Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans (15043 Views)

How To Tell Difference Between Hausa And Fulani People / Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica / Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
[size=8pt]
morpheus24:

Yep, you sound just about like them boyz on the streets of Harlem following the doctrine of BEn Ammi Ben Israel.

Your version is just another sect or cult from this original group.

You can't answer my questions can you cause you don't know how to answer them can you. Let me ask again.

What is the biological difference btw an E3b1A YDNA(Bantu) carrier and an E3B1B( Somali) YDNA carrier?

If Somali are the descendants of Hamites and Negroes are descendants of shem, prey tell me Donnie who are these people below descended from?

I am not replying you because of you. I am new in this section and there may be some who may be misled to think you know something simply because you shout DNA this, DNA that.

Anyone can speak the Bantu language or live among them. Majority of the Bantus have Nilotics living among them and vise versa.

Bantus/Isrealites in Somalia are a very small minority. Studies have shown percentage of E1B1A which is the popular Isrealite DNA to be very low, less than 2%. That's because the vast majority of Somalis are Nilotics. You may call all of them Somalis but they know the difference and in Somalia, the Bantus are marginalized till this day. In Nigeria for example, most Yorubas, Igbos, Efiks, Ibibio, Tiv etc share same Y DNA haplogroup E1B1A, meaning they have one father. But most Hausas and Fulanis of Nigeria do not.

But like I said before, we do not rely 100% on DNA. DNA is not god. There are other even more reliable sources like the people's Oral history, migration, culture etc. It's not difficult to find ancient Biblical Hebrew cultures and traditions among Isrealite communities in Africa.

The people may not even know who they are. Because bantu ancestors many times hid this information for their own safety. The scriptures prophesied that it will be so and that YAH's people will be scattered and would forget who they are.

As for the pictures, we cannot judge 100% based on a picture. But interacting with them, I can easily tell. However, if I must answer, they look like Nilotics, not Bantus. I may be wrong tho.

It could be difficult because of this mixing but what we do is, we go to where we know YAH's people are (beyond the rivers of Ethiopia) and preach. Only the chosen will answer the call.

Zephaniah 3:10
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.

John 10:27
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by morpheus24: 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
donnie:
[size=8pt]

Bantus/Isrealites in Somalia are a very small minority. Studies have shown percentage of E1B1A which is the popular Isrealite DNA to be very low, less than 2%. That's because the vast majority of Somalis are Nilotics. You may call all of them Somalis but they know the difference and in Somalia, the Bantus are marginalized till this day. In Nigeria for example, Yorubas, Igbos Efiks, Ibibio, Tiv etc share same Y DNA haplogroup E1B1A, meaning they have one father. But most Hausas and Fulanis of Nigeria do not.

Let's educate the people shall we, You don't have to reply to me directly, its inconsequential.

This is not the answer to my question however we will tackle the above one at a time.

1. First and foremost Somali's are not Nilotic peoples. They are Cushitic peoples that speak an Afro-Asiatic language closely related to the Oromo peoples of Ethiopia. T

2. The Bantu's you refer to which are the largest minority group within the Somali family bring the E3b1a male haplogroup into the Somali grouping via the Arab slave trade. This group of Somali bantu's autosomal DNA is however very much Somali in TOTALITY!. What this means if you don't understand is that the male ancestors of these Bantu slaves married some Somali women and therefore produced offspring who are indeed genetically Somali irregardless of the politics within that grouping.

3. Please note this fact. Haplogroup A, B and E3b1b are older mutations than E3b1a. What this implies is that the ancestors of present day copts (ancient egyptians) their neighbours to the south i.e. Nubians(Sandawa, Bejas); Nilotics (Sudanese Nuers,); Cushitics (Somali, Ethiopians, Hausa) were present before the E3b1A allele (West African-Niger congo- Bantu groups.) emerged This means Bantu's are the youngest of all Africans to arrive on the scene. Bantu's are however the most successful of all these groups to populate the continent of Africa which is why they constitute the most prevalent Phenotype.

4. Yoruba, Igbo, Efiks and Ibibio are closely related to each other and do share the common male ancestor who carried the E3b1A mutations, however all West Africans and All Bantu people do not carry this YDNA marker. Many West Africans carry other YDNA variants.

In conclusion, if we backward engineer mutations it shows thatE3b1A is a purely West African mutation which means it is derived and was born in the West, If it was born in the Levant at some time in history and then travelled down to West Africa it would have left its mark pre- any slave trade. This is the reason I keep asking you to give concrete time lines of this movement and if there was one wave or multiple waves.

You will try to circumvent this fact by probably saying that Israelites were charged not to interbreed with other groups, however this would be a false attempt simply because there were 12 tribes of Israel, of the 12, 10 disappeared into the DNA of various groups of people in the Levant such as the Samaritans, East Africa such as the Beta Ethiopians and possibly the Lemba and West Asia. The remaining Kingdom of Judea that was destroyed by the Romans dispersing the remaining peoples across the area as well.

donnie:
[size=8pt]
But like I said before, we do not rely 100% on DNA. DNA is not god. There are other even more reliable sources like the people's Oral history, migration, culture etc. It's not difficult to find ancient Biblical Hebrew cultures and traditions among Isrealite communities in Africa.

The people may not even know who they are. Because bantu ancestors many times hid this information for their own safety. The scriptures prophesied that it will be so and that YAH's people will be scattered and would forget who they are.

This is the same script by Ben Ami from the US. You are reading corruptions of his teachings.

Genetics is fact. It corroborates movements of people across the world. It is a blood signature that cannot tell lies or fabricate stories. It does not rely on folktale and somber stories of which you continue to pass as face. If Bantu peoples ever emanated from the Levant their marks would be left there centuries later. it would have left its mark on its way to West Africa. It did not. No fossils tested indicate this Haplogroup existed there pre- the slave trade.

donnie:
[size=8pt]
As for that picture, we cannot judge 100% based on a picture. But interacting with them, I can easily tell. However, if I must answer, I can say those in the first and third pictures look like Bantus/Isrealites but the guy in the middle of the first pic looks Nilotic. I may be wrong tho.

It could be difficult because of this mixing but what we do is, we go to where we know YAH's people are (beyond the rivers of Ethiopia) and preach. Only the chosen will answer the call.

Zephaniah 3:10
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.

John 10:27
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

The pictures are confusing you I know. Let me shed more light on them so you understand the reason.

These people inhabit the papau nee guinean islands and the Andaman islands off the coast of India. They appear to be Negroid in appearance, however they are genetically disimilar to an African in every way possible. In other words they may look African but they are not. How do you explain this phenomena.

Let me explain to you, waves of Ancient Human beings migrated out of Africa over thousands of years. Some of these humans already adapted and retained the physical apperances of african people i.e. Dark skin, wooly to kinky hair however their genetics did not remain the same. The mutations continued to change. These groups of people depicted in these pics are actually closely related to the general Asian population you see around them.

They look physically Africoid but are genetically similar to Asians. The point of this is to show that genetics does not necessarily confer physical attributes which is a premise you are using to construct your story. E3b1A equals a specific look of people. This is the reason I asked you what the biological difference is between E3b1A and E3b1B but you avoided that because you did not understand the question and revert back to your circular reasoning by running to scripture to authenticate your sayings.

If you wish to delve deeper in Bantu origins then let me know. What I do know is that Hebrews no longer exist. Their DNA has been absorbed into a combination of modern peoples that exist today much like every other evolutionary biological process.

As for the current inhabitants of Israel who claim ancestry to ancient Hebrews well that could be the truth but they are also European as far as their DNA is concerned and their claim to their Jewishness as an Ethno-religious group is faulty because a vast majority of people across the world who cut across other ethnic groups are able to do so as well including Arabs.

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by Olu317(m): 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
donnie:

Thank you for the good question and very polite response.

The origin of the name is Eber, an ancestor of the Israelites and Ishmaelites. So even the name Hebrew in actual fact doesn't only refer to Isrealites but all who descend from Eber. Now those who descend from Eber are called Ibri, Ibriy or Ebri. In some modern Hebrew (Yiddish) it's sometimes rendered Ivriy (v and b are used interchangeably).

W.r.t. letters, most of what our ancestors had learned was lost due to centuries of migration, captivity/slavery and colonialism etc. Even the NSIBIDI writing of the EKOI (an ancient script that is linked to the Mediterranean) is now understood only by members of the Mgbe cult group. Centuries of civilization has been lost. Just like it people who were taken to the United States and enslaved. They have lost all sense of Africanness. Many are beginning to learn the languages again, and with that restoration will begin.

Now even though in my discussions I refer to various Bantu languages which I have learnt, for this particular word (Ibriy or Ebriy), I am referring to the EKOI / Ejagham language. Sometimes its also rendered Igbri ("gb" for emphasis) like you'll have Igbo instead of Ibo.

Many times those who bear these names and even their parents don't know the meaning and they're honest about this. In many of such cases you'll find that the name is actually from the Mediterranean region, maybe the name of a town or place or person even in the Bible or in maps.

I even found some Edo and Igbo names to be the same as many of those in ancient Egypt. It doesn't automatically mean they were Egyptians since historically, Israelites were known to have been in Egypt for Centuries and must have imbibed Egyptian culture the same way we today imbibe western culture.

Besides we know who the ancient egyptians are. They are the Beja and Nilotics who were pushed out and to the Sudan by the white Turks who conquered the region and are currently posing as North Africans, Arabs and Jews.

Like I had mentions,l earlier that any group ,tribes can claim Hebrew ancestry via linguistic connection or otherwise but, there must be certain form of obelisks in Congo or Igbo as you have opined, because these Hebrews didn't accept the hieroglyphs knowledge except Obelisks. So, where did your people got it wrong to miss out in Hebrew's achievement ?

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by Olu317(m): 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
morpheus24:

Let's educate the people shall we, You don't have to reply to me directly, its inconsequential.

This is not the answer to my question however we will tackle the above one at a time.

1. First and foremost Somali's are not Nilotic peoples. They are Cushitic peoples that speak an Afro-Asiatic language closely related to the Oromo peoples of Ethiopia. T

2. The Bantu's you refer to which are the largest minority group within the Somali family bring the E3b1a male haplogroup into the Somali grouping via the Arab slave trade. This group of Somali bantu's autosomal DNA is however very much Somali in TOTALITY!. What this means if you don't understand is that the male ancestors of these Bantu slaves married some Somali women and therefore produced offspring who are indeed genetically Somali irregardless of the politics within that grouping.

3. Please note this fact. Haplogroup A, B and E3b1b are older mutations than E3b1a. What this implies is that the ancestors of present day copts (ancient egyptians) their neighbours to the south i.e. Nubians(Sandawa, Bejas); Nilotics (Sudanese Nuers,); Cushitics (Somali, Ethiopians, Hausa) were present before the E3b1A allele (West African-Niger congo- Bantu groups.) emerged This means Bantu's are the youngest of all Africans to arrive on the scene. Bantu's are however the most successful of all these groups to populate the continent of Africa which is why they constitute the most prevalent Phenotype.

4. Yoruba, Igbo, Efiks and Ibibio are closely related to each other and do share the common male ancestor who carried the E3b1A mutations, however all West Africans and All Bantu people do not carry this YDNA marker. Many West Africans carry other YDNA variants.

In conclusion, if we backward engineer mutations it shows thatE3b1A is a purely West African mutation which means it is derived and was born in the West, If it was born in the Levant at some time in history and then travelled down to West Africa it would have left its mark pre- any slave trade. This is the reason I keep asking you to give concrete time lines of this movement and if there was one wave or multiple waves.

You will try to circumvent this fact by probably saying that Israelites were charged not to interbreed with other groups, however this would be a false attempt simply because there were 12 tribes of Israel, of the 12, 10 disappeared into the DNA of various groups of people in the Levant such as the Samaritans, East Africa such as the Beta Ethiopians and possibly the Lemba and West Asia. The remaining Kingdom of Judea that was destroyed by the Romans dispersing the remaining peoples across the area as well.

This is the same script by Ben Ami from the US. You are reading corruptions of his teachings.

Genetics is fact. It corroborates movements of people across the world. It is a blood signature that cannot tell lies or fabricate stories. It does not rely on folktale and somber stories of which you continue to pass as face. If Bantu peoples ever emanated from the Levant their marks would be left there centuries later. it would have left its mark on its way to West Africa. It did not. No fossils tested indicate this Haplogroup existed there pre- the slave trade.

The pictures are confusing you I know. Let me shed more light on them so you understand the reason.

These people inhabit the papau nee guinean islands and the Andaman islands off the coast of India. They appear to be Negroid in appearance, however they are genetically disimilar to an African in every way possible. In other words they may look African but they are not. How do you explain this phenomena.

Let me explain to you, waves of Ancient Human beings migrated out of Africa over thousands of years. Some of these humans already adapted and retained the physical apperances of african people i.e. Dark skin, wooly to kinky hair however their genetics did not remain the same. The mutations continued to change. These groups of people depicted in these pics are actually closely related to the general Asian population you see around them.

They look physically Africoid but are genetically similar to Asians. The point of this is to show that genetics does not necessarily confer physical attributes which is a premise you are using to construct your story. E3b1A equals a specific look of people. This is the reason I asked you what the biological difference is between E3b1A and E3b1B but you avoided that because you did not understand the question and revert back to your circular reasoning by running to scripture to authenticate your sayings.

If you wish to delve deeper in Bantu origins then let me know. What I do know is that Hebrews no longer exist. Their DNA has been absorbed into a combination of modern peoples that exist today much like every other evolutionary biological process.

As for the current inhabitants of Israel who claim ancestry to ancient Hebrews well that could be the truth but they are also European as far as their DNA is concerned and their claim to their Jewishness as an Ethno-religious group is faulty because a vast majority of people across the world who cut across other ethnic groups are able to do so as well including Arabs.
I am.not fan of the current information as opined by you about the present day Hebrew because, having European dna connection do not make them non Isreslis because of f factors beyond your understanding.

Furthermore, contrary to your view, Yoruba and others are seemingly link via dna in way due to intermarriages but are different in other deep analysis. Read books on genetic variations.So, do not over rate such view of yours as 100% right.

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
Olu317:
Like I had mentions,l earlier that any group ,tribes can claim Hebrew ancestry via linguistic connection or otherwise but, there must be certain form of obelisks in Congo or Igbo as you have opined, because these Hebrews didn't accept the hieroglyphs knowledge except Obelisks. So, where did your people got it wrong to miss out in Hebrew's achievement ?

Don't really get your question... Which Hebrew's achievements? Can you be a bit more specific?
Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by morpheus24: 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
Olu317:
I am.not fan of the current information as opined by you about the present day Hebrew because, having European dna connection do not make them non Isreslis because of f factors beyond your understanding.

1. No where do I say the so having European DNA in you makes you a non Israel in reference to those who occupy the Jewish state of Israel.

2. What are these factors beyond my understanding?

Olu317:

Furthermore, contrary to your view, Yoruba and others are seemingly link via dna in way due to intermarriages but are different in other deep analysis. Read books on genetic variations.So, do not over rate such view of yours as 100% right.

I have no idea what you just said above. Who are Yoruba different to in this other deep analysis?

PS construct your thoughts more cohesively, they come off disjointed.

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
morpheus24:

I have no idea what you just said above. Who are Yoruba different to in this other deep analysis?

PS your construct your thoughts more cohesively, they come off disjointed.

It's not me you're quoting there pls.
Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by morpheus24: 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
donnie:

It's not me you're quoting there pls.

It has been corrected.

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by Olu317(m): 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
morpheus24:

1. No where do I say the so having European DNA in you makes you a non Israel in reference to those who occupy the Jewish state of Israel.

2. What are these factors beyond my understanding?

PS construct your thoughts more cohesively, they come off disjointed.
1. Okay I now understood your information on it

2. Factors such bas that you highlighted as having dark skin but of Asian features. This view isn't constant with mutations in human beings,according to research on written works,which support the fact that continuous humanoid development had been timeless.
Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by morpheus24: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
Olu317:

2. Factors such bas that you highlighted as having dark skin but of Asian features. This view isn't constant with mutations in human beings,according to research on written works,which support the fact that continuous humanoid development had been timeless.

1. I said they have Africoid features but are genetically Asian when you test their YDNA, the MTdna and their complete autosomal DNA.

2. I don't what you mean by humanoid development. We are humans and not "human-oid". A humanoid would be something that is trying to imitate a human and can only come after human developtment and not before it.

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
morpheus24:

You will try to circumvent this fact by probably saying that Israelites were charged not to interbreed with other groups, however this would be a false attempt simply because there were 12 tribes of Israel, of the 12, 10 disappeared into the DNA of various groups of people in the Levant [b][/b]such as the Samaritans, East Africa such as the Beta Ethiopians and possibly the Lemba and West Asia. The remaining Kingdom of Judea that was destroyed by the Romans dispersing the remaining peoples across the area as well.

Niloltic Kushite, makes no difference, they're one and the same Hammites occupying same region.

So in other words the word of YAH has failed. He will not find 144,000 that will be sealed before final destruction comes upon the earth because the seed of Israel have mixed or vanished from the earth or they are white in your so-called levant? You lie.. and you lie to yourself only. Let God be true and every man a liar

And your constant reference to the lying mainstream media for info regarding the Jews or so-called levant makes me consider my conversions with you a waste of time.

But for the sake of others let me school you a bit....

Ancient historical sources and journals have in good authority that ancient biblical Isrealites migrated down to sub-saharan Africa. Many others were shipped to the Coast of Guinea (West African coast), Angola, Sao-Tome, Kongo etc. from Spain and Portugal.

Remember your earlier reference to the name Lagos as Portugese. Yes, they put the slaves there and at other locations along the coasts same regions where they later returned to take slaves and ship to the Americas. Prove my sources wrong if you can and please do so with ancient sources, Not 20th or 21st century.

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by morpheus24: 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
donnie:

Niloltic Kushite, makes no difference, they're one and the same Hammites occupying same region.

Hamite is a misnomer coined by Josephus who used one of the three sons of Noah to categorize the dark skinned people around him. historians later He was limited in his understanding of the peoples that populated the entire earth at the time so used bibilical references to name the people around him.

Historian later usurped this name to describe the dark skinned people that lived around Egypt and East Africa put found themselves in a conundrum when they crossed the Sahara to find other types of Dark skinned peoples who's languages were very different from the so called "Hamites" they encountered. They therefore forged a new identity for these new groups of people anthropologically coining them "Negro' which is just a latin word. meaning "black". They even ran into more problems as they ventured further into Africa and noticed there were other groups who did not resemble the so called new category they designated "Negro". The Khoisan-bushmen were red-brown skin with very different craniometric and physical features from these negroids and since they were stuck in their own faults, names these new group of people "capoids" to different them from the Negroes.

Nilo-saharan people are named after the Nile river and the Sahara desert that cuts across Africa.

Kushites are named after the Kingdom of Kush ad also encompass people who speak Afro-Asiatic langauges including chadians and Hausa people as their languages are derived from the original Kushitic people.

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
morpheus24:

Hamite is a misnomer coined by Josephus who used one of the three sons of Noah to categorize the dark skinned people around him. historians later He was limited in his understanding of the peoples that populated the entire earth at the time so used bibilical references to name the people around him.

Historian later usurped this name to describe the dark skinned people that lived around Egypt and East Africa put found themselves in a conundrum when they crossed the Sahara to find other types of Dark skinned peoples who's languages were very different from the so called "Hamites" they encountered. They therefore forged a new identity for these new groups of people anthropologically coining them "Negro' which is just a latin word. meaning "black". They even ran into more problems as they ventured further into Africa and noticed there were other groups who did not resemble the so called new category they designated "Negro". The Khoisan-bushmen were red-brown skin with very different craniometric and physical features from these negroids and since they were stuck in their own faults, names these new group of people "capoids" to different them from the Negroes.

Nilo-saharan people are named after the Nile river and the Sahara desert that cuts across Africa.

Kushites are named after the Kingdom of Kush ad also encompass people who speak Afro-Asiatic langauges including chadians and Hausa people as their languages are derived from the original Kushitic people.

My friend I know who Joesphus is and who the Hammites are, dont try to educate me, educate yourself.

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by morpheus24: 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
donnie:

So in other words the word of YAH has failed. He will not find 144,000 that will be sealed before final destruction comes upon the earth because the seed of Israel have mixed or vanished from the earth or they are white in your so-called levant? You lie.. and you lie to yourself only. Let God be true and every man a liar
DNA IS A FACT. IT CANNOT LIE.

IF the test your DNA sequence and that of your sibling, you will get a 50% match from one of your parents every single time they run that test.

If they test you against your cousin , there will be a 25% hit every single time.

If they test against your Grandfather it will be a 25% match.

No ones' DNA has vanished from the earth, they simply have been absorbed into a representation of different peoples today. I can give you numerous examples of this.

The people of South of America carry the remainder of the DNA sequences of all the Native American/Indian groups that existed there thousands of years ago. These people no longer look like the indians that existed thousands of years ago and do not even speak the languages that existed back then but the aboriginal population still lives in the DNA markers with this "Hispanic people"

You my friend are trapped in religion and cannot see what is presented to you as fact. You can believe what you want about the 144,000 if you want I cannot stop you but it will be futile for you to refute fact with fiction. You will fail every single time.

What we see is what we can believe. I travel in the physical realm which authenticates facts, you travel in that which requires "faith"

And your constant reference to the lying mainstream media for info regarding the Jews or so-called levant makes me consider my conversions with you a waste of time.

Ancient historical sources and journals have in good authority that ancient biblical Isrealites migrated down to sub-saharan Africa. Many others were shipped to the Coast of Guinea (West African coast), Angola, Sao-Tome, Kongo etc. from Spain and Portugal.

Remember your earlier reference to the name Lagos as Portugese. Yes, they put the slaves there and at other locations along the coasts same regions where they later returned to take slaves and ship to the Americas. Prove my sources wrong if you can and please do so with ancient sources, Not 20th or 21st century.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
morpheus24:

DNA IS A FACT. IT CANNOT LIE.

IF the test your DNA sequence and that of your sibling, you will get a 50% match from one of your parents every single time they run that test.

If they test you against your cousin , there will be a 25% hit every single time.

If they test against your Grandfather it will be a 25% match.

No ones' DNA has vanished from the earth, they simply have been absorbed into a representation of different peoples today. I can give you numerous examples of this.

The people of South of America carry the remainder of the DNA sequences of all the Native American/Indian groups that existed there thousands of years ago. These people no longer look like the indians that existed thousands of years ago and do not even speak the languages that existed back then but the aboriginal population still lives in the DNA markers with this "Hispanic people"

You my friend are trapped in religion and cannot see what is presented to you as fact. You can believe what you want about the 144,000 if you want I cannot stop you but it will be futile for you to refute fact with fiction. You will fail every single time.

What we see is what we can believe. I travel in the physical realm which authenticates facts, you travel in that which requires "faith"

Okay, Kindly prove those ancient sources wrong and leave stories. When you are done, with those, I can provide more authoritative sources.
You're used to lies. Truth is difficult for you to comprehend.

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by morpheus24: 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
donnie:

The quotes that are highlighted in the excerps you put there are being interpreted "out of context" to fit your narrative. What those articles narrate are the expulsion of Sephardic Jews who lived in the Iberian pennisula and also communities in North Africa as well. the date you see 1471 coincides with the spanish inquisitions just after christendom had won back the territories of the Iberian pennisula and North africa from the Berber/Arab incursion.

Again the date is in the 13th century which is the 1400's, another direct extraction from Ben ammins cult like hebrew israelite jargon. These dark skinned Portuguese you refer to would and could not be E3b1A as there were already West African populations that lived in the areas anyone was expelled to. Those excerps also document the beginnings of the trans atlantic slave trade. who's victims were mostly West AFrican ethnic groups.

You are indeed a fabricator of information. These events are documented history from the 13th century.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alhambra_Decree

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by morpheus24: 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
donnie:

My friend I know who Joesphus is and who the Hammites are, dont try to educate me, educate yourself.

If you know who Josephus is and you believe he knew what he was categorizing then who are these people below according to Josephus's classfication?

Negroid? Hamite?

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
morpheus24:

The quotes that are highlighted in the excerps you put there are being interpreted "out of context" to fit your narrative. What those articles narrate are the expulsion of Sephardic Jews who lived in the Iberian pennisula and also communities in North Africa as well. the date you see 1471 coincides with the spanish inquisitions just after christendom had won back the territories of the Iberian pennisula and North africa from the Berber/Arab incursion.

Again the date is in the 13th century which is the 1400's, another direct extraction from Ben ammins cult like hebrew israelite jargon. These dark skinned Portuguese you refer to would and could not be E3b1A as there were already West African populations that lived in the areas anyone was expelled to. Those excerps also document the beginnings of the trans atlantic slave trade. who's victims were mostly West AFrican ethnic groups.

You are indeed a fabricator of information. These events are documented history from the 13th century.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alhambra_Decree

Mumu, anything that challenges your foolish assertions is deemed cultish right?

And who are very dark Sephardic Jews? Ode... You have entered the very trap that you set.

LOOK, these are the same Jews that were killed during the inquisition in pain and Portugal and buried in the most cruel manner in a city called Lagos in Portugal... sound familiar? Guess their DNA? E1B1A of course! Mainstream media called them enslaved Africans.... Yeah right... grin

The bones are dated to the same period of the inquisition when original biblical black Jews were expelled from Europe. They were forced to convert to Christianity and upon refusal, were killed, enslaved, or shipped to the West African coasts.

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
morpheus24:

If you know who Josephus is and you believe he knew what he was categorizing then who are these people below according to Josephus's classfication?

Negroid? Hamite?

Please go and sleep, before you develop migraine. grin
Ignoramus, claiming to know something.
Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by morpheus24: 10:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
donnie:
[size=8pt][/size]

Okay, Kindly prove those ancient sources wrong and leave stories. When you are done, with those, I can provide more authoritative sources.
You're used to lies. Truth is difficult for you to comprehend.

Your story collapses upon itself each time you present more write ups. which is why I say you are extracting information from Ben Amins cult.

1.The write up insists that there were people who lived in the congo before the arrival of these black emigration Jews, Who were these people? Hamites, Bantu, the first wave of Jews who began to speak Bantu?

2. The writer is accurate in stating there were groups of people who migrationg from west Asia to North Africa who were dark in complexion as are many original Yemenis people who live in the same region today. Bejas are also Dark skinned people.

Also notice how the writer differentiates these groups from the "negroes" a fact i explained when I mentioned the problem these writers had when they began to discover other peoples that inhabited the interior of Africa and were trying to differentitate based on different appearances.

in comes the discovery of genetics which supercedes this physical designations that goes into the blood and very core of humans to discover the links that truly bind people.

If you are not aware genes have been transferred continious across Africans that lived in border countries with other continents hence the physical differentiations from their counter parts in the interior of Africa. These 17th century and 18th centur writers were not aware of this and so second guessed their best based on physical observation.

Again if your writer is correct in his analysis. Who are these people then, I know you are scratching your head trying to figure this one out eh, may Yah will reveal it to you soon.

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
morpheus24,

I'm done with you, no comment until you prove each of those sources wrong with equally ancient historical sources.
Don't roam around the internet picking up junk put there by fake Jews who control practically every mainstream media in this wicked world.
Is it my time you want to waste?
Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by morpheus24: 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
donnie:
[i][/i]

LOOK, these are the same Jews that were killed during the inquisition in pain and Portugal and buried in the most cruel manner in a city called Lagos in Portugal... sound familiar? Guess their DNA? E1B1A of course! Mainstream media called them enslaved Africans.... Yeah right... grin

The bones are dated to the same period of the inquisition when original biblical black Jews were expelled from Europe. They forced to convert to Christianity or be killed, enslaved, of shipped to the West African coasts.

Any one with and IQ above 80 can see that you are dyslexic. When you read that bones were found of dead Africans in Europe you extrapolate that information to mean they were Jews then in the same breath another writer tells you Jews migrated into Africa and assimilated with the people that already existed in Africa. i would call that as having a very wild imagination.

So i am guessing the Africans who inhabited this region before the arrival were E3b1A carriers who spoke another language and then the jews that now migrated into Africa from the Levant speaking Bantu languages were also E3b1A at the same time and they just came down melted together with this original Africans and then subplanted the original Afrians language family and made them speak Bantu. HAHAHAHAHAHa!

You my friend have an IQ that is below par.

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by morpheus24: 10:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
donnie:
morpheus24,

I'm done with you, no comment until you prove each of those sources wrong with equally ancient historical sources.
Don't roam around the internet picking up junk put there by fake Jews who control practically every mainstream media in this wicked world.
Is it my time you want to waste?

I already did but you are too thick to see it.

1. The sources you quote are pre the discovery of DNA that corroborates migration patterns.

2. You are misconstruing the lines in those excerps. There is no mention of Bantus migrating to Africa from the Levant, what is being said in each of those write ups is that there were indeede "JEWS" from the levant who migrated into Northern Africa and then into the IBerian Pennisula, Once the Arabs were driven out , these Sephardic jews were expelled out of Europe into colonies possesed by England ie. ST thomas and other protectorates in Africa. There was a simulataneous event of Slave trading that was occurring in West Africa at this time and somehow you join the two together.

You are indeed a great fabricator.

Again DNA can trace migratory movements that is how I know these people below are not African even thought they look it.

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
Disprove my sources one by one, then we can talk. Mr. DNA noisemaker.

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
Where is that fool shouting DNA upandan. Idiots who think that being godless equates enlightenment. NONSENSE.

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 11:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
Come and tell me about DNA here...
Disprove these sources which say that Jews, the black Portugese, settled in Guinea and many of the present inhabitants are descendants of these Jews.

#Olodo.

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by MuttleyLaff: 5:46am On Aug 16, 2020
donnie:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12117873_6f53599c62bdb43bb74ced235ffe441b_jpeg17034f28e8aaf18153a80f7c6a319d55

WE ARE NOT THE SAME.

MuttleyLaff:
The first picture of President Gamal Abdel Nasser has a fictitious quote and should be ignored.

I have a copy of the entire duration of the interview from what that fabricated quote was made from. Nowhere from start to finish did he say anything about Jews leaving black and returning white in the full interview. I watched donnie paste the picture the other day, and I just laughed to myself, saying if only donnie knew and kept my peace. Hmm.

MuttleyLaff:
I watched the full interview with its audio from start to end.

You see my friend that yours and donnie picture quotes are made up. President Nasser didn't say anything about the Jews' skin colour and its more the reason you cant find anywhere in the world, of the supposed quote on video or audio.

morpheus24:
Any one with and IQ above 80 can see that you are dyslexic.
When you read that bones were found of dead Africans in Europe you extrapolate that information to mean they were Jews then in the same breath another writer tells you Jews migrated into Africa and assimilated with the people that already existed in Africa. i would call that as having a very wild imagination.

So i am guessing the Africans who inhabited this region before the arrival were E3b1A carriers who spoke another language and then the jews that now migrated into Africa from the Levant speaking Bantu languages were also E3b1A at the same time and they just came down melted together with this original Africans and then subplanted the original Afrians language family and made them speak Bantu. HAHAHAHAHAHa!

[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]
I have been saying this fact about this my racist and confused "customer mi ni daada's" sub biblical literacy, low biblical IQ, afrocentrism and dyslexia for a very long time.

In fact, President Gamal Abdel Nasser, in the interview, actually called the Jews, their Egyptian brothers.

Also it is only Zondervan's Compact Bible Dictionary that postulates this Negro scam. No one, no other bible dictionary and nobody else does except for this dictionary and Young's Compact Bible Dictionary. Its amazing to know why no one else aside Zondervan and Young Bible Dictionaries, why it's them two only, that have Negroes, in a dictionary, invented, but its not the Egyptians themselves inventing the word

cc: macof, OkCornel

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by Olu317(m): 6:52am On Aug 19, 2020
morpheus24:

Any one with and IQ above 80 can see that you are dyslexic. When you read that bones were found of dead Africans in Europe you extrapolate that information to mean they were Jews then in the same breath another writer tells you Jews migrated into Africa and assimilated with the people that already existed in Africa. i would call that as having a very wild imagination.

I hope you know, or via historical information that Barkhou, Jew, Hebrews, Israelis or whatever name you heard them being called called migrated to and fro to Africa and beyond. While they mixed up with the population with such region truthfully.

Interestingly, ideograms or pictographs found in Egypt support this information, so don't see it from a farfetched angle.Apart from this, visual Art of a supposedly a king or pictographs found in Israel land does not support black people as non Hebrews.

In fact, the Hebrew citizens till date in Near East claim that there are black Hebrews and that these people disappeared along the Sudan region without any trace even till.date. Funnily, king lineage in Israelis land disappeared in around 509BC or thereabout. And account has it that Elephantine, Aswan, Hellipolis,Knub land (Ra land), Jaffa, etc were places the Hebrews lived amongst other groups before war made them moved toward Sudan Belt and their disappearance

Furthermore, I have seen you postulate that the different phenotype of Colour people found across the world as distinctly different, from the ones in Africa ,which is true but I am sure you know that these differences is due to factors such as food ,climactic factors etc. Howbeit , I can categorically posit that,if a white or light skin man married into dark skin lineage, and such descendants continually married into same dark skin lineages for 300 generations or more,such descendants of a white man will be dark skin with the Phonotype of that same locality and vice versa if it were to be a black man's descendants. Thus, The only means of recognition of their form of identity will be their language if tbe speakers of descendants are a bit homogenous in habitation and especially if such language has been classified as‘ Isolate' i.e not spoken
anymore.

Note: I can read Hebrews obelisk or ideograms inscriptions. Perhaps, pick words and let me generate the meaning for you to see my point,which is found in Africa's language because, you seemingly doubt the classic Hebrews as non existing in present day Africa.
Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by Olu317(m): 7:15am On Aug 19, 2020
Below screenshot is ancient Hebrew pictures. Th

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by AreaFada2: 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2020
cooljude:
Lies! Bantu originated from a region between West Africa and Cameroon.

We are indigenous Africans forget those useless stories that we came from the middle East.
Even the whites say humans came out of Africa. But dudu liking to be inferior must import himself from the Middle East.

Let a Chinese religion like Buddhism become popular in Africa one day, black man will find away to in his fantasy snuggle his ancestors from Wuhan Province.

Just to feel among black man will even accept that Covid-19 first originated in his Wuhan ancestors. But became dormant when or blacks left or were wiped out by ancient Covid-19.

With many blacks coming back to China in last 30 years, the virus again found the the original host causing resurgence. Before mutating and spreading to Chinese and other races. grin cheesy

It may sound farfetched, but with a little money dangled, dudu will accept any rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

African Woman Living In American / Comparing Slave Numbers from Bight of Benin and Bight of Biafra from 1400 - 1865 / What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.