Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) (66088 Views)

Police Officer Repeatedly Hits Man With A Machete In Cross River (Photos) / Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) / Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by finest0007(m): 7:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
Devil this devil that. Even stray bullet was somehow the devil directing it to you and surviving proves God exists. I'm a theist any day but this incident doesn't hold water.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by PAnaceA7(m): 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
chinnyonwu:
This kain story sef.
Are you sure it isn't the God himself that fired the bullet from heaven? Because i understand how a bullet fired up in the air and has reached point of inertia still had enough force to pierce your zinc, PVC, and hit you on your chest.
Either the OP is a damn liar or the OP is lying.

Finally...Someone saying what I expect people to say.

don't agree with u bringing God to this anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by cold(m): 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
Shiko77:

His case is different
Yeah i noticed. After all, god works in mysterious ways

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by OmoOshodi(m): 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
The bullet force has been reduced by the zinc and the pvc...... Thank God anyway... He's the giver and taker of life.
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by KrystosCJ(m): 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
God be praised. Your mother loves you so much and HE heard her.
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by bigpicture001: 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
ImpressionsNG:
God is kind indeed, and as the Holy Book says, we should give thanks in good or bad - regardless of whatever happens to us. After all, we shouldn't only acknowledge God's mercies only when good things happen to us. We are not better than those that were less fortunate. So, in everything, we must give thanks. We thank God for his mercies on you, and pray that he keeps us safe and nourished throughout this year and beyond.

Meanwhile, in case you didn't know, snoring is quite dangerous and can lead to one's death. If you or any of your loved ones have a serious snoring problem, it is critical to get potentially life-saving information about it here....

http://www.impressions.ng/health-dangers-of-snoring-you-can-snore-to-death/

...God chooses those he want to help at different times..does that eventually dies are ordained by Him.if you watch tru live videos of angel beings rescuing ppl at point of death, then you would beleive God exist
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
God is alive for this guy. It's indeed fools that are saying his God doesn't exist.

For those Omoku Lord's Chosen shot dead by Don Waney God is dead and wise people are even saying no God exists in the first instance.

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Your god exists because a stray bullet hit you and you survived? okay, it makes sense

but doesn't the fact that stray bullets kill many people who worship the same god you worship show your god does not exist?

BTW you said your mother called the saints of heaven to intervene and it seems they called an emergency emergency meeting on your situation, makes me wonder why these saints of heaven seem useless when they're calling them to heal amputees

Continue, never stop. This is good for you.

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by XKZ(m): 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
lavenjcrown:
Does he live close to sambisa forest?

If a soldier in Sambisa forest is firing upwards rather than at the enemy I'm sure he won't be in this world for much longer

Wonder how some people reason *SMH*
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by TourismMan(m): 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jesse01:
there is no God tongue
Are you the fooliest person on earth? Yes or No?
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
Tallesty1:
A pastor's wallet is about to swell up
As in ehn!
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Dammylois(f): 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thanks to the Govt for making weapons available in one way or to order to immature individuals....You are indeed a testimony
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by khome(f): 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
askibee:

bae see me o they follow you
lol
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
Deseo:

Continue, never stop. This is good for you.

thanks for the encouragement, I appreciate it, now leave me alone unless you want to give me what's in your DP
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Kylekent59: 7:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Your god exists because a stray bullet hit you and you survived? okay, it makes sense

but doesn't the fact that stray bullets kill many people who worship the same god you worship show your god does not exist?

BTW you said your mother called the saints of heaven to intervene and it seems they called an emergency emergency meeting on your situation, makes me wonder why these saints of heaven seem useless when they're calling them to heal amputees
God's ways are not our ways

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by luwabrooklyn(m): 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
if the bullet hit your heart and u didn't die den It is a miracle
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Swiftlee(m): 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jesse01:
keep quite have u see ur God be4?
I have not but have seen His works! Just as I can't see you but seeing your quotes!
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

thanks for the encouragement, I appreciate it, now leave me alone unless you want to give me what's in your DP

Dear troubled man, be informed that I do as I see fit.
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
Kylekent59:

God's ways are not our ways
The usual excuse, I don't blame you because you're afraid of accepting the truths about this god character to avoid maybe being smitten by his evil harmer (that's the fear god use in keeping his followers in line), hence you will opt out to say, his ways are not our ways.
A child dies at birth, a Christian brother dies of just malaria despite prayers upon prayers, your loved one had a terrible accident while crossing a road which resulted in amputation....
Typical christians consoling words: Ooh don't worry dear, god works in mysterious ways you know. His ways are not our ways. He knows his reasons for everything.
Does god ever protect his followers? Is he even capable??
It's high time you guys wake up from slumber and face reality, not defending the stories made by some ancient men from a certain culture with every strength in your body. God was created by man and still defended by the same man & I begin to wonder, can't he at least defend himself?
But no he choose to gossip and play bets with man. I seriously pity JOB

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
And God didn't bother to help the innocent people who got killed when Dana Air crashed into their home in 2012. Those who died in the Akwa Ibom church mishap when the pastor wanted to transform from a pastor to a bishop also comes to mind. God conveniently ignored the fact that they were gathered in his house to worship him, he killed them. A female friend lost her son and mother to stray bullet three years ago without God intervening to save them. Numerous other cases abound. OP, you are just fortunate the bullet didn't hit vital parts of your body. Otherwise, you won't be alive to attribute your ordeal to Satan and survival to God.

11 Likes

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
I wonder which god you are refering to? That the bullet missed vital organ doesn't call for you calling others fool. You are no better than countless innocent people dying everyday.
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by prico32(m): 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
I experienced same thing, last year I was in the house with my friend, he was laying on the couch both see a movie & the next thing we head was a pop sound from the ceiling close to his head, we didn't know what it was but we saw a fine even hole made in the ceiling, we didn't care much only after few days while cleaning the house we saw a bullet under the couch, that was when we knew it was a bullet that passed through the ceiling that day. Imagine it had hit him on the head, we will be saying a different story now but the God that we serve watches over us jealously. Glory to Jesus

3 Likes

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Kylekent59: 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

The usual excuse, I don't blame you because you're afraid of accepting the truths about this god character to avoid maybe being smitten by his evil harmer (that's the fear god use in keeping his followers in line), hence you will opt out to say, his ways are not our ways.
A child dies at birth, a Christian brother dies of just malaria despite prayers upon prayers, your loved one had a terrible accident while crossing a road which resulted in amputation....
Typical christians consoling words: Ooh don't worry dear, god works in mysterious ways you know. His ways are not our ways. He knows his reasons for everything.
Does god ever protect his followers? Is he even capable??
It's high time you guys wake up from slumber and face reality, not defending the stories made by some ancient men from a certain culture with every strength in your body. God was created by man and still defended by the same man & I begin to wonder, can't he at least defend himself?
But no he choose to gossip and play bets with man. I seriously pity JOB
OK sir. It is not by force to believe but it is mandatory you do his will and obey his commandments
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jesse01:
there is no God tongue
angry

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Machinegun91(m): 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
God you are great but don't allow buhari to escape the next bullet
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by sKeetz(m): 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
You are lucky the bullet didn't hit any vital part. Your God shouldn't have let the bullet hit you in the first place. Same God was folding his hands when his people were slaughtered while returning from church on New Year's Day.

The sooner you religious fanatics embrace the truth, the better for y'all.

7 Likes

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
Tallesty1:

Will you keep quiet and receive sense!
It's free!
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
Why did God even allow you to suffer and have a stray bullet pierce your heart? undecided
What kind of God is that? undecided
So he was just watching and he let the stray bullet pierce your heart? Why? undecided
Just for shits and giggles? undecided

Thank the doctors that you are alive biko.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Jochabed(f): 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
I am so happy for you,i also saw the hand of God in my life and that of my family,on christmas day, when we had an accident but God saw us through. We are all standing on our two feets.

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Temysteve(m): 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
Tallesty1:
I pray for brain to visit you this new year in Jesus name. (Amen)

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by misgab: 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
thank God for your life
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Temysteve(m): 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jesse01:
there is no God tongue
Well according to the Bible ''You're a fool''

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught / Chief Obi Still Has Invictus Obi's Photo On His Instagram Page / 7-year-old Girl Slaughtered In Jos By A Woman For Ritual Purpose (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.