Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? (3388 Views)

Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? / Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room / Can I Trust A Guy Who Does This? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by segedoo(m): 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2007
@ curved
i had a similar experience too.

there are ways to findout if the person u love is for real or not.
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by ronnieslimz(f): 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2007
Omo Eko:

It's funny how some females in here are saying how they will date a guy who is drop generous only if he loves herhummmm so u think because he loves u, he wont cheat on u, plz na there u sit. ***rolling eyes***

u don't have to make conclusion for everyone. . cos the way u view things is much diff. from how i do, the experience i've got is aswell diff. from urs, so cool it sis. . everything depends on how far u can handle ur man.

@curved; abi now wink
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by zillonnair(m): 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2007
The only thing that could be responsible for all such things is inferiority complex. There is no guy too handsome nor any girl too pretty to be dated, Simple.
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by OpeLovely(f): 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2007
There are many guys who are not one fourth of being fine and are big time flirts. I believe that personality and the individual's principles matter a lot and do last longer than the beauty/handsomeness which will fade away one day. If the feelings are mutual with a lot of love and respect for each other, they will surely go the distance.

But, looks are usually the first basic appearance-attraction. It all depends on your taste.
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by progwiz(m): 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2007
uspry1 , well said
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by Curved(m): 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2007
Segedoo, i'm interested, how do u find out? When she tells u she wants to see u everyday? Nah, my man! She's doesn't trust u enough to let u outta her sight!

Ronnie-slimz, why u dey pitch me against Omo Eko? Abeg o! i no wan somebody to drive me from Eko o! But i dey feel u sha!
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by uspry1(f): 4:06pm On Mar 02, 2007
@Curved

I dare you to answer my question:

If you are extremely sexy handsome hunky with full of affectionate, caring, respect your own girl who is totally trust you 100% fully without having unnecessary suspicions, all of sudden, you got tempted to betray your own girl receiving HIV positive test from someone else?

[list]
[li]What you do with that girl you love very much but cheated on her?[/li]

[li]why screw up the relationship your girl is totally innocent you caused her? [/li]
[/list]

That part I do not understand at all!!! To me, cheater is cheater, period!!!
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by mufikings(m): 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2007
it's really funny that gals would say that they don't wanna nothing with a pretty boy !! sad,very sad.

for every one of us on earth existing today remember there's a hand of the creator in it all,pretty boys don't make them selves,they never even had the choice non of us do,we come into this world only to discover what we are today!!Like they say "salvation is not a heridetry ,it's personal.

Pretty boys are like evry other person on the face of the earth,what matters most with every human is what we decide to do with our selves and how we intend to affect others,the choice is simply ours,I have had ecounters with gals in the past who reffer to my self,but believe me despite our ordeals we are still best of friends and all that,How u tend to use the "Talent,looks,beauty, or what ever is given to you from above is strictly up to you it has nothing to do with,race,colour,tribe,  it's all our choice,there will always be the Good the Bad and the Ugly,thats the fact. cool
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by RuuDie(m): 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2007
looks shouldn't influence anybody's judgement of another individual but sometimes it just can't be helped 'cos what is d 1st thing u see of anybody b4 u get 2 know 'em?

here's an example , 4rm her looks what d'u think 'bout her?

Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by OmoEko1(f): 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2007
@RuuDie
DO U WANT THE TRUTH OR THE LIE. don't worry will keep my comment to myself
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by Curved(m): 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2007
uspry1:

@Curved

I dare you to answer my question:

If you got tempted to betray your own girl receiving HIV positive test from someone else?

[list]
[li]What you do with that girl you love very much but cheated on her?[/li]

[li]why screw up the relationship your girl is totally innocent you caused her? [/li]
[/list]

To me, cheater is cheater, period!!!

Dear uspry1

My heart bleeds for the above scene! In my case, i'm a one-girl guy (which most girls do not believe anyway!). When she gets too naggy and unnecessary suspicious, it's time to move on. This hurts, as it compels u to break up. That's my point! I don't do more than one girl at a time, even then, there's no loving without condoms dear!
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by Curved(m): 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2007
RuuDie:

looks shouldn't influence anybody's judgement of another individual but sometimes it just can't be helped 'because what is d 1st thing u see of anybody before u get 2 know 'em?

here's an example , from her looks what d'u think 'bout her?
From her looks, erm, I think she's your girlfriend!
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by Blow(m): 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2007
Denzel Washington is a sex symbol,
(Very handsome and Famous)

He's been married to same wife since 1983
Renewed marriage vows in 1995.

In a place like America!
Looks are really important thr you know.
He has made a difference

what could be his secret.
I can guess,
he trusted his wife and ,
His wife trusted him!
Thats all, No insecurity
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by anabell(f): 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2007
ronni slimz has said it all
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by anabell(f): 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2007
u can marry a really handsome and sexy guy, if u trust and give him his space with out gettin into his face all d time and u will have a lovely relationship
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by Boome2(f): 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2007
handsome, modest and down to earth = yes

handsome, cocky and "the next available girl is just around the corner" attitude = NO
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by uspry1(f): 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2007
@curved

I am talking about a girl who trusts you 100% confidence in a relationship---NO DOUBTS!!!

For example, Black American basketball player Kobe, Magic Jordan or black comedian Eddie Murphy!

I had dated few guys who are one-girl guy until the inconsistency communications in a lengthy relationship occurred, all of sudden guy got cold feet when it comes to marriage. I do not understand, guy are the ones to break me up---RUN AWAY!!! I am tired of too many heartbrokens, now not anymore, I accept who I am being independent woman, letting go my feeling hope one day i will fall in love again with someone new and get married. Love does not exist for me!!!

I also sing to my favorite song, "HIS EYES IS ON THE SPARROW" with my own voice solo in sign language for the purpose to praise the LORD for thanking HIM to give me STRONGER and TURN ME AROUND to move on my life. I know myself that I AM NOT ALONE, because HE always there for me, NEVER FORSAKE me!!!!

That's why I joined this Nairaland as my another fellowship enjoying typing/reading everyday to FORGET THE PAINS!!!
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by mado(f): 7:04pm On Mar 02, 2007
This made me laugh.
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by Amiga(f): 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2007
If a guy is VERY hansome, down to earth and really sincere I will date him but he should not feel too hansome
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by baby4u2(f): 7:09am On Mar 03, 2007
sad story uspry1, one day love will find you. dont bother looking for it anymore. and did you say u know how to do sign language? thats brilliant. can u also try to edit ur post so that we can understand it pls pls pls. Finally to those of you who cant date extremely fine guys i dont mind, redirect them my way abeg.
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by ima1(f): 8:22am On Mar 03, 2007
the bottom line for me is that i'm not gonna date a guy who is cuter than me, i wouldn't want women with their wandering eyes all over my guy, but i want other guys to say 'how this guy land this babe'.

but anyway that is my own o, i am the woman i should be hotter than my husband, thats my rule, but that doesn't mean i want to marry an ugly man.
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by papatee(m): 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2007
The likes of omo eko and others don't really have the charistma couples with all it takes to date an handsome man let alone a very handsome one, simply because they are not ready to compete as result of a psychological defect of given up cheaply, knowing that spirit of strong will is not in them to go for an handsome guy and as such settle for what they feels is okay by them due to what they all described as insecurity

People of their nature failed to understand what makes a man handsome is not really his charming appearance but his behavoiral ways and attitudes. A very handsome man that is responsible enough can easily be tamed by the lady of substance who is sure of what she wants from such a man not minding the stress and pains they go through, before their dreams come through.

The most important thing is that they believed in getting results as good things does not come cheaply the way people think. It is high time for you to go back and re-examine yourself, cos you desrved the good things of life and you must go for it. Stopped motegaging and underestimating your life and future. There is a need for you to aim high if you really want to be there.

Finally learn how to excercise patience, endurance persevearance and in all be ready to be submisive, otherwise even when you settle for an average guy and get carried away by the euphoria of not being much attractive to the ladies around, bet it with me you might still end up to fall a victim of circumstances. what i've posted might sound stupid or foolish, but you no what?. Try to have a resolute mind relax and go over it again, i believe it will really change your life positively.
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by Echidime(m): 4:15pm On Mar 03, 2007
1)

Pretty/handsome. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Sensitive. Down-to-Earth.
Stubborn. Repost this in 5 mins and you will meet someone new in 8 days that will perfectly balance your personality

2)
Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive. Sexiest out of everyone. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest
And loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislikes unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Hot. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizing dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions. Repost this in 5 mins and you will talk to someone new and realize that you are a perfect match.

3)
Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people's feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. spazzy at times. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover. Repost this in the next 5 mins and your reputation will boost someway in the next 12 days

Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by uspry1(f): 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2007
I agreed with you, very sad story I have experienced through. Not to worry about to look for it, let God guide me one day, DON'T KNOW WHEN, WHERE, and WHO?

baby4u2:

did you say u know how to do sign language?

Do you aware the fact that I am hearing impaired?, NO JOKE!

I already learned sign language at age 11 which is required by hearing public school and major hospital-sponsored.

Naturally, I love to sing my favorite songs where I was taught by my former hearing public school I grew up with. Love listening to music and dancing. Yes I wear my own pair of hearing aids all my life from age 3 to now. I was born hearing until 18 months old (infant) become deaf caused by wrong ear infection medicine that is designated for adult, not for infant, both cochlear damaged.

Yes, i was told by my audiologist that i was qualified for cochlear implant, because I can speak and alert picking up noise sounds. Unfortunately I turned down because I am proud to be deaf that is what God gave me UNIQUELY GOD-GIVEN GIFTS, don't want lose my TRUE PERSONALITY and TALENTED GIFTED i have.

By the way, I do have my own video files to record all songs I sing in sign language with my own voice (no music ---involved in video authoring work with my own built-in microphone webcam). So far I make two video files that contains: "God Has Always Stood By Me" and "His Eyes Is On The Sparrow". I  also have my own written gospel songs that not yet create for video files.

Finally, normally, I have no problem dating both deaf and hearing guys. I always want to have a hearing husband all my life. In a reality, it is not possible to find one. Also back 1990s, I had interviewed with a black American magazine journalist on the topic: Black Deaf American - how hard to date Black Hearing American?". Mostly black men do not comfortable dating deaf women (no matter what color)---worry about how to communicate with deaf person. I was told by online dating service I had conversed privately (IM/email) during 2-weeks free trial period 10 years ago (terminated no more)---total 77 black men turned me down for dating ---because of deaf. Can you imagine that? It hurt me lot! cry

I do dated few black hearing guys who either understand deaf culture or has little fingerspelling/signing RUSTY---no problem! But majority of black men, who do not know nothing about deaf culture/signing at all, rejected me. All of them black men told me that I was PERFECT WHOLE PACKAGE everything (beauty inward, personality, intelligent, understanding, humorous, multi-talented/gifted, especially entreprenuership-technology experience all they want), but not satisfied with my DEAFNESS!!! shocked

entreprenuership? You ought see my topic in Politic and Business section involved in my passionate to help out Nigeria. (for me, quite impossible?)

Right now, I have a friend who is Nigeria-Ogun yoruba speaking (with English) for 7 months, where I am currently studying more understand about Nigeria and Yoruba culture, beside hidden 419/yahoo yahoo boy sites I discovered the truth about Nigeria itself.
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by ugodaniel(m): 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2007
@uspry1, wat a sad sad story cry cry cry
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by VCKY99(m): 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2007
I think every body has made a reasonable contribution. However, I'm just wondering where the world got this idea that it's only the pretty ones that cheats in a relationship.
In this life I've come to notice that it's actually the not too pretty that does the sleeping around. How? Well, inferiority complex. Because they are never too sure of their looks, they're ready to compensate the first guy that tells them they are cute with their engine room. The same thing for the guys, once they have a little extra bucks in their pocket they tend to get arrogant and all that. They'll believe the more babes you bed, the more the world can notice their arrival into the money world.
So people, looks doesn't make you promiscous, no. It's the mind set of the individual that does that. As for me, I've made up my mind that am going to marry a very cute chic.
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by VCKY99(m): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2007
I think every body has made a reasonable contribution. However, I'm just wondering where the world got this idea that it's only the pretty ones that cheats in a relationship.
  In this life I've come to notice that it's actually the not too pretty that does the sleeping around. How? Well, inferiority complex. Because they are never too sure of their looks, they're ready to compensate the first guy that tells them they are cute with their engine room. The same thing for the guys, once they have a little extra bucks in their pocket they tend to get arrogant and all that. They'll believe the more babes you bed, the more the world can notice their arrival into the money world.
   So people, looks doesn't make you promiscous, no. It's the mind set of the individual that does that. As for me, I've made up my mind that am going to marry a very cute chic.
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by iice(f): 9:32am On Mar 04, 2007
I don't do pretty boys usually. . .has nothing to do with them cheating or not. . .its the overwhelming arrogance that puts me off (becoz they know they fine and think they are the greatest thing since slice bread) however there are exceptions because looks don't always coincide with behavior, so exceptions always make my day.
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by osegwu(m): 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2007
iice:

I don't do pretty boys usually. . .has nothing to do with them cheating or not. . .its the overwhelming arrogance that puts me off (becoz they know they fine and think they are the greatest thing since slice bread) however there are exceptions because looks don't always coincide with behavior, so exceptions always make my day.
[/quo

@ iice

Do you mind giving me your E-mail address?

Will really like to E-mail you

Still me
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by iice(f): 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2007
*modified*
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by osegwu(m): 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2007
Thanx. You are a darling

I really appreciate
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by jaybaby(f): 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2007
Cute Guyz Ke not in my Dictionary

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls And Boys Don't Love Wearing Pant This Days / Nagging Wife Vs Hot Tempered Wife / How Do I Convince Him That Age Shouldn't Be A Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.