Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (93786 Views)

My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage / How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Realhommie(m): 7:22am On Jan 08, 2018
Adukey:

hmmmmm,ok. Little wonder,sent you messages,no reply.Hope you are good tho?
Hmmmmmmm.. Thanks for checking. Yea I'm blessed, and you?
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by hanassholesolo: 7:22am On Jan 08, 2018
Martin0:

It boggles! It hurt! Fear's grip me!

What a world! Human's keep making the mistake day by day!

Only few possible human's have the possibility to think negatively/possitively in this our mordern 21th century society!

Honestly it boggles!

Nice poem. My point still stands. It takes effort to cheat, She needed to have put in effort to cheat even though she knew it was wrong. She still did it.

Should have let her go through with it.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Ebeyyy(m): 7:23am On Jan 08, 2018
What a world. Hmmmmm undecided
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by tytunji29(m): 7:26am On Jan 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
This op think we are kids! So many unbelievable holes in this story
I tire ooooo bro
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by omartins1(m): 7:26am On Jan 08, 2018
OMG. Ifeel ur pains bro

wisdomguy4u:
My fellow nairalanders, pls you guys should follow me digest this my matter. Una fit learn one or two things. 

Around 23rd of Dec 2017, i travelled from benin to my hometown in Anambra state for the Christmas holiday. While on the way i called my fiancee who stays in Onitsha with her parents, i asked her if we could lodge in a hotel when i get to onitsha so i can continue my journey to my hometown the next day. She told me she can't sleepover as her parents won't let her ( as she was expected to cook the next day). So we agreed that when i get to onitsha i will come pick her up and drop her back in the evening.

So when i got to onitsha i went straight to her house. And with the permission of parents , i went out with her (her parents 
knows me ).

We went to a nice hotel in onitsha where i booked a room #9,500 (lodging). We relaxed have some drinks and food. We talked about how our wedding will be. I wanted the wedding to hold around June this year , but she wanted it early. We had a nice time together as it has been months since we haven't seen. 

After some hours together, she said she has to go as her parents would be expecting her. I told her i will drop her and from there head to my hometown. She asked me what about the room i paid for lodging... i told her that we would have to return the key as i cannot sleepover in the room all alone when i know i can still reach my hometown if i leave now. As a smart girl (which she feels she is), she told me that if the hotel workers finds out that I'm leaving,they would just put someone else in the room and pocket the money to themselves (in my mind then i was like that's their luck then). 

As we were about to leave the room , i wanted to return the key, but she suggested i leave the key inside the room and just jam the door so they wouldn't know that we have left until the next day. I asked her why didnt she want the workers to make gain from it; she said the workers didn't attend to us well, that they were forming big girls. I did as she suggested,  jammed the door and we left. I dropped her up in her street and left immediately for my hometown (that was around 6:00pm).

While on route to my hometown i met a heavy traffic jammed around nkpor junction. After an hour or so in traffic, i decided to go back to the hotel and spend the night , and continue my journey on the early morning of the next day, so as to bypass the traffic. 

When i got to the hotel (around 8pm) , i walked straight to the room i earlier booked. But when i tried to open the door...i found out that it was locked. Angrily,  i walked down to query the receptionist on why she should put someone else in the room when i never told her that I'm done with it. 

But to my astonishment,  she told me she didn't give the room out to anybody. She called one of the security guard to accompany us to the room to find out who the intruder is. 

When we got the door, the receptionist knocked . A young boy on his underpants opened the door and asked what the matter was. The receiptionist asked to find out when and how he got the room. The young boy went in and brought out the receipt of payment bearing my name .

At that moment i sensed what could be up, so i pushed the door open and got in, nobody was in the room . i tried to open the bathroom, and noticed it was locked from the inside (In my mind i prayed to God let it not be what I'm thinking).

After several knock on the bathroom door, the person behind the door finally opened it. Behold it was my fiancee (ex-fiancee now).  I was shocked . 

I was so furious that i felt like giving her a sound slap. She was just crying and couldn't say a word (what would she say? She was caught in the act). I called her mother that night to inform her of what happen, she was shocked too. She said she call her on phone and told her she would be spending the night with me as we were setting plans for our upcoming wedding. 

Some girls have fish brain, you met a guy who love you and even got engaged with you. But yet you still mess around with your street boys who couldn't afford to pay for a hotel room or even get his own apartment. This should be a lesson to you girls.

As i enter the new year , i enter with the watchword "trust no woman , fear every woman".  In this new year , may we find our true love. Fake love will not be our portion.

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Sterope(f): 7:28am On Jan 08, 2018
Sorry ehn but you need to stop thinking that money equals care and love.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Oyindidi(f): 7:29am On Jan 08, 2018
biacan:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Why you close mouth?
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by biacan(f): 7:30am On Jan 08, 2018
Oyindidi:
Why you close mouth?
Aunty I never wanted you to see that embarassed embarassed
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by tytunji29(m): 7:31am On Jan 08, 2018
eruchboy:
angryOne disadvantage of long distance relationship.If na me i for don slap tears commot her eye then disgrace the YOUNG BOY(not even man).Guy ur lucky u found out before u married her,once a bi*tch always a bi*tch.I wuld not be suprised if she has been giving him ur hard earned money.undecidedThey say the brain of (some)women is between that of a fish&chicken,just see what she has lost coz of di*ck
Oga slap ha uhmmmm dnt b a weakling by beating a woman, as for the boy he no offend you oooo cos u dnt knw d lie d bitch must have told him abt d hotel rum wo knws weda she said she collectd it for ha dem........
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Diso60090(m): 7:31am On Jan 08, 2018
Name checkers hope you know where she is from

Not surprised the thing dey their blood
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by donestk(m): 7:31am On Jan 08, 2018
That's what happens when you insist u must marry from ur tribe.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Oyindidi(f): 7:32am On Jan 08, 2018
biacan:
Aunty I never wanted you to see that embarassed embarassed
But I don see am, be a good girl.

How was your night?
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by tytunji29(m): 7:32am On Jan 08, 2018
Sterope:
Sorry ehn but you need to stop thinking that money equals care and love.
Uhmmmm tru bt sha at a point in life you have to think dat way cos ur hard earn money cnt brk ur hrt
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Vikky014(f): 7:34am On Jan 08, 2018
Coldfeets:

Fishbrain talking... lipsrsealed
crayfish brain quoting.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by biacan(f): 7:35am On Jan 08, 2018
Oyindidi:
How was your night?
it was fine ma.....
How my children lipsrsealed
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Martin0(m): 7:35am On Jan 08, 2018
jaxxy:

Such a lady can sleep with ur gateman or driver wen ever ure not in town even if u marry her plus get pregnant and say the baby is urs. Unless she changes bt even that can't happen overnite(depending on how deep this behavior is in her) She needs to do dat from her own will, sense and remorse not just to fix her upcoming wedding. I believe in 2nd chances bt not the way u saying it cos it not that simple. She was loose and low. Denied her fiancé more time with her to go meet a fuckboy i mean.
Wisdomguy4u na God save u so and wanted u to know the truth
Bianca

Remember I am not saying they should marry?

Have you not seen cases like this where they get married and become the best couples for the 10th year/20th year living together not minding her character's in the past!

See I met one guy in cameroon last year! Very nice guy,we don't even know each other,I just met him there and we just joked into relationship and marriage becoz he was asking me about ma wife but I wasn't married neither was I dating!

He told me his wife was one of the greatest cheat he ever came across! And I was like "what tha fucvk"

But he said her never thought of giving her a chance,he took his then girlfriend who is now his wife into good personal medical mental care to avoid stories that touched especially suicidal attempt,

He never never discussed that issue of cheating with his then gf who's now the wife not even when he got married to her!

It was like the cheating where he cought her made her to realize all her mistakes,according to him his wife started confessing like some witch!

But like I said he never asked or even care to know what made her to!
According to him it was upto his girlfriend to correct herself and learn from her mistakes!

He said his bet was his gonna marry her! If she wanna keep cheating she should,if she gives birth and still continue to cheat no problem,if she's 70 or even 100 and still continue to cheat it her choice!

He was never viewing life from this perspective of you guy'/ladies here!

His thought was after the state the incident might lead to!

Do u know what it mean's to loss your marriage to cheating in some few months?

Remember am not saying he or she should go along and marry!

But try to console the victim,try to make them move on,give them reason's to move not reasons to kill or develop HBP!

Infact I have learnt so many things on this thread!

All the ladies here are one sided!
Even the men same thing goes to them!

If the case was Reverse,I swear it will be a total different comment's!

Who doesn't deserve forgiveness? Shinarlaura?

Does forgiven someone mean's you will marry her?

Hmmmm am just weak @ the ladies comments even guy's!

See I will be the last dead or life man not to forgive a soul!

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Sterope(f): 7:36am On Jan 08, 2018
His money might have broken his heart.

tytunji29:

Uhmmmm tru bt sha at a point in life you have to think dat way cos ur hard earn money cnt brk ur hrt
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Adukey(f): 7:36am On Jan 08, 2018
Realhommie:
Hmmmmmmm.. Thanks for checking. Yea I'm blessed, and you?

I'm blessed.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 08, 2018
EgunMogaji:

It might not be his fault though. She could be lying to him as well.

Nope. The side dick knows exactly what's up. I saw the same when I was in uni. For some of them it's even a matter of pride, as chicks with worker fiances typically form bigger girl esp if it comes with stuff like car etal.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Chydo63(m): 7:38am On Jan 08, 2018
devilmaycry:
mehn....
sowiee bro...
I wonder why some people can't spell simple words correctly SORRY!

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by agarawu23(m): 7:39am On Jan 08, 2018
"Some girls have fish brain, you met a guy who love you and even got engaged with you. But yet you still mess around with your street boys who couldn't afford to pay for a hotel room or even get his own apartment. This should be a lesson to you girls."

When u try to lift them up from their mat to a well laid bed, they will still come down to sleep on their mat cool .if you don't want a relationship, just leave and stop being greedy. You have a responsible guy planning to marry u but choose to fvck around with street guys that can't afford 3 meals a day. sad sad she should marry the guy then If she loves him and forget op.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Stycon(m): 7:40am On Jan 08, 2018
sunbilor:
It can happen. Let me share an experience I had many years ago at a hotel in oyigbo, Rivers state. We ( my friend, his girlfriend and I) went to Rivers state for a business and booked rooms in a hotel there. We arrived around 4 pm. We notified another of our friend who was a Michelin staff then about our arrival. He told us he was coming to meet us later. In the evening around 6pm, we drove out to go see a business partner. We left the girl in one of the rooms.

Could you believe by the time we came back, our friend from Michelin had f^cked the babe we left behind? The girl denied at first until we asked her to explain what a used Condom was doing in the room. She had to start pleading. It wasn't a case of rape. She willing offered herself to a complete stranger in a hotel room paid for by her boyfriend!

This is serious! shocked Iyaff well.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by fynex(m): 7:43am On Jan 08, 2018
Thank you for that post@Vingeophysicist..and OP be careful not to vent it on the next girl you meet... Every individual is unique in their own way and this happened for a reason so look at the positives in the negative.... Don't fear women.... Respect them.... Trust God.... Humans would surely disappoint you....
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Sierusvirus(m): 7:43am On Jan 08, 2018
sirxbit:

My guy who wan cheat to cheat
If u like bang life comot her body
She go cheat for money
If she non cheat for money she go cheat because she just fall for d guy when she still luv u.
True talk.
They cheat for the fun ( to access a guys performance, access his di+k, the worst is even if her gf tells her that the guy is a sex machine, nothing on earth will prevent her from going for that guy to register him).
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by ProveT: 7:44am On Jan 08, 2018
greypencils:
This is where the op is wrong. You haven't seen your girl in months and you expect her to keep her thighs together? Like your trousers were zipped up throughout those months of absence? Your own body no be firewood. Her own body no be firewood too. you expect a girl who has had sex a couple of times to stay without it? For months? I will only judge this girl if the Op himself has been faithful to her....WHICH I DOUBT
You couldn't still comprehend simple post.
Let's agree the Op isn't faithful throughout the period they are away.
Why can't the girl hold herself just for the little time being the partner is around. She bleeped the Op same day, used her senselessness to retain the hotel room and brought in a hungry boy that couldn't even afford a room same night. Haven even called her own parent that she'll be with the Op overnight.
Her mumu cheating habit and risk level is legendary.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Martin0(m): 7:45am On Jan 08, 2018
hanassholesolo:

Nice poem. My point still stands. It takes effort to cheat, She needed to have put in effort to cheat even though she knew it was wrong. She still did it.

Should have let her go through with it.

See if your reaction lead's someone to committ suicide I personally will put you into jail with some good point!

Come to court and say that to me!
Then u will understand the meaning of emotional murder!

Even if the law sometimes protect the offendant,sometimes it changes in the favoure to the accused!

Nobody is telling you to marry her oo!
Abi don't you understand what you re to do as per to avoid emotional murder?

Anyway the lawlessness in this country or africa makes you human's to see some kinda tinz right!
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by poseidon12: 7:45am On Jan 08, 2018
Jesus of Nazareth. Boy you just dodged a bullet. Thank your stars. God loves you. Imagine if this didn't happen and you went ahead with the marriage, you will be thinking you have a wife.
I am happy you are not here asking us what you should do about the situation like all these 'mama's boys' do (you did the needful right away).
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Martin0(m): 7:48am On Jan 08, 2018
Oyindidi:
How was your night?

Eh eh,wetin con happen if u see am?grin
How far na? Una dey enjoy the weather oogrin
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Martin0(m): 7:48am On Jan 08, 2018
Oyindidi:
How was your night?

Eh eh,wetin con happen if u see am?grin
How far na? Una dey enjoy the weather oogrin
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Philolaw: 7:51am On Jan 08, 2018
God indeed loves you, if this story you have narrated is true and genuine. You would have just married an unfaithful wife. A broken relationship cannot be compared to a broken marriage. I admonish all of us to learn from this story regardless of whether you are a man or woman. When a man or woman gets it wrong in choosing a life partner, the victim stands the chance of living an unfulfilled life and may not be a happy person all through his or her life.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Oyindidi(f): 7:53am On Jan 08, 2018
biacan:
it was fine ma.....

How my children lipsrsealed
My son is doing great. Thanks
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by sweetlaw: 7:55am On Jan 08, 2018
Story, story, story!

Abeg, I am with my popcorn waiting for episode 2

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.