Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency (27278 Views)

Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) / I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo / Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by Adekdammy: 8:13am On Jan 11, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
That is good observation.

Your moniker has no correlation with your person, playing statistics with human lives and trying to justify this failure of a government.

God have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by Galaticos444: 8:13am On Jan 11, 2018
My people my people see d change u voted 4.mr femi is now telling us its consolidation.smh

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by obailala(m): 8:13am On Jan 11, 2018
DearPeople:
Dear People,

Can you all see the dummies we have as leaders? Can we all see that Buhari is nothing but a plague to Nigeria and Nigerians?

Can you all see that these people would rather continue to give these herdsmen rooms to kill by blaming Jonathan? I am very sure Jonathan is responsible for the accident Yusuf had. In short, he bought him the power bike just so he can kill himself angry

There's a very simple and commonsensical reason why the current govt always makes comparisons with Jonathan; and it's because the loudest critics of the govt almost ALWAYS criticise by unconsciously relating every issue with GEJ amd 2015 elections.

If terrorist herdsmen equally killed so many under GEJ, let's be honest here, what do you expect the current govt to respond when its loudest critics always allege that herdsmen are killing today cos a fulani man is president?

Not exactly a statement tjat should be made by a govt official at this sensitive time though...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by chinebu(m): 8:13am On Jan 11, 2018
God have mercy. Does it mean that Fulani herdsman are being celebrated or what?
?�

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by sinola(m): 8:13am On Jan 11, 2018
Desyner:

:
http://punchng.com/herdsmen-killed-over-756-in-two-years-under-jonathan-presidency/

so if Herdsmen killed 756 people under Jnathan,does it mean that you have to relax and fold your damn hand since you have not exceeded the target.....Rememember,it is human beings we are talking about here

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by IYANGBALI: 8:13am On Jan 11, 2018
mywells:
this boy called adesina or what ever is so clue less like his dry fish boss.
he has been infected

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by Shaev7(m): 8:14am On Jan 11, 2018
So you like the killings and pray it doesn't go above that number in your tenure right? Real dummy.
This administration is what I termed, Philistines, who seem to have captured the ark of Lord of Israel then. Israel, here means Nigeria, but soon, Samuel will be sent to recapture the territories. Nigeria shall be restored again, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by endyddon: 8:14am On Jan 11, 2018
I am weak now for this people

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by MikeBetty(m): 8:14am On Jan 11, 2018
Desyner:

:
http://punchng.com/herdsmen-killed-over-756-in-two-years-under-jonathan-presidency/

There Is No Hope Again If The Fg Will Make This Statement. So The Aim Of Fg Is That Fulani Killings Will Equal Or Surpass The Killings During Jonathan Instead Of Eradicating It? Shame On Presidency For This Statements. With This Statement, There Is No Hope.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by okerekeikpo: 8:15am On Jan 11, 2018
Idiots they have started again, afonjas voted for you people that u guys will be better than GEJ but now he is far better than u, thunder fire all of una

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by excel101(m): 8:15am On Jan 11, 2018
In that case APC, should wait until they'll equalled the death rate that occurred in PDP's time before they start acting, fools.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by IYANGBALI: 8:15am On Jan 11, 2018
chinebu:
God have mercy. Does it mean that Fulani herdsman are being celebrated or what?
?�
no the bastards are waiting for the number to surpass 756 before thinking of doing anything

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by chimexdnice(m): 8:17am On Jan 11, 2018
so is it a competition now? useless people!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by HITTED(m): 8:18am On Jan 11, 2018
IYANGBALI:
So the whole thing now boils down to comparison and GEJ?God who did we offend to have deserved this kind of government in Nigeria?

How is Yusuf doing in the hospital now?we must definitely visit the sin of the father on the son and other children.

But you follow vote am, so enjoy silently.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 11, 2018
DearPeople:
Dear People,

Can you all see the dummies we have as leaders? Can we all see that Buhari is nothing but a plague to Nigeria and Nigerians?

Can you all see that these people would rather continue to give these herdsmen rooms to kill by blaming Jonathan? I am very sure Jonathan is responsible for the accident Yusuf had. In short, he bought him the power bike just so he can kill himself angry
it is finished my brother. Imagine what a government is telling her own people. Aaaaaaaah! Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by tempex88(m): 8:18am On Jan 11, 2018
jesus....is this what APC can say?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by IYANGBALI: 8:19am On Jan 11, 2018
HITTED:

But you follow vote am, so enjoy silently.
for where?God forbid bad thing, I dey craze?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by robosky02(m): 8:19am On Jan 11, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by StankovicEgeni(m): 8:20am On Jan 11, 2018
Femi Adesina's statement is the stupidest of the stupid statements I've heard this year. He's such a big stupid idiot flaunting his stupidity in high places . Must you always justify your failures as an administration ? You're oozing out balderdash just because none of your family members is a victim of the Fulani terrorists attacks . At this point in time when scores of people are mourning their loved ones killed by the terrorists , is that kind of stinking statement supposed to come out of your mouth , Oh miserable land of imbeciles !

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by GoodGovernance: 8:21am On Jan 11, 2018
'' It said it would, therefore, be wrong to insinuate that the recent killings happened because President Muhammadu Buhari is a Fulani man.

The Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, disclosed these in a video he posted on his Facebook page. He insisted that the recent spate of killings by herdsmen in parts of the country had nothing to do with Buhari being Fulani.

The presidential spokesman said, “Something that is disturbing that I have heard about it is linking those developments to the fact that a Fulani man is President and so, he is brooking such kind of evil acts.

“I think that is very unkind. And I will try to back my position with statistics. "

The whole essence of Adeshina's comments are very clear and was not intended to justfiy any evil,but rather to debunk evil insinuations against PMB.

Unfortunately,most readers on Nairaland only concentrate on reading the headlines,which many times are misleading and sometimes,deliberately mischievous.

Too bad.

undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by HITTED(m): 8:21am On Jan 11, 2018
IYANGBALI:
for where?God forbid bad thing, I dey craze?

I think say you be one of those people wey dey shout Sai Baba that time.
Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by bumi10(m): 8:21am On Jan 11, 2018
chai

everything is now propaganda

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by fablani(m): 8:22am On Jan 11, 2018
so they want to make sure they pass the forged number they claimed was killed under gej.
in other words, Benue killing is one of buhari achievement.
Nigeria sorry.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by Jesusloveyou: 8:22am On Jan 11, 2018
Adekdammy:

Your moniker has no correlation with your person, playing statistics with human lives and trying to justify this failure of a government.

What will Jesus do?
and is it not evil of you to blame and associate the killings on buhari ?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 11, 2018
so, to balance equation, they must kill more under buhari Abi? ....
oloriburuku people! bunch of wasted sperms!!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 11, 2018
Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by Artzdanielsz(m): 8:23am On Jan 11, 2018
they must compare every bad situation to justify their woeful government.oh God I give up on them already.
Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 11, 2018
Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by PrinceGallant: 8:24am On Jan 11, 2018
May God save us. Those that report news to us are also parts of our problems. The headline of this report does not really catch the main context, rather it tells us peripheral of the news. Our journalists need to work on their objectivity. The main context is "Killings by Herdsmen has nothing to do with Buhari being a Fulani".

Having said that, I condemn putting blames on past governance or citing anything of it. If millions were killed during Jonathan regime, does that justify that one single soul must kill during Buhari regime? These people do not really value lives, they are clueless as they are being called.

Oh God of Creation, save us in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by mariesnikz(m): 8:25am On Jan 11, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by mywells: 8:25am On Jan 11, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
for telling you the bitter truth.
That is how idiotic pigs of Biafra roll
your brain needs to be re arrange or take you to psychiatric hospital, if your family are among Fulani's victim you would not post rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency by GoodGovernance: 8:25am On Jan 11, 2018
obailala:

There's a very simple and commonsensical reason why the current govt always makes comparisons with Jonathan; and it's because the loudest critics of the govt almost ALWAYS criticise by unconsciously relating every issue with GEJ amd 2015 elections.

If terrorist herdsmen equally killed so many under GEJ, let's be honest here, what do you expect the current govt to respond when its loudest critics always allege that herdsmen are killing today cos a fulani man is president?

Not exactly a statement tjat should be made by a govt official at this sensitive time though...

Good commentary.

But the statement is very apt,I think.

The accusation against the president, is very dangerous with very devastating consequences,if not timely debunked.

Otherwise ,the same people will say "silence means consent".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: Why Shiites Protesters Are Not Intelligent / 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders / Voting Ends At Ruling APC Presidential Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.