Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (93451 Views)

My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage / How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by TrumpDonald2: 9:17am On Jan 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
This op think we are kids! So many unbelievable holes in this story
So you think such can't happen or what? Bro, I've seen worst not to believe this. Besides, they are in a 'long distance' relationship and ladies these days are just loose. Can't commit and respect themselves in a relationship.
So I believe the story. Though it may be fabricated but because such a story is possible, I believe it.

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Martin0(m): 9:26am On Jan 08, 2018
hanassholesolo:

I can tell that you have a good heart, but i just don't understand how you can live in Nigeria and still have this kind of soft heart. Maybe in America or some first world i can understand, but why here? i'm not asking you to dump your beliefs (they are rare) but i'm surprised someone could afford to keep their sanity and civility in this country because I know i'm close to losing mine, if i haven't lost it already.

Na wa for u oo! Me jus weak to tlak!
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by lloyds(m): 9:27am On Jan 08, 2018
danduchi:
Broken relationship is better than a broken marriage... Thank God you found out on time. Nevertheless, there are good ones out there. Just be more observant. Hardluck BTW

Are there really good ones, from my experiences over the years am really afraid of trusting women completely.
They are naturally unstable emotionally, and susceptible to pressures.
Even the ones that formed and looked so decent, when I put them under pressure I saw there was biting in them.
Please fear women I say, may God help us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Troublemaker007(m): 9:28am On Jan 08, 2018
placeofallure:

My boss here means my husband!

Okay that’s a good one unlike so many shameless hoes.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by hanassholesolo: 9:32am On Jan 08, 2018
Martin0:

Na wa for u oo! Me jus weak to tlak!

Yeah lol, i know you were not expecting that reply but my previous replies where on purpose.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Martin0(m): 9:34am On Jan 08, 2018
hanassholesolo:

Yeah lol, i know you were not expecting that reply but my previous replies where on purpose.

Na wa ooo! So which purpose what that reply for?grin
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by lloyds(m): 9:35am On Jan 08, 2018
humilitypays:
that's the truth. Most ladies love only their first love....the guy that deflowered them, every other guy is on his own....whatever u do, she won't appreciate. More guys need to understand this sad truth. Yes the ladies will try to twist it and lie to make guys believe otherwise, but only experience will teach the stubborn guys.

The only guys ladies love and wanna give freely to are guys doing well in entertainment industry....all the so called music artistes and movie guys, cos they love fantasy life and bling bling grin

Once u are rich or just averagely OK financially as a guy and u had no girlfriend that truly loved u before u made it, forget about love..... Find a way to have kids and enjoy the rest of your life in peace, trying to find love will hurt u and make ladies take advantage of you

Agree with u dear. I think most of recent day ladies have fantasies in their minds. Once u try to bring them down to reality and truth, they change and run away.
That's why so much divorce is prevalent now days.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Oyindidi(f): 9:38am On Jan 08, 2018
Martin0:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa see my wives ooogringrin 690 gringrin
Which network?
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by cutechi(f): 9:40am On Jan 08, 2018
I feel your pain bro.... but this statement isn't right "trust no woman , fear every woman". do not use a part to generalize the whole.u definitely would find true love. Cheer up!
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by robosky02(m): 9:42am On Jan 08, 2018
Oyindidi:
Which network?

bae........
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by lawrenzo007(m): 9:42am On Jan 08, 2018
Thank you for calling her ur ex... cos guys will still asking for suggestions or opinions on what to do.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 08, 2018
Slimberry1:

Imagine..

Well, I don't support cheating from either a guy or lady, I don't condone it even from my female friends, it pisses me off. These days, it's quite dispiriting to see guys and ladies hurt over love matters as a result of cheating partners. But then, we can person do? Just pray and be watchful, but at times men need not to be sentimental, a lady will complain if a cheating partner, you'llheap the blame on her, a guy will complain of the same, the lady is a LovePeddler, this cheap mentality must stop. It's crazy and a slap to logical reasoning, are both not humans? So why is one permitted to cheat while the other is stigmatized over it? We must outgrow this useless thinking, you sleep with a girl the first day you meet her you call her a LovePeddler, what should you the guy be called? At least both of you engaged in the act. I am sure if the Op is a lady, the story here will be different, you'll see stuffs like forgive and forget, is he your husband yet? If yiu let him go because of that, when dyu wannt to get married, and all sorts... I am not in support of cheating partners, be it a guy or a lady, but we should outgrow some things. Even if a cheating guy catches his girlfriend in the same act he does, he will still raise alarm, [size=15pt]why[/size]?.

Why?

Because men have double standards when it comes to sex. They want to sleep around and be 'naturally polygamous', but will want their partner to be 100% loyal.
Men are fvcking hypocrites.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by bimsy261(f): 9:46am On Jan 08, 2018
nawah ooo.
d lady messed up like seriously
e pain me sha
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Oyindidi(f): 9:47am On Jan 08, 2018
robosky02:

bae........
Bosky, good morning
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
That's cool. Awkaetiti is big with different villages. Never heard of d chikelubas
You reminded someone of a restaurant and now it's chikeluba... Why not change this your moniker anyway?
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by robosky02(m): 9:48am On Jan 08, 2018
Oyindidi:
Bosky, good morning

where is my onunus tongue
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 08, 2018
NLmember:

Why?

Because men have double standards when it comes to sex. They want to sleep around and be 'naturally polygamous', but will want their partner to be 100% loyal.
Men are fvcking hypocrites.
Our dough our rules. Don't like it? Take a walk!
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Lules(f): 9:50am On Jan 08, 2018
wisdomguy4u:
My fellow nairalanders, pls you guys should follow me digest this my matter. Una fit learn one or two things. 

Around 23rd of Dec 2017, i travelled from benin to my hometown in Anambra state for the Christmas holiday. While on the way i called my fiancee who stays in Onitsha with her parents, i asked her if we could lodge in a hotel when i get to onitsha so i can continue my journey to my hometown the next day. She told me she can't sleepover as her parents won't let her ( as she was expected to cook the next day). So we agreed that when i get to onitsha i will come pick her up and drop her back in the evening.

So when i got to onitsha i went straight to her house. And with the permission of parents , i went out with her (her parents 
knows me ).

We went to a nice hotel in onitsha where i booked a room #9,500 (lodging). We relaxed have some drinks and food. We talked about how our wedding will be. I wanted the wedding to hold around June this year , but she wanted it early. We had a nice time together as it has been months since we haven't seen. 

After some hours together, she said she has to go as her parents would be expecting her. I told her i will drop her and from there head to my hometown. She asked me what about the room i paid for lodging... i told her that we would have to return the key as i cannot sleepover in the room all alone when i know i can still reach my hometown if i leave now. As a smart girl (which she feels she is), she told me that if the hotel workers finds out that I'm leaving,they would just put someone else in the room and pocket the money to themselves (in my mind then i was like that's their luck then). 

As we were about to leave the room , i wanted to return the key, but she suggested i leave the key inside the room and just jam the door so they wouldn't know that we have left until the next day. I asked her why didnt she want the workers to make gain from it; she said the workers didn't attend to us well, that they were forming big girls. I did as she suggested,  jammed the door and we left. I dropped her up in her street and left immediately for my hometown (that was around 6:00pm).

While on route to my hometown i met a heavy traffic jammed around nkpor junction. After an hour or so in traffic, i decided to go back to the hotel and spend the night , and continue my journey on the early morning of the next day, so as to bypass the traffic. 

When i got to the hotel (around 8pm) , i walked straight to the room i earlier booked. But when i tried to open the door...i found out that it was locked. Angrily,  i walked down to query the receptionist on why she should put someone else in the room when i never told her that I'm done with it. 

But to my astonishment,  she told me she didn't give the room out to anybody. She called one of the security guard to accompany us to the room to find out who the intruder is. 

When we got the door, the receptionist knocked . A young boy on his underpants opened the door and asked what the matter was. The receiptionist asked to find out when and how he got the room. The young boy went in and brought out the receipt of payment bearing my name .

At that moment i sensed what could be up, so i pushed the door open and got in, nobody was in the room . i tried to open the bathroom, and noticed it was locked from the inside (In my mind i prayed to God let it not be what I'm thinking).

After several knock on the bathroom door, the person behind the door finally opened it. Behold it was my fiancee (ex-fiancee now).  I was shocked . 

I was so furious that i felt like giving her a sound slap. She was just crying and couldn't say a word (what would she say? She was caught in the act). I called her mother that night to inform her of what happen, she was shocked too. She said she call her on phone and told her she would be spending the night with me as we were setting plans for our upcoming wedding. 

Some girls have fish brain, you met a guy who love you and even got engaged with you. But yet you still mess around with your street boys who couldn't afford to pay for a hotel room or even get his own apartment. This should be a lesson to you girls.

As i enter the new year , i enter with the watchword "trust no woman , fear every woman".  In this new year , may we find our true love. Fake love will not be our portion.

sori take heart, God will provide a good girl for you
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Funkybabee(f): 9:53am On Jan 08, 2018
wisdomguy4u:
My fellow nairalanders, pls you guys should follow me digest this my matter. Una fit learn one or two things. 

Around 23rd of Dec 2017, i travelled from benin to my hometown in Anambra state for the Christmas holiday. While on the way i called my fiancee who stays in Onitsha with her parents, i asked her if we could lodge in a hotel when i get to onitsha so i can continue my journey to my hometown the next day. She told me she can't sleepover as her parents won't let her ( as she was expected to cook the next day). So we agreed that when i get to onitsha i will come pick her up and drop her back in the evening.

So when i got to onitsha i went straight to her house. And with the permission of parents , i went out with her (her parents 
knows me ).

We went to a nice hotel in onitsha where i booked a room #9,500 (lodging). We relaxed have some drinks and food. We talked about how our wedding will be. I wanted the wedding to hold around June this year , but she wanted it early. We had a nice time together as it has been months since we haven't seen. 

After some hours together, she said she has to go as her parents would be expecting her. I told her i will drop her and from there head to my hometown. She asked me what about the room i paid for lodging... i told her that we would have to return the key as i cannot sleepover in the room all alone when i know i can still reach my hometown if i leave now. As a smart girl (which she feels she is), she told me that if the hotel workers finds out that I'm leaving,they would just put someone else in the room and pocket the money to themselves (in my mind then i was like that's their luck then). 

As we were about to leave the room , i wanted to return the key, but she suggested i leave the key inside the room and just jam the door so they wouldn't know that we have left until the next day. I asked her why didnt she want the workers to make gain from it; she said the workers didn't attend to us well, that they were forming big girls. I did as she suggested,  jammed the door and we left. I dropped her up in her street and left immediately for my hometown (that was around 6:00pm).

While on route to my hometown i met a heavy traffic jammed around nkpor junction. After an hour or so in traffic, i decided to go back to the hotel and spend the night , and continue my journey on the early morning of the next day, so as to bypass the traffic. 

When i got to the hotel (around 8pm) , i walked straight to the room i earlier booked. But when i tried to open the door...i found out that it was locked. Angrily,  i walked down to query the receptionist on why she should put someone else in the room when i never told her that I'm done with it. 

But to my astonishment,  she told me she didn't give the room out to anybody. She called one of the security guard to accompany us to the room to find out who the intruder is. 

When we got the door, the receptionist knocked . A young boy on his underpants opened the door and asked what the matter was. The receiptionist asked to find out when and how he got the room. The young boy went in and brought out the receipt of payment bearing my name .

At that moment i sensed what could be up, so i pushed the door open and got in, nobody was in the room . i tried to open the bathroom, and noticed it was locked from the inside (In my mind i prayed to God let it not be what I'm thinking).

After several knock on the bathroom door, the person behind the door finally opened it. Behold it was my fiancee (ex-fiancee now).  I was shocked . 

I was so furious that i felt like giving her a sound slap. She was just crying and couldn't say a word (what would she say? She was caught in the act). I called her mother that night to inform her of what happen, she was shocked too. She said she call her on phone and told her she would be spending the night with me as we were setting plans for our upcoming wedding. 

Some girls have fish brain, you met a guy who love you and even got engaged with you. But yet you still mess around with your street boys who couldn't afford to pay for a hotel room or even get his own apartment. This should be a lesson to you girls.

As i enter the new year , i enter with the watchword "trust no woman , fear every woman".  In this new year , may we find our true love. Fake love will not be our portion.

So sorry brother, not all women are like that May God send ur own heartrob...just keep praying And say may You not carry another man wife.

Don't know why some ladies are stupid even idiots self and sone of them they go to church everyday to seek for good husband to take care of them while others like this don't kniw what they see
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Amberon11: 9:53am On Jan 08, 2018
@ the bolded, ewooo!!!!

Lol, Nigerian men are just totally shameless. Worse off nairaland men. Twitter is even better at least there you find sane people.
NLmember:

You never see anything. Even if a woman comes into her matrimonial home and sees the husband having sex with his gf they will still blame her and be asking stupid questions like what did she do to drive him outside?

Nothing is ever the man's fault. Oponus, all of them.

There was literally a topic a woman started last year where she said she caught her husband in bed with another woman in her house, Nairaland men were advising her to pound yam for him with his favorite soup and beg him to tell her what she is doing wrong in the marriage.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:54am On Jan 08, 2018
THESE HOES AINT LOYAL.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Funkybabee(f): 9:55am On Jan 08, 2018
wisdomguy4u:

knows me ).

So sorry brother, not all women are like that May God send ur own heartrob...just keep praying And say may You not carry another man wife.

Don't know why some ladies are stupid even idiots self and some of them they go to church everyday to seek for good husband to take care of them while others like this don't know what they see
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by des4ella(m): 9:57am On Jan 08, 2018
wisdomguy4u:

knows me ).

Damn! This is too much to handle especially with someone u were planning to spend the rest of your life with. Jah is your strength.... Your loyal and faithful wife will locate u in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Oyindidi(f): 10:00am On Jan 08, 2018
robosky02:

where is my onunus tongue
You are not ready. Call me when you're ready.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by naijafox(m): 10:08am On Jan 08, 2018
popcykaylah:
Based on experience. .whores will always do foolish things till you catch them inthe act.painful partis they do it with people wey no worth am..

I dey tell u, they Bleep boy nor fit even afford hotel room or get e own apartment, na only poor boy dey get woman time 24/7 cos e nor get work
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Emasel(m): 10:13am On Jan 08, 2018
wisdomguy4u, God saved you bro, be thankful to him.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by robosky02(m): 10:15am On Jan 08, 2018
Oyindidi:
You are not ready. Call me when you're ready.

oh really shocked
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:19am On Jan 08, 2018
jy2kbeyond:

MISSCONGY grin grin
shocked
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:20am On Jan 08, 2018
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:22am On Jan 08, 2018
jy2kbeyond:

MISSCONGY grin grin
Happy New year. You just forgot me. I hope you are fine

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [Preliminary Eliminations Round 1] / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.