Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) (66094 Views)

Police Officer Repeatedly Hits Man With A Machete In Cross River (Photos) / Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) / Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
Even God say don't call anybody a fool ...so what is dis one saying

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Ashley86400: 8:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
And if the bullet killed you. .what would that mean?
The bullet most likely wouldn't have killed you because something solid (probably a wall) would have deflected it or reduced the force. .such bullet would most likely injure,not kill.

You were just lucky.

If you want to prove God's existence ,put that chest in front of a close range smoking gun. Im sure you'll have more stories to tell. . .

2 Likes

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by abbey621(m): 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ashley86400:
And if the bullet killed you. .what would that mean?
The bullet most likely wouldn't have killed you be because something solid (probably a wall) would have deflected it or reduced the force. .such bullet would most likely injure,not kill.

You were just lucky.

If you want to prove God's existence ,put that chest in front of a close range smoking gun. Im sure you'll have more stories to tell. . .

I laugh at Nigerians sometimes, a bullet that can pierce a wall is definitely strong enough to kill if it strikes a human after. There have been numerous reports overseas especially communities with heavy gun violence. Stop saying what you don't know!

http://komonews.com/news/local/innocent-man-shot-in-head-while-sleeping-at-his-seatac-home
http://abc13.com/news/stray-bullet-kills-sleeping-woman/341402/
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Ben4sure(m): 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
I thank God for your life.
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
Rubbish! he should have wore a helmet before going to bed, What's the bullet got do with God?, undecided his house is not built with proper concrete. grin so God has become a bullet proof? what are people doing shooting stray bullets for anyway? are they At war?.

why did this God not stop the gun from shooting in the first place? if he can do such magic.

simple logic, No guns, no shooting, no stray bullet, no one gets hit and No saving by Any God,

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by danvon(m): 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
Atheist be hating this thread like

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by XKZ(m): 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
So shooting people is what Godly people do? grin
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
danvon:
So shooting people is what Godly people do? grin did they shoot the stray bullet that hit the OP too?
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Xbee007(m): 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
danvon:
It is just painfully disappointing reading all these BS about God. It doesn't make any sense.
There is no God! Human race made him up with our imagination and we have been defending him ever since.

3 Likes

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Protocall: 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
Be grateful sha but don't forget people that saint saint pass yu don die of same stray bullet

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Randyrowland: 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
The writer made it crystal that his God delivered him and as such deemed it fit to be grateful. What then really is your problem? Is he responsible for what happens to other people irrespective of their belief? Who did thus to you? Gosh! Some people's stupidity and lack of tact can be very annoying. Get sense you this thing.. (R)
hopefulLandlord:
Your god exists because a stray bullet hit you and you survived? okay, it makes sense

but doesn't the fact that stray bullets kill many people who worship the same god you worship show your god does not exist?

BTW you said your mother called the saints of heaven to intervene and it seems they called an emergency meeting on your situation, makes me wonder why these saints of heaven seem useless when they're calling them to heal amputees

3 Likes

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by danvon(m): 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
gypsey:
So shooting people is what Godly people do? grin did they shoot the stray bullet that hit the OP too?
na I'm sure it was an atheist who got angry when he saved someone and the person thanked God grin
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Macmoni(m): 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
Tallesty1:
A pastor's wallet is about to swell up
yea so was he so posed to dash u
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by butterflyl1on: 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Your god exists because a stray bullet hit you and you survived? okay, it makes sense

but doesn't the fact that stray bullets kill many people who worship the same god you worship show your god does not exist?

BTW you said your mother called the saints of heaven to intervene and it seems they called an emergency meeting on your situation, makes me wonder why these saints of heaven seem useless when they're calling them to heal amputees

What a misguided little imp you are. Morning, noon and night and inbetween all you do 24/7 and 365 is to roam all over nairaland trying so hard to discredit who you claim does not exist.

Are you not running mad? Why are you so fixated on a being you already said does not exist? Are you not supposed to be living your life by now free of all this drama you create over an already non existent entity to you?

I find it hard to believe that a grown up man such as you are who claims God does not exist just simply cannot stop talking about him. Do people talk about nonexistent things? Do they even bother? Does the thought of such even remotely cross their minds?

Why is your own case like that of a mad man roaming the streets and pointing at everyone else while shouting they are mad? People who you call mad have actually seen your full madness and have accepted you as the lunatic you are so calling them mad would not push them to offer you a response after all your footprints are all over nairaland only talking about God or no God and he does not exist even to those who do not care to listen.

Na wa for some people madness sha. This 2018 madness must be a high tech one.

5 Likes

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by TribesNG: 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

If Devil offers this fool money and fame, he'll believe in superstitions wella. Fool
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
The devil has no hand in this so me think all these blame game should simply stop...!!! Peace...!!!
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

U eh grin. How is uncle spaghetti na
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by CuteMadridista: 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
TribesNG:

If Devil offers this fool money and fame, he'll believe in superstitions wella. Fool
your post makes no sense cuz Devil does not exist so it can't offer me anything, its like saying Lord Voldemort can offer you his magic wand or Aladdin can offer you his flying carpet

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
some people sef. I feae Nigerians ooo, but i no run.
They call themselves thinkers..but actually u guys have no brain atall.

2009. September , the night my mum called her elder sister(whom i happen to stay with) to inform her of my dad's decision for me to come back to calabar.
Immediately after the call ended, i and my aunt was standing by her ironing table, Lo and behold, a stray bullet pierced tru the roof and ceiling and split my aunts nose into 2. Blood started flowing everywhere and she was eventually rushed to a chemist to be stiched.

So u are doubting how a stray bullet can penetrate the roof and still injure u? I just hope u dont learn by experience coz u might not live to tell the story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by CuteMadridista: 8:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
Iseoluwani:

U eh grin. How is uncle spaghetti na
One True God, FSM, is outside the universe floating in infinite nothingness and governing our affairs
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by panifid(m): 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Posts like this gives me hope, we still have thinkers

even bullet dropping at terminal velocity can barely hurt a fly let alone Pierce the human body and go between ribs but what do I know?

Just google it. You will be amazed. I have also experienced a case like this first hand at the hospital.

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
danvon:
na I'm sure it was an atheist who got angry when he saved someone and the person thanked God grin
Really? so were was God when all the other bullets killed other people?. grin smoking ganja at his backyard i guess.
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by panifid(m): 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
When a bullet is fired into the air, it can stay in flight for over a minute. On the way down, it gains a velocity of between 300 and 700 feet per second—that's more than powerful enough to kill a human.

For those who don't believe.
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
Xbee007:

It is just painfully disappointing reading all these BS about God. It doesn't make any sense.
There is no God! Human race made him up with our imagination and we have been defending him ever since.

ok. That is your own belief, u feel there is no God, while others feel there is God.. Why not just respect their opinion..and stop being pained about it. Its not like they are forcing u to believe. U could just pass or ignore this thread.

As for someone like me.. Despite the fact that i'm a sinner.. Nothing.. I mean nothing in this world or no explanation will convince or make me disbelieve in the Almighty Living God.

If not for the love of God, i would have been a serial killer by now..coz i know what i have been tru. But like the bible says ' vengence is mine, says the Lord, i will repay"
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by danvon(m): 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
gypsey:
Really? so were was God when all the other bullets killed other people?. grin smoking ganja at his backyard i guess.
the people the bullets killed went to heaven as long as they believed in him he was busy trying to turn ganja smoking atheist back to him because one day that stray bullet might hit them and they better pray he doesn't exist grin
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
CuteMadridista:

One True God, FSM, is outside the universe floating in infinite nothingness and governing our affairs

Oh my regards to him
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by ronaldbecky(m): 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
Tallesty1:
Haba, person no go thank God again...
Re: Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
Tallesty1:
You can talk till tomorrow some people are willing givers and they love and feel happy by it .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chief Obi Still Has Invictus Obi's Photo On His Instagram Page / 7-year-old Girl Slaughtered In Jos By A Woman For Ritual Purpose (Graphic Photo) / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.