Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,328 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (93307 Views)

My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage / How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by BluntBoy(m): 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
centboy123456:

lol guy u dey vex oh
Bro, I dey vex seriously.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by centboy123456(m): 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
BluntBoy:

Bro, I dey vex seriously.

omo the story tried me I really feel sorry for the guy oh
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by BluntBoy(m): 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
centboy123456:

omo the story tried me I really feel sorry for the guy oh
Honestly, it is a terrible story.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by beautydutch(f): 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
salmonkas178:
Honestly I just did....didn't see anything....are u pulling my legs? Lol
I hope you are handsome undecided
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by cchiagom(f): 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
This op think we are kids! So many unbelievable holes in this story

I think it's a fiction.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by salmonkas178(m): 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
Don't worry ...just give a trial and I bet you .......
beautydutch:
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by salmonkas178(m): 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
Oya drop the add....even if I'm not....I will do a plastic surgery...lol
beautydutch:
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by salmonkas178(m): 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
beautydutch:
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by BlueScholar(m): 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
OP don't listen to all those saying that you should take her back. she will only be sorry cos she got caught but not sorry about what happened. is now obvious she wants you for your resources. forgiving her wont stop her from cheating again as true desire can't not be negotiated. moving on is your best option. similar thing happened to me last year too, caught her trice.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by beautydutch(f): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
salmonkas178:

you can drop your number here. I don't have access to my email at the moment
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by salmonkas178(m): 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
Haaaa...dropping my number here is suicidal oooo...all these kids. on nairaland would start disturbing
beautydutch:
you can drop your number here. I don't have access to my email at the moment
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by beautydutch(f): 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
salmonkas178:
Haaaa...dropping my number here is suicidal oooo...all these kids. on nairaland would start disturbing
you must be a hot cake. by God's grace, tomorrow I will rectify my email and reply ur msg
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Bussme: 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
Go and give thanks to God for this deliverance. God is truly faithful.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by salmonkas178(m): 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
beautydutch:
you must be a hot cake. by God's grace, tomorrow I will rectify my email and reply ur msg
I would appreciate that and wait patiently... Thanks is advance.....lol
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Nakai: 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
God will bring ur own dear i don't know why some women are so wicked a broken relationship is better than a broken marrage.......
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Reeberry: 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
BlueScholar:
OP don't listen to all those saying that you should take her back. she will only be sorry cos she got caught but not sorry about put happened. is now obvious she wants you for your resources. forgiving her wont stop her from cheating again as true desire can't not be negotiated. moving on is your best option. similar thing happened to me last year too, caught her trice.
Really bro? Girls.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by ErnestNesto: 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
wisdomguy4u:
My fellow nairalanders, pls you guys should follow me digest this my matter. Una fit learn one or two things. 

Around 23rd of Dec 2017, i travelled from benin to my hometown in Anambra state for the Christmas holiday. While on the way i called my fiancee who stays in Onitsha with her parents, i asked her if we could lodge in a hotel when i get to onitsha so i can continue my journey to my hometown the next day. She told me she can't sleepover as her parents won't let her ( as she was expected to cook the next day). So we agreed that when i get to onitsha i will come pick her up and drop her back in the evening.

So when i got to onitsha i went straight to her house. And with the permission of parents , i went out with her (her parents 
knows me ).

We went to a nice hotel in onitsha where i booked a room #9,500 (lodging). We relaxed have some drinks and food. We talked about how our wedding will be. I wanted the wedding to hold around June this year , but she wanted it early. We had a nice time together as it has been months since we haven't seen. 

After some hours together, she said she has to go as her parents would be expecting her. I told her i will drop her and from there head to my hometown. She asked me what about the room i paid for lodging... i told her that we would have to return the key as i cannot sleepover in the room all alone when i know i can still reach my hometown if i leave now. As a smart girl (which she feels she is), she told me that if the hotel workers finds out that I'm leaving,they would just put someone else in the room and pocket the money to themselves (in my mind then i was like that's their luck then). 

As we were about to leave the room , i wanted to return the key, but she suggested i leave the key inside the room and just jam the door so they wouldn't know that we have left until the next day. I asked her why didnt she want the workers to make gain from it; she said the workers didn't attend to us well, that they were forming big girls. I did as she suggested,  jammed the door and we left. I dropped her up in her street and left immediately for my hometown (that was around 6:00pm).

While on route to my hometown i met a heavy traffic jammed around nkpor junction. After an hour or so in traffic, i decided to go back to the hotel and spend the night , and continue my journey on the early morning of the next day, so as to bypass the traffic. 

When i got to the hotel (around 8pm) , i walked straight to the room i earlier booked. But when i tried to open the door...i found out that it was locked. Angrily,  i walked down to query the receptionist on why she should put someone else in the room when i never told her that I'm done with it. 

But to my astonishment,  she told me she didn't give the room out to anybody. She called one of the security guard to accompany us to the room to find out who the intruder is. 

When we got the door, the receptionist knocked . A young boy on his underpants opened the door and asked what the matter was. The receiptionist asked to find out when and how he got the room. The young boy went in and brought out the receipt of payment bearing my name .

At that moment i sensed what could be up, so i pushed the door open and got in, nobody was in the room . i tried to open the bathroom, and noticed it was locked from the inside (In my mind i prayed to God let it not be what I'm thinking).

After several knock on the bathroom door, the person behind the door finally opened it. Behold it was my fiancee (ex-fiancee now).  I was shocked . 

I was so furious that i felt like giving her a sound slap. She was just crying and couldn't say a word (what would she say? She was caught in the act). I called her mother that night to inform her of what happen, she was shocked too. She said she call her on phone and told her she would be spending the night with me as we were setting plans for our upcoming wedding. 

Some girls have fish brain, you met a guy who love you and even got engaged with you. But yet you still mess around with your street boys who couldn't afford to pay for a hotel room or even get his own apartment. This should be a lesson to you girls.

As i enter the new year , i enter with the watchword "trust no woman , fear every woman".  In this new year , may we find our true love. Fake love will not be our portion.

Op is 100% accurate because I personally witnessed the heavy hold up from afor nkpor to nkpor junction on that 23rd December because we were coming back from a traditional marriage. It was a terrible hold up that day. So for some saying the story dey some how, with the reference above, the Op no lie

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by centboy123456(m): 12:47am On Jan 09, 2018
BluntBoy:

Honestly, it is a terrible story.

it a this story I hear that why u always say I will never marry na baby mama sure pass

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by hooklover: 1:19am On Jan 09, 2018
Wen I tell u trust no lady folks here will say its cooked up story.I cannot count number of married ladies I have bleeped not once not 2wice.
Some even picture me on them while dere husband is making love to them...

While I try to do some Biz in Lagos I already got 2married ladies who are ready to roll with me..

Sometimes I just think if all ladies are same..less than 2% of ladies will remain faithful.

Were I stay end in lekki close to a guest house if u c how guys come with ladies come to Bleep and go u will shed tears many obvious all married....

I have accepted cheating is part of ladies DNA.

Lesson is trust no lady ...

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:43am On Jan 09, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Happy New year. You just forgot me. I hope you are fine

Yeah doing good baby. grin grin grin

No one can be like Veld even if she has a twin grin
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by sweetilicious(f): 7:30am On Jan 09, 2018
Your ex fiancee was not loyal. Even after the introduction she still got mind to flirt? You guys were even planning your wedding? Oh my! God forbid.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by sweetilicious(f): 7:31am On Jan 09, 2018
hooklover:
Wen I tell u trust no lady folks here will say its cooked up story.I cannot count number of married ladies I have bleeped not once not 2wice.
Some even picture me on them while dere husband is making love to them...

While I try to do some Biz in Lagos I already got 2married ladies who are ready to roll with me..

Sometimes I just think if all ladies are same..less than 2% of ladies will remain faithful.

Were I stay end in lekki close to a guest house if u c how guys come with ladies come to Bleep and go u will shed tears many obvious all married....

I have accepted cheating is part of ladies DNA.

Lesson is trust no lady ...
It is not. My sister is a virtous woman.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by NiRfreak(m): 8:44am On Jan 09, 2018
TolaniLuv:
Women are something you should fear and respect , never trust a woman..

I had a similar case recently , my gf of 5 years moved to Australia to continue her education there. I plan to spend Xmas and new year with her there . I couldn't get visa to visit her in Australia for Xmas . She called me that she want to go on 7 days trip out of Sidney cuz I won't be able to come spend Xmas with her and she don't want to feel lonely!

To me, I said 7 days is too much.. but, she insisted that she will go but not spend the 7 days. When she came back from her trip..I called her and ask her to be honest with me if she fuc which I fly will happen. She started crying and told me, she was having fun with her camping members and fuc one of the guys.. she was honest with it!! I felt really sad.

We had plan to meet on 6th of this month and again travel together to New York and she can go back from there to Aus for her school.

Before she moved to AUstralia I specifically told her that let's have open relationship or still be together Bcus I don't like distance relationship.

She said no we should continue with being BF &a GF . I got her expensive promise ring that she is officially my fiancé .

Apart from her cheating before which I forgive her bcuz understanding why she cheated at the time was due to the fact that her parent always tell her that I am Nigerian and we are not good people she should look for a white or different guys. She stayed with me faithful for 5 years waiting for too long , she met someone else who is American her parent was happy for her that she could get rid of me! But, it didn't last .. we got back together base on that I have cheated in the past too! She told me if she can forgive me why can't I forgive her.

That's when she got admition to a university in AU, we had plan to get married after her school. Her parent gave up and accepted that she should just do what she want.. but, cheated again after we got back stronger and more serious.. I felt this second time was on purpose .

I don't know what to do! I know women cheat , men cheat too. But, I love her and I know she love me too from all the sacrifices, pain , from family too .

My mind forgive her but, I felt I will keep forgiving her due to my own past and what she has done to improve my life for this past year, she really tried a lot for me when I was down she is the only person who always rescue me ! I sometimes feel she was my angel.

She is not here, but I can list many good things she has done . I just can't trust her again and she is around now I decide not to see her and travel to New York alone .

I can't trust her again, but I still love her. Sometimes in life shit happens. As a man I felt leaving a good girl or loyal one cus she cheated base on logic should be forgiven or just let her good

Meanwhile....all this your epistle shiit only prove one thing......that you no get sense.

4 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Hexzyz(m): 8:54am On Jan 09, 2018
kaorama:

You have to leave that yard cos you might be the next to receive the gift
They know I don't give a damn. Strictly religious
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by BlueScholar(m): 10:29am On Jan 09, 2018
Reeberry:
Really bro? Girls.
I'm telling you. What even made it hard for me to notice it early is because the guy she was cheating with is in a different state. so twice in a month she go travel go see her sister, little did I know na one guy she dey carry the puna go give. the annoying part of it is that me wey wan marry her na me she no wan dey give the thing lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Reeberry: 10:38am On Jan 09, 2018
BlueScholar:

I'm telling you. What even made it hard for me to notice it early is because the guy she was cheating with is in a different state. so twice in a month she go travel go see her sister, little did I know na one guy she dey carry the puna go give. the annoying part of it is that me wey wan marry her na me she no wan dey give the thing lol
Me no dey even take girls serious these days again. I cannot come and die of heartbreak.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by BluntBoy(m): 11:53am On Jan 09, 2018
centboy123456:

it a this story I hear that why u always say I will never marry na baby mama sure pass

Exactly, my brother.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by BlueScholar(m): 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
Reeberry:
Me no dey even take girls serious these days again. I cannot come and die of heartbreak.
Your method na best, anybody wey carry love put for head go die prematurely
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by greypencils: 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Just look at this f00l
Its your great grandather that is the fool
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by greypencils: 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Just look at this f00l
Its your great grandather that is the fool
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by greypencils: 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
Safiaaa:
Umm excuse me, what kind of rubbish are you saying? If you're not strong enough to control your sexual urges and resist temptation for a few months, then clearly you're not ready for marriage. It's not something that is impossible, people are doing it everyday.
Yes cheated, no doubt. All I am saying is that the op has painted himself a saint while painting the girl black, she deserves it, true but i still feel he should have been more attentive to her needs, sexual needs too rather than allow her to stay starved for months. How far is benin from anambra that he has to ignore her for that long. Did he himself stay without sex for that long? I blame her, yeah i do. But I blame him too...
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by greypencils: 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
stupidity:
see your reasoning!!! Why use the hotel room paid by the boyfriend to fvck another man? Asking if the OP has remained faithful or not is so dumb in this matter. The said girl can fvck as she like in the fiancés absence. But not in a disrespectful manner.
Unfaithfulness is unfaithfulness period. There is nothing like being unfaithful in a respectful manner. All I intend to say is every man should be sensitive to his woman's needs. Whats the distance btw Benin and anambra that he has to starve the girl for months. If a girl is a freak, you would know, if she, is pay her special attention. Summary, every man who really loves a woman should be sensitive to her needs. You dont have to buy my own ideas bro, but what i have said is true.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) / South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men / Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.