Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,487 members, 7,770,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:05 AM

"Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. (34807 Views)

For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans / Skales: Olamide Paid For "Shake Body" Video When I Was Super Broke / Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by tytunji29(m): 10:08am On Jan 11, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
watch as ZONE-B from Western chapter besiege here like toilet flies to attack and insult him just because he said the simple honest truth against their Fulani demigod BULLHARI grin grin grin
Sense is jst 5leta words bt i bet it wit u sum1 like u cnt have cos u re still in d realm 4leta words like MUMU FOOl Etc

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Saintdaprince(m): 10:08am On Jan 11, 2018
Let us be careful with our words. He is our President no matter what. All Government is ordained by God who lives in heaven. It wasn't by accident that he got there, God gave him that seat and for a purpose. When it pleases God, He will do what is best for us (Nigerians). Let try and be praying for the peace of Nigeria our mother's land.

Please stop calling our President names. Labelling him with names won't do the magic. If you love Nigeria as your country, pray then.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by mizchoc(f): 10:08am On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
na bar head day wait you so this 2018 o

what ever it is you mean, back to sender

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by tytunji29(m): 10:11am On Jan 11, 2018
Antoeni:
Wetin this illiterate Sabi, among yr set or mate who u beta pass,na wizzy,Davido,kiss Daniel,ycee,Mayorkun,I'll kesh,even dis mumu,Ricardo banks,all beta pass u,idiot, God Bless PMB
He fit beta pass any of dem bt record will equate him wit the likes of 2face cos of his courage to say his mind nt minding wat will apin to him dat d type of celebrity u shukd ve nt dis yeyebrity u call gods

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by jeronimo(m): 10:12am On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
in as much as I no like Buhari, but all these kind words no get meaning. Of all the singers in the whole world where you place your own self. Scale has not sold hundred copied in sales. He songs or albums have no certification at all. You never get award on his Wikipedia page self. No useful information. This guy has been singing since 2009. Pikin wen dem born that time some done get first school leaving certification. But scales you have no certification for all your works. You are not in the top 10 best artist in town.

You should thank God that Nigeria has population if not you for day pump mote tyre for express.

Before Buhari enter power Nigeria don already spoil. Na oil boom finish us.

Even as I condemn scales so Buhari is a huge disgrace to us. Just a deaf moomu way dem carry put for power. look at all the evil happening if he is too deaf to rule why not die or step down? People believe say him for don die since for london. See as e lean when e return.

My problem be say many pastor day deceive people into thinking that prayer is the solution. until people eye go open e go hard. Scale where you day when Charley boy day protest?

I Just listened to "booty language" by skales. The young man is doing well for himself. He may not be where his contemporaries like wizkid is but he is well known. If he keeps up this tempo, he will sure leave his mark as a Nigerian artiste. But folks like you won't see that, your negativity won't let you. As a matter of fact your negativity is the reason why you have so much time on your hand to write something that can pull a fellowman striving to better himself down. Wehdon sir, continue

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Veyk(m): 10:13am On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
in as much as I no like Buhari, but all these kind words no get meaning. Of all the singers in the whole world where you place your own self. Scale has not sold hundred copied in sales. He songs or albums have no certification at all. You never get award on his Wikipedia page self. No useful information. This guy has been singing since 2009. Pikin wen dem born that time some done get first school leaving certification. But scales you have no certification for all your works. You are not in the top 10 best artist in town.

You should thank God that Nigeria has population if not you for day pump mote tyre for express.

Even as I condemn scales so Buhari is a huge disgrace to us. Just a deaf moomu way dem carry put for power. look at all the evil happening if he is too deaf to rule why not die or step down? People believe say him for don die since for london. See as e lean when e return.

My problem be say many pastor day deceive people into thinking that prayer is the solution. until people eye go open e go hard. Scale where you day when Charley boy day protest?

Don't use his career as a yardstick for your argument. We all have our different timezones. Skales is brutally saying the truth. APC should stop blaming. They need to tackle all the situations they have at hand effectively and efficiently.
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Stingman: 10:15am On Jan 11, 2018
cerowo:

Lol.... U would be doing yrself

You no do yourself in 2015?

Na today!!!

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 11, 2018
Presidents from other countries that were elected the same period president Buhari was, are developing their countries and better the standard living of their citizens and noncitizens.
But here in Nigeria, this Buhari and his corrupt government and and cabals are giving these herdsmen terrorists orders to do whatever it takes to protecting their cows even if to clear out citizenry of the state, they don't give a damn.

All these cows are owned by top politicians in this government president Buhari inclusive.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by magzey: 10:16am On Jan 11, 2018
Every jig and Jag lied on Voting Buhari ,but many of them dont even have their name in INEC data base.this Singer should Better say Him market no dey Shelley because No more Parties like GEJ. Era CHAI!!! grin grin grin

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Blissp99(f): 10:18am On Jan 11, 2018
Bauharis voters and fans should hide their face in shame
They will all reap wat dev sown cos they voted the wrong
Person wirth red card
Goodluck was themed A Corrupt president but he wasnt wicked, callous, biased and judgemental
He had a Heart of a leader, Quiet, Thoughtful, Spoke and Supported all dat Were necessary for everyone .....dat he even forgot his own locality because he wasnt biased, or believed in castigating ethnic groups...no hate speech

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by hamzyluv(m): 10:20am On Jan 11, 2018
otabuko:
It's the truth naa. He already cleared any doubts the zombies had.
are u saying is Buhari that affected his singing and inability to produce single hit track ever since buhari became president ?

He should ask Olamide , Osupa , Wasiu Ayinde , honourable Olusola Desmond Elliot , Small doctor, 9ice, Oga Bello son .. Etc.

Whether buhari regime is good or bad ....

Na inferiority complex dey worry am ...
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by greatman247(m): 10:20am On Jan 11, 2018
I pity the Skales guy. Your brand may be affected negatively, be careful. Someone in business don't take sides in all government, use Dangote as a good example. Dangote does not criticize any government either the government is bad or good, cos he is about his money and business and always there to protect his brand that he has built over the years. He maintain good and cordial relationship with all government, and will never go public to discredit any government of the day, he use diplomatic means always, and fools will criticize him for this, not knowing by this he makes so much money and his interest in all field is well maintain by government even when he does not have to struggle more like other citizens that have more enemies than friends in government. We see this man become richer and richer, we all think is all hard work, no everything is not just hard work, brain work too and link, God and luck most times. We can criticize cos we are faceless we hide behind monikers unlike you that has brand to protect. Unless you don't care.
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 11, 2018
Everybody needs to urgently read and contribute to this: https://www.nairaland.com/4282397/what-think-facebook-discussion
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by EmmyDJourno: 10:21am On Jan 11, 2018
Na why Skales never blow

When you are a brand, you have to comment with tact, it is not about right or wrong

His comments might appeal to the mob right now, but on the long run it would come full circle to bite his ass

His comments only reveal an unintelligent individual,
who needs proper management

Top brands who crave favour from the government would most definitely have nothing to do with him now

#DumbKid
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by magzey: 10:22am On Jan 11, 2018
Jolar101:
Presidents from other countries that were elected the same period president Buhari was, are developing their countries and better the standard living of their citizens and noncitizens.
But here in Nigeria, this Buhari and his corrupt government and and cabals are giving these herdsmen terrorists orders to do whatever it takes to protecting their cows even if to clear out citizenry of the state, they don't give a damn.

All these cows are owned by top politicians in this government president Buhari inclusive.
Don't talk with Empty head like pawpaw name the Countries that are better off and of same regime with Buhari. Even France are Crying economic Issues who else
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by cerowo(f): 10:22am On Jan 11, 2018
Stingman:

You no do yourself in 2015?
Na today!!!
I nr do myself o,cos i didnt voted him in

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 11, 2018
we are in SAME SHOES!!!
the cow brain is d WORST THING I ever voted!!!
#NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 11, 2018
we are in SAME SHOES!!!
the cow brain is d WORST THING I ever voted!!!
#NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by 6alive(m): 10:24am On Jan 11, 2018
Na today?.me I Don conclude since 2015 December say this man has nofin to offer eehhhhh.At his age he should be retiring by now. What do we expect from somebody of that age to offer to this generation full of genius?pmb is an old man and we don't expect him to know and do much. D worse part is that those advicered and ministers he surrounded himself with are only seeking for their own good that's all. The best tin for pmb is just to retire now. If he ventures into 2019 ,una go wan cry but mouth no go gree open.I don talk my own.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by kolawoleibukun: 10:24am On Jan 11, 2018
Veyk:

Don't use his career as a yardstick for your argument. We all have our different timezones. Skales is brutally saying the truth. APC should stop blaming. They need to tackle all the situations they have at hand effectively and efficiently.
you and I know that the only way to fight in this country is by solidarity. where was he when Charly Boys was looking for support?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Wisebisho: 10:25am On Jan 11, 2018
Ndi ofe mmanu think say dem dey do us when we ask then not to vote that monster, now na dem dey suffer pass... APC is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Burger01(m): 10:28am On Jan 11, 2018
Smellymouth:
"My own is dat I must vote for buhari in 2019 to pay back people that voted for him in 2015, una think say na only una wicked abi?
grin Please o, e dakun bruhs...don't vote for Buhari. Two rights don't make a wrong.. I mean, two wrongs don't make a right. grin

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by kolawoleibukun: 10:29am On Jan 11, 2018
jeronimo:

I Just listened to "booty language" by skales. The young man is doing well for himself. He may not be where his contemporaries like wizkid is but he is well known. If he keeps up this tempo, he will sure leave his mark as a Nigerian artiste. But folks like you won't see that, your negativity won't let you. As a matter of fact your negativity is the reason why you have so much time on your hand to write something that can pull a fellowman striving to better himself down. Wehdon sir, continue
everybody get time sir. anybody way day claim say e too busy to get time na lie. we all make time if we choose to.

no come day form like say you be CEO of the Bill Gates foundation.

i no care wetin anybody sing. no be today we begin hear song no one is better than anybody for me. I go for who I gun for and you cannot shut me up. it is your business to mind your business. if you put anything out there, you do not expect only your mother to read it. who is scales that i cannot trash? which mark is he leaving in Nigeria?

na today we begin see mark for Nigeria? My brother free yourself and let me do same. if you no like my comment take a pass
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:29am On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:

What is this one saying?

What are we saying what are you Saying?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by 6alive(m): 10:30am On Jan 11, 2018
I want one Nigeria.i want everybody to be one but some people think say they are born to rule that's d problem.after pmb let somebody from d south be d president for 8yrs. And after let d east take over for 8yrs then after the east and 8yrs let d north take their turn again.U can see there is no cheating in this but one particular tribe can never accept this.ask them y,they have no tangible excuse to give.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2018
tytunji29:

Sense is jst 5leta words bt i bet it wit u sum1 like u cnt have cos u re still in d realm 4leta words like MUMU FOOl Etc

I said it... the ass lickers, will besiege here like toilet flies... meanwhile I'm not the one that insulted ur demigod... go and attack skales not me

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Arysexy(m): 10:32am On Jan 11, 2018
BMC urchins, oya come and earn a living. Defend the indefensible!

Sai baba! Till 2023, we r in this soup together!

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by kolawoleibukun: 10:32am On Jan 11, 2018
mizchoc:

what ever it is you mean, back to sender
na you sabi. the thing with you all is that you were raise up in a single box. the moment that you will realize that we are all independent thinkers, you will learn to respect the views of the opposition. everyone cannot think like you. If I am the opposition then strengthen your own argument and bring it on. I am not you and you are not me. do not expect me to say things that please you. You do not buy me data or school me. let me be me and I wont stop you from being you.
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by skayT: 10:33am On Jan 11, 2018
Antoeni:
Wetin this illiterate Sabi, among yr set or mate who u beta pass,na wizzy,Davido,kiss Daniel,ycee,Mayorkun,I'll kesh,even dis mumu,Ricardo banks,all beta pass u,idiot, God Bless PMB
Oga truth be told, the skales guy better pass you by far far Oooo. Go check the # of views of him shake body video on YouTube alone, you go marvel. You know what that translates to? More views= more $. There is no west African country he has not toured, he's been to so many countries in Europe, Asia and even America to perform. Ironically, I'm not even a fan of skales, cuz he didn't live up to expectations when he was under EME record label. I guess they were the ones drawing the guy back. Once he left them, the guy rose to stardom sharp sharp. Enough said bro!

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by musa234(m): 10:34am On Jan 11, 2018
NaoSlay:

You appointed a Goro chopping aboki as president and you think he will be the best in the world?

lol..funny statement

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by ubergold(m): 10:35am On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
everybody get time sir. anybody way day claim say e too busy to get time na lie. we all make time if we choose to.

no come day form like say you be CEO of the Bill Gates foundation.

i no care wetin anybody sing. no be today we begin hear song no one is better than anybody for me. I go for who I gun for and you cannot shut me up. it is your business to mind your business. if you put anything out there, you do not expect only your mother to read it. who is scales that i cannot trash? which mark is he leaving in Nigeria?

na today we begin see mark for Nigeria? My brother free yourself and let me do same. if you no like my comment take a pass

That's just wrong

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cyprus Police Shutting Down Rema Performance In Cyprus (video) / Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] / Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.