Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,367 members, 7,850,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics (2199 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men / Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by HeWrites(m): 8:06am On Jan 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
This woman can do whatever she likes but she can't tell me this nonsense or else he(my husband)would be six feet under ,my husband can't even try it who born am?I can share anything or anyone with somebody but not my husband.

I pity someone who ever marry this thing undecided
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Martin0(m): 8:06am On Jan 11, 2018
Jodha:

I no support that kain thing abeg...if he cheats and yhu don't like it...

Dump his black ass...but yhu don't need to kill anybody to prove anything...

Sis abeg change that mentality... Its really weird...

Yeah! Exactly what ve been telling her!

Killing nor worth the punishment of (death)

But ar nor blame her she! That kin tin wey we men dey do una,e nor too make sense sha!

Your own wife ke! Ha!
And na that same pesin u go still come house to come fucvk! Make God help pesin sha!

The kin mind wey some men get eh,e pass boko own oo!
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Jodha(f): 8:06am On Jan 11, 2018
Martin0:

Na normal scope wey dem babe's dey use be that na!

But e nor too make sense like that nau!

Abi u go fit stay dey observe ya husband make him dey cheat!

Forget say u know oo!

He go fucvk for outside then still come house to fucvk u too?

And u go dey happy dey open leg?

Na wa oo

God forbid jhoor...no be good thing...

All I'm saying is that if yhu let him know...yhu know he's cheating... He'll stop...

But if he doesn't.. Call it a quit ..after all the bible even said it...that yhu can divorce yhur husband on d ground of infidelity...

Dawan no better pass to kill d man...becos of faqk...
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Martin0(m): 8:08am On Jan 11, 2018
HeWrites:

Hahahahahahahahahahgringringrin so una dey fear like this?gringrin na wa ooo!cheesy
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by HeWrites(m): 8:08am On Jan 11, 2018
Jodha:

If yhu follow men yhu go kill em....men are cheats and will always cheat...

Yhu own is just to make him know...yhu know he cheats...make em conscience prick am...

Including your Dad
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:08am On Jan 11, 2018
HeWrites:

Who are you calling thing?He would be the most luckiest man on earth.
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by donstan18: 8:10am On Jan 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
It is the type you have seen but not me God knows I am not like that I cannot tolerate betrayal.

95% of women are strong and bold enough to tolerate betrayals, most especially, if it comes from the man they truly love. I'v seen women say so many things on how they'll will give their man uppercut or bite off his dick when he cheats, but when sh*t gets real, you'll see them being strong enough to tolerate and let go. Many of'em.

Una de try kiss
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by HeWrites(m): 8:11am On Jan 11, 2018
Martin0:

Hahahahahahahahahahgringringrin so una dey fear like this?gringrin na wa ooo!cheesy

grin

Who wan die

But killing him is too severe to be served as punishment
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by HeWrites(m): 8:11am On Jan 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Who are you calling thing?He would be the most luckiest man on earth.

But what if he tried cheating once?
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Martin0(m): 8:12am On Jan 11, 2018
Jodha:

God forbid jhoor...no be good thing...

All I'm saying is that if yhu let him know...yhu know he's cheating... He'll stop...

But if he doesn't.. Call it a quit ..after all the bible even said it...that yhu can divorce yhur husband on d ground of infidelity...

Dawan no better pass to kill d man...becos of faqk...

Gbam! U ve said it all!

But sometimes e nor dey allow una do oo!
Some women go still dey d marriage say na love!

See e dey hard women to divorce oo! Na only few they fit do that kin tin sha!

But all thesame you made a good point!
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Jodha(f): 8:13am On Jan 11, 2018
Martin0:

Yeah! Exactly what ve been telling her!

Killing nor worth the punishment of (death)

But ar nor blame her she! That kin tin wey we men dey do una,e nor too make sense sha!

Your own wife ke! Ha!
And na that same pesin u go still come house to come fucvk! Make God help pesin sha!

The kin mind wey some men get eh,e pass boko own oo!

It's very painful walahi...

But I've said it before and I'll always say...No man is worth my stress,tears or sweats...
I canor coman kill myself because of man...tufia...
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Jodha(f): 8:13am On Jan 11, 2018
HeWrites:

Including your Dad

K
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:13am On Jan 11, 2018
donstan18:

95% of women are strong and bold enough to tolerate betrayals, most especially, if it comes from the man they truly love. I'v seen women say so many things on how they'll will give their man uppercut or bite off his dick when he cheats, but when sh*t gets real, you'll see them being strong enough to tolerate and let go. Many of'em.

Una de try kiss
Those women are not me.I don't forget betrayal and Mr man I am not joking.
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:16am On Jan 11, 2018
HeWrites:

But what if he tried cheating once?

If it is when we are married and he tried it before he should be in the underworld with hades by now.
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Martin0(m): 8:17am On Jan 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
If he know say he won cheat make he tell me first then we go file for divorce but if he do am before we divorce he don enter one chance simple as ABC.

Na wa oooo! Dis kin tin strong oo!

#ovoko#

So u dey expect man to tell u say he wan cheat? See I like yur aggressiveness sha! I dey admire that kin woman!

But ma ask you something! Oo

Wetin dey pain you inside the cheating?

Some ladies will say after fucvking outside he come home and still pretend to be holy and also they will still open up to them as their husband who they feel is not a cheat!
Some say,that alone is the most annoying part,make her feel like mumu all hose times!

So wetin con be ur own anger towards this cheating?
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Jodha(f): 8:18am On Jan 11, 2018
Martin0:

Gbam! U ve said it all!

But sometimes e nor dey allow una do oo!
Some women go still dey d marriage say na love!

See e dey hard women to divorce oo! Na only few they fit do that kin tin sha!

But all thesame you made a good point!

Nah mumu love be that...very stupid love ..

Dawan nah weak women nah...wey don tie both their placenta and destiny ontop man...

That was then oo...women dey divorce anyhow nowadays...
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:21am On Jan 11, 2018
Martin0:

Na wa oooo! Dis kin tin strong oo!

#ovoko#

So u dey expect man to tell u say he wan cheat? See I like yur aggressiveness sha! I dey admire that kin woman!

But ma ask you something! Oo

Wetin dey pain you inside the cheating?

Some ladies will say after fucvking outside he come home and still pretend to be holy and also they will still open up to them as their husband who they feel is not a cheat!
Some say,that alone is the most annoying part,make her feel like mumu all hose times!

So wetin con be ur own anger towards this cheating?
Trust is important to me, I can't trust you so much to think you can betray me and you think I would be smiling once you betray me not possible.
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by donstan18: 8:22am On Jan 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Those women are not me.I don't forget betrayal and Mr man I am not joking .

Your husband will soon come, this year by his grace!!!

Sharpen and get ready, not by gra-gra.

Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by HeWrites(m): 8:23am On Jan 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
If it is when we are married and he tried it before he should be in the underworld with hades by now.

I fear you o shocked
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Martin0(m): 8:23am On Jan 11, 2018
Jodha:

It's very painful walahi...

But I've said it before and I'll always say...No man is worth my stress,tears or sweats...
I canor coman kill myself because of man...tufia...

No so life be ooo ma dear!
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Martin0(m): 8:24am On Jan 11, 2018
HeWrites:

grin

Who wan die
But killing him is too severe to be served as punishment
Ma bro wetin man go do na?
But I like her way sha! But e nor reach like that to do that kin tin sha!
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Martin0(m): 8:28am On Jan 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Trust is important to me, I can't trust you so much to think you can betray me and you think I would be smiling once you betray me not possible.

Chai! Am touched!

If we can have more ladies like this!

Hmmmm I feel for u sha! But abeg na beg I dey beg u,nor carry that kin mentality enter marriage abeg!

E nor too good!

Make u think that kin tin na?
If I was you being a man and I do that to a woman! Will u side me on that?
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:30am On Jan 11, 2018
donstan18:

Your husband will soon come, this year by his grace!!!

Sharpen and get ready, not by gra-gra.
They are too numerous and I am not looking for one now.
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Martin0(m): 8:32am On Jan 11, 2018
Jodha:

Nah mumu love be that...very stupid love ..

Dawan nah weak women nah...wey don tie both their placenta and destiny ontop man...

That was then oo...women dey divorce anyhow nowadays...

Na so oo!
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:32am On Jan 11, 2018
Martin0:

Chai! Am touched!

If we can have more ladies like this!

Hmmmm I feel for u sha! But abeg na beg I dey beg u,nor carry that kin mentality enter marriage abeg!

E nor too good!

Make u think that kin tin na?
If I was you being a man and I do that to a woman! Will u side me on that?
Yes I would side with you,betrayal is bad.Call me weak I don't care.
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by donstan18: 8:33am On Jan 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
They are too numerous and I am not looking for one now.

Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:35am On Jan 11, 2018
donstan18:

Laugh well.
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Twoclans(f): 8:35am On Jan 11, 2018
Martin0:

See! Not jus side chicks oo!

See it is believe that men wanna explore!(New holes)

Some of ma friends will say that toto don tire me jor! Na new one I dey look for now! That jus how it is!

Only women has the ability to keep fucvking one man!

Men when dem don too fucvk one woman e go con dey tire dem like (boring) to dem!

Most men will agree to this,am sure u should understand!

I understand perfectly well,its also imperative that as a woman even when married don't play all your cards at the same time.

You must make a man thirty for more.That way you keep him in check.Why give a man all the kama sutra styles in one day when you can keep dropping it one by one. lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by HeWrites(m): 8:36am On Jan 11, 2018
Martin0:

Ma bro wetin man go do na?

But I like her way sha! But e nor reach like that to do that kin tin sha!

Abi na
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Martin0(m): 8:36am On Jan 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Yes I would side with you,betrayal is bad.Call me weak I don't care.

Ershocked u will side with me killing the woman I love?jus coz she cheated?shocked

Na wa for u ooo!
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Martin0(m): 8:37am On Jan 11, 2018
HeWrites:

Abi na
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:39am On Jan 11, 2018
Martin0:

Ershocked u will side with me killing the woman I love?jus coz she cheated?shocked
Na wa for u ooo!
In the spirit of fairness yes, I am a good person.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Pastors And Their Funny Programs / Lady Harassed By Woman For Having Anal S3x With Her Husband Finally Speaks Up / Dear Men, What Do You Really Want With A Nigerian Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.