Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,516 members, 7,770,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:09 AM

"Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. (34809 Views)

For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans / Skales: Olamide Paid For "Shake Body" Video When I Was Super Broke / Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by kolawoleibukun: 10:35am On Jan 11, 2018
Impulse80:

Learn how to argue constructively. Stop depending on argumentum ad hominem because you'll only end up showing people how unintelligent you are.
who is arguing with you? You are not grown enough to sit in the same panel with me. for all I care, you are my criic as I am a critic to Scales. The difference is that I expressed my own opinion. I do not know your opinion. You did not express yours but you are criticizing me for expressing my own opinion when I not only criticized Scales but also the president.

What is constructive in all that you have said.

I would not employ a person like you who only knows one side of a coin
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by salmonkas178(m): 10:35am On Jan 11, 2018
datfreshdoc:
I dey your back baba grin
Me self I dey.....I'm voting for him to pay back those that voted back in 2015

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 11, 2018
greatman247:
I pity the Skales guy. Your brand may be affected negatively, be careful. Someone in business don't take sides in all government, use Dangote as a good example. Dangote does not criticize any government either the government is bad or good, cos he is about his money and business and always there to protect his brand that he has built over the years. He maintain good and cordial relationship with all government, and will never go public to discredit any government of the day, he use diplomatic means always, and fools will criticize him for this, not knowing by this he makes so much money and his interest in all field is well maintain by government even when he does not have to struggle more like other citizens that have more enemies than friends in government. We see this man become richer and richer, we all think is all hard work, no everything is not just hard work, brain work too and link, God and luck most times. We can criticize cos we are faceless we hide behind monikers unlike you that has brand to protect. Unless you don't care.
Does Innoson car manufacturer ever criticised any government that this government was trying to messed up his brand/business in what wasn't their business?

Some Nigerians are used to selling their consciences to please so called government officials. Yet Nigeria is yet to have refining products refinery of its own.

If not GEJ's administration granted freedom of speech and expression, nobody would have had freedom to speak his/her thoughts under this Buhari administration.

Abeg let this so called Buhari's government park well.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by hamzyluv(m): 10:36am On Jan 11, 2018
6alive:
Na today?.me I Don conclude since 2015 December say this man has nofin to offer eehhhhh.At his age he should be retiring by now. What do we expect from somebody of that age to offer to this generation full of genius?pmb is an old man and we don't expect him to know and do much. D worse part is that those advicered and ministers he surrounded himself with are only seeking for their own good that's all. The best tin for pmb is just to retire now. If he ventures into 2019 ,una go wan cry but mouth no go gree open.I don talk my own.

Please bros forget about age in term of good Governance ... Take for instance President "Roosevelt" don't know whether am correct ooo. He is one time America president and one of the oldest president ruled on wheelchair and about 76 years old ..
He served when America still in real struggle for development and he happened to be among the best performing president ever if not first .....

Our major problem in Nigeria is the way and manner in which that idiot man called Lord Lugard introduce us to governance .. How can a sane man decided to leave government in the hand of religion leaders ?

Now we are facing the music up and down

Religion crisis everywhere
Muslim vs Christian war
Leadership tussle like never before
Muslim/ christian Ticket
Christian/Muslim aspiration

NOTE

To me I will support dialogue on secession
We can parted way for like 20 years and come back to form Nigeria , just like Germany

Or

We need a radical Man who is ready to laid down his life , family's heritage to safe Nigeria , because the person will ruined his life and that of his unborn children

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Antoeni(m): 10:36am On Jan 11, 2018
skayT:
Oga truth be told, the skales guy better pass you by far far Oooo. Go check the # of views of him shake body video on YouTube alone, you go marvel. You know what that translates to? More views= more $. There is no west African country he has not toured, he's been to so many countries in Europe, Asia and even America to perform. Ironically, I'm not even a fan of skales, cuz he didn't live up to expectations when he was under EME record label. I guess they were the ones drawing the guy back. Once he left them, the guy rose to stardom sharp sharp. Enough said bro!
u no well compare him and his colleagues,oponu
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Realist2: 10:37am On Jan 11, 2018
Buhari is More than being a worst president, he is a plague.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by daxclusive1: 10:37am On Jan 11, 2018
#IseeRevolution.....

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by kolawoleibukun: 10:37am On Jan 11, 2018
ubergold:

O boy you dull o! Chai, I just dey see as your mumu long
I no blame you. ode! I come here come lick scale nyarsch like you? Day there day listen to his songs. You no senior am? See person way get work. you listen to song, read him comment, read my own, reply to my comment, reply again and you go still reply another one. and you no get time because you are positive.

go sit don for dutty. moomu.
you no geh work.
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by HeyCorleone(m): 10:38am On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
in as much as I no like Buhari, but all these kind words no get meaning. Of all the singers in the whole world where you place your own self. Scale has not sold hundred copied in sales. He songs or albums have no certification at all. You never get award on his Wikipedia page self. No useful information. This guy has been singing since 2009. Pikin wen dem born that time some done get first school leaving certification. But scales you have no certification for all your works. You are not in the top 10 best artist in town.

You should thank God that Nigeria has population if not you for day pump mote tyre for express.

Before Buhari enter power Nigeria don already spoil. Na oil boom finish us.

Even as I condemn scales so Buhari is a huge disgrace to us. Just a deaf moomu way dem carry put for power. look at all the evil happening if he is too deaf to rule why not die or step down? People believe say him for don die since for london. See as e lean when e return.

My problem be say many pastor day deceive people into thinking that prayer is the solution. until people eye go open e go hard. Scale where you day when Charley boy day protest?

Methinks you have a personal beef with Skales. Your write up was totally unnecessary. Agreed he's not so successful. But he's known. He has a reputation. Who knows you?

Why do very unsuccessful nobodies try to bring those that are trying to become somebody down to their level?!

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by kolawoleibukun: 10:46am On Jan 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Methinks you have a personal beef with Skales. Your write up was totally unnecessary. Agreed he's not so successful. But he's known. He has a reputation. Who knows you?

Why do very unsuccessful nobodies try to bring those that are trying to become somebody down to their level?!
no be you know me so? are you talking to a nobody? You are talking with me it shows that you know me haha
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by kolawoleibukun: 10:47am On Jan 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:

day there day think. as day day break old age day come oh.
make you no go find work
you still day think
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by skayT: 10:48am On Jan 11, 2018
Look at you! We know people like you. You're just another ass licker. Eye servicer! Skales doesn't need your clueless and frustrated government to live a life of affluence. Even cameroon will be willing to adopt Skales once he denounces his Nigerian citizenship. You seem not to know how big the Skales brand is until you leave the shores of this country.
EmmyDJourno:
Na why Skales never blow

When you are a brand, you have to comment with tact, it is not about right or wrong

His comments might appeal to the mob right now, but on the long run it would come full circle to bite his ass

His comments only reveal an unintelligent individual,
who needs proper management

Top brands who crave favour from the government would most definitely have nothing to do with him now

#DumbKid

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by sleemomymy: 10:51am On Jan 11, 2018
Skale is an outright fool. As worst as you think Baba is, he had manage to sustain Nigeria to this extended. In 2015, we have two evil, Buhari is the lesser one. A very reasonable fellow will agree with me. As for you, you can not even manage you music career not to talk of Nigeria as a whole. The God that had brought Baba so far will surely be with him till 2023.
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by wonlasewonimi: 10:53am On Jan 11, 2018
Saintdaprince:
Let us be careful with our words. He is our President no matter what. All Government is ordained by God who lives in heaven. It wasn't by accident that he got there, God gave him that seat and for a purpose. When it pleases God, He will do what is best for us (Nigerians). Let try and be praying for the peace of Nigeria our mother's land.

Please stop calling our President names. Labelling him with names won't do the magic. If you love Nigeria as your country, pray then.

This is why Nigeria is in dire straits. The people you have chosen to govern you should be held accountable for non performance.
Too much respect is not doing anyone favours. Touch not my anointed is the get out of jail card brandished by every twatt holding a privileged position in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by BanevsJoker(m): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2018
Dem go soon find 30 billion dollars under your bed.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by BanevsJoker(m): 10:56am On Jan 11, 2018
magoo10:
Buhari is a double award winning failure

It will take many years to repair the damage he has caused.
Decades.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 11, 2018
magzey:

Don't talk with Empty head like pawpaw name the Countries that are better off and of same regime with Buhari. Even France are Crying economic Issues who else
When did France got their incumbent president Emmanuel Macron?

Stop comparing France with empty brain.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by skayT: 10:58am On Jan 11, 2018
See this Sule Ooo! Oponu ayerada. Awesu! Which of your mates no better pass you?? See as you dey talk like small pikin. As Mark Zuckerberg dey, you think say some of him agemates no better pass am? Abi as Tekno dey some of him agemates no better pass am? Should that even be an argument? Better go get a life, and stop being childish.
Antoeni:
u no well compare him and his colleagues,oponu
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by humilitypays(m): 11:04am On Jan 11, 2018
Buhari deserves to be jailed for life for abusing human lives and for the brutal massacre of innocent unarmed children, women, elders in Benue, Southern Kaduna, Taraba, Yola, Enugu, etc.

Meanwhile, that thing called sarrki is a fool for supporting this useless government even as glaring as it is that Buhari is evil, heartless, wicked, mean, inhumane, arrogant, prideful and unrepentant angry

How can a president be so wicked, heartless and evil to the extent that he doesn't care when innocent poor kids and old men and women living in hardship and abject poverty are killed in their homes at midnight while asleep And the failure of a president hasn't deemed it feat to make a brutal nationwide broadcast just to address this killings And he hasn't seen any need to visit the affected communities, ah, this is genocide, this is state sponsored terrorism and ethnic cleansing.

Where is ICC, u need to come now and arrest Buhari and his service chiefs, they are wicked souls!! Demons! angry angry

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by BanevsJoker(m): 11:05am On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
in as much as I no like Buhari, but all these kind words no get meaning. Of all the singers in the whole world where you place your own self. Scale has not sold hundred copied in sales. He songs or albums have no certification at all. You never get award on his Wikipedia page self. No useful information. This guy has been singing since 2009. Pikin wen dem born that time some done get first school leaving certification. But scales you have no certification for all your works. You are not in the top 10 best artist in town.

You should thank God that Nigeria has population if not you for day pump mote tyre for express.

Even as I condemn scales so Buhari is a huge disgrace to us. Just a deaf moomu way dem carry put for power. look at all the evil happening if he is too deaf to rule why not die or step down? People believe say him for don die since for london. See as e lean when e return.

My problem be say many pastor day deceive people into thinking that prayer is the solution. until people eye go open e go hard. Scale where you day when Charley boy day protest?
Defender of the Universe. By virtue of his Nigerian citizenship, he has every right to criticize the government. Your defense of your benefactor is laughable. So, only successful musicians are qualified to have an opinion about the President of their own country? All supporters of this government will die a gruesome death. Worse than the victims of Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by kolawoleibukun: 11:06am On Jan 11, 2018
BanevsJoker:

Defender of the Universe. By virtue of his Nigerian citizenship, he has every right to criticize the government. Your defense of your benefactor is laughable. So, only successful musicians are qualified to have an opinion about the President of their own country? All supporters of this government will die a gruesome death. Worse than the victims of Fulani herdsmen.
hehehehe make I epp you laugh.
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by sallyzan(f): 11:08am On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:

Scales own better wey speak out. Till date tuface fall my hand

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by kolawoleibukun: 11:10am On Jan 11, 2018
sallyzan:

Scales own better wey speak out. Till date tuface fall my hand
true talk. I respect the guy Scales. but make matter for no loss I day like trash everybody. na true you talk. E try.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by felix000000(m): 11:13am On Jan 11, 2018
Thank God say una don see am now, if we no allow una make una go do mistake come back una body no go come down, I have seen it with my eagle eye since.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by rajiraymond(m): 11:14am On Jan 11, 2018
".....u lied to us wen I wanted to be voted in....."

I'm yet to know who was voted in between Skales and PMB.

Anyway, I wouldn't have known him if he didn't say this.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Kingbusssy(m): 11:16am On Jan 11, 2018
Smellymouth:
"My own is dat I must vote for buhari in 2019 to pay back people that voted for him in 2015, una think say na only una wicked abi?

Goooood
I've been looking for you o
You got the best solution to this problem

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by sallyzan(f): 11:18am On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
true talk. I respect the guy Scales. but make matter for no loss I day like trash everybody. na true you talk. E try.

Na so, small small, Charlie Boy unrepentant protesting liver go flow reach all of them grin

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Splashme: 11:21am On Jan 11, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Word! The youths are getting bold to speak. I see a revolution coming

As in ehn?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by sallyzan(f): 11:23am On Jan 11, 2018
diegwu01:
The Funny thing is, PMB will win again in 2019 if he decides to run undecided

I bet you he won't!

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by TourismMan(m): 11:28am On Jan 11, 2018
I couldn't agree less with him. The worst president worldwide.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by DanielPop(m): 11:30am On Jan 11, 2018
Buhari want to create cow colonies....see definition of COLONY below.. grin

#ResistCowColonies

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by kolawoleibukun: 11:32am On Jan 11, 2018
sallyzan:

Na so, small small, Charlie Boy unrepentant protesting liver go flow reach all of them grin
the man don try for the country. see Hollywood as all the celebrities gang up against their president. they no send how much dem lose or how many fans go disfan dem. eminen publicly say make him fans dem choose side.
see tuface way dem day kill him brothers for benue. e no fit talk. after e go come sing benue language give us.

Don Jazzy just sit down self like big malu way dem break him leg. just full like odoyo for ground.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Looks Dapper In Different Collection Of Outfits (photos) / Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons / Tokyo Drift: In Nigeria, No Good Backgrounds To Take Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.