Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (93373 Views)

My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage / How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by LogicLAX: 3:28am On Jan 08, 2018
Cooked up story in my own opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by mhizsuzzy(f): 3:29am On Jan 08, 2018
Leebeedo:
Ladies never learn. Mine messed up and still acts like the victim , posting scriptural passages like " God will do it at the right time " ,......bitch , your right time is gone already cos u messed up!

We have they call repentance and God gives us a second chance which is tomorrow to right our wrongs

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Nobody: 3:33am On Jan 08, 2018
Unfortunately it happens more often than you think. Some chicks want to eat their cake and have it. They are in school, with an older fiance that drops in once in a while, but they still keep a erm side dick dude.

This girl was particularly daft. Most girls doing this will give the side dick a wide berth until fiance is out of town.

Anyway op dodged a bullet. Congrats. No need for any slaps. Just call it off.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by nairamaniac: 3:41am On Jan 08, 2018
biacan:
You can't do this to her not at this point of time biko nna you know how important wedding is and you can't let this opportunity pass her by listen to her cries biko wisdomguy4u embarassed embarassed embarassed
OP, this may just be your ex-fiancee behind this moniker. undecided
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by nairamaniac: 3:44am On Jan 08, 2018
Greatzeus:
She didn't love you period!! That other guy might be broke,but she loves him. Despite the fact that she hasn't seen you in months,yet you called her to meet you somewhere,she gave excuse,you went to her house,pick her up, lodge her in a hotel,yet she couldn't wait to leave,c'mon guys be wise now. It's obvious,she didn't love you,she just want a financially stable man to get married to.
You may be wrong. She may have loved the op, but she loves the side-guy's dic more.
This one would definitely have cheated on the husband after marriage.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by nairamaniac: 3:51am On Jan 08, 2018
wisdomguy4u:

why are you eagerly begging on her behalf? do you know her? abi she is your friend?

Op, na ur ex-fiancee be this so. grin
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Nobody: 3:54am On Jan 08, 2018
nairamaniac:

OP, this may just be your ex-fiancee behind this moniker. undecided
I thought I noticed this alone. Considering her antecedents, I expected her to attack the dude and start her usual gender politics but here she is, totally submissive, begging, and I wonder why. undecided

3 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by adeniyisamuel59(m): 3:55am On Jan 08, 2018
wisdomguy4u:

Nne..i didn't do anything to her. she actually brought it upon herself. i can't believe you advising me to carry on with the wedding plan after what i just encountered with her. c'mon i know you are joking.
Your fiancee is the one bearing that moniker 'biacan', so don't take her serious.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Emimoore(m): 3:58am On Jan 08, 2018
So is life but no matter what there are still good women out there. And I must settle with one this 2018 in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by harriet412(f): 3:58am On Jan 08, 2018
Martin0:

See that girl is saying or suggesting some good for you!

You have to take her to your place for now and let her be at you watch talk to her and hear her reason's!

I am a man and my ex cheated on me but it was never never a problem!

That lady might just committ suicide!
She needs some kind of care right now,I mean mental care!

Call her,take her out or invite her infact don't invite her coz she might be scared! Meet her or talk to her...

I know what am saying oo!
Any normal and well matured human's should understand my point!

For the fact that someone cheat doesn't mean u can forgive them!

It possible she might change and it also possible it might continue! 50 50!

Wisdomguy4u , take this advice at ur detriment...
Biko, don't take her bk, that girl has no iota of shame in her and there is every possibility she'd continue if u guys get married..
May God provide a better woman for u.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by modik(m): 4:01am On Jan 08, 2018
adeniyisamuel59:
Your fiancee is the one bearing that moniker 'biacan', so don't take her serious.

Haba, you did not read that post.

The babe stays at Onitsha.

Can never be biacan for all I can perceive.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Leebeedo(m): 4:03am On Jan 08, 2018
mhizsuzzy:

We have they call repentance and God gives us a second chance which is tomorrow to right our wrongs

That's God , I'm me. Ain't no second chance for someone like that after being in a relationship with her for 6 yrs. Hell no!
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Adebowale89(m): 4:09am On Jan 08, 2018
my brother congrats God just save u from a future mess, you need to do a Thanksgiving for this

thank God for the traffick jam at nkpor, you would have been abhorring her silly act till you marry that wh0re because I believe their fvck start not that day

imagine how some ladies here are making excuse on her behalf? should a bf&gf who haven't marry be having sex? and most of us carry religion for head, thought bible said our body is the temple of God. any lady that make sex her priority in a relationship is not worth marrying. I have done this before it doesn't have any effect. if a lady want to exit coz I don't sex her then let her exit

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by nobaga: 4:11am On Jan 08, 2018
A study was conducted asking women if their men satisfied them in bed and if they can do with more sex. Most of them claim they could do with more sex from their men.

When asked if they were happy in their marriage, most answered yes.

Asked if they would prefer another man that would satisfy them more sexually, most of them answered, no!

So for many women, there is more to a man than sex.

Cheating like shoplifting for those with money to pay, is a cheap thrill.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by trumpcoat(m): 4:15am On Jan 08, 2018
iliyande:
Thank God for you
You would've ended up marrying a cheating wife..
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by bullabong(m): 4:18am On Jan 08, 2018
wisdomguy4u:

you are right my brother. i thank God for revealing who she really is to me.
Your first child with her would not have passed ur DNA test if you didnt find out.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by holluphemydavid(m): 4:21am On Jan 08, 2018
Dis is really sad

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by nairamaniac: 4:24am On Jan 08, 2018
millhouse:
Abeg op drop her pics here ..so she can be avoided like a plague

No need for that. Dem don tell us say make we kukukma avoid the entire anambra girls.

4 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Follygunners: 4:40am On Jan 08, 2018
lacruz12:
did you just call her 'smart'

OP was being sacarstic.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by agrovick(m): 4:41am On Jan 08, 2018
Men are scum grin
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Follygunners: 4:42am On Jan 08, 2018
nobaga:
A study was conducted asking women if their men satisfied them in bed and if they can do with more sex. Most of them claim they could do with more sex from their men.

Asked if they would prefer another man that would satisfy them more sexually, most of them answered, no!

Don't trust these surveys... they're all subjective!

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by repogirl(f): 4:45am On Jan 08, 2018
Too bad but it's a people thing, not just a women thing. Anyone can cheat, men cheat more sef. So, which one is all this #fearwomen going around.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Deathlezz: 4:46am On Jan 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
This op think we are kids! So many unbelievable holes in this story
name one
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by repogirl(f): 4:46am On Jan 08, 2018
nobaga:

True.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by placeofallure(f): 4:53am On Jan 08, 2018
Troublemaker007:

I take it this ur boss is married and has kids. This is the type of women Op is following

My boss here means my husband!

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Humility017(m): 4:56am On Jan 08, 2018
biacan:
You can't do this to her not at this point of time biko nna you know how important wedding is and you can't let this opportunity pass her by listen to her cries biko wisdomguy4u embarassed embarassed embarassed

why don't you have sense?
will you advise your brother to marry such a lady....?
I always see your comments to sum it up...you're not matured at all....

I wonder the kind of children you will raise in this world...

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by diuloaku(m): 5:06am On Jan 08, 2018
Newboss:
My guy park well! angry

After having a good time with her, she still needed another dick? angry

My guy use your money to do dick enlargement and take a course on the art of seduction! angry

It shouldn't be a lesson to the girls but to you and to those who think money buys love! angry

This is why payments for women must be abolished in Africa! angry You need to learn how to make a lady fall in love with you instead of trying to acquire her through marriage! angry

four bottles of cold harp for this man for always making sense.... all these omo nna them always thinking money will help them bleep their women.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Teespice(f): 5:07am On Jan 08, 2018
wow.

this is bad. anybody who tries to justify the actions of this woman does not have sense.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by tealaw(m): 5:07am On Jan 08, 2018
Reason I nor blv this tory? All he could think of was giving d girl a slap after catching her. A true story would hv been, I tie d small boy rope,come naked d girl.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Newboss(m): 5:13am On Jan 08, 2018
dieBYfire:

And you think you are normal right?
Nairaland lost its credence when kids and teenagers invaded the comment section ! Rubbish
If you didn't get an iota of sense out of that, then you clearly lack basic sense! angry

A guy made out with his babe, only for her to invite another guy to the same room some hours (or even minutes) later for another romp of sex! angry Use your head and fill in the gap! angry

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Nobody: 5:26am On Jan 08, 2018
I beg who direct this movie? Is it Zeb Ejiro abi na Fred Amata? Who ever directed the movie deserves an oscar award.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 08, 2018
Newboss:
If you didn't get an iota of sense out of that, then you clearly lack basic sense! angry

A guy made out with his babe, only for her to invite another guy to the same room some hours (or even minutes) later for another romp of sex! angry Use your head and fill in the gap! angry

The story is pure fake. A lot of people don't make use of their reasoning faculties.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men / Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) / Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.