Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) (32948 Views)

Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven / A Nairalander You'll Like to Do This With [Picture] / Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
Lirusehn. Mehn the guy is cool,beardy,calculated and a good talker. Plus he doesn't brag too.

And he has good diction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Cigo1(m): 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
Zzor for obvious reasons
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Barney001: 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
pocahantas,zzor,seunmomoh,uyaincompablyn undecided,maky...

As for me...all of them are one grin tongue
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by fati2001(m): 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
the sensible and mature nairalanders.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by khia: 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
lefulefu:
All those their sterotypical horror filmscheesy.I dey always wonder why e be say anytime a babe is screaming in the woods its always that the babe being chased by the serial killer must be blonde with big boobscheesy.And the time the serial killer always strike na when the big booby blonde babe dey kpansh her boyfriend cheesy.same scenario in all the horror cabin moviescheesy.
Yeah, you forgot, everytime the girl is running from the serial killer she falls (everytime). grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
Cigo1:
Zzor for obvious reasons
.. Do u wnt 2 gve ur life 2 christ. Lol
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
fati2001:
the sensible and mature nairalanders.
. Like me *grins
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
khia:
Alezy, we can snuggle, and keep each other warm sitting by the cozy lit fire while sipping on our glasses of Chardonnay and having deep conversations about our plans for the future, then I woke up. grin
. You this red indian girl, are u not supposed to be gay
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by khia: 10:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
. You this red indian girl, are u not supposed to be gay

1. I'm Black American and Native American, no such thing as a red Indian.

2. I'm Strictly Dickly, anything you have heard other than this are nothing but lies.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
khia:

Yeah, you forgot, everytime the girl is running from the serial killer she falls (everytime). grin
yea she falls and will be unable to get up and the serial killer walking slowly and holding a knife will easily catch up with the girl and slash her with the knife.most horror films always follow one sterotypical pattern though there are a few that stand out cheesy
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
khia:

2. I'm Strictly Dickly, anything you have heard other than this are nothing but lies.
Blunt!
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by khia: 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
lefulefu:
yea she falls and will be unable to get up and the serial killer walking slowly and holding a knife will easily catch up with the girl and slash her with the knife.most horror films always follow one sterotypical pattern though there are a few that stand out cheesy
Yeah they can be so predictable which takes away a lot of the fear for me. It takes a lot to scare me, horror movies bore me. I prefer comedies.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by khia: 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
NNU0000:
Blunt!

Sometimes there's no other way to get the message across.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
Cigo1:
Zzor for obvious reasons
Good you chose her
Na mountain wolves go rip her apart
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:01am On Aug 25, 2020
khia:

. Forget sentiments. You're a red indian nd african american nt black american.

are u sure u dickly? Hw about we test ur sexuality by humping on my 9inches 1st
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Cigo1(m): 12:03am On Aug 25, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
.. Do u wnt 2 gve ur life 2 christ. Lol

Lmao
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by adajoe555: 12:13am On Aug 25, 2020
slimiyke for some reasons though grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by slimiyke(m): 1:02am On Aug 25, 2020
adajoe555:
slimiyke for some reasons though grin
The content of your heart is just more than enough to desire a life time friendship
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by khia: 1:36am On Aug 25, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
. Forget sentiments. You're a red indian nd african american nt black american.

are u sure u dickly? Hw about we test ur sexuality by humping on my 9inches 1st

SMH @ stupidity.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by fati2001(m): 6:38am On Aug 25, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
. Like me *grins
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:57am On Aug 25, 2020
fati2001:
Agree nd let me take u out of maiduguri.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by dingbang(m): 7:01am On Aug 25, 2020
khia:

Sometimes there's no other way to get the message across.
my love kiss
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:07am On Aug 25, 2020
khia:

SMH @ stupidity.
. Lmao. What's stupid abt what i typed
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Mandela27: 7:11am On Aug 25, 2020
I'm going with my two dogs,my gun,parcel of cannabis,and my boom box.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by adajoe555: 7:50am On Aug 25, 2020
slimiyke:

The content of your heart is just more than enough to desire a life time friendship

Smiles
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Kola5281(m): 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
cheesy. saaphiere
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Healthwellness0(m): 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
Facebook account for sales. 5years.
2k.
Zero 8 one 4 7 7 zero nine nine 5 0 2
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
Kola5281:
cheesy. saaphiere
Just one week?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Kola5281(m): 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
saaphiere:
Just one week?
cheesy
saaphiere:
Just one week?
we'll extend it my dear
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
Kola5281:

cheesy

we'll extend it my dear
Na you sabi. I'm out of here.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Kola5281(m): 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
saaphiere:
undecided
saaphiere:
don't leave meeeeee
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by placeofallure(f): 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
A Nairalander? I am gonna call Rawhumper straight. I hope he'll make himself available. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

My Ex Wants Me Back / My Pre-wedding Photos / Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.