Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) (66095 Views)

Police Officer Repeatedly Hits Man With A Machete In Cross River (Photos) / Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) / Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
gypsey:
i am glad you agree!. grin you still haven't told me in which country heaven is located, why you feel the need to shoot the people you claim to be Atheist, did God tell you to shoot them? grin

And why would fools believe that some guy called God will save them from a stray bullet, wouldn't it be more logical not to shoot Atall? rather shooting and expecting to be saved by some guy in the sky called God. grin

And oh! why did This God not stop the gun shooting in the first place? if he can do such magic? grin this fairytale God must be smoking too much ganja

I'm not sure I understand this anymore

Is it because the owner of this platform claims atheism, that's why everyone has now turned to atheists too
"Fairytale God"

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Analog95(m): 12:17am On Jan 12, 2018
KingstonDome:
A man named Bright Ugochukwu narrowly escaped death last December.

Ugochukwu took to his Facebook page to thank God and share his testimony on how a start bullet came from nowhere and hit him in his left chest very close to his heart in his bedroom.

Read what he wrote below,

"Only fools says there is no God. Brethren, please follow me in thanking God for saving my life when the devil tries to snatch it away from me. As God has promised never to allow His children to be defeated. The devil wanted to end my life before the year runs off in 2017 but as usual God is always there to fight and protect me. Around 11pm on 15th December 2017 after some usual activities at the church, i lay down on my bed to sleep, suddenly a bullet pierced through the zinc and pvc and landed on my left chest close to the heart. I hardly breathe at that moment, I just remain calm and continue to reassure my self that nothing will happen to me and my mother started calling out for all the saints in heaven to intervene on my behalf. It seems they held an emergency meeting for my sake and started praying and pleading to God to save me. God didn’t forsake me at this time, he answered my prayer and all the prayers offered for my sake. Chest X-ray revealed that the bullet didn’t touch the heart, no ribs were damaged and no fractures seen. I pray that He continue to heal and protect me and my family and also the people that have trust in Him. Glory be to God now and forever more …AMEN"

www.kingstondome.com/2018/01/man-narrowly-escapes-death-stray-bullet-hits-close-heart.html

No bro. only fools says there is a God.

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 1:17am On Jan 12, 2018
Jesse01:
there is no God tongue

Before the end of this year... You will tell somebody.. There is God...
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 1:19am On Jan 12, 2018
Jesse01:
there is no God tongue

So is it safe to call you a f00|?
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 2:16am On Jan 12, 2018
dhabrite:
This one weak me straight up.

Stray bullet hitting someone on his bed, TF!!

Na to start dey go church back oo.

Thank God for your life.

But you sure say no be your village people shoot you spiritual gun? Am just saying

Dont be an hypocrite ..are u ssying pastor don't have accident or stray bullet that kills them or they cant get sick ...i do see many pstr on synagogue tv who comes for healing .some even die while performing miracles, some slum and die...
One thing i know if a native doctor can't protect himself so also with a pstr all will die with just a bullet
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51am On Jan 12, 2018
Na wa o. Death can come at any time, any where and anyhow.
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Drguzzykola(m): 3:22am On Jan 12, 2018
gypsey:
i am glad you agree!. grin you still haven't told me in which country heaven is located, why you feel the need to shoot the people you claim to be Atheist, did God tell you to shoot them? grin

And why would fools believe that some guy called God will save them from a stray bullet, wouldn't it be more logical not to shoot Atall? rather shooting and expecting to be saved by some guy in the sky called God. grin

And oh! why did This God not stop the gun shooting in the first place? if he can do such magic? grin this fairytale God must be smoking too much ganja

atheist I knew have logical reasoning and ar rational in thinking,
but as for u, u lost it, bros go and learn work from ur bosses ..
ure only proving stupidity,

u urself look at the topic and check out ur posts, then compare it with other atheist on this platform, they only tell u they don't belief in op religious taught and they moved on with further scientific reasoning as regard possibility of such incidence

Reasonable atheist are here looking at the possibility of stray bullet hitting the op and d extent of effect on him base on scientific basis just to decipher the authenticity of the self acclaimed testimony as people can go extreme for cheap attention this days, ure here exchanging and asking silly question whether God exist in a country or not. smh

This thread isn't made for such,.create a thread and start ur own disprove of God existence there ,.stop derailing this thread with ur personal religious belief..

shallom
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by dhabrite(m): 5:10am On Jan 12, 2018
gregyboy:

Dont be an hypocrite ..are u ssying pastor don't have accident or stray bullet that kills them or they cant get sick ...i do see many pstr on synagogue tv who comes for healing .some even die while performing miracles, some slum and die...
One thing i know if a native doctor can't protect himself so also with a pstr all will die with just a bullet

This your post just weak me. Its either your ass is still a small kid or your intellectual property is minimal. If you want me to engage you, you would have to do a lot better.

You copy? sad
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Mememan: 6:23am On Jan 12, 2018
Edonojie007:

Why Are You Using Human Wisdom & Logic To Explain Spirituality??
This Shows You Are Hypocritic; I.E You Know You Are A Mumu.
Fool
Go and fûck yourself.
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 6:37am On Jan 12, 2018
cold:
Good for you. I'm happy for you. Guess those slaughtered by bloodthirsty fulani bastards didn't love god enough so he turned his back on them. But hey, what do i know?

I know where you are driving at, So why are you still alive? Why were u not used for suya. . .
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 6:39am On Jan 12, 2018
Swiftlee:
You and devil eating from the same pot! Before I forget, the devil is the white for easy Identification!

Please, dont argue with an idiot

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 6:45am On Jan 12, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Your god exists because a stray bullet hit you and you survived? okay, it makes sense

but doesn't the fact that stray bullets kill many people who worship the same god you worship show your god does not exist?

BTW you said your mother called the saints of heaven to intervene and it seems they called an emergency meeting on your situation, makes me wonder why these saints of heaven seem useless when they're calling them to heal amputees

Ungrateful element, you foolishly help others to complain when He(God) is merciful to you. And You still have the guts to write this trash because u were not slaughtered. i doubt if there is a brain in your head, or maybe you are on cocaine or shi sha
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 6:49am On Jan 12, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Posts like this gives me hope, we still have thinkers

even bullet dropping at terminal velocity can barely hurt a fly let alone Pierce the human body and go between ribs but what do I know?

E be like say na you fire the Bullet.
Where you there to know whether it was fire upwards or downwards or from a highrising building? Think twice before you comment
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by bbyby01: 7:51am On Jan 12, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Posts like this gives me hope, we still have thinkers

even bullet dropping at terminal velocity can barely hurt a fly let alone Pierce the human body and go between ribs but what do I know?
Bros it can still injure someone. It depends on the angle at which it was fired.
When I was doing Nysc, a bullet like that came through the roof and pierced a boy on the hand in a class I was teaching. The cut was quite deep.
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 12, 2018
KingstonDome:
A man named Bright Ugochukwu narrowly escaped death last December.

Ugochukwu took to his Facebook page to thank God and share his testimony on how a start bullet came from nowhere and hit him in his left chest very close to his heart in his bedroom.

Read what he wrote below,

"Only fools says there is no God. Brethren, please follow me in thanking God for saving my life when the devil tries to snatch it away from me. As God has promised never to allow His children to be defeated. The devil wanted to end my life before the year runs off in 2017 but as usual God is always there to fight and protect me. Around 11pm on 15th December 2017 after some usual activities at the church, i lay down on my bed to sleep, suddenly a bullet pierced through the zinc and pvc and landed on my left chest close to the heart. I hardly breathe at that moment, I just remain calm and continue to reassure my self that nothing will happen to me and my mother started calling out for all the saints in heaven to intervene on my behalf. It seems they held an emergency meeting for my sake and started praying and pleading to God to save me. God didn’t forsake me at this time, he answered my prayer and all the prayers offered for my sake. Chest X-ray revealed that the bullet didn’t touch the heart, no ribs were damaged and no fractures seen. I pray that He continue to heal and protect me and my family and also the people that have trust in Him. Glory be to God now and forever more …AMEN"

www.kingstondome.com/2018/01/man-narrowly-escapes-death-stray-bullet-hits-close-heart.html

Devil - An imaginary creature created by religions to blame wen ever there's a misfortune.
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by otabaotaba: 9:40am On Jan 12, 2018
I really bless God for u
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by DedeNkem: 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bullet nearly killed you and you thanked your imaginary god? What a slowpoke! I don't understand why accident survivors thank their non-existing god!

How did your god do that? Why did your god allow the bullet to go off and hit you in the chest in first place? A bad thing happened to you and you thanked your god! It makes no sense at all.

You survived by chance. If your imaginary god loved you so much, he won't allow this to happen at all!!

It happened because in life accidents happen. And sometimes humans and even animals get lucky. It has absolutely nothing to do with any imaginary god.
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
Drguzzykola:

atheist I knew have logical reasoning and ar rational in thinking,
but as for u, u lost it, bros go and learn work from ur bosses ..
ure only proving stupidity,

u urself look at the topic and check out ur posts, then compare it with other atheist on this platform, they only tell u they don't belief in op religious taught and they moved on with further scientific reasoning as regard possibility of such incidence

Reasonable atheist are here looking at the possibility of stray bullet hitting the op and d extent of effect on him base on scientific basis just to decipher the authenticity of the self acclaimed testimony as people can go extreme for cheap attention this days, ure here exchanging and asking silly question whether God exist in a country or not. smh

This thread isn't made for such,.create a thread and start ur own disprove of God existence there ,.stop derailing this thread with ur personal religious belief..

shallom
Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla! grin you expect me to read all this your Rubbish right? are this Rubbish even supposed to make sense?
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
zinnyzee:
I'm not sure I understand this anymore

Is it because the owner of this platform claims atheism, that's why everyone has now turned to atheists too
"Fairytale God"
you don't have to understand everything
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Drguzzykola(m): 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
gypsey:
Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla! grin you expect me to read all this your Rubbish right? are this Rubbish even supposed to make sense?

now am justified ure not an athiest , just a confused soul who wanna backup himself with inconsequential intellectual intelligence just to settle his confused conscience,

learn from seun osewa and redefine urself

#shallom
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
Drguzzykola:

now am justified ure not an athiest , just a confused soul who wanna backup himself with inconsequential intellectual intelligence just to settle his confused conscience,

learn from seun osewa and redefine urself

#shallom

More Rubbish! what does an Atheist means? what's Atheism? who invented Atheism? you have never met me but you have been jumping into sanctimonious self righteous conclusions about me.

everyone claims to be more intelligent than others online. grin grin

i am confused, what are you? concentrate on your own demons. grin grin

Bite my ass! grin
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Martin0(m): 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
gypsey:
More Rubbish! what does an Atheist means? what's Atheism? who invented Atheism? you have never met me but you have been jumping into sanctimonious self righteous conclusions about me.

everyone claims to be more intelligent than others online. grin grin

i am confused, what are you? concentrate on your own demons. grin grin

Bite my ass! grin

Ndi akwuwkor!
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
Martin0:

Ndi akwuwkor!
odi egwu! grin
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Martin0(m): 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
gypsey:
odi egwu! grin
Kedu nke ne me-nu?
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
Martin0:

Kedu nke ne me-nu?
what? undecided
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Martin0(m): 8:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
gypsey:
what? undecided
Nsi kedu way?
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by edimolu(m): 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
Daeylar:
Why did God even allow you to suffer and have a stray bullet pierce your heart? undecided
What kind of God is that? undecided
So he was just watching and he let the stray bullet pierce your heart? Why? undecided
Just for shits and giggles? undecided

Thank the doctors that you are alive biko.
even you? hmmm
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 12:17am On Jan 13, 2018
edimolu:

even you? hmmm

Lol. What?
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by edimolu(m): 8:29am On Jan 13, 2018
Daeylar:

Lol. What?

The comment of yours to which i quoted, never knew you saw God that way, needless to seek further validations, you have said it all...hmmm..

Good morning
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 10:15am On Jan 13, 2018
edimolu:

The comment of yours to which i quoted, never knew you saw God that way, needless to seek further validations, you have said it all...hmmm..

Good morning

Lol, yes I don't believe,

Good morning smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chief Obi Still Has Invictus Obi's Photo On His Instagram Page / 7-year-old Girl Slaughtered In Jos By A Woman For Ritual Purpose (Graphic Photo) / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.