Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,059 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? (3386 Views)

Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy? / Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room / Can I Trust A Guy Who Does This? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by mellow(m): 6:57am On Mar 05, 2007
Wait till you are ready to fall in love so that I see if you decide who you fall in love
with
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by whiteNkem(f): 11:40am On Mar 05, 2007
iice:

becoz they know they fine and think they are the greatest thing since slice bread; however there are exceptions because looks don't always coincide with behavior, so exceptions always make my day.

love this comment! way to go girl! grin

As for my opinion, 1st of all people should be judged by personality, behavior, heart, not by looks. But of course, beautiful people have mirrors at home too see for themselves they look great -> and here is where they get all that confidence, consolidated by all the +++ comments made by people around them.
Then the matter of cheating, well that depends on attitude. I have seen very handsome guys who were incredibly shy and you could see from a mile they are not players. But the hot stud smelling and being dressed all in armani, shining from distance and hooking you up with a line like "what's up doll/honey/beautiful?", then you have to be an idiot not to know he's not the one who's gonna stay home cooking for you and always answering with "yes, honey" not that this would be the ideal, it's just to get a picture.
But then again, what is the real problem with dating a cute & sexy guy? Unless of course, you don't think you are good enough for him (which is sad not to have self esteem). Girls chasing him? Humpfffff just let them come, and I'll mop the floors with them!! As long as the man is faithful and he doesn't slip, then it's all good. Too much of a headache? Well honey, nothing good comes easy!!
Indeed, you need to be bold and confident to keep a handsome guy close to you, but if u got that, who can stop you?

I would give my guy 20 points out of 10!! I see him as cute, handsome, sexy, and all the other words belonging to the same semantic area but I'd never let him go just for that. And yes, I do feel very comfortable with him!

Hey, beauty was supposed to be an asset, not a burden! Why go for average, when you can have exquisite??
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by ronnieslimz(f): 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2007
@white nkem; love ur words. . simply da truth!!
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by uspry1(f): 5:45pm On Mar 05, 2007
@white'Nkem

That's exactly! I know the difference between incredibly shy handsome sexy stud and hot smooth-slick stud guys.

In my area, there are too many hot smooth-slick talking sexy studs out there(American black comedian/actor, MARTIN LAWRENCE-"wannabe"wink, THAT IS TOTAL UNACCEPTABLE to me. I don't mind the ones who are incredibly shy sexy stud i would keep for myself.
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by mikkyluv(m): 11:31am On Mar 08, 2007
look you guys and ladies are just concentrating on looks of a guy,I personally think that every relationship involves a three lettered word, PUT PATIENCE UNDERSTANDING AND TOLERANCE . Also whenever you wanna date a guy you shold be able totrust that person, even ugly guys do flirt around, so its just based on the person's personality or character, not based on his or her looks, i have even seen cute guys and girls hu still stick to their spouse despite the fact that they always encounter other admirers.
anyway me i am still onthe look out for a lady sha, cos i just suffered a terrible heartbreak from my ex. mike 08055618228
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by BillGatesFan(m): 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2007
I feelm like having Bleep right now,you guy in this forum are too tempting, especially the girls
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by asoderock(m): 12:28pm On Mar 09, 2007
You can have it both ways: Date a very cute gal or guy and expect others not to eye him or her.
No be only you like better thing.
the simple truth, beleieve it or not, is that most baeutiful/sexy guys and chicks flirt a lot more often, for the simple reason that;
1. Their beauty may enter their head
2. It doesn't cost them anything to date with whoever they want to.
3. they are more often subjected to temptation
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by agnesoseka: 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2007
NO
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by splurge(f): 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2007
people these days are very shallow, but then again i don't blame them because it seems that the good-looking ones use this windfall of theirs to play around. but then, noot all eggs are bad.
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by kriz: 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2007
big ass vcky or what ever you call your self what is the meaning of that
Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by ST3V3(m): 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2007
I'm kinda cool with extremely pretty ladies, i've quite huge confidence which i think has helped a lot. But the only problem is the arrogance and artificial lifestyle attached to them. A man wants to wake up next to a lady without make ups, to "feel" her, appreciate her, but most pretty girls rush out of bed to give their face a "touch up". They always aways want to look perfect all the time, "even in bed".

Also there is this arrogance i've noticed with the few i've been with, it just pisses me off. They find it hard to submit.

1 Like

Re: Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy? by adeboo(f): 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2007
I suppose insecurity rears its ugly head in the cases.

In ma last relationship, we did have that issue - he really didnt trust that i have noone else just him, and i thought the same.
And it didnt work - so i suppose if i wanna be with someone and the person is interested then i need to get it in ma head that he truly wanna be with me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Scared Of HER Offer!!!! / Advise Please- I'm A Security Guard In Love With A Girl / This Is What We Guy's Wants .. Ladies Pls(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.