Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,508 members, 7,770,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:35 AM

"Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. (34808 Views)

For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans / Skales: Olamide Paid For "Shake Body" Video When I Was Super Broke / Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by IykeD(m): 11:36am On Jan 11, 2018
Very true...he is the worst even in the land of the dead where he seems to favour for appointments.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by nothernstar: 11:40am On Jan 11, 2018
I thank God that Buhari was not the president during the oil boom. It would have been messier.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Ken4Christ: 11:58am On Jan 11, 2018
More public figures should speak out. He should be chased out of office before 2019 so that some lives can be preserved. Otherwise many more will die and be sold in Libya as slaves.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Pecca: 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
XXLDICK:
No doubt, Buhari is bad, but some countries like North Korea, Cameroun, Equitorial Guinea... Have worse leaders.
I bet you are dying to become a citizen of one those countries.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy

Zombiii's will call him PDP member,they are coming.
lol... Sarrki loading. He will not stop there, he go add IPOB join as if they are the reason why he is frustrated grin grin grin

This 2018, he must turn a new leaf

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by ttmax09(m): 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
Smellymouth:
"My own is dat I must vote for buhari in 2019 to pay back people that voted for him in 2015, una think say na only una wicked abi?
I didn't vote him 2015 bt 2019 i will vote him in, una neva see anytin diz is jst d begining

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by koolaid87: 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
in as much as I no like Buhari, but all these kind words no get meaning. Of all the singers in the whole world where you place your own self. Scale has not sold hundred copies in sales. He songs or albums have no certification at all. You never get award on his Wikipedia page self. No useful information. This guy has been singing since 2009. Pikin wen dem born that time some done get first school leaving certification. But scales you have no
certification for all your works. You are not in the top 10 best artist in town.

You should thank God that Nigeria has population if not you for day pump motor tyre for express.

Before Buhari enter power Nigeria don already spoil. Na oil boom finish us.

Even as I condemn scales so Buhari is a huge disgrace to us. Just a deaf moomu way dem carry put for power. look at all the evil happening if he is too deaf to rule why not die or step down? People believe say him for don die since for london. See as e lean when e return.

My problem be say many pastor day deceive people into thinking that prayer is the solution. until people eye go open e go hard. Scale where you day when Charley boy day protest?

You're a numb Niggah.

People still know who skales is regardless of your scathing remarks. Who are you? He get fame pass you, so shut the fk up.

People no talk, Una go complain, dem talk Una go complain.

Where were you when area father dey protest too?

He has a lot to lose for saying that sh1t. How many artists do you see condemning the president?

Just because you're a nobody doesn't mean you shouldn't add a little sense to your comment.

Didinrin n din robo

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
xcolanto:
You can never see the likes of sarrki,hungerbad,tayebest,ilugunboy,aresa, pearlstreet,evilmetalhuman,basic123, simpleseyi,subway, alariwo2,madridguy,gbera, chokolatunji, babyfaceafrica, frathmathy, ntoakwaibom, omenka, passingshot, vedaxcool, hilroy, oladimagyy, blackpand, generalojukwu, hungerbad, bolustica, babaramota1989, maclatunji,markfemi2,jesuslovesu,modelmike,kingsango,abawora, mvitalis, okoroawusa,yyeske, barem, imperialyoruba,wristbangle, gbera, benekruku,victorvex and other top class NL resident zombies on this thread.

This must be an aggrived ipobian pig.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by sarrki(m): 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

lol... Sarrki loading. He will not stop there, he go add IPOB join as if they are the reason why he is frustrated grin grin grin

This 2018, he must turn a new leaf

What you guys failed to understand is Yoruba are doing well politically , Infrastructurally under APC

Why go and join a southeast and south South combo

Party I mean pdp
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by sarrki(m): 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
NtoAkwaIbom:

This must be an aggrived ipobian pig.

On point
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by EmekaBlue(m): 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
His badluck is too much and he is too old
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by stchinedu: 12:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by IamPopular(m): 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
in as much as I no like Buhari, but all these kind words no get meaning. Of all the singers in the whole world where you place your own self. Scale has not sold hundred copies in sales. He songs or albums have no certification at all. You never get award on his Wikipedia page self. No useful information. This guy has been singing since 2009. Pikin wen dem born that time some done get first school leaving certification. But scales you have no certification for all your works. You are not in the top 10 best artist in town.

You should thank God that Nigeria has population if not you for day pump motor tyre for express.

Even as I condemn scales so Buhari is a huge disgrace to us. Just a deaf moomu way dem carry put for power. look at all the evil happening if he is too deaf to rule why not die or step down? People believe say him for don die since for london. See as e lean when e return.

My problem be say many pastor day deceive people into thinking that prayer is the solution. until people eye go open e go hard. Scale where you day when Charley boy day protest?
because skales isnt a top musician now,he has no riqhts to talk abi? Are u in the top ten in ur own profession? Guy u no qet say... Hit the nail on the head buhari is worst...

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
Smellymouth:
"My own is dat I must vote for buhari in 2019 to pay back people that voted for him in 2015, una think say na only una wicked abi?
See Swagger. Fine boy...

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by wxyz1: 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
Wicked man called Buhari. If you are still wondering how Satan, Devil and Wizard look like, please look not further, is in Buhari.
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:

What you guys failed to understand is Yoruba are doing well politically , Infrastructurally under APC

Why go and join a southeast and south South combo

Party I mean pdp
APC is still the problem! Don't forget that APC holds the center (power) and that is where ALL Nigerians benefits from

Not all Nigerians reside in Southwest and not all are even doing well undecided

The central is not doing well at all

Remember that saying "If the head spoil, the whole body is useless"

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by neutrotoba(m): 12:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
in as much as I no like Buhari, but all these kind words no get meaning. Of all the singers in the whole world where you place your own self. Scale has not sold hundred copies in sales. He songs or albums have no certification at all. You never get award on his Wikipedia page self. No useful information. This guy has been singing since 2009. Pikin wen dem born that time some done get first school leaving certification. But scales you have no certification for all your works. You are not in the top 10 best artist in town.

Guy is he not a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by wxyz1: 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
EmekaBlue:
His badluck is too much and he is too old
when the wicked rule the people........... Buhari is a wicked being. No human fillings.

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by ozome15(m): 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
Smellymouth:
. Bro please don't. we have learned our lessens. That will be adding flue to d fire

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by mizchoc(f): 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
na you sabi. the thing with you all is that you were raise up in a single box. the moment that you will realize that we are all independent thinkers, you will learn to respect the views of the opposition. everyone cannot think like you. If I am the opposition then strengthen your own argument and bring it on. I am not you and you are not me. do not expect me to say things that please you. You do not buy me data or school me. let me be me and I wont stop you from being you.

And when did I stop u from being u?
well, as much as u have ur opinion, I have mine too..
I disagree with what u say because that's how I see it and I aired my views same way u aired yours..

I really don't see the reason for the long talk here.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by kolawoleibukun: 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
mizchoc:

And when did I stop u from being u?
well, as much as u have ur opinion, I have mine too..
I disagree with what u say because that's how I see it and I aired my views same way u aired yours..

I really don't see the reason for the long talk here.
no quote me next time. if you get opinion just click the reply button and reply. if you have anything against my talk make reference without mentioning my name
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by mizchoc(f): 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
no quote me next time. if you get opinion just click the reply button and reply. if you have anything against my talk make reference without mentioning my name

Oya come and hold my hand na...
I will quote and unquote anyone I want... its my phone and my data.. Gerrarahia jare

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by kolawoleibukun: 1:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
neutrotoba:

Guy is he not a Nigerian?
I tire oh. people are just attacking the guy left and right
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by greatman247(m): 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jolar101:

Does Innoson car manufacturer ever criticised any government that this government was trying to messed up his brand/business in what wasn't their business?

Some Nigerians are used to selling their consciences to please so called government officials. Yet Nigeria is yet to have refining products refinery of its own.

If not GEJ's administration granted freedom of speech and expression, nobody would have had freedom to speak his/her thoughts under this Buhari administration.

Abeg let this so called Buhari's government park well.

LOL, i know you are very angry with Buhari and his government, and you have a point though but sentiments aside it was not Buhari that was after Innoson motors owner, it was his bank, his creditor (GTBANK).

Now back to my point of view. If you're in a business you will relate to what i am trying to say here. When you are in business you don't just dab into anyhow issues especially issues that has to do with government cos you are been watched cos you're in Business for 3 main things, which are Profit, Brand and your interest. Anyone in business i don't care who you are you must care for those. Except if you don't want to go far. Now for the simple fact that everyone is saying things about that govt, no matter how angry you are towards that govt, you must keep that inside, cos your profit, brand and interest must come first. Because if that particular govt choose to go after you and your brand and interest will suffer thereby affecting your profit, which is not good for business. Look at Eedris Abdukareem, where is he today, he spoke ill of govt of the day during his time and he went underground today, why don't you as a musician enjoy yourself, make money and enjoy life cos you have a lot of persons on your payroll and family to look after. My advice though.
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by kolawoleibukun: 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
IamPopular:
because skales isnt a top musician now,he has no riqhts to talk abi? Are u in the top ten in ur own profession? Guy u no qet say... Hit the nail on the head buhari is worst...
you are right he get right. should I edit my comment?
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by kolawoleibukun: 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
koolaid87:

You're a numb Niggah.

People still know who skales is regardless of your scathing remarks. Who are you? He get fame pass you, so shut the fk up.

People no talk, Una go complain, dem talk Una go complain.

Where were you when area father dey protest too?

He has a lot to lose for saying that sh1t. How many artists do you see condemning the president?

Just because you're a nobody doesn't mean you shouldn't add a little sense to your comment.

Didinrin n din robo
guy I just realise say I fk up for that comment. make I modify am?
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by deavicky(m): 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:

I wish I know parents I for advise them to loose hope on you. Watin concern the boy career with his opinion here and also watin concern pastor here. Buhari no know say this country don spoil before he take over. Or is that not we voted him in.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by AmTruth: 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
Godwin978:
thunder strike buhari and those who voted him in jesus mighty name
As if you know Jesus, Jesus don't associate with unrepentant people whose purpose and destiny in life is all about insults and abuses. I know you will still fulfil that purpose again in your next comment.
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by AmTruth: 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
BanevsJoker:

Defender of the Universe. By virtue of his Nigerian citizenship, he has every right to criticize the government. Your defense of your benefactor is laughable. So, only successful musicians are qualified to have an opinion about the President of their own country? All supporters of this government will die a gruesome death. Worse than the victims of Fulani herdsmen.
you will live forever,you will never die. No gruesome death shall befall you and may you not be gruesomely frustrated and disappointed with life and those who's view differ from urs. And what make you think president supporters don't condemn what is bad. May the Lord have mercy on us.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by OriMoney1960: 2:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
As for me and my household....say baba anytime cuz we don't have any candidate for that seat yet maybe after 50years ....we can come for some of you here and take note of your post to judge you with .....LUKE 18:19
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by otabuko(m): 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
hamzyluv:
are u saying is Buhari that affected his singing and inability to produce single hit track ever since buhari became president ?

He should ask Olamide , Osupa , Wasiu Ayinde , honourable Olusola Desmond Elliot , Small doctor, 9ice, Oga Bello son .. Etc.

Whether buhari regime is good or bad ....

Na inferiority complex dey worry am ...
My brother, everybody is speaking generally, not about music. We haff suffered in this country.
Re: "Buhari Is The Worst President In The World" - Skales Says. by IamPopular(m): 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
you are right he get right. should I edit my comment?
ur life!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness / Peter Okoye Looks Dapper In Different Collection Of Outfits (photos) / Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.