Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

My Wife Nags A Lot - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Nags A Lot (22631 Views)

Reasons Why Some Wife Nags To Their Husband / "my Uncle Nags Alot" / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Ilekokonit: 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2018
Juicybreed:
Your wife is actually comparing you with someone else.

This is deep.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
Ilekokonit:

That's the crux of the matter. A wife/husband should be 110% proud of their spouse regardless. Anything short of this is not TRUE love but a marriage of convenience.

in marriage you must defend your partner and support. if you must correct do so with love.
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Ishilove: 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
Billyonaire:

OP, you are writing bullshitt,

Your wife nags because you do not listen. Are you a bachelor ? When you choose to marry, you made a decision to share your bullshiit with someone else's bullshiit and find a way to make cookies out of it in the midst of erotic sex and romance and woe betide you that the sex is not good, then your days are numbered.

Your wife is your best friend and she is making correcting you a part of her responsibility in life. It is not supposed to be so, because you must dress for occasions based on the country of your birth. Are you American ? Didnt you know you married a conservatively religious perfectionist ?

You wanted a 'good' woman and you got one. In her mind goes this statement. 'Why must you wear a pair of jeans and white T-shirt to a Church, that is not how Christians should dress, wear a pair of nice and well ironed shirt with a nice pair of pants if you do not have a suit.'

So, Learn to listen to that woman, you are no longer a bachelor so you can not do as you please.

You must listen to your wife and your wife must listen to you no matter how inconvenient and let me warn you, except you marry a slowpoke, then you must face corrections from a wise woman. No man has gone wrong listening to a wife that is smart and corrects her husband.

Your wife nags because you do not listen.

Pay attention to your wife and your lovers if you have others and your life will be wonderfully blessed by the Gods.
Billy is on faya!!

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by flourishingBloom(f): 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2018
Then "Why did you get married?"
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
Bossmd:
Hello guys,

Since we got married it’s been one quarrel into another. Last Sunday I dressed in Jean and Long sleeve T shirt for Church and on sighting what I was wearing my wife yelled “Why will you be wearing this to Church?! We will not sit together ooh!!”

I felt dumbfounded but didn’t utter a word. On getting to Church I went to sit separately.

Is this right coming from a wife?
it's right. You saw all these and still said you do so shut it and enjoy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is My Son's School "Over Teaching?" / Missing Girl In Kaduna: Walida Found In Kano / Should A Woman Change Her State Of Origin After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.