Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) (32965 Views)

Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven / A Nairalander You'll Like to Do This With [Picture] / Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by ImahGabi22(m): 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
ilegendd smiley

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Alezy(m): 7:12am On Aug 27, 2020
khia:
Alezy, we can snuggle, and keep each other warm sitting by the cozy lit fire while sipping on our glasses of Chardonnay and having deep conversations about our plans for the future, then I woke up. grin
. Good its a dream. Hope u re good
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Aimerosa25(f): 8:12am On Aug 27, 2020
Mature nairalanders r okay
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Rawhumper(m): 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
[

Sorry i have been very busy with my work.

Wow! So why and how do u intend to spend it with me?

Hope you wont get yourself drowned in the pool of pleasure and repeated fun wink?

quote author=placeofallure post=93222930]A Nairalander? I am gonna call Rawhumper straight. I hope he'll make himself available. grin[/quote]
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by placeofallure(f): 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

Sorry i have been very busy with my work.

Wow! So why and how do u intend to spend it with me?

Hope you wont get yourself drowned in the pool of pleasure and repeated fun wink?

quote author=placeofallure post=93222930]A Nairalander? I am gonna call Rawhumper straight. I hope he'll make himself available. grin

You wanna know why and how? Those are not necessary. Just let's get there first. grin grin grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Rawhumper(m): 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
And by the way, you made a right choice grin cheesy.

Hit me up if you are game......

I get leave from work in 3weeks time.

But be warned, you need to have stamina and agility to deal with my kind(dont like hearing oh baby am dying grin grin).

placeofallure:
A Nairalander? I am gonna call Rawhumper straight. I hope he'll make himself available. grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Rawhumper(m): 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
[

But be warned, you need to have stamina and agility to deal with my kind(dont like hearing oh baby am dying grin grin).

quote author=placeofallure post=93222930]A Nairalander? I am gonna call Rawhumper straight. I hope he'll make himself available. grin[/quote]
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by fullblast(m): 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
This is rated 21 SLNV shocked cheesy

Rawhumper:

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Rawhumper(m): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
Huh?

quote author=fullblast post=93289252]This is rated 21 SLNV shocked cheesy

[/quote]
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Rawhumper(m): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
You have not watched Indian horro movies or some exceptional haunted case files in discovery or CBS reality chanels.....
You will believe.

quote author=khia post=93190577]
Yeah they can be so predictable which takes away a lot of the fear for me. It takes a lot to scare me, horror movies bore me. I prefer comedies.[/quote]
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Liposure: 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
khia:

Yeah they can be so predictable which takes away a lot of the fear for me. It takes a lot to scare me, horror movies bore me. I prefer comedies.
a night on elms street. watch it and scream
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Rawhumper(m): 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
[
Now i saw the pic, cold go kill person na.

Anyways we go carry dozens of heaters and gas with full grown dead buffalo and a tank of coffee and tea etc

quote author=placeofallure post=93288183]

You wanna know why and how? Those are not necessary. Just let's get there first. grin grin grin[/quote]
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by placeofallure(f): 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

quote author=placeofallure post=93222930]A Nairalander? I am gonna call Rawhumper straight. I hope he'll make himself available. grin
grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by placeofallure(f): 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
Rawhumper:
[
Now i saw the pic, cold go kill person na.

Anyways we go carry dozens of heaters and gas with full grown dead buffalo and a tank of coffee and tea etc

quote author=placeofallure post=93288183]

You wanna know why and how? Those are not necessary. Just let's get there first. grin grin grin

Now you are talking boo.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Rawhumper(m): 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
Sure sunshine, am here for you wink wink wink.

Tonight's dream will be a start of our journey.

placeofallure:

Now you are talking boo.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by bankulizer: 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
Farano
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by khia: 3:04am On Aug 28, 2020
Liposure:
a night on elms street. watch it and scream

I seen it, it's child's play.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by khia: 3:10am On Aug 28, 2020
Rawhumper:
You have not watched Indian horro movies or some exceptional haunted case files in discovery or CBS reality chanels.....
You will believe.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I seen them all, the only enjoyment I get from watching horror movies is pretending to be scared and snuggling up with someone I care for. tongue
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

quote author=khia post=93190577]
Yeah they can be so predictable which takes away a lot of the fear for me. It takes a lot to scare me, horror movies bore me. I prefer comedies.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Rawhumper(m): 7:28am On Aug 28, 2020
[

Badt gurl,i like your last line wink.

Maybe you are yet to witness one that will really move you smiley.

Good morning.

quote author=khia post=93302051][/quote]
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Rawhumper(m): 7:32am On Aug 28, 2020
[

Hello Honeycomb, just want to start my day with this simple morning text.

Hope you had your dream about us last night.

How did it go? wink cool

Good morning dearie.

quote author=placeofallure post=93293702]

Now you are talking boo.[/quote]
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by khia: 8:00am On Aug 28, 2020
Alezy:
. Good its a dream. Hope u re good

So you wouldn't want to snuggle up with me? cry I'm good how about you?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by placeofallure(f): 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

Hello Honeycomb, just want to start my day with this simple morning text.

Hope you had your dream about us last night.

How did it go? wink cool

Good morning dearie.

quote author=placeofallure post=93293702]

Now you are talking boo.

Do you know you'll make people jealous? Let's run outta here! grin grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Freelane33(m): 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
Damn she’s not a Nairalander but her name is grin DJ CuPPY . cool
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Rawhumper(m): 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
[

Of course am ready to elope with you hot chocolate.

Hmmmm......take me to a place where you can express to me how it went in the last dream and oh its another night. More steamy moments loading cheesy grin.

quote author=placeofallure post=93326867]

Do you know you'll make people jealous? Let's run outta here! grin grin[/quote]
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Alezy(m): 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
khia:

So you wouldn't want to snuggle up with me? cry I'm good how about you?
very fine ofcos. Its been a while
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by khiaa(f): 2:54am On Sep 01, 2020
Alezy:
very fine ofcos. Its been a while

Answer my question. undecided
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Alezy(m): 8:02am On Sep 01, 2020
khiaa:

Answer my question. undecided
what's the question?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by khiaa(f): 11:29am On Sep 01, 2020
Alezy:
what's the question?

Why you wouldn't want to spend a holiday in the cabin in the snow with me?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Alezy(m): 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
khiaa:

Why you wouldn't want to spend a holiday in the cabin in the snow with me?
u have the answer to that question.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by khiaa(f): 2:51am On Sep 03, 2020
Alezy:
u have the answer to that question.

I don't know your reasons, care to tell me?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Bigcowhorn: 3:06am On Sep 03, 2020
khiaa:

I don't know your reasons, care to tell me?

He is actually a white man and knows only too well the consequence
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by khiaa(f): 3:54am On Sep 03, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

He is actually a white man and knows only too well the consequence

Hey you, how have you been? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Careers Of Women That Turn You Off As A Man? / My Girlfriend Is Shocked That I Don't Know My Neighbour's Name For 2years. / Does It Really Matter How A Man Proposes? (Snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.