Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans (15030 Views)

How To Tell Difference Between Hausa And Fulani People / Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica / Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 9:22am On Aug 12, 2020
Olu317:
The Classic Hebrew is the language of the people of ancient Israel,which is been reconstructed gradually.

This language has its footprints in Near East and as the foundation place of its origin and spoken in Africa , thousands of years later. This has been authenticated by ideograms, obelisks etc inscriptions which some worth remained different from Egyptians language that's influenced by hieroglyphs, which ancient Hebrew didn't use as a form of inscriptions.

Therefore, if you claim an identity even without y-na correlation due to so many factors that many scientific view has supported different reasons for colour and human evolution, then you should be able to use protolanguage and the morphology angle to validate your claim, that Bantu is ancient Hebrew.

If you mean Paleo-Hebrew or Ancient Hebrew, it is spoken nowhere else but in the Bantu languages. Y'all been deceived by those fake Jews. What they speak is YIDDISH... even they will tell you that what they speak is not Ancient Hebrew.

After the creation of the fake state of Israel by the league of nations in 1948, they set up schools and got a man by the name of Eleazar Ben Yahuda to create and teach this new form of "Hebrew" (Yiddish) which is actually just a mixture of German, latin with the Bantu languages. They stole our history, but they couldn't totally steal our language.

White Israel and white Jesus is pure witchcraft upon our people.
Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by Olu317(m): 10:04am On Aug 12, 2020
donnie:

If you mean Paleo-Hebrew or Ancient Hebrew, it is spoken nowhere else but in the Bantu languages. Y'all been deceived by those fake Jews. What they speak is YIDDISH... even they will tell you that what they speak is not Ancient Hebrew.

After the creation of the fake state of Israel by the league of nations in 1948, they set up schools and got a man by the name of Eleazar Ben Yahuda to create and teach this new form of "Hebrew" (Yiddish) which is actually just a mixture of German, latin with the Bantu languages. They stole our history, but they couldn't totally steal our language.

White Israel and white Jesus is pure witchcraft upon our people.
Lol. Proof your point with written inscriptions of obelisks,protolanguage, cultural practices, and biblical ancient Hebrew script and not your self beliefs

Secondly, Paleo-Hebrew was a later pattern of the ancient Hebrew worldview and stop condemning Yiddish because the Classic Hebrews were a Race.

Lastly, Bantu is big but not in the league of Yorubas,jn historical perspective. You can google and verify from world writers. Even in ths glory of Egyptians greatness, your language didnt exist, but Ethiopians and Kush ; Nubians appeared in it. So. stop this egocentrism because your history has little or not that contributed to development in Egypt.

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 10:22am On Aug 12, 2020
Olu317:
Lol. Proof your point with written inscriptions of obelisks,protolanguage, cultural practices, and biblical ancient Hebrew script and not your self beliefs

Secondly, Paleo-Hebrew was a later pattern of the ancient Hebrew worldview and stop condemning Yiddish because the Classic Hebrews were a Race.
Please stop talking nonsense. Even the word "Hebrew" is from a bantu word (Khabiru/ Habiru). There's a Bantu group of prophets (Gikuyu seers) in Kenya who are called Habiru. They still hold ancient Israelite customs and traditions passed down from generation to generation. They didn't learn it from white man. The word in the Paleo-Hebrew script is actually Ibri or Ebri and we have many bantus bearing that name even in Nigeria.

Olu317:
Lastly, Bantu is big but not in the league of Yorubas,jn historical perspective. You can google and verify from world writers. Even in ths glory of Egyptians greatness, your language didnt exist, but Ethiopians and Kush ; Nubians appeared in it. So. stop this egocentrism because your history has little or not that contributed to development in Egypt.
I can show you Yoruba words that are Hebrew. That's doesn't take away the obvious Hebrewsims of the Bantu.

This truth I am preaching was preached by several Bantu prophets since the 1600s. From Kimpa Vita to Simon Kimbangu to Simon Toko etc. They preached that Jesus and the apostles were black and in fact Congolese. They stood up to the white colonialists preaching with great power, signs and wonders and many were killed for this truth. By this time Ajayi Crowther was busy convincing Yoruba that ESHU is Satan. grin grin angry

See below screenshot of King Leopold's letter to missionaries sent to the KONGO. He acknowledged the people recognized and served one God, NZAMBI and that they knew the commandments. So before you come with Bantu vs Yoruba war, ask your people to REPENT, do away with thier idols and return to the one true Eledumare.

You cannot even begin to compare Yoruba and Bantu sef. Number of Yoruba speakers is estimated between 30-40 million. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoruba_language. Number of Bantu speakers is in the hundreds of millions, ranging at roughly 350 million in the mid-2010s (roughly 30% of the population of Africa, or roughly 5% of the total world population). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_peoples (from your whiteman sources o - you should believe this one)

And who are these so-called world writters? Abeg rest.

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by Amujale(m): 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
morpheus24:

DNA cannot LIE!

I’ve already told you that DNA doesn’t meant anything when in terms of history, Genetics does.

When I go to the loo and wipe my yansh with tissue paper, that’s where DNA ends up, in the loo.

DNA is great for criminal investigation and forensic science related studies that holds an uncontaminated crime scene, anything beyond that, send it straight to the trash can.

Genetics however can be of great importance once you know where to look and perhaps more importantly what you’re looking for.

The African (blacksic) are the only
complete humans on planet Earth, all non-African have either Chimpanzee and or neanderthal genes.

The African are the only people who ascends directly from the Eve Mitochondria genes, now that’s real Genetics.

Furthermore, all humans currently living on planet Earth are descendants of an African woman who lived over 150,000 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by Amujale(m): 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
If King Leopld II was alive today, he would be tried for genocide and would spend the rest of his days in The Hague.

It’s alleged that the crazy bastard Leopold II took part in the genocide over 50 million innocent Africans.

At least we can easily prove he took part in the genocide of 14 million.

History is the most important aspect of legacy, know genuine history and be one with reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by Amujale(m): 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
Hebrew is a fabricated language that was concocted out of German and Yiddish in the 1800’s.

The Yoruba language has been in existence in excess of 500,000 years.

Comparing the Hebrew Language to either Bantu or Yoruba amounts to comparing a speck of dirt to the might of a roaring ocean, whereby in this context the Hebrew Language is the speck of dirt.

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
Amujale:

I’ve already told you that DNA doesn’t meant anything when in terms of history, Genetics does.

When I go to the loo and wipe my yansh with tissue paper, that’s where DNA ends up, in the loo.

DNA is great for criminal investigation and forensic science related studies that holds an uncontaminated crime scene, anything beyond that, send it straight to the trash can.

Genetics however can be of great importance once you know where to look and perhaps more importantly what you’re looking for.

The African (blacksic are the only
complete humans on planet Earth, all non-African have either Chimpanzee and or neanderthal genes.

The African are the only people who ascends directly from the Eve Mitochondria genes, now that’s real Genetics.

Furthermore, all humans currently living on planet Earth are descendants of an African woman who lived over 150,000 years ago.

I agree for the most part.

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
Painting of Prophet Yonah (Jonah) being cast into the sea. (Circa 300AD, Rome)

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
Amujale:
Hebrew is a fabricated language that was concocted out of German and Yiddish in the 1800’s.

Comparing the Hebrew Language to either Bantu or Yoruba amounts to comparing a speck of dirt to the might of a roaring ocean, whereby in this context the Hebrew Language is the speck of dirt.

cool

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
Amujale:
If King Leopld II was alive today, he would be tried for genocide and would spend the rest of his days in The Hague.

It’s alleged that the crazy bastard Leopold II took part in the genocide over 50 million innocent Africans.

At least we can easily prove he took part in the genocide of 14 million.

History is the most important aspect of legacy, know genuine history and be one with reality.

The ones he didn't kill, he cut off their limbs.

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by morpheus24: 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
Amujale:

You do know that we use DNA to map someones genetics right or you are just acting like you know what you are saying here?

Amujale:

GO back to my first comment, it completely invalidates this statment. Oh by the way even after you die your DNA can be extracted from your dead corpse. How do you think they identify dead bodies days or months after they have decomposed.

Olodo!

Amujale:

The African (blacksic are the only

Your statement just shows your further ignorance as to what you are talking about. Please go back and study, study, study instead of coming here and making an ass of yourself.

Point 1. Homo sapien sapien evolved in Africa. Homo sapien is a Human.

Point 2. Homo Neanderthal evolved outside of Africa. Neanderthal man is also a Human.

Point 3.One species evolved brain like abilities that was greater than the other and so was able to survive better than the other.

Point 4. Most Subsaharan Africans do not have the neanderthal allelles in their DNA because they did not pick it up from the interbreeding of Homo sapiens that left Africa and the Homo Neanderthals and Denisovans that lived outside of Africa.

Point 5. This does not make Africans unique in any sense as Neanderthal DNA is "introgressed" into Homo sapien DNA which means a small group are who mated with these other human populations outside of Africa.

Point 6 All humans would be descendants of Mitchrocondial eve who left Africa and this makes Africa the cradle of present day Human kind. It however does not confer any powers, prowess, unique abilities, or special intelligence to the remaining Africans who also evolved over time as did their counterparts outside of the continent.

Riddle me this Amujale. Is the picture of the boy below that of an African or an Asian. once you answer this question tell us how you came about that answer. Please answer this question, it is very important in further realizing your confusion as to what genetics is.

2 Likes

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by morpheus24: 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
Amujale:

There is no language on this planet that sustains its form for 500,000 years.

You people are sick. All languages that we speak today are a variant of what they were less than 400 years ago. How is it that Yoruba is a 500,000 year old language.

SMH in shame!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by morpheus24: 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
donnie:
Painting of Prophet Yonah (Jonah) being cast into the sea. (Circa 300AD, Rome)

So somebody was around when they threw prophet Jonah inside the water and took a portrait of it abi?

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
morpheus24:

So somebody was around when they threw prophet Jonah inside the water and took a portrait of it abi?

Get some sense.... It's an ancient PAINTING. An artist's depiction of the Bible story. The point is, the people of the book were known to be black.

There has been mass deception for centuries now.
Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by morpheus24: 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
donnie:

Get some sense.... It's an ancient PAINTING. An artist's depiction of the Bible story. The point is, the people of the book were known to be black.

There has been mass deception for centuries now.

Are Somali people not black too, why are they not this lost Israeli people. How did they come out to be Bantu people. Story! Story!

You sound like this guy. He's been preaching in speakers corner for years passing this same shit you are talking about. On my visits to England I used to go over there to listen to some of his gibberish for entertainment sake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHgSa2p6zgo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6u4sRnV6CE

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
morpheus24:

Are Somali people not black too, why are they not this lost Israeli people. How did they come out to be Bantu people. Story! Story!

Abeg go siddon somewhere. I am not Somalian. We do not share the same Paternal DNA haplogroup. Somalis are mostly Nilotics /Kushite (Ancient Egyptians/ Canaanites), they're not ISRAELITES. The Bantus in Somalia are marginalized till this day. They are not one and the same people as the rest of the Somalis.

Somalis were not put on slave ships and taken to the Americas to be sold as slaves as were the Bantus (Isrealites).

If you don't know you're Isrealite, chances are you're not one of those chosen to receive the message and awake, or you're simply not an Isrealite. So commot for road.

Otherwise humble yourself and ask politely. It is not by force... not everyone will awake. Majority will perish, according to the scriptures.
Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
WE ARE NOT THE SAME.

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by morpheus24: 10:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
donnie:

Abeg go siddon somewhere. I am not Somalian. We do not share the same Paternal DNA haplogroup. Somalis are mostly Nilotics /Kushite (Ancient Egyptians/ Canaanites), they're not ISRAELITES. The Bantus in Somalia are marginalized till this day. They are not one and the same people as the rest of the Somalis.

Tomorrow you will say you are not spewing the same doctrine as Black Hebrew Israelites in the Americas who first began this so called doctrine you are pushing. This is their exact script.

What is the biological difference between someone who carries a Paternal YDNA haplogropu E3b1A and E3b1B.
What brought about this paternal change?
Does this paternal DNA ascribe phenotypes, in other words is this the cause of the difference between Somali physical apperance and that of Bantu's?

Please answer this question and we can move forward with differences with Somali and Bantu.
donnie:

Somalis were not put on slave ships and taken to the Americas to be sold as slaves as were the Bantus (Isrealites).

If you don't know you're Isrealite, chances are you're not one of those chosen to receive the message and awake, or you're simply not an Isrealite. So commot for road.

Otherwise humble yourself and ask politely. It is not by force... not everyone will awake. Majority will perish, according to the scriptures.

So there is a significance of the these Bantu's who were put on slave ships?.. Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by morpheus24: 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
donnie:
WE ARE NOT THE SAME.
Now we are begin to link you the Hebrew Israelite movement which first emanates from the Americas in the 40's.

Just so you know there is also a break away group who believe that only BANTU who were transported to the New world are actually the real Israelites while everyone else on the African continent including your left over Bantu are Hamites.

Same story different day my guy. You cannot hustle a hustler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4NuWqslJDs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRyvmRZDwms

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
morpheus24:

Now we are begin to link you the Hebrew Israelite movement which first emanates from the Americas in the 40's.

Which Hebrew Israelites do you hear breaking down Bantu language and history? How many do you know that have destroyed the fake Hebrew language and history you love to promote?

If you like, link me to your village ancestors... the truth is the truth. You have failed in your attempt to debunk this truth, now you resort to this pettiness. And you're feeling smart on top of it all.
Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by morpheus24: 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
donnie:

Which Hebrew Israelites do you hear breaking down Bantu language and history? How many do you know that have destroyed the fake Hebrew language and history you love to promote?

If you like, link me to your village ancestors... the truth is the truth. You have failed in your attempt to debunk this truth, now you resort to this pettiness. And you're feeling smart on top of it all.

Where did you source your Bantu language breakdown of Language and History. Point to me there please.

You have cleverly dodged the questions I ask you for fear of stumbling on your own self appointed thesis

You continue to insinuate that I support some fake hebrew agenda when I simply ask you to authenticate your information by providing additiona sources around this information you are passing off as corrected abi you need to go back and consult the elders. I will give you time if you need it.

As far as failing to debunk "your" truth, you are doing that yourself by exposing your sillness. The questions are simple.

What differentiates a e3b1a from E3b1b in terms of genetics?
What does this paternal DNA difference imply in terms of a Somali and a so called bantu. is it that they don't hav ethe same founding father and therefore are not Isrealites?

Do you know what autosomal DNA is?

IF the bantu's are israelites at what time frame in history did they move from the levant to scatter all across west -central Africa.

As they moved from the levant to these other parts of Africa, are there no documentations outside of your biblical tests that account for this journey?

What is the significance of these Israeli's journey to slave ships as you mention?

Are Mende, Wolof, Fulani, Twi, Akan, Ashanti, Balanta, Bassari Bantu people, if so can you authenticate this information , if not then why not.

if you answer just one of these questions then we can be on our journey to debunking your nonsense so please just answer one, you don't have to answer all.

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by morpheus24: 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
PS, That Ham story about being progenitors of other Dark races is nonsensical information because the understanding of races in the bibilical context was formed by Josephus who categorizes Japhet as Europeans, Shem as Israelites and Ham as Africans in general .

Pray you Donnie, Where do these people come from, Are they negroes or hamites according to your jargon

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
morpheus24:
PS, That Ham story about being progenitors of other Dark races is nonsensical information because the understanding of races in the bibilical context was formed by Josephus who categorizes Japhet as Europeans, Shem as Israelites and Ham as Africans in general .

Pray you Donnie, Where do these people come from, Are they negroes or hamites according to your jargon

morpheus24:

if you answer just one of these questions then we can be on our journey to debunking your nonsense so please just answer one, you don't have to answer all.

I owe you no answers boy...
You don't have respect.
Debunk ko, expose ni... Mtcheew.
Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by morpheus24: 4:03am On Aug 13, 2020
donnie:

I owe you no answers boy...
You don't have respect.
Debunk ko, expose ni... Mtcheew.

You don't owe me anything but it is necessary for you to defend your assertions.

Did boredom bring you to studying all this gibberish about Bantu's and Israel and if you did what is the true relevance of you finding this out. Is it ultimately to inform us that there are imposters out there posing as Hebrews?

lets for one second agree with your ludicris assertion, what does that do for Bantu's now. Is there something we will achieve once we discover that we are the long forgotten Hebrews?

Do you think this is our one way ticket to Heaven? Is that the message you are trying to impact on us.

Olodo!

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 8:25am On Aug 13, 2020
morpheus24:

You don't owe me anything but it is necessary for you to defend your assertions.

Did boredom bring you to studying all this gibberish about Bantu's and Israel and if you did what is the true relevance of you finding this out. Is it ultimately to inform us that there are imposters out there posing as Hebrews?

lets for one second agree with your ludicris assertion, what does that do for Bantu's now. Is there something we will achieve once we discover that we are the long forgotten Hebrews?

Do you think this is our one way ticket to Heaven? Is that the message you are trying to impact on us.

Olodo!

REPENT as ISRAEL, return to the covenant YAH made with our fathers and keep the Commandments for the day of His wrath is here.

Repent From IDOLATORY and your pagan feasts:
- Christmas
- Easter
- Valentine
- Thanksgiving
- Sunday Observance
- Pastor worship
Etc.

The Holy Days of YAH are:
PASSOVER
UNLEAVENED BREAD
TABERNACLES
DAY OF ATONEMENT
TRUMPETS
etc

Throw away your idols of wood and stone...
including the so-called crucifix you have hanging in your homes and churches.

Women should return to being women and not trying to be men or lords of the home...men should return to being men and not sissies, not foolish, adulterous or wayward but providing for their homes.

Deuteronomy 4:27-31
[27]And YAHUAH shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither YAHUAH shall lead you.
[28]And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell.
[29]But if from thence thou shalt seek YAHUAH thy ELOHIYM, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.
[30]When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to YAHUAH thy ELOHIYM, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;
[31](For YAHUAH thy ELOHIYM is a merciful EL) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 8:51am On Aug 13, 2020
REPENT

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by ArisingStorm: 11:37am On Aug 13, 2020
donnie:
[size=8pt][/size]

REPENT as ISRAEL, return to the covenant YAH made with our fathers and keep the Commandments for the day of His wrath is here.

- Christmas
- Easter
- Valentine
- Thanksgiving
- Sunday Observance
- Pastor worship
Etc.

PASSOVER
UNLEAVENED BREAD
TABERNACLES
DAY OF ATONEMENT
TRUMPETS
etc

Women should return to being women and not trying to be men or lords of the home...men should return to being men and not sissies, not foolish, adulterous or wayward but providing for their homes.

[27]And YAHUAH shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither YAHUAH shall lead you.
[28]And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell.
[29]But if from thence thou shalt seek YAHUAH thy ELOHIYM, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.
[30]When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to YAHUAH thy ELOHIYM, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;
[31](For YAHUAH thy ELOHIYM is a merciful EL) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

HalaluYAH!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by Olu317(m): 11:43am On Aug 13, 2020
donnie:

Please stop talking nonsense. Even the word "Hebrew" is from a bantu word (Khabiru/ Habiru). There's a Bantu group of prophets (Gikuyu seers) in Kenya who are called Habiru. They still hold ancient Israelite customs and traditions passed down from generation to generation. They didn't learn it from white man. The word in the Paleo-Hebrew script is actually Ibri or Ebri and we have many bantus bearing that name even in Nigeria.

I can show you Yoruba words that are Hebrew. That's doesn't take away the obvious Hebrewsims of the Bantu.

This truth I am preaching was preached by several Bantu prophets since the 1600s. From Kimpa Vita to Simon Kimbangu to Simon Toko etc. They preached that Jesus and the apostles were black and in fact Congolese. They stood up to the white colonialists preaching with great power, signs and wonders and many were killed for this truth. By this time Ajayi Crowther was busy convincing Yoruba that ESHU is Satan. grin grin angry

See below screenshot of King Leopold's letter to missionaries sent to the KONGO. He acknowledged the people recognized and served one God, NZAMBI and that they knew the commandments. So before you come with Bantu vs Yoruba war, ask your people to REPENT, do away with thier idols and return to the one true Eledumare.

You cannot even begin to compare Yoruba and Bantu sef. Number of Yoruba speakers is estimated between 30-40 million. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoruba_language. Number of Bantu speakers is in the hundreds of millions, ranging at roughly 350 million in the mid-2010s (roughly 30% of the population of Africa, or roughly 5% of the total world population). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_peoples (from your whiteman sources o - you should believe this one)

And who are these so-called world writters? Abeg rest.

Knowledge of Christianity had existed to Africa before 50 AD . Thus, having understanding
and other good morals isn't new to Africa or the rest of the world , in which Congo is not Europe grin but in Africa . Beside, Africa had a way of life as found elsewhere in the world; from primitive to civilization .

Egypt is likened to the present day United State of America,where all world's ethnic groups assembled to do commerce, having military might,organised system etc,as the face of the world.

With due respect,kindly break down the root of these word ,‘ Ibri ' to show how these letters exist jn your language, since you are sure before assumption. Ibri in Congo can be either true cognate or false cognate. So, any one or group or tribe jn Africa can claim being Hebrew as identity but what's more paramount is proof of such evidence to support such claim as yours or ours.

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
Olu317:
Knowledge of Christianity had existed to Africa before 50 AD . Thus, having understanding
and other good morals isn't new to Africa or the rest of the world , in which Congo is not Europe grin but in Africa . Beside, Africa had a way of life as found elsewhere in the world; from primitive to civilization .

Egypt is likened to the present day United State of America,where all world's ethnic groups assembled to do commerce, having military might,organised system etc,as the face of the world.

With due respect,kindly break down the root of these word ,‘ Ibri ' to show how these letters exist jn your language, since you are sure before assumption. Ibri in Congo can be either true cognate or false cognate. So, any one or group or tribe jn Africa can claim being Hebrew as identity but what's more paramount is proof of such evidence to support such claim as yours or ours.

Thank you for the good question and very polite response.

The origin of the name is Eber, an ancestor of the Israelites and Ishmaelites. So even the name Hebrew in actual fact doesn't only refer to Isrealites but all who descend from Eber. Now those who descend from Eber are called Ibri, Ibriy or Ebri. In some modern Hebrew (Yiddish) it's sometimes rendered Ivriy (v and b are used interchangeably).

W.r.t. letters, most of what our ancestors had learned was lost due to centuries of migration, captivity/slavery and colonialism etc. Even the NSIBIDI writing of the EKOI (an ancient script that is linked to the Mediterranean) is now understood only by members of the Mgbe cult group. Centuries of civilization has been lost. Just like it people who were taken to the United States and enslaved. They have lost all sense of Africanness. Many are beginning to learn the languages again, and with that restoration will begin.

Now even though in my discussions I refer to various Bantu languages which I have learnt, for this particular word (Ibriy or Ebriy), I am referring to the EKOI / Ejagham language. Sometimes its also rendered Igbri ("gb" for emphasis) like you'll have Igbo instead of Ibo.

Many times those who bear these names and even their parents don't know the meaning and they're honest about this. In many of such cases you'll find that the name is actually from the Mediterranean region, maybe the name of a town or place or person even in the Bible or in maps.

I even found some Edo and Igbo names to be the same as many of those in ancient Egypt. It doesn't automatically mean they were Egyptians since historically, Israelites were known to have been in Egypt for Centuries and must have imbibed Egyptian culture the same way we today imbibe western culture.

Besides we know who the ancient egyptians are. They are the Beja and Nilotics who were pushed out and to the Sudan by the white Turks who conquered the region and are currently posing as North Africans, Arabs and Jews.

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
ArisingStorm:

HalaluYAH!

All praises to YAH!
Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by morpheus24: 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
donnie:
[size=8pt][/size]

- Christmas
- Easter
- Valentine
- Thanksgiving
- Sunday Observance
- Pastor worship
Etc.

PASSOVER
UNLEAVENED BREAD
TABERNACLES
DAY OF ATONEMENT
TRUMPETS
etc

Yep, you sound just about like them boyz on the streets of Harlem following the doctrine of BEn Ammi Ben Israel.

Your version is just another sect or cult from this original group.

You can't answer my questions can you cause you don't know how to answer them can you. Let me ask again.

What is the biological difference btw an E3b1A YDNA(Bantu) carrier and an E3B1B( Somali) YDNA carrier?

If Somali are the descendants of Hamites and Negroes are descendants of shem, prey tell me Donnie who are these people below descended from?

Dumb ass!

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by morpheus24: 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
donnie:

All praises to YAH!

You remind of Ty for real. You should listen to him for real. He is your Nigerian brother. lol

Remember this saying Donnie,

Truth is a generally accepted outcome or reasoning while fact is a proven truth...in other words every Fact is True but not all Truths are facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5EL40aEnAY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Africans Like To To Imitate The Western Culture? / Can Some One Translate The Following Words From English To Edo/ Bini Language / African Woman Living In American

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.