Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,614 members, 7,770,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:17 PM

My Wife Nags A Lot - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Nags A Lot (22591 Views)

Reasons Why Some Wife Nags To Their Husband / "my Uncle Nags Alot" / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by mkpurumma090(f): 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
Lol.. Always do as she said tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Celestyn8213: 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
For better for worse carry your cross. Hello.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by yale001(f): 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
Its immature for you to wear jean to church of God
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by berrystunn(m): 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
HeyCorleone:
You'd only get advice from kids, people who sleep around, single depressed people, and mostly folks who have never been in a serious relationship.

I understand the structure of Nairaland, but it's not everything you post on here. You'd only get wrong advice.

Take it easy boss..
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bossmd:
Hello guys,

Since we got married it’s been one quarrel into another. Last Sunday I dressed in Jean and Long sleeve T shirt for Church and on sighting what I was wearing my wife yelled “Why will you be wearing this to Church?! We will not sit together ooh!!”

I felt dumbfounded but didn’t utter a word. On getting to Church I went to sit separately.

Is this right coming from a wife?

Try Google searching "How to make a nagging wife feel happy/loved"

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/m.wikihow.com/Deal-with-a-Nagging-Wife%3famp=1
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by purem(m): 10:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bro if you can't take it anymore, it's better you leave her for the sake of the stability of your own peace.

Don't love someone more than you love yourself.

That's all I got to say lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by SAMBARRY: 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
dayo2me:
you should have told him the best place to seek advice instead of you telling us you knowing the architectural structure of nairaland.
don't mind it.It's one of those notorious animals that rant up and dan nairaland and decided to.change moniker to be forming Mr itk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Oyindidi(f): 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
Tallesty1:
What will you do if we tell you that it's not right??
Kiss her
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
HeyCorleone:
You'd only get advice from kids, people who sleep around, single depressed people, and mostly folks who have never been in a serious relationship.

I understand the structure of Nairaland, but it's not everything you post on here. You'd only get wrong advice.

One of them have spoken lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Liliyann(f): 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
Women don't nag without a reason

Have you tried to really listen to what she is saying most times without you thinking she is nagging?
What happened to communication? Instead of bringing it here,talk to her and make her understand that her attitude is pushing you away.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by SmartMugu: 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bossmd:
Hello guys,

Since we got married it’s been one quarrel into another. Last Sunday I dressed in Jean and Long sleeve T shirt for Church and on sighting what I was wearing my wife yelled “Why will you be wearing this to Church?! We will not sit together ooh!!”

I felt dumbfounded but didn’t utter a word. On getting to Church I went to sit separately.

Don't mind women jare. That's how they are. But as men, sometimes we can't do with them and sometimes we can't do without them.
So, just manage her bro, for better for worse. They are delicate beings, so applying maturity is key.

You chose her yourself. You should have known she doesnt like jeans in church before you married her. Her complaint is no big deal. Next time just wear leggings or skirt or whatever she wants you to wear to church grin. I know someone that can lend u a 'Brazilian' wig if u need one. She'll be proud of you.

There's light at the end of the tunnel.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by charain: 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
Welcome to the reality, the stories of women nodding sheepishly to everything their husband do or say is not true.
Now to your specific challenge. Have a discussion about the way she addresses you.
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bossmd:
Hello guys,

It's not nagging, she's controlling your life and you don't like it, hence why you sought advice.. Do something, we can only talk but you really don't have to listen.
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by HeyCorleone(m): 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
Itimkpataka2:

Nwoke m ; Get the fuc×k out here.. u believe say Kids full Nairaland but u always login to play with the kids. Nonsense.

It is not a matter of kids.

Of a truth how many married people would actually contribute to his matter? I'm not talking those with girlfriends or fiancees here, I'm talking married folks who've been together for years.

See there's nothing like a marital experience. You can never understand it if you're not in one.

So far it's obvious a good number of the answers he's received are pure guess work.
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Penalty82(m): 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bossmd:
Hello guys,

Mr man you have serious problem if your wife telling you to dress properly to Church is what you called nagging.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Lexusgs430: 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bossmd:
Hello guys,

Was she always nagging during your dating days?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by sparkle10(m): 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
@Op, look at it from a different perspective. Imagine your wife going to work in revealing outfit. You didn't like it and expressed your displeasure. What would you have her do? Most likely, you would expect her to listen and change to something more befitting right? Sure that would make you happy and would improve your respect for her. Vice versa. You should simply have looked at it from her perspective. She's as much your glory as you are hers. Accommodate her feelings and opinions more, show and act you respect her and see how she begins to adore and worship you. Trust me, love is a beautiful thing. I have been there.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Zirah: 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
kaziblake:
Sir she correcting you doesn't make her a nagging wife pls...imagine wearing a jean and shirt to church,she is your wife and she has the right to correct you in your choice of dressings and decisions.
Your choice of dressing to church wasn't even apporaite at all because when you get to church its still her they will blame for your dressing.

Are you ok? That's no way to talk to one's husband!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bossmd:
Hello guys,

. Op both of you should see a marriage councillor in your church. Don't talk to her about her nagging attitude it will only bring up more problems.Talk to the councillor, preferably a woman,let her invite both of u,first separately and subsequent visit should be together,thank me later.
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
puregrace:
Please don't be too angry. That's how majority of women behave,when they are single,they pray to have someone to call their husband but once they get what they want,they feel empowered. What you should do is to bring up the issue while both of you are in a playful mood and calmly call her her favourite name, look straight to her face and tell her what she is doing wrong and that hurts you. I hope this helps.
She is obviously wants you in your best and her taste.

I bless the name of Jehovah my God for making me the way I am. Not to brag, in fact let me say it cool headedly, no woman can put me in a complaining side.

Imagine if a woman I call my wife makes me uncomfortable, I would have to wait till 'both of us are in a playful mood, then I call her calmly by her favourite name, then tell her what she does hurts me'. Lol
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Wikinaija(m): 10:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
Brooke60:
Have you talked to her about this?
Communication bro, use it. That is a weapon
girl always on girl side
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Forumine: 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bossmd:
Hello guys,

go on Facebook and find RantHQ join the group and post this there thank me letter bro..
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Mrsprof(f): 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
Try and stop whatever you do that makes her nag na
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by berrystunn(m): 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bossmd:
Hello guys,

Don't apply any advice from here... She loves you that why .... Try to understand her ... That all
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bossmd:
Hello guys,

did you court?
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by JOHNPAULB: 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bro nah for better and for worse
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Penalty82(m): 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bidobado:

It's not nagging, she's controlling your life and you don't like it, hence why you sought advice.. Do something, we can only talk but you really don't have to listen.

I don't think you're married. Your wife has every right to tell you to dress properly especially when both of you are going out together likewise the husband. Can you imagine your wife wearing native dress and you putting on a jean and a shirt like Alaba boys?. Op should cut his ego and listen to his wife.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
Stop going to church.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by bedspread: 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bossmd:
Hello Last Sunday I dressed in Jean and Long sleeve T shirt for Church and on sighting what I was wearing my wife yelled “Why will you be wearing this to Church?!
Bro at times we should listen to our wives at least to appreciate their concern...

Just ask her, Baby wat do u want me to wear? Na ur wife oo
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nagging is in the DNA of every woman. No matter how loving and lovely. The degree differs from woman to woman sha. You pastor's wife inclusive. not leaving behind our mums.

So get used to it or else divorce is knocking.
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Lexusgs430: 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
kaziblake:
Sir she correcting you doesn't make her a nagging wife pls...imagine wearing a jean and shirt to church,she is your wife and she has the right to correct you in your choice of dressings and decisions.
Your choice of dressing to church wasn't even apporaite at all because when you get to church its still her they will blame for your dressing.

Are you saying wearing jeans to church is a sin or not appropriate?
Why is wearing jeans not appropriate?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Girl, Kiahmarah Nwagwu Goes Missing In London [pictured] / Is My Son's School "Over Teaching?" / How Can My Husband Adopt My Son Legally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.