Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:16 AM

"Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. (34805 Views)

For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans / Skales: Olamide Paid For "Shake Body" Video When I Was Super Broke / Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by favourmic(m): 9:34am On Jan 11, 2018
my friend is asking me if I have a thunder that am not using,i said bros who you wan kill?,he said his girlfriend just sent him happy new year today 10th of January because the Malaysian guys have gone back.

11 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by SweetJoystick(m): 9:34am On Jan 11, 2018
No be today, e don tey

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by NORSIYK(m): 9:34am On Jan 11, 2018
Yes he is...... Look at his hand work Below

8 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 11, 2018
Only if other artists will emulate from skales

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by GodsOwnFav(m): 9:34am On Jan 11, 2018
...and the award for world's worst president ever goes to president of the divided states of Nigeria, President Normadic Duara Dullard aka President muhamadu Buhari.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:35am On Jan 11, 2018
watch as ZONE-B from Western chapter besiege here like toilet flies to attack and insult him just because he said the simple honest truth against their Fulani demigod BULLHARI grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Golly1: 9:36am On Jan 11, 2018
Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!
*Enjoy this jaw dropping offer NOW*
Buy a plot of Land for #280,000 for outright payment or #400,000 for installments @ Agbara/lgbesa Ogun State,close to Lagos State free trade zone , Crawford University , Lusada market and Olan international school....
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by exlinkleads(f): 9:36am On Jan 11, 2018
we all know that already

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by cmecproblem(m): 9:36am On Jan 11, 2018
lol Skales abeg visit Sirroea leone abi how do they spell it again, you will see worse presidency
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Snow02: 9:37am On Jan 11, 2018
Nigerian celebrities are annoying it's either they don't know what platform they have or they just choose to be plan ignorant except for people like 2baba kudos to skales too for not keeping silent

8 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by imstrong1: 9:37am On Jan 11, 2018
And the most difficult task now is standing with buhari ask a femi adesina ask saka...

7 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Fideo(m): 9:37am On Jan 11, 2018
Dis musician needs brain. I pray sense shld fall on him

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by adejaresalami1(m): 9:38am On Jan 11, 2018
NORSIYK:
Yes he is...... Look at his hand work
Below
Are u OK at all?
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by japhethGold: 9:38am On Jan 11, 2018
YES. BUHARI IS WORST PRESIDENT IN THE WORLD

7 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by diegwu01: 9:38am On Jan 11, 2018
The Funny thing is, PMB will win again in 2019 if he decides to run undecided

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by shammahyaro(f): 9:39am On Jan 11, 2018
I can vividly remember when buhari was contesting 2015 like yesterday..
100 days in office shii n all.
The truth still remains,the empty barrell makes the loudest sound. Upon all the talk of how d govt will be

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Antoeni(m): 9:40am On Jan 11, 2018
Wetin this illiterate Sabi, among yr set or mate who u beta pass,na wizzy,Davido,kiss Daniel,ycee,Mayorkun,I'll kesh,even dis mumu,Ricardo banks,all beta pass u,idiot, God Bless PMB

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by thetruegodson: 9:40am On Jan 11, 2018
lwkmd.
Smellymouth:
"My own is dat I must vote for buhari in 2019 to pay back people that voted for him in 2015, una think say na only una wicked abi?

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 11, 2018
CASER faults appointment of northerner as NIA DG… bemoans Buhari’s sectionalism, insensitivity

President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday approved the appointment of his erstwhile Senior Special Assistant, SSAP, on Foreign Affairs/International Relations, Ahmed Abubakar, as the substantive Director-General for the National Intelligence Agency, NIA.

According to a release from the presidency, Abubakar had extensive experience working with the United Nations in peace support operations, mediation process, preventive diplomacy and good offices, as well as the promotion of good governance and respect for the rule of law and human rights.

But a civil society group, the Citizens Advocacy for Social &  Economic Rights, CASER, has criticised the appointment, warning that the lopsided selection of the nation’s security chiefs in favour of Northern Muslims by the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration is not healthy for nation building.

It pointed out that Buhari has by this action, in addition to other political decisions, exhibited sectionalism and insensitive use of political discretion, such that other sections of the country, particularly minorities would feel seriously alienated and marginalised.

CASER, in a statement issued by its  Executive Director, Frank Tietie, pointed out that in a mutually suspicious political arrangement like Nigeria, where one section of the country controls the major security structures, the President’s latest appointment violates Section 14(3) of the Constitution which states that:

Read more:

https://newsworth.ng/caser-faults-appointment-northerner-nia-dg-bemoans-buharis-sectionalism-insensitivity/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by SalamRushdie: 9:42am On Jan 11, 2018
XXLDICK:
No doubt, Buhari is bad, but some countries like North Korea, Cameroun, Equitorial Guinea... Have worse leaders.

How ? We have the worst perfiming currency in the world , the highest number of extremely poor people in the world , all the countries you mentioned above are ranked far above us in all Human Development Index , so what exactly is ur poiny

11 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by thunderbabs: 9:43am On Jan 11, 2018
Worstest gan

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Ejiakusmith(m): 9:43am On Jan 11, 2018
this buhari government I don't see anything he archived

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by michoim(m): 9:43am On Jan 11, 2018
This is why you are worse off
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by PHILipu1(m): 9:43am On Jan 11, 2018
After all this noise up and down by ipob miscrants and their supporters,Buhari/Osinbajo will still win 2019 election with landslide

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 11, 2018
I CONCUR

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by lookingfly: 9:43am On Jan 11, 2018
Now, this guy got balls! M.I don't!

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by robotix: 9:44am On Jan 11, 2018
favourmic:
my friend is asking me if I have a thunder that am not using,i said bros who you wan kill?,he said his girlfriend just sent him happy new year today 10th of January because the Malaysian guys have gone back.
lol. I know u guys are igbo but seriously una dey use Wetin people from my base in Benin Don abandon since. Wetin b Malaysia? Every igbo guys I see talking about g guys is Malaysia, Malaysia... Haba. This is so 2010 to me.
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by torvickof1312(m): 9:44am On Jan 11, 2018
To those of you who voted Buhari in 2015, be inform that i will vote Buari or whats that his name in 2019. NO BE ONLY UNA WICKET.

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by lost24: 9:44am On Jan 11, 2018
Face ur music ooo

No end ur career
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by TheKingIsHere: 9:44am On Jan 11, 2018
PHILipu1:
After all this noise up and down by ipob miscrants and their supporters,Buhari/Osinbajo will still win 2019 election with landslide

Is skales, a Yoruba man now ipob?

If you no get sense, abeg go buy one from market

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by 247TechBlog(m): 9:46am On Jan 11, 2018
In other news, water is wet

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by wildchild02: 9:46am On Jan 11, 2018
Ok

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... New year discount is still on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) / Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] / Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.