Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,163 members, 7,856,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics (2209 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men / Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Lalas247(f): 8:40am On Jan 11, 2018
Checked my bible ... kolewerk dear grin
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Martin0(m): 8:43am On Jan 11, 2018
Twoclans:

I understand perfectly well,its also imperative that as a woman even when married don't play all your cards at the same time.

You must make a man thirty for more.That way you keep him in check.Why give a man all the kama sutra styles in one day when you can keep dropping it one by one. lipsrsealed

Ar jus tire ooogringringrin

Some women when dem jus marry dem go con turn to old mama,no more looking attractive anymore!

Some of them sef go jus carry church for head dey form holy! Imagine that!

Some will jus be there and be acting like sex slave,anytime wey their husband wan fucvk he go tell them! Imagine that!
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Martin0(m): 8:44am On Jan 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
In the spirit of fairness yes, I am a good person.

Na wa ooooo! U get mind oo ar swear!
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Twoclans(f): 8:44am On Jan 11, 2018
Martin0:

See! Not jus side chicks oo!

See it is believe that men wanna explore!(New holes)

Some of ma friends will say that toto don tire me jor! Na new one I dey look for now! That jus how it is!

Only women has the ability to keep fucvking one man!

Men when dem don too fucvk one woman e go con dey tire dem like (boring) to dem!

Most men will agree to this,am sure u should understand!

I understand perfectly well,that is also why as a lady even in marriage you should learn the act of suspense .

You should learn how to keep your man thirsty for more.

Even when you can have sex in all the kama sutra positions why show all the styles in one night? lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Martin0(m): 8:45am On Jan 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
In the spirit of fairness yes, I am a good person.

So will I say this is part of the reason u don't want to go into a relationship with those guy's flocking around you probably to avoid killing someone!
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:48am On Jan 11, 2018
Martin0:

So will I say this is part of the reason u don't want to go into a relationship with those guy's flocking around you probably to avoid killing someone!
Yes.I can't trust you to only get betrayed.
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Martin0(m): 9:45am On Jan 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Yes.I can't trust you to only get betrayed.

Na wa oo! U would join the monks,Rev sister's!

See nobody is trusted simple! Even me am not trusted,I can disappoint anytime anyday! Shikinagrin
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:48am On Jan 11, 2018
Martin0:

Na wa oo! U would join the monks,Rev sister's!

See nobody is trusted simple! Even me am not trusted,I can disappoint anytime anyday! Shikinagrin
No problem.It is not bad to be a nun but I have other plans.
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Martin0(m): 9:51am On Jan 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Ladyhippolyta88:

You have other plans? Well do I have the right to know the plan's?
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:52am On Jan 11, 2018
Martin0:

You have other plans? Well do I have the right to know the plan's?
No everybody must have a plan that can't be shared.
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Martin0(m): 9:58am On Jan 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
No everybody must have a plan that can't be shared.

Ok oo!
Re: Lady Says Women Should ‘encourage’ Their Men To Marry Their Side Chics by Saintdaprince(m): 10:38am On Jan 11, 2018
Hmmmmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!!! Am Obsessed With A Guy Dat I Have Not Met, Pls Is It Normal? / Sex Group & Friends With Benefit Whatsapp Group / Lady Beats Up Her Boyfriend Mercilessly After Catching Him Cheating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.