Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans (15046 Views)

How To Tell Difference Between Hausa And Fulani People / Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica / Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
AreaFada2:

Even the whites say humans came out of Africa. But dudu liking to be inferior must import himself from the Middle East.

Let a Chinese religion like Buddhism become popular in Africa one day, black man will find away to in his fantasy snuggle his ancestors from Wuhan Province.

Just to feel among black man will even accept that Covid-19 first originated in his Wuhan ancestors. But became dormant when or blacks left or were wiped out by ancient Covid-19.

With many blacks coming back to China in last 30 years, the virus again found the the original host causing resurgence. Before mutating and spreading to Chinese and other races. grin cheesy

It may sound farfetched, but with a little money dangled, dudu will accept any rubbish.

Sorry to burst your bubbles,but even budhism was first practiced by black people, including true black Israelites (not like I recommend Budhism or any religion for that matter). So dont be silly, they all stole from us.

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
Olu317:
Below screenshot is ancient Hebrew pictures. Th

They're clearly blacks with wooly hair.
Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
Olu317:
I hope you know, or via historical information that Barkhou, Jew, Hebrews, Israelis or whatever name you heard them being called called migrated to and fro to Africa and beyond. While they mixed up with the population with such region truthfully.

Interestingly, ideograms or pictographs found in Egypt support this information, so don't see it from a farfetched angle.Apart from this, visual Art of a supposedly a king or pictographs found in Israel land does not support black people as non Hebrews.

In fact, the Hebrew citizens till date in Near East claim that there are black Hebrews and that these people disappeared along the Sudan region without any trace even till.date. Funnily, king lineage in Israelis land disappeared in around 509BC or thereabout. And account has it that Elephantine, Aswan, Hellipolis,Knub land (Ra land), Jaffa, etc were places the Hebrews lived amongst other groups before war made them moved toward Sudan Belt and their disappearance

Furthermore, I have seen you postulate that the different phenotype of Colour people found across the world as distinctly different, from the ones in Africa ,which is true but I am sure you know that these differences is due to factors such as food ,climactic factors etc. Howbeit , I can categorically posit that,if a white or light skin man married into dark skin lineage, and such descendants continually married into same dark skin lineages for 300 generations or more,such descendants of a white man will be dark skin with the Phonotype of that same locality and vice versa if it were to be a black man's descendants. Thus, The only means of recognition of their form of identity will be their language if tbe speakers of descendants are a bit homogenous in habitation and especially if such language has been classified as‘ Isolate' i.e not spoken
anymore.

Note: I can read Hebrews obelisk or ideograms inscriptions. Perhaps, pick words and let me generate the meaning for you to see my point,which is found in Africa's language because, you seemingly doubt the classic Hebrews as non existing in present day Africa.

They were not white at all and Israelites in subsaharan Africa have absolutely no white genes.
"They disappeared" is what they used to deceive the world and hide our history... but never again!
Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
AreaFada2:

Even the whites say humans came out of Africa. But dudu liking to be inferior must import himself from the Middle East.

Let a Chinese religion like Buddhism become popular in Africa one day, black man will find away to in his fantasy snuggle his ancestors from Wuhan Province.

Just to feel among black man will even accept that Covid-19 first originated in his Wuhan ancestors. But became dormant when or blacks left or were wiped out by ancient Covid-19.

With many blacks coming back to China in last 30 years, the virus again found the the original host causing resurgence. Before mutating and spreading to Chinese and other races. grin cheesy

It may sound farfetched, but with a little money dangled, dudu will accept any rubbish.

That reverse psychology will not work here. The facts are everywhere. And we know how inferiority complex works. Stand up and be who you really are without fear or shame.

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by Olu317(m): 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
donnie:

They were not white at all and Israelites in subsaharan Africa have absolutely no white genes.
"They disappeared" is what they used to deceive the world and hide our history... but never again!
Well, you have right to your opinion but the truth is that, no man was white from time immemorial but a creation in 18th century by a scholar. So, don't get it wrong.

Besides, Hebrew are a.mixture of the kind of black people in Africa, Near East,other places as well as light skin Caucasians. Although they are a peculiar colour people which is due to weather, inter marriages , assimilation factors that made them have universal complexion. And Hebrew as a people have nothing to do with colour but as Race, whose identity is fusion of language and cultural affinity i.e irrespective of their dragging of the language out of recognition.
Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
Olu317:
Well, you have right to your opinion but the truth is that, no man was white from time immemorial but a creation in 18th century by a scholar. So, don't get it wrong.

Besides, Hebrew are a.mixture of the kind of black people in Africa, Near East,other places as well as light skin Caucasians. Although they are a peculiar colour people which is due to weather, inter marriages , assimilation factors that made them have universal complexion. And Hebrew as a people have nothing to do with colour but as Race, whose identity is fusion of language and cultural affinity i.e irrespective of their dragging of the language out of recognition.

Those people are not Hebrew. Even they will tell you they are not blood line descendants. That's the reason they are called Jew-ISH. They are Europeans from Germany, Polland, Russia and Ukraine. They are the synagogue of Satan (Revelations 2:9).

Use a Little Common Sense bros.
1: The Zionist that look like this guy claiming that they were in Egyptian captivity for 430 years yet they are not painted on any Walls anywhere.
2: One of them claiming that they were Moses that passed as The Pharaoh's Grandson? Born to a Black very Tall African Man and a African Woman?
3: The Zionist in Israel now that came there in 1948 calling themselves jewish have the 2nd Highest Cases in the Entire World of Skin Cancer which is in direct correlation of the Sun's constant supply of Vitamin D, Are suppose to be the same People that Built Pyramids in Egypt in Hard Bondage for centuries and didn't have Skin Cancer? Then now... All of Sudden they are subject to Skin Cancer in Palestine Now. undecided

And you will still come here and speak English. angry

1 Like

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by Olu317(m): 2:26am On Aug 22, 2020
donnie:

Those people are not Hebrew. Even they will tell you they are not blood line descendants. That's the reason they are called Jew-ISH. They are Europeans from Germany, Polland, Russia and Ukraine. They are the synagogue of Satan (Revelations 2:9).

Use a Little Common Sense bros.
1: The Zionist that look like this guy claiming that they were in Egyptian captivity for 430 years yet they are not painted on any Walls anywhere.
2: One of them claiming that they were Moses that passed as The Pharaoh's Grandson? Born to a Black very Tall African Man and a African Woman?
3: The Zionist in Israel now that came there in 1948 calling themselves jewish have the 2nd Highest Cases in the Entire World of Skin Cancer which is in direct correlation of the Sun's constant supply of Vitamin D, Are suppose to be the same People that Built Pyramids in Egypt in Hard Bondage for centuries and didn't have Skin Cancer? Then now... All of Sudden they are subject to Skin Cancer in Palestine Now. undecided

And you will still come here and speak English. angry
Where did you read such that, some of these people aren't related to ancient Hebrews? So, these Europeans aren't related to Hebrew people and worships in Synagogue of satan.While the Africans are the Jewish people?

On a serious note, you do make me laugh because, you think, archeological and ideograms findings haven't surpass this view of yours that's not constant with reality? If you are sure that these people are purely black without any connection to some Europeans i.e( non mixed Race) ,then do not hesitate to use your language to find what is called true cognates with these Semitic language being called Classic Hebrew, known in world's academic circle as ,’Isolate, ' as well as her closely related Arabic cognates that both origin begun in Near East,so that you can also proof with visual Art, to support your view and protolanguage correlation.

Lastly, if I posts books for you comprehend, perhaps, it is certain, you may claim blue murder, which is the reason, that I think you should have showcase strong information, without quoting the same Bible that were being translated by these same light skin Europeans whom you claim, are not partly related to Classic Hebrews. Kindly proof with evidence emanating from Ethiopia,Sudan,Morroco,Egypt(lower and upper Egypt), etc.
Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by donnie(m): 7:16am On Aug 22, 2020
Olu317:
Where did you read such that, some of these people aren't related to ancient Hebrews? So, these Europeans aren't related to Hebrew people and worships in Synagogue on satan.While the Africans are the Jewbise people?

On a serious note, you do make me laugh because, you think, archeological and ideograms findings haven't surpass this view of yours that's not constant with reality? If you are sure that these people are purely black without any connection to some Europeans( non mixed Race) ,then do not hesitate to use your language to find what is called true cognates with these Semitic language being called Classic Hebrew, known in world's academic circle as ,’Isolate, ' as well as her closely related Arabic cognates that both origin begun in Near East,so that you can also proof with visual Art, to support your view and protolanguage correlation.

Lastly, if I posts books for you, perhaps, it is certain, you may claim blue murder, which is the reason, that it seem you have strong information, without quoting the same Bible being translated by these light skin Europeans whom you claim, are not partly ancetrally related to Classic Hebrews. Kindly proof with evidence emanating ffom Ethiopia,Sudan,Morroco,Egypt(lower and upper Egypt), etc

You are free to post excerpts from books... just make sure they are not 19th- 21st century books. From 18th century and older is acceptable by me, because after that period, Satan the father of LIES took over most publications and filled the libraries and even seminaries with LIES.

So bring it on, I will destroy all those lies you call reality, with ancient undeniable sources. I am waiting. ANCIENT sources please, 18th century and older. angry

And by the way, white people didn't write the scriptures. Negroes wrote the scriptures, WAKE UP. And whenever they lie with their English Bible we catch them using the Paleo Hebrew or Apochrypha by the help of the Spirit.

They stole the word ISOLATE from the Bantu word YISOLELE and that is how I write ISRAEL many times. Read my posts on NL, you don't know who you are coming against.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by Amujale(m): 3:39am On Aug 27, 2020
morpheus24:

There is no language on this planet that sustains its form for 500,000 years.

Except for the African languages

I have no intention of going into a meaningless debate, historians have already proven through clear cut methods that the West Africans was literate prior to foreign disruption i.e Clyde Winters

Furthermore, one cannot find any non African language on the planet that sustains for 500,000 years due to the fact that they never existed during those times, it’s that simple.

8 Likes

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by Amujale(m): 4:54am On Aug 27, 2020
morpheus24:

..,Homo sapien sapien evolved in Africa. Homo sapien is a Human.

Yes, yet you seem to be unaware of the significance.

I guess you’re just a brainwashed Eurocentric wannabe?

You are making my point for me and it simply jumped right beyond your comprehension.

morpheus24:

..,Homo Neanderthal evolved outside of Africa.

I guess you’re just a brainwashed Eurocentric wannabe?

You are making my point for me and it simply jumped right beyond your comprehension.

morpheus24:

...One species evolved brain like abilities that was greater than the other and so was able to survive better than the other.

Says who?

You are jumping the gun, first explain to us where the mzungu comes from.

With all your rhetoric and mumbo jumbo about dna and your nonsensical narrative on history, kindly prove to us without using Darwin’s theory of evolution, nor without the spookism from any of these foreign extremists religions from where the mzungu originates.

Then once you satisfy that question then, us can start a debate about who’s brains can evolve better, is greater than the other e.t.c

morpheus24:

Most Subsaharan Africans do not have the neanderthal allelles in their DNA because they did not pick it up from the interbreeding of Homo sapiens.

You’re a confused soul.

Firstly, you are a liar and a faker.

Secondly, the communities ‘South of the Sahara’ aren’t sub to anyone or anything, and that includes the Sahara.

You meant, the communities ‘South of the Sahara’ don’t have Neanderthal DNA nor Chimpanzee DNA and that is a matter of fact.

The communities ‘South of the Sahara’ and the Homo Sapien, Sapien are one and the same.

Go and hide yourself under a piece of rock, stay there until you are united with your senses.

morpheus24:

All humans would be descendants of Mitchrocondial eve who left Africa...

Only the African and their ascendants are of the Eve Mitochondrial gene, such isn’t present in any other human kind.

Those that migrated during the ‘Out of Africa’ progression and the ones that remain on the continent are of no difference.

Your logic is flawed.

morpheus24:

... Is the picture of the boy below that of an African or an Asian. once you answer this question tell us how you came about that answer.

The only person confused here is you.

You are either a troll, as in a non-African spouting out nonsense or a confused soul that has been brainwashed into hating themselves.

It doesn’t really matter since the African is indigenous to all the continents since we are the first to inhabit and populate all the other ones as well.

There are Chinese, Japanese that are melanated.

Assuming you are a non-African, I would ask you to quit trolling.

Assuming you’re really African holding this type of nonsensical narrative, I would say that you are poorly read on history and exhibit the Stockholm syndrome.

Anyone who fits such description ought to take our parents advice, Dr Clarke’s advice, go and stand in front of a mirror and assuming you don’t like what you see, stand there and don’t leave that mirror until you like what you see.

18 Likes

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by Amujale(m): 5:14am On Aug 27, 2020
donnie:

That reverse psychology will not work here. The facts are everywhere. And we know how inferiority complex works.

That dude is either non-African, as in a troll or either a confused soul that has an acute inferiority complex.

Yes, you are correct regarding the term ‘Middle East’, one cannot locate a navigational address for the Middle East of any location on planet Earth due to the fact that it’s a nonsensical terminology.

It simply doesn’t make sense to name a location Middle East, it's either West Asia or North East Africa.

And I lean towards North East Africa due to the construction of the artificial structure that prevents people from exercising basic olden days activities such as possessing the ability to simply transport themselves by land from one point to another region on the continent.

Not long ago, prior to the construction of the Suez Canal, travellers was able to transport themselves by land to and from those regions, as stated earlier, some would simply trek across as a standard journey; even though it was said to be tedious and highly dangerous.

9 Likes

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by morpheus24: 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
Amujale:

Except for the African languages

I have no intention of going into a meaningless debate, historians have already proven through clear cut methods that the West Africans was literate prior to foreign disruption i.e Clyde Winters

Furthermore, one cannot find any non African language on the planet that sustains for 500,000 years due to the fact that they never existed during those times, it’s that simple.

1. Which of the African languages is 500,000 years old?
2. Once you identify this language, please point to the method used to ascertain that this language is 500,000 years old.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by Amujale(m): 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
morpheus24:

Which of the African languages is 500,000 years old?

Those numbers are conservative, in the sense that there are many African languages that have been operational for periods that exceeds one million years.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

The history you’ve been taught is incorrect.

Are you aware or have you ever heard that Africans have been existence for a period that exceeds one million years?

Are you aware or have you heard of any reptile that existed for over 100 million years?

7 Likes

Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by Olu317(m): 6:39am On Sep 04, 2020
morpheus24:

2. Once you identify this language, please point to the method used to ascertain that this language is 500,000 years old.

We may differ due to my area of specilisation or concentration but of on this question of 500, 000 years you raised, it is the bomb grin. Some information on NL have exposed how self acclaimed experts as semi-literate. grin cheesy think.
Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by Olu317(m): 6:41am On Sep 04, 2020
morpheus24:

We may differ due to my area of specilisation or concentration but of on this question of 500, 000 years you raised, it is the bomb grin. Some information on NL have exposed how self acclaimed experts as semi-literate.think grin cheesy .
Re: Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans by Olu317(m): 6:46am On Sep 04, 2020
Amujale:

Those numbers are conservative, in the sense that there are many African languages that have been operational for periods that exceeds one million years.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

The history you’ve been taught is incorrect.

Are you aware or have you ever heard that Africans have been existence for a period that exceeds one million years?

Are you aware or have you heard of any reptile that existed for over 100 million years?

Professor on African study without specialisation.okún ooo. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

African Woman Living In American / Comparing Slave Numbers from Bight of Benin and Bight of Biafra from 1400 - 1865 / What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.