans with tAfrican phenotypes left the continent postulated at about 300,000 to 200,000 years ago. These humans became non African as their DNA mutated and re-wrote different signatures in their bodies causing genetic and phenotypical changes causing them to become other so called "RACES".

Africans within the continent also experienced the same mutations as their counterparts outside of the continent causing changes to their genetic and phenotype which is why you also find Africans with the most vast genetic differences than any other group of people outside of the continent.

Please stop peddlling your own nonsense.

The proof is in your blood.

DNA cannot LIE!

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
morpheus24:

I never mentioned any early migrations out of Africa please.

You said there was an earlier movement of human civilization prior to the bantu expansion within Africa I asked you what and when?

I don't know what you are talking about here. Clarify.

How do you know they were shorter?
What fossil findings corroborates this finding?
What time period was this movement?

Again you day initial migration from Africa. I did not refer to this. You showed a map of migratory patterns staring from what is known as the levant today proceeding to West Africa and then on the ships out of Africa to the AMericas.

When was this movment?
WHo were this people?
What race were they, describe them physically please.
Are they related to Africans.Are they Africans genetically.

As far as the migratory patterns of Bantu, that is correct but that has nothing to do with any point you are making so is irrelevant.

I have also interacted with many bantu groups along the borders with the nilotics, mostly congolese, rwanda's and the likes and they do have somewhat of an aggression between the two, however they are not two seperate races in any sense and only understand that their histories are different.

Again this has nothing to do with your initial point. You are digressing and are all over the place. What has this point got to do with your initial first civilization of movement of people and the map you depicted?

So the BAKONGO are israelites eh that migrated from the Egypt in 500AD. That is fascinating seeing that their DNA is heavily connected to West Africans more so than the East Africans who descend from much older Africans.

point 1.It is quite odd that they originate from this region yet 99% of them share no autosomal Mtdna or Y Dna from any group emanation from the Levant.

Point 2. The So called NIlotic, cushitic and the Aksumites( your modern day Ethiopians ) actually carry a far older YDNA mutation than do the later bantu groups indicating that they have been in that region far longer than Bantu yet Bantu show no carry over DNA of this group of people and instead carry a latter mutation from their West AFrican ancestors.

You my friend are making up hogwash stories.

Hogwash stories.

Cannot be substantiated apart from pointing us to folktale stories by old men.

You are just writing for the sake of writing and don't really have a point.

Igbo's, Ashantis and Ibibios would have the same paternal lineages because they emanate from the same proto-bantu groups that the bantu come from as well.

All Bantu that moved east central south would carry the same YDNA markers which is inherited from the male going all the way to southern Africa. This still remains unchanged which is why you are able to map the migratory movements from the different E1B1A sub clades that exist.

Nilotics or Cushitics have an older YDNA haplogroup E1b1b and A0 which are far more older haplogroups than that of the bantu indicating that they have lived in that part of Africa longer than any bantu and also share autosomal DNA with neighbouring groups around the area including North Africans, people from the levant and West Asia.

You my friend need to re-s tudy

If you do not understand, humbly ask questions and stop pretending to interrogate or challenge the things I'm saying.

I have studied the DNA of the Bantus compared with the NILOTICS/ KUSHITES and they are not the same. And of course the KUSHITE DNA is much older since KUSH was a son to HAM, the brother of SHEM the ancestor of the Israelites. The BANTUS and West Africans only came to occupy the land of KUSH.

Zephaniah 3:10
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.

Bantus and West Africans have more similarity in DNA because they have one father YAKUBI (Jacob). Both have a history of settling in and migrating through Egypt/Nubia.

YES, they are ISRAELITES and from Levant. I see you are already comfortable with the lies of a so-called white middle-east. All of that region with Arabia was populated by coloured people... Don't be fooled.

Read Arthur Koestler's book THE THIRTEENTH TRIBE and come out of your blindness. The so-called white Jews are not decendants of Jacob. The conquering of indigenous populations in that whole region and North Africa by the Khazzars/ Turks of the OTOMAN empire and ROME plus their mixing with indigenous populations including Black Arabs/Moors and Berbers resulted in the whitening out of these populations. And the Bantus don't have to share any genetic similarities with those currently living in the Levant because those who occupy those lands are not the indigenous people. Those white "Jews" are converts to Judaism. WAKE UP.

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
morpheus24:

Here comes crazy number 2 with your own warped history.

The desertification of Africa's Sahara pressured movements in Africa of the original humans that lived within that region These groups would have migrated north-east toward the nile and West central as well.

The tribes/ethnic groups tha inhabit what is known as Nigeria today did not inhabit that area one million years ago. There were not enough people in Africa that long ago to do so.

Several waves of humans with tAfrican phenotypes left the continent postulated at about 300,000 to 200,000 years ago. These humans became non African as their DNA mutated and re-wrote different signatures in their bodies causing genetic and phenotypical changes causing them to become other so called "RACES".

Africans within the continent also experienced the same mutations as their counterparts outside of the continent causing changes to their genetic and phenotype which is why you also find Africans with the most vast genetic differences than any other group of people outside of the continent.

Please stop peddlling your own nonsense.

The proof is in your blood.

DNA cannot LIE!

I was agreeing with your writeup until I approached the last few paragraphs, especially the bolded nonsense.

I don't argue that humans first migrated out of Africa. Many have shown maps and scientific evidence to back their claims. Some even argue that human beings have existed on earth for millions of years. I will not argue.

But that doesn't negate the fact that there were later migrations of blacks back into the continent. These latter migrations include the BANTU/West African/Isrealite migration. And there is historical proof of these migrations back into the continent.

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by morpheus24: 4:38am On Aug 10, 2020
donnie:
[size=8pt][/size]

I was agreeing with your writeup until I approached the last few paragraphs, especially the bolded nonsense.

I don't argue that humans first migrated out of Africa. Many have shown maps and scientific evidence to back their claims. Some even argue that human beings have existed on earth for millions of years. I will not argue.

But that doesn't negate the fact that there were later migrations of blacks back into the continent. These latter migrations include the BANTU/West African/Isrealite migration. And there is historical proof of these migrations back into the continent.

You call these back migrationists "bantu" and then Israelite at the same time yet Bantu is a made up word derived from a common prefix for the word "people" in several central-east-Southern indigenous languages within Africa.

Which is it?

So these wandering "Bantu's" were previous called israelites with their own spoken language which is pretty much a phonecian language variant but lost both the linguistic and genetic trace that follow them back to their original habitat in the levant when they arrived in west central Africa.

Look my friend this theory you are spewing is not new many hebrew israelite groups have been spewing this nonense since the 60's.

Again blood cannot lie.

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by morpheus24: 4:53am On Aug 10, 2020
donnie:

If you do not understand, humbly ask questions and stop pretending to interrogate or challenge the things I'm saying.

I have studied the DNA of the Bantus compared with the NILOTICS/ KUSHITES and they are not the same. And of course the KUSHITE DNA is much older since KUSH was a son to HAM, the brother of SHEM the ancestor of the Israelites. The BANTUS and West Africans only came to occupy the land of KUSH.

Zephaniah 3:10
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.

Listen very careful my young friend you are parodying fake history here and I will expose you.

Question 1. What are the differences with the the autosomal DNA patterns of Nilotics and Bantu groups?
Questin 2. Once you have answered question 1 then please explain what the difference is between Haplogroup E3B1A and E3b1B
Question 3. Once you answere question 2 please then explain how you know that Kushite DNA is older. Older in what sense?
Question 4. Who told you that Kush of the bible is related to the cushites. You are parodying the works of Josephus who is the father of this so called story.

[quote author=donnie post=92644223
Bantus and West Africans have more similarity in DNA because they have one father YAKUBI (Jacob). Both have a history of settling in and migrating through Egypt/Nubia.

Quotes with no proof. This is called circular reasoning in logic. You use your own example to prove your own premise.

Its like me saying because I am 6 ft 4 inches tall I am the descendant of the nephilim then tag on to it the below quote from the bible Ezekeil 32: 27

How would you proof my above assertion wrong?

YES, they are ISRAELITES and from Levant. I see you are already comfortable with the lies of a so-called white middle-east. All of that region with Arabia was populated by coloured people... Don't be fooled.

What is a coloured person, can you elaborate?

Read Arthur Koestler's book THE THIRTEENTH TRIBE and come out of your blindness. The so-called white Jews are not decendants of Jacob. The conquering of indigenous populations in that whole region and North Africa by the Khazzars/ Turks of the OTOMAN empire and ROME plus their mixing with indigenous populations including Black Arabs/Moors and Berbers resulted in the whitening out of these populations. And the Bantus don't have to share any genetic similarities with those currently live in the Levant because those who occupy those lands are not the indigenous people. Those white "Jews" are converts to Judaism. WAKE UP.[/quote]

Point 1 Yes! Yes as I said this is not the first time I am encountering the above gibberish. I used to get it when I lived in New York from those black hebrew isrealites who would always yel out "READ! any time I probed them about their so called Israeli status.

Point 2. i don't really care if the so called Jews of today are indeed Jewish, waht I do know is that if they falsely captured and ancient peoples history and religious practice that does give licence to another group of people trying to perpertrate the same atrocity in the name of discovery your true identity.

Again the proof is in the blood. DNA is physical law of nature that trumps story telling. So when that judge pulls out the report and says you are 99% the father of this child. You better believe bro. !

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 10:40am On Aug 10, 2020
morpheus24:

You call these back migrationists "bantu" and then Israelite at the same time yet Bantu is a made up word derived from a common prefix for the word "people" in several central-east-Southern indigenous languages within Africa.

Which is it?

So these wandering "Bantu's" were previous called israelites with their own spoken language which is pretty much a phonecian language variant but lost both the linguistic and genetic trace that follow them back to their original habitat in the levant when they arrived in west central Africa.

Look my friend this theory you are spewing is not new many hebrew israelite groups have been spewing this nonense since the 60's.

Again blood cannot lie.

Ba-ntu is Bantu language and correctly rendered Aba-ntu meaning "The people of the house".
In Bantu you use Aba as a prefix to describe or qualify a group of people.
Ntu- like Bantus will say Mu-ntu in referring to a brother from your house, family, tribe or race.

You could say Aba-kal when referring to a group of women in the third-person. Aba is that prefix referring to a group (not singular) and Nenkal means women.

Aba-yudaya means: the people of Yuda/Judah (they are a tribe in Uganda that have a history and tradition of their decent from the kingdom of YAHUNDE/ JUDAH in Israel).

Even the word ISRAEL is a European corruption of the Bantu word YISOLELE (ISOLELE) which means SEPERATED and from where the English word ISOLATE was derived.

So the word Aba-ntu was used in the third-person in describing these people who migrated through the continent. We don't need Europeans or those who have been bewitched by them to teach us our language or who we are.

And what those fake Jews speak is YIDDISH. That is not the ancient Hebrew of the scriptures. Ancient Hebrew is in the Bantu languages. Our Bantu names are in the bible. We even have the ancient Hebrew names for God in Bantu languages. Humble yourself and learn my friend... You have been fooled

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by morpheus24: 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
donnie:
[size=8pt][/size]

Ba-ntu is Bantu language and correctly rendered Aba-ntu meaning "The people of the house".
Ntu- like Bantus will say Mu-ntu in referring to a brother from your house, family, tribe or race.

Like you could say in Bantu Aba-kal when referring to a group of women in the third-person. Aba is that prefix referring to a group (not singular) and Nenkal means women.

Aba-yudaya means: the people of Yuda/Judah (they are a tribe in Uganda that have a history and tradition of their decent from the kingdom of YAHUNDE/ JUDAH in Israel).

Even the word ISRAEL is a European corruption of the Bantu word YISOLELE (ISOLELE) which means SEPERATED and from where the English word ISOLATE was derived.

So the word Aba-ntu was used in the third-person in describing these people who migrated through the continent. We don't need Europeans or those who have been bewitched by them to teach us our language or who we are.

Thank you for re-writing what I already know in reference to the word "bantu". It was irrelevant though and still doesn't make any connection to your so called Bantu-Israel connection.

Let me demonstrate your logic here. Th word "CHi" in an Nigerian Language (igbo) means spirit or that force that drives you from within. The same word "chi" in Chinese means the exact same thing. Both cultures use this word to form names in their distinct langauges. I could as well draw a correlation and claim that ancient Chinese ancestors are of Igbo extract as their language retained this particular word that transcended time.

As for your so called tribe in Uganda, t has been know that the Lemba carry some Y-DNA that is found in Jewish males in the Levant. This may be, but is nothing fantastical and has no bearing on your bantu-israel migration story as people do move from place to place. Many Hausa-Fulani people carry the r1b male haplogroup mutation which is predominant in European males. Does this mean that all Hausa men are dscendend from European males. No my friend.

https://www.worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/lemba-tribe-in-southern-africa-has-jewish-roots-genetic-tests-reveal

donnie:

And what those fake Jews speak is YIDDISH. That is not the ancient Hebrew of the scriptures. Ancient Hebrew is in the Bantu languages. Our Bantu names are in the bible. We even have the ancient Hebrew names for God in Bantu languages. Humble yourself and learn my friend... You have been fooled.
You and this my friend in the video below have been smoking the same weed you know. All speculation no corroboration.

PS I don't care what the so called modern Jews of today speak. What is left of the hebrew language is contained in the Torah and talmud. EVen so called ancient jews during the last two standing kingdoms of Isreal spoke a dying version of it called Hebrew-Aramaic.

Stop trying to school someone who has been dealing with this rubbish for years.

Again Blood does not lie. E3b1ba is a later mutation of A, D and E3b1b. Bantu's are much younger in Africa than most other types of Africans. They are so many of them because they were the most successful in terms of agrarian and pastoral practices, spreading out across Africa which is the reason why there are so many of them.

DNA does not lie. When that test tells you are 99.99% the daddy you better believe it. !

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
morpheus24:

Let me demonstrate your logic here. Th word "CHi" in an Nigerian Language (igbo) means spirit or that force that drives you from within. The same word "chi" in Chinese means the exact same thing. Both cultures use this word to form names in their distinct langauges. I could as well draw a correlation and claim that ancient Chinese ancestors are of Igbo extract as their language retained this particular word that transcended time.
Look my friend, you're making a mistake if you think I am just some regular Biafran or Hebrew Israelite somewhere. You should be grateful for the things I'm sharing with you ...this is no joke.

Language began in Africa. Even the so-called land of Israel is actually in Africa. It was all one continent before the artificial Suez canal was built. Those who built the tower of Babel were dark skinned. Latin, Spanish, English etc all have their origins in the Bantu languages...not the other way around. Hong Kong has its root in KONGO. King Kong was used to mock KONGO who is known as the Arch angel or MESSIAH by the Bantus. Zombie was used to mock the name of the Most High creator, NZAMBI. Many English words were derived from the Bantu language. Slaves in America even named places in the U.S. Names of food, clothing, musical instruments etc.

Blacks from Africa civilized Europe, taught them to read and write, how to dress and even the concept of bathing. So don't play with this man here ...I know my history.

I am not seeking any NONSENSE association with white people posing as Jews like your Igbo brothers. Who are the people in the so-called levant that you regard as the standard or pure Hebrew blood to which every Jew's DNA must be compared? Cant you see the foolishness in that?

These people whose blood you believe should be the standard are actually Europeans from Germany, Russia, Ukraine and Polland and they have similar DNA haplogroup as other Europeans. They were put there by the league of nations in 1948 and schools were built to teach them Judaism (which is just another Babylonian religion like Christianity) and the language they call Hebrew but which is actually YIDDISH.

Even the DNA science we refer to is just a pointer. It should not be regarded as absolute truth. Results can easily be manipulated. These so-called "Jews" are very intelligent and will not allow their position to be threatened by anyone talkless of Igbos. They control the major DNA / ancestry companies. They figured that if they agree Igbos were Jews they'd also have to accept the many other Israelites in sub-saharan Africa bacause they share similar DNA.

Or didn't you notice that it's mostly people with gold and diamonds buried beneath them like the Lemba that they are happy to bring along claiming similar DNA? Maybe if Igbos had sufficient oil or diamonds, they would stand a better chance at being Jews. grin Mtchew. angry

Even the Ethiopians who were taken there are suffering severe persecution from these children of Satan because of their color.

morpheus24:
Many Hausa-Fulani people carry the r1b male haplogroup mutation which is predominant in European males. Does this mean that all Hausa men are dscendend from European males. No my friend.
The Fulanis, like other North Africans have some European genes in them due to mixing of the Turks (so-called white Arabs), Romans etc. with their ancestors. Our ancestors hardly mixed with other nations. It's against the TORAH. So you've said nothing new.

morpheus24:
https://www.worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/lemba-tribe-in-southern-africa-has-jewish-roots-genetic-tests-reveal
This is my problem with you people... You quote 20th and 21st century sources from fake Jews against someone using sources dating as far back as 16th century. And you want me to take you seriously? Don't you know this world has changed? Truth is hidden and lies are made readily available. These devils you call Jews control the internet, media, governments, Hollywood, the curriculum of schools and even seminaries. Some of my sources are from books that cost thousands of dollars. Why do they make them so expensive?

morpheus24:
PS I don't care what the so called modern Jews of today speak. What is left of the hebrew language is contained in the Torah and talmud.
The Most High gave us His TORAH which is actually a Bantu word meaning SPEECH or counsel. Those white Jews, which you and your Igbo brothers love, invented and follow the Talmud with it's Babylonian (pagan) customs and traditions. That's why they call themselves JEW-ISH. What does "ish" mean? All they have is a religion they created using our ancient Hebrew customs and traditions mixed with paganism. Many of those Hebrew customs we still practice today unknowingly.

So if you're looking for who to drag, pursue your Igbo brothers who are seeking validation from white man. As for me, you nor reach, and I have met many of your type. Nonsense angry

Discover 40+ Bantu names in the Bible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_EjmnN0GSs

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by ArisingStorm: 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
donnie:

Look my friend you're making mistake if you think I am just some regular Biafran or Hebrew Israelite somewhere. You should be grateful for the things I'm sharing with you ...this is not joke.
Language began in Africa. Even the so-called land of Israel is actually in Africa. It was all one continent before the artificial Suez cabal was built. Those who built the tower of Babel were dark skinned. Latin, Spanish, English etc all have their origins in the Bantu languages...not the other way around. Hong Kong has its root in KONGO. King Kong was used to mock KONGO who is known as the Arch angel or MESSIAH by the Bantus. Zombie was used to mock the name of the Most High NZAMBI. Many English words were derived from the Bantu language. Slaves in America even named places in the U.S. Names of food, clothing, musical instruments etc.

Blacks from Africa civilized Europe, taught them to read and write, how to dress and to even bathe. So don't play with this man here ...I know my history.

I am not seeking any NONSENSE association with white people posIng as Jews like your Igbo brothers. Who are the people in the so-called levant that you regard as the standard or pure Hebrew blood to which every Jew's DNA must be compared? Cant you see the foolishness in that?

These people whose blood you believe should be the standard are actually Europeans from Germany, Russia and Polland and they share similar DNA haplogroup as other Europeans. They were put there by the league of nations in 1948 and schools were built to teach them Judaism (which is just another Babylonian religion like Christianity) and the language they call Hebrew but which is actually YIDDISH.

Even the DNA science we refer to is just a pointer. It's should not be regarded as absolute truth. Results can easily be manipulated. These so-called "Jews" are very intelligent and will not allow their position to be threatened by anyone talkless of Igbos. They control the major DNA / ancestry companies. They figured that if they agree Igbos were Jews they'd also have to accept the many other Israelites in sub-saharan Africa bacause they share similar DNA.

Or don't you notice that it's mostly people with gold and diamonds buried beneath them like the Lemba that they are happy to bring along claiming similar DNA? Maybe if Igbos had sufficient oil or diamonds, they would stand a better chance at being Jews. grin Mtchew. angry

Even the Ethiopians who were taken there are suffering severe persecution from these children of Satan because of their color.

The Fulanis, like other North Africans have some European genes in them due to mixing of the Turks (so-called white Arabs), Romans etc. with their ancestors. Our ancestors hardly mixed with other nations. It's against the TORAH. So you've said nothing new.

This is my problem with you people... You quote 20th and 21st century sources from fake Jews against someone using sources dating as far back as 16th century. And you want me to take you seriously? Don't you know this world has changed? Truth is hidden and lies are made readily available. These devils you call Jews control the internet, media, governments, Hollywood, the curriculum of schools and even seminaries. Some of my sources are from books that cost thousands of dollars. Why do they make them so expensive?

The Most High gave us His TORAH which is actually a Bantu word meaning SPEECH or counsel. Those white Jews which you and your Igbo brothers love invented and follow the Talmud with it's Babylonian (pagan) customs and traditions. That's why they call themselves JEW-ISH. What does "ish" mean? All they have is a religion they created using our ancient Hebrew customs and traditions mixed with paganism. Many of those Hebrew customs we still practice today unknowingly.

So if you're looking for who to drag, pursue your Igbo brothers who are seeking validation from white man. As for me, you nor reach, and I have met many of your type. Nonsense angry

You are welcome grin

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
ArisingStorm:

You are welcome grin

Don't mind these over-sabi people.
#Truth... @MalcolmX meme

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by morpheus24: 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
donnie:

Look my friend, you're making a mistake if you think I am just some regular Biafran or Hebrew Israelite somewhere. You should be grateful for the things I'm sharing with you ...this is no joke.{/quote]

Grateful for stories you are parodying as fact. Stories that are pretty much offshoots of the same garbage used by the two groups you mentioned above.

Information that you cannot authenticate nor corroborate.

How do bantu's metamorphosis from Israeli to West African Bantu?

What language did they speak while they were up there in the levant since they migrated downward?

On their way down, why is it no other culture corroborates this journey from the levant to present day West-central Africa?

[quote author=donnie post=92669899]
Language began in Africa. Even the so-called land of Israel is actually in Africa.

How do you backward engineer languages to authenticate that they began in Africa or did some fairytale mythical legend tell you that?

Israel being part of Africa has no relevance to anything having to do with Bantu's moving from what is known as the levant to West Africa is the point I have to jam into you head. You don't get it. Africa is the name of a land mass remove the names of these continents and what are you left with?

Saying Israel is Africa has no bearing on your premise is what you don't get, so what if it was part of what Africa was or is, how does that authenticate your thesis.

donnie:

It was all one continent before the artificial Suez canal was built. Those who built the tower of Babel were dark skinned. Latin, Spanish, English etc all have their origins in the Bantu languages...not the other way around.

Point 1; Using stories in the bible to authenticate your stories is again what is know as circular reasoning is what you don't understand. Can you substantiate this information outside of your source document the Torah.

Point 2: Who are these people who buit the tower of Babel? where did they come from?

Point 3: the bible uses allegory in its stories like the fact the word "BABEL" actual means talking in multiples and the word formation of babylon actual signifies Babel -on which means to continue to speak in multiple tongues.

Point 3. What was the time frame of the building of this tower.Where the only people in existence at that time dark skinned people, if so how did the other peoples of the world come to be and what is the significance of them being dark skinned have to do with anything in particular about your thesis/premise.?

Point 3 No one said that latin, spanish, italian came first before Bantu and even if they did what is the relevance apart from you just babeling ( no pun intended).

donnie:

Hong Kong has its root in KONGO. King Kong was used to mock KONGO who is known as the Arch angel or MESSIAH by the Bantus. Zombie was used to mock the name of the Most High creator, NZAMBI. Many English words were derived from the Bantu language. Slaves in America even named places in the U.S. Names of food, clothing, musical instruments etc.

so what has this got to do with anyting. Didn't the English make contact with these groups of people at some point in time.

The word "Pikin" used in pigeon english by Nigerians is a derivative of the portuguese word pequeno. What does that tell you?

The word Lagos is also a portuguese word for Lagoon. What does that tell you

Simple that words are borrowed from different languages in the world, nothing more.

donnie:

Blacks from Africa civilized Europe, taught them to read and write, how to dress and even the concept of bathing. So don't play with this man here ...I know my history.

Give me the time frame in history this happened because I myself are a student of this history you claim to know very well and we can discuss.

donnie:

I am not seeking any NONSENSE association with white people posing as Jews like your Igbo brothers. Who are the people in the so-called levant that you regard as the standard or pure Hebrew blood to which every Jew's DNA must be compared? Cant you see the foolishness in that?

I don't know what the rant above is about. I am not igbo

I don't regard Jews as any standard for the reminants of Hebrew peoples. I think Like the Phonecians, these people's DNA have been absorbed into various groups that exist today which may sephardic Jews that remained in the levant and not necessary Ashkenazi Jews, so again don't really know what you are ranting about.

donnie:

These people whose blood you believe should be the standard are actually Europeans from Germany, Russia, Ukraine and Polland and they have similar DNA haplogroup as other Europeans. They were put there by the league of nations in 1948 and schools were built to teach them Judaism (which is just another Babylonian religion like Christianity) and the language they call Hebrew but which is actually YIDDISH.

Yiddish does have germanic origins however there is what we know as bibilical hebrew that remains in the Torah and talmud. This language is very similar to Phonecian of which it originates from.

Ashkenazi jews are predominately as far as autosomal Dna is concerened European and I don't think they deny this fact.

If you are refering to the Balfour declaration and what began the move of Ashkenazi's to the home land they claim, yes the league of nation did promote this fact. What has that got to do with you authenticating the Bantu's are the true isrealites? You are strawman arguing, putting our attention to some other fact while avoiding actually answering the questin you pose.

donnie:

Even the DNA science we refer to is just a pointer. It should not be regarded as absolute truth. Results can easily be manipulated. These so-called "Jews" are very intelligent and will not allow their position to be threatened by anyone talkless of Igbos. They control the major DNA / ancestry companies. They figured that if they agree Igbos were Jews they'd also have to accept the many other Israelites in sub-saharan Africa bacause they share similar DNA.

Igbo's are not jews nr are they hebrew, some of their cultural practices are similar to that jewish peoples but thats anectdotal evidence, no substance.

As far as DNA is concerned, it is concrete, definite science. If you take my DNA and that of my father and brother, the sequences will match at an avargae 50% and 25% respectively. This is undeniable but ofcourse you really don't understand this which is why you skipped over the questions I asked you about the relationship between e3b1a and e3b1b

donnie:

Or didn't you notice that it's mostly people with gold and diamonds buried beneath them like the Lemba that they are happy to bring along claiming similar DNA? Maybe if Igbos had sufficient oil or diamonds, they would stand a better chance at being Jews. grin Mtchew. angry

Irrelavant rant about igbos again.

donnie:

The beta israel project where ethiopian jews were repatriated to Israel was indeed both a social and political experiment and alas the jewish state wants to preserve its European identity and so no more beta israel repatriations even though DNA evidence does point to beta israeli carrying some Jewish ancestry.

donnie:

The Fulanis, like other North Africans have some European genes in them due to mixing of the Turks (so-called white Arabs), Romans etc. with their ancestors. Our ancestors hardly mixed with other nations. It's against the TORAH. So you've said nothing new.{/quote]

You missed the point about the Fulani . The point was to show that it is possible for non african males in the case of the Lemba to produce a group within africa that retain their Ydna. SMH!

[quote author=donnie post=92669899]

Its true they do control a lot of information but tell me this did they also make up the periodic table of which we derive the knowledge of elements.

Are they the only ones who you think can read a DNA sequence if we were to test the blood of your father and yourself and find correlations.

Science, math, etc are simply human instruments of understanding the universe around us. The understanding is the "magic" element that cannot be denied any human being no matter how much anyone tries to cloak it. Your brain is inside of your head and not outside.

case in point, when you walk a mile, how do you know you have walked a mile, have you truly walked that mile. Do you believe that the distance you walked was indeed a mile. Hmmmm?

donnie:

The Most High gave us His TORAH which is actually a Bantu word meaning SPEECH or counsel. Those white Jews, which you and your Igbo brothers love, invented and follow the Talmud with it's Babylonian (pagan) customs and traditions. That's why they call themselves JEW-ISH. What does "ish" mean? All they have is a religion they created using our ancient Hebrew customs and traditions mixed with paganism. Many of those Hebrew customs we still practice today unknowingly.
YOu are just repeating all I have heard numerous times, you are just another one claiming some version of this story that keeps rotating round the black community. Its nonsense, cannot be authenticated outside of your Torah, which renders it useless to me.

donnie:

The obsession with igbos simply makes me understand that your mode of refuting this points are strawman. The igbo have nothing to do with you substantiating your premise. You have not done this justice and are simply using circular reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by morpheus24: 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
donnie:

Don't mind these over-sabi people.
#Truth... @MalcolmX meme

over sabi simply means you really don't know what to make of the information being presented to you. YOu see people get annoyed when their "truth" is shook because it renders their belief systems suspect and unfortunately the evolutionary process of humans needs this particular thought process as a survival mechanism which is why instead of trying to explore outside of what you think you know, you cling on to what you know in fear.

Malcolm x happens to be one of my heroes. The man was blessed to finally remove himself from a cult religion with a warped religious paradigm that told him that an evil scientist YACUB created the white man.

Do you see any similarities with your own cult?

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 12:45am On Aug 11, 2020
morpheus24:

[s]
over sabi simply means you really don't know what to make of the information being presented to you. YOu see people get annoyed when their "truth" is shook because it renders their belief systems suspect and unfortunately the evolutionary process of humans needs this particular thought process as a survival mechanism which is why instead of trying to explore outside of what you think you know, you cling on to what you know in fear.

Malcolm x happens to be one of my heroes. The man was blessed to finally remove himself from a cult religion with a warped religious paradigm that told him that an evil scientist YACUB created the white man.

Do you see any similarities with your own cult?[/s]

Mtcheew... Nonsense stories.
Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by morpheus24: 3:05am On Aug 11, 2020
donnie:

Mtcheew... Nonsense stories.

If you like continue to wallow in that which you believe is true without authenticating the information, believe it by "faith" if you wish that's your perogative but never never pass this gibberish off as factual information as compared to taking a combination of one atom of carbon and two atoms of oxygen to produce water. You will suffer defeat.

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by Olu317(m): 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
ArisingStorm:

You are welcome grin
Tora(h) doesn't ooo Bantu word. The Classic Hebrew interpreters actually gave their best to the meaning. And the transliteration and translation is perfect; which is moral,teaching,uprightness way of life, etc. This word doesn't mean speech in Classic Hebrew because this word became discovered through ideograms and not just assumption.

Furthermore, this ideograms were discovered in Mediterranean side of the Earth as well ; Mesopatmia .So, no need to be over angry, what's is not a big deal.Besides,the reconstruction of the Hebrew and the cognates is what you need work on in such as to understanding the classic Hebrew.
Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 12:54am On Aug 12, 2020
Olu317:
Tora(h) doesn't ooo Bantu word. The Classic Hebrew interpreters actually gave their best to the meaning. And the transliteration and translation is perfect; which is moral,teaching,uprightness way of life, etc. This word doesn't mean speech in Classic Hebrew because this word became discovered through ideograms and not just assumption.

Furthermore, this ideograms were discovered in Mediterranean side of the Earth as well ; Mesopatmia .So, no need to be over angry, what's is not a big deal.Besides,the reconstruction of the Hebrew and the cognates is what you need work on in such as to understanding the classic Hebrew.

What is the meaning of classic Hebrew? Who are the speakers of the so-called classic Hebrew?
Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by Olu317(m): 5:09am On Aug 12, 2020
donnie:

What is the meaning of classic Hebrew? Who are the speakers of the so-called classic Hebrew?
The Classic Hebrew is the language of the people of ancient Israel,which is been reconstructed gradually.

This language has its footprints in Near East and as the foundation place of its origin and spoken in Africa , thousands of years later. This has been authenticated by ideograms, obelisks etc inscriptions which some worth remained different from Egyptians language that's influenced by hieroglyphs, which ancient Hebrew didn't use as a form of inscriptions.

Therefore, if you claim an identity even without y-na correlation due to so many factors that many scientific view has supported different reasons for colour and human evolution, then you should be able to use protolanguage and the morphology angle to validate your claim, that Bantu is ancient Hebrew.

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by MuttleyLaff: 6:26am On Aug 12, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Please dont get it twisted because it is only the Godhead, and celestial beings, seraphim, cherubim, extraterrestrial beings, at the authorisation of God, who take on human form (e.g. Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ) or take on what appears to look like human form (e.g. Angel of the Lord, extraterrestrial and celestial beings) to help the soul they're guiding when they're in their greatest need.

There is no recorded account of any other spirit bar the above listed Spirit and/or spirit of ever taking on human form. It is an impossicant!

"For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life,
is not of the Father, but is of the world.
"
- 1 John 2:16

"The woman was convinced.
She saw that the tree was beautiful and its fruit looked delicious,
and she wanted the wisdom it would give her.
So she took some of the fruit and ate it.
Then she gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it, too
"
- Genesis 3:6

Learn from 1 John 2:16 and Genesis 3:6 Bible 101, never listen to any contrary intuition, at the expense of violating and not respect the word/command/law of God

"4For great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; He is to be feared above all gods.
5For all the gods of the nations are idols, but it is the LORD who made the heavens.
6Splendor and majesty are before Him; strength and beauty fill His sanctuary
"
- Psalm 96:5

"Do not turn to idols or make for yourselves molten gods.
I am the LORD your God
"
- Leviticus 19:4

"Now the rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues
still did not repent of the works of their hands.
They did not stop worshiping demons and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone,
and wood, which cannot see or hear or walk
"
- Revelation 9:20

"'How horrible it will be for the one who says to a piece of wood, "Wake up!"
and to a stone that cannot talk, "Get up!' "
Can that thing teach [anyone]?
Just look at it! It's covered with gold and silver,
but there's absolutely no life in it."
"
- Habakkuk 2:19

There is, only the Holy Spirit, that guides.

Dont allow an intuition, bereft of the guidance of the Holy Spirit, rise to any prominence.

In the Igbo cosmology and/or mythology, there are many or there are more than one "chi". The Igbos believe that there is a "chi" that creates and there is/are personal "chi(s)"

It would interest you to know that, in Igbo parlance, "chi" means god, guide, influence, intelligence et cetera and "ike or eke" means "create", "know-how" "divide", "force", "power", "energy", "might", "capacity", "ability" et cetera and so what's more interesting is the fact that, "chineke" is a portmanteau word, formed them two words "chi" and "ike or eke" and of course, it means, "guide that creates" "god who creates" or "god that creates" "god with know-how" "god with power, force energy, might, ability creates" et cetera

The Igbos, believe that, the reason for the existence of this "chi" is to create, hence why particularly, the "chi" is called creator or chineke (i.e. the guide and/or god, that creates)

Now, if you believe that this "chi" is omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient, who doesnt share His glory with any other "chi" then, the "chi" becomes "Chi", Chineke and/or Creator. There is no vacancy, for any other "chi," I am talking of no vacancy to fill, for personal "chi" here, except for "Chi"

"11For He will command His angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways
12They will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone
"
- Psalm 91:11-12

It is "Chi" who dispatches celestial beings aka angels, to watch over you. Personal "chi(s)" are not spiritguide(s) and they are unable to do or achieve anything.

donnie:

You could say Aba-kal when referring to a group of women in the third-person. Aba is that prefix referring to a group (not singular) and Nenkal means women.

And what those fake Jews speak is YIDDISH. That is not the ancient Hebrew of the scriptures. Ancient Hebrew is in the Bantu languages. Our Bantu names are in the bible. We even have the ancient Hebrew names for God in Bantu languages. Humble yourself and learn my friend... You have been fooled

morpheus24:
Thank you for re-writing what I already know in reference to the word "bantu". It was irrelevant though and still doesn't make any connection to your so called Bantu-Israel connection.

Let me demonstrate your logic here. The word "CHi" in an Nigerian Language (igbo) means spirit or that force that drives you from within. The same word "chi" in Chinese means the exact same thing. Both cultures use this word to form names in their distinct langauges. I could as well draw a correlation and claim that ancient Chinese ancestors are of Igbo extract as their language retained this particular word that transcended time.

As for your so called tribe in Uganda, t has been know that the Lemba carry some Y-DNA that is found in Jewish males in the Levant. This may be, but is nothing fantastical and has no bearing on your bantu-israel migration story as people do move from place to place. Many Hausa-Fulani people carry the r1b male haplogroup mutation which is predominant in European males. Does this mean that all Hausa men are dscendend from European males. No my friend.

h t tps://www.worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/lemba-tribe-in-southern-africa-has-jewish-roots-genetic-tests-reveal
You and this my friend in the video below have been smoking the same weed you know. All speculation no corroboration.

PS I don't care what the so called modern Jews of today speak. What is left of the hebrew language is contained in the Torah and talmud. EVen so called ancient jews during the last two standing kingdoms of Isreal spoke a dying version of it called Hebrew-Aramaic.

Stop trying to school someone who has been dealing with this rubbish for years.

Again Blood does not lie. E3b1ba is a later mutation of A, D and E3b1b. Bantu's are much younger in Africa than most other types of Africans. They are so many of them because they were the most successful in terms of agrarian and pastoral practices, spreading out across Africa which is the reason why there are so many of them.

DNA does not lie. When that test tells you are 99.99% the daddy you better believe it. !
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]
"... been smoking the same weed ... " is savage.
Macof and morpheus24, you both are rebutting fantabulously well ojaare. Oinn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

African Woman Living In American / Comparing Slave Numbers from Bight of Benin and Bight of Biafra from 1400 - 1865 / What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 244
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.