Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? (17770 Views)

Why Do Most Men Like Lesbians And Hate Gay Men? / Why Most Men Hate Gay Sex. / Haters Of Homosexuals, Why Do You Hate Gay People? Give An Answer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by KhadyM(f): 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
More argument:
For instance, sex dolls are not natural,(I havent followed up on this but if its true that they actually do give sexual satisfaction, you still cant argue that they are natural). But due to past experiences some guys prefer them to an actual human. Now if they become the norm and children are born and grow up knowing and believing sex dolls are normal..... ummm it just wouldnt be ok.
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by AgentOfAllah: 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
KhadyM:

Video evidence?
I don't have any.
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
HannahHitler:
I really wanna see into your head, what are you thinking when you hear of queer folks? why do you hate them so much? why do you wish death on them?

simply state your logical, natural, sensible reason. thanks.
I dont hate them or wish them death. I just think they are sick because its very unnatural for same sex to copulate.. Its against nature & unproductive. I only really pity them
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Zither(m): 10:07am On Mar 02, 2018
Octaves:
I believe nothing should be based on sexual orientation. whether one is gay or not should not be any other person's business. I believe in right of privacy and freedom of expression for every one. that's why I'm strongly against the 14 year prison penalty for gays in Nigeria to the dismay of some of my friends who are giving much flak for it and even going to the extent of calling me gay.
but that does not mean I think it's right (for this reason I wouldn't want it legalized or taught to children in schools). just that everybody should have that right to do whatever they want whether it's right or not as far as it does not hurt anyone. the society at large also has the right to voice their opinions on the matter and can even take measures to curtail its spread and normalization to an extent (eg railing against it being shown on TV or taught at schools etc) but not by encroaching on people's right of privacy
that's my stand on this issue.

You say as far as it does not hurt anyone. As a parent, how would the thought of your son impregnating your daughter make you feel? Would you wed them in church or leave the both of them to cohabit as husband and wife seeing she is already pregnant? Does it give you joy to hear that your sons are kissing and f...king each other when you are not around? You come home one day and see your wife moaning deeply and thinking it is another man you discover your eldest son of 25 is giving your wife head and the pleasure she got from it shows she enjoys it much more than you could ever give her pleasure? Or, say, you discover a random guy ramming your son from behind and they did not notice you had come in, would you leave them and say everybody has the right to do what they want whether it is wrong or right or would you say their actions don't hurt you?

If your answer to any one of the above is NO then you are a GREATER HYPOCRITE than the Pharisees.

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by ReinaFarine: 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
David160:
bia you are starting to sound like one of those useless gays

Useless people including the CEO of Apple, Ellen Degeneres and co?
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by ReinaFarine: 1:35pm On Mar 02, 2018
Zither:

You say as far as it does not hurt anyone. As a parent, how would the thought of your son impregnating your daughter make you feel? Would you wed them in church or leave the both of them to cohabit as husband and wife seeing she is already pregnant? Does it give you joy to hear that your sons are kissing and f...king each other when you are not around? You come home one day and see your wife moaning deeply and thinking it is another man you discover your eldest son of 25 is giving your wife head and the pleasure she got from it shows she enjoys it much more than you could ever give her pleasure? Or, say, you discover a random guy ramming your son from behind and they did not notice you had come in, would you leave them and say everybody has the right to do what they want whether it is wrong or right or would you say their actions don't hurt you?

If your answer to any one of the above is NO then you are a GREATER HYPOCRITE than the Pharisees.

I love puppies.... I have a cute rottweiler named Xena. She is so beautiful and funny and stubborn. And I can't for the life of me imagine people eating dog.

Someone else loves cow so much and suya is disgusting.

Some people love chains and whips and humiliation with their sex. And some are scared of it.

This should never create hatred or pseudo-condemnation in the heart of any individual.

What do you think homosexuality is all about?
It is about love.
It differs from incest because there are higher chances the parent coerced the child. And biologically, (I don't know if it is proven though) it leads to diseases.

You want to get biblical with me, I'll tell you straight that the bible accepted pseudo-incest. Marriage between cousins. Case in point Abraham and Sarah. It is because of the advancement of science that we know that variation provides solution to some ailment.

The stupid go-to question of some homophobic fuctards is...

If your parents were gay, would you be born?

That goes for interracial relationship too. If your mother had married a black man would you be white?
It goes for birth-control and family planning. If your parents had decided to use withdrawal or condom during the time of your own conception, will you be born?

The fact is... My parents fell in love. They found got married not because my dad has a big dick, but because he made her the happiest person in the world. And because my mum gave him a sense of fulfilment. And that's all I'm looking for. Someone that brightens my world. Someone that gives me purpose every day. Someone that I can share all.my troubles with. Someone that is always there. Someone that truly cares. Someone that we share the same plans for the future.

And then the prophetic may your children be Gay and Lesbians. And sweeties, I've gat no problem with that as long as they are happy and healthy.

Who told you doggie is natural? Or reverse cowgirl, or pinning, or spooning, or spining?
All these were discovered to make sex more pleasurable. Why do you kiss? If your parents spent all the night kissing, will you be born?

What's up with cloth styles? Why don't we all wear gowns like the time of Jesus. It covers our unclothedness ko?
Hell, why did we deviate from the fig leaves God used to design clothes for Adam and Eve to satin and polyester?

Bleep Homophobia. Find Love, Be happy. No one else can make you happier than your soulmate. Male or Female.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Octaves(m): 3:27pm On Mar 02, 2018
Zither:

you paint very extreme pictures that are unrelated to the topic. just don't lure me into being a gay defender because I'm far from it. I just believe everybody should mind their business in this life. you, would you call for your children to be jailed for 14 years because they fornicated. or are you among those that think that their sins are better that those of the others (speaking of hypocrites). my family is my business and I have the responsibility of instilling in them good morals and if they become adults and then become independent and depart from my training, I'll be disappointed, I'll condemn what they are doing and do my best to correct them. but should I send them to jail. I don't think so. should it concern another nosey self righteous human like you calling for their incarceration. I don't think so. your concern should be to raise your own children right and make sure they understand God's purpose for making man and woman. not policing every other person's life. if you see a gay guy, if you can convince him to change his life style, fine! if you can't. it's between him and God. only hypocrites like the ones that wanted to kill the adulterous woman in the bible would want to lynch him.
BTW, may God forbid all those ungodly examples you gave up there

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Octaves(m): 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
FOR THOSE OF YOU MISQUOTING ME:

even though I do not believe in persecution or discrimination based on gender or sexual orientation. I have to say that I think homosexuality is disordered and for that I'm against gay marriage (very strongly against it) as it entails a legitimization of the abnormal. it does not reflect common sense. I'm also against transgenderism. but that does not mean that I should hate a gay person living his/her private life. that's their personal business. but when it comes to issues like legalization and indoctrination of these base values to my children. I'll definitely protest it with every thing I got. like I said in my previous post, the society has the right to voice their opinions on issues like that WITHOUT encroaching on people's right of privacy.
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Atk1nson(m): 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
As a poster had earlier said, homosexuality, beastiality, necrophilia and the other lots are all the same category.

1) Beastiality - A man/woman decides he/she prefers sex with an animal. The animal doesn't mind either (more so if a person can slaughter an animal to eat, its hypocritical to say he/she can't relate with it sexually).

2) Incest - A father so deeply loves his daughter/son to the extent he starts wooing her/him. She agrees to it and he starts having sexual relationship with her. It's hypocrisy to say the fear of disease arising from inbreeding is an issue, after all AS and AS partners stand a greater chance of giving birth to sick children and nobody stops them because it is deemed to be within the boundary of their free choices. More so they may take the free-thinking decision of aborting any baby that seems to be deformed while it is still in its formative stage

3)Necrophilia - A man decides his desire is to sleep with dead and rotten corpses. The corpses aren't complaining and neither is the man.

4) Pedophilia - A man is wooing a 10 year old girl. In a world people have the unlimited freedom they ask, I think its best to respect the decision of the 10 years old girl to accept or reject the man's advances. It really not the business of the "elderly" ones who think they know better.

You remove the little film of morality covering our conscience and what we have is a rotten world unfit for purposeful living.

One thing we must note about people with the sexually perverse (homosexual, pedophilia, beastiality...) is that they seek to convert as many people as possible to their cause. A gay/lesbian is looking for opportunities to win-over vulnerable individuals for his/her selfish pleasure. Same with peadophiles, they are looking for the next kid to woo over.

We must keep sexual perversion at bay if we are to maintain a sane society.

It's pure hypocrisy to consider homosexuality normal, and the rest "abnormal".

cc - ReinaFarine
Ladyhippolyta88
Octaves
KhadyM
efesodje
Swiz123
Zither

7 Likes

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Atk1nson(m): 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
A story from Wole Soyinka aptly captures the rise in homosexuality

A Bedouin on a journey through the desert camped down for the night, his camel tethered to a peg outside the tent. A while later, the camel pleaded, “Master, the desert air is cold. Can I put my nose inside the tent just to warm it a little?”

The kindly Bedouin decided to gratify the camel’s wish. Next the camel, meek as ever, proposed that his neck follow suit. The rest of the story is soon guessed.

After the incursion of legs, chest, hump and rump, the camel grumbled that there was not enough room for both.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Atk1nson(m): 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
Step 1 - Decriminalize Homosexuality: The story was formerly decriminalize homosexuality (which I quite agree to). This has since been granted by most liberal countries. Following decrimilization, most countries went to the "don't ask, don't tell level".

Step 2 - Don't ask don't tell - Homosexuals went about doing their thing if they insist that the way the want to be. People are expected to respect people sexual privacy by not probing their sexuality, and people with such sexuality were expected to keep it quite private and not rub it in anyone's face. This is where Russia and formerly the USA was and I think this is the best position.

Step 3 - Open Homosexuality - Some individual and group took things a step further and asked to be allowed to flaunt their homosexuality. They want to be able to go about shoing affection in public and stuff like that.

Step 4 - Normalise homosexuality - they want to make hormosexuality a norm in life. The right to marry, to adopt children and stuff. Seem harmless right? No it is harmful. Its like glorifying suicide as is done in some Asian countries. What happens it that it influences the vulnerable to their cause, the societal value that homosexuality is not a norm is what has encouraged many on the boundary to stay on the side of normality. Moreso, as I said earlier homosexuals typical seek out "vulnerable" people to convert them, many of us are aware of this and have even had the experience of being approached by some of them.

Its necessary that homosexuality stays at step 2 if society is to be preserved.

4 Likes

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Neurotika: 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
It's OK to hate gays as far as that hatred doesn't extend into denying them the right to be who they are. The criminalization of homosexuality in this country reflects how debased we are.

Two hefty guys are busting themselves few blocks away and I suddenly start having headache with what they are doing with their organs. You scared they will turn the society into Armageddon. What does that even mean?

A guy/lady like you approaches you and you get disgusted to the point of wanting to harm him/her instead of simply turning them down. Who is more sick in both of you? The gay or the potential murderer?. Conservatives are dumb honestly. And mentally lazy too. They just won't think. They throw around relative and ambiguous concepts of morality, religion like there is a universally accepted template.

A crime should basically be any act that robs another party of his fundamental human rights. This Government is the one committing a crime here. So because something disgusts the majority, the minority should burn. How did we evolve into this profound stupidity?

5 Likes

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Seunfunmi18(m): 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
It's disgusting..
The feeling of me kissing a person of my same sex is annoying and disgusting..

1 Like

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by David160(m): 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
ReinaFarine:
Useless people including the CEO of Apple, Ellen Degeneres and co?
Stop defending this people the act is sick
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Octaves(m): 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2018
Atk1nson:
Step 1 - Decriminalize Homosexuality: The story was formerly decriminalize homosexuality (which I quite agree to). This has since been granted by most liberal countries. Following decrimilization, most countries went to the "don't ask, don't tell level".

Step 2 - Don't ask don't tell - Homosexuals went about doing their thing if they insist that the way the want to be. People are expected to respect people sexual privacy by not probing their sexuality, and people with such sexuality were expected to keep it quite private and not rub it in anyone's face. This is where Russia and formerly the USA was and I think this is the best position.

Step 3 - Open Homosexuality - Some individual and group took things a step further and asked to be allowed to flaunt their homosexuality. They want to be able to go about shoing affection in public and stuff like that.

Step 4 - Normalise homosexuality - they want to make hormosexuality a norm in life. The right to marry, to adopt children and stuff. Seem harmless right? No it is harmful. Its like glorifying suicide as is done in some Asian countries. What happens it that it influences the vulnerable to their cause, the societal value that homosexuality is not a norm is what has encouraged many on the boundary to stay on the side of normality. Moreso, as I said earlier homosexuals typical seek out "vulnerable" people to convert them, many of us are aware of this and have even had the experience of being approached by some of them.

I quite agree with you. @ step 2. nobody is persecuted. everyone minds their business. but @ the same time the act is not normalized.
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by ReinaFarine: 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
Atk1nson:
As a poster had earlier said, homosexuality, beastiality, necrophilia and the other lots are all the same category.

1) Beastiality - A man/woman decides he/she prefers sex with an animal. The animal doesn't mind either (more so if a person can slaughter an animal to eat, its hypocritical to say he/she can't relate with it sexually).

2) Incest - A father so deeply loves his daughter/son to the extent he starts wooing her/him. She agrees to it and he starts having sexual relationship with her. It's hypocrisy to say the fear of disease arising from inbreeding is an issue, after all AS and AS partners stand a greater chance of giving birth to sick children and nobody stops them because it is deemed to be within the boundary of their free choices. More so they may take the free-thinking decision of aborting any baby that seems to be deformed while it is still in its formative stage

3)Necrophilia - A man decides his desire is to sleep with dead and rotten corpses. The corpses aren't complaining and neither is the man.

4) Pedophilia - A man is wooing a 10 year old girl. In a world people have the unlimited freedom they ask, I think its best to respect the decision of the 10 years old girl to accept or reject the man's advances. It really not the business of the "elderly" ones who think they know better.

You remove the little film of morality covering our conscience and what we have is a rotten world unfit for purposeful living.

One thing we must note about people with the sexually perverse (homosexual, pedophilia, beastiality...) is that they seek to convert as many people as possible to their cause. A gay/lesbian is looking for opportunities to win-over vulnerable individuals for his/her selfish pleasure. Same with peadophiles, they are looking for the next kid to woo over.

cc - ReinaFarine
Ladyhippolyta88
Octaves
KhadyM
efesodje
Swiz123
Zither

The animal doesn't give consent. The animal has no say in whether he is in love with his owner or not. It is not mutual. Bestiality is never equal to homosexuality.

Emotionally, a father can and will mostly be able to control his daughter and bend her mind to his perversion. The same way some slaves/captives are confused into think they are in love with their master/captor. Mentally/Psychologically, Incest consent is dubious at best because the elder has the upper hand whether the victim is aware or not.

Necrophilia... Same argument goes. No consent on the part of the dead individual. You might not know but even the dead have rights.

Paedophilia. The child is hurt. Psychologically and physically.

In homosexuality, who is the victim?

4 Likes

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by MartinBond(m): 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
My mind tells me there are some closeted lesbians and gays here,the disguise they have on isn't covering much..

1 Like

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
ReinaFarine:

The animal doesn't give consent. The animal has no say in whether he is in love with his owner or not. It is not mutual. Bestiality is never equal to homosexuality.

Emotionally, a father can and will mostly be able to control his daughter and bend her mind to his perversion. The same way some slaves/captives are confused into think they are in love with their master/captor. Mentally/Psychologically, Incest consent is dubious at best because the elder has the upper hand whether the victim is aware or not.

Necrophilia... Same argument goes. No consent on the part of the dead individual. You might not know but even the dead have rights.

The one moaning about them, S/he is the victim grin grin

This one comment closes the thread down in my opinion. Not that I read the thread undecided

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Atk1nson(m): 3:50am On Mar 03, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Are you playing ignorant or do you really mean it when you said animals cannot give consent to an action? It's hypocrisy to imply consent can only be given by speech or writing. Its against basic sense of freedom to imply consent can only be given by those who can talk. How do people with speech impediment give consent? If you've owned a dog, you should know animals can express their desire for certain basic need including sex except animal rights don't count in your narrative.

You've presumed incest to be a "perversion". That seems quite judgemental from someone who considers homosexuality normal. Your perception of who has control in a relation counts for nothing in the real world. In almost every relationship (incestuous or otherwise), one partner wields more control than the other. Would we ask to criminalise every relationship were one partner wields more control than the other? Except you just have a thing against incest, you have no point here. Incest is actually legal in a number of European countries. One day that discussion will get to the shores of this Country, I hope you would be honest and open enough to admit it that you wouldn't mind if you find any two members of your family straffing

It's seems quite presumptive to me that you boldly declare that the dead do not give consent to a sexual relationship. Is your assertion based on sorcery or science? When you have clear evidence that the dead actually objected to sexual advance, I will respond to this.

Madam now I'm pissed you blatantly declare that every peadopholic relationship results in the child being hurt, you seem quite judgemental for a free-thinker. If a 12 year old gives her consent to having sex to with a 50 years old man, is it ur business how the relationship pans out? What makes two 12 year olds straffing themselves any better than a 12 year old straffing a 50 year old.
Your being older does not give you the right to tell a 12 year old that a 50 year is not a suitable partner, pls respect people's personal boundaries.

Ps - I've not asked you to consider homosexuality abnormal, I've only asked you tobe honest with yourself and accept other people's sexual orientation. I once again remind you that some of these sexual preferences have been egalised in the free-thinking west (largely bestiality n incest). Pls don't be left with your current stone age thinking that only homosexuality is normal

Ladyhippolyta88
Octaves
KhadyM
efesodje
Swiz123
Zither
Dimples129

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Nobody: 3:51am On Mar 03, 2018
Atk1nson:

cc - ReinaFarine
Ladyhippolyta88
Octaves
KhadyM
efesodje
Swiz123
Zither

Hello Atk1nson.

As a Christian you will be surprised to know I don't hate gays, I might not support their sexual orientation. I used to think like the others before I became exposed and changed my thought processes. While living overseas I had classmates and co-workers that were gay,lesbian and one was even a trans. I tried to understand why they were born or behave that way and their struggle to fit into a society that is trying so hard to keep them out.

This is a concept people can’t wrap their heads around. In today's world, people think there are two main types of people in this world. There are the ones that hate the LGBT people with a burning passion, and ones who are completely accepting of this behavior. We're a messed up world, there's no doubt about that, but it’s really sad to see how society has perverted the Christian way of seeing things and reacting to things, especially when it comes to how Christians think about LGBT people. And there aren't just Christians that get flack for this their beliefs. There are many other groups and people out there that are getting attacked for what they believe.

This is a big topic now, because the western world is starting to accept lesbian, gay, bisexuals and transgender people. There isn’t just female and male anymore. There are males who are “female," and females that are “male.” There are people who date both sexes and same-sex marriage is legal everywhere in the United States.

With all these changes, Christians, and other religious groups, need to decide where they stand, and no matter which side they choose, they get flack. The world is cruel to Christians and all these other people, but it comes with the title and opinions that we have on how we are supposed to live. The general public loves to put all of us in one category or another, when that just isn't the case.

But no, Christians do not hate gay people. At least, they shouldn’t. These Christians that say that they hate gay people, aren't reading the Bible correctly.

On the other side of things, you have the complete opposite of these Christians, who think that what gay people do is perfectly acceptable and OK with God. Those Christians also aren't looking at the Bible correctly. These are the two extremes and these are the two that get the most attention, and both are completely wrong.

So to your question: I don't hate gays but I don't support their sexual orientation. Thanks. smiley

1 Like

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Atk1nson(m): 3:54am On Mar 03, 2018
efesodje:

Hello Atk1nson.

As a Christian you will be surprised to know I don't hate gays, I might not support their sexual orientation. I used to think like the others before I became exposed and changed my thought processes. While living overseas I had classmates and co-workers that were gay,lesbian and one was even a trans. I tried to understand why they were born or behave that way and their struggle to fit into a society that is trying so hard to keep them out.

This is a concept people can’t wrap their heads around. In today's world, people think there are two main types of people in this world. There are the ones that hate the LGBT people with a burning passion, and ones who are completely accepting of this behavior. We're a messed up world, there's no doubt about that, but it’s really sad to see how society has perverted the Christian way of seeing things and reacting to things, especially when it comes to how Christians think about LGBT people. And there aren't just Christians that get flack for this their beliefs. There are many other groups and people out there that are getting attacked for what they believe.

This is a big topic now, because the western world is starting to accept lesbian, gay, bisexuals and transgender people. There isn’t just female and male anymore. There are males who are “female," and females that are “male.” There are people who date both sexes and same-sex marriage is legal everywhere in the United States.

With all these changes, Christians, and other religious groups, need to decide where they stand, and no matter which side they choose, they get flack. The world is cruel to Christians and all these other people, but it comes with the title and opinions that we have on how we are supposed to live. The general public loves to put all of us in one category or another, when that just isn't the case.

But no, Christians do not hate gay people. At least, they shouldn’t. These Christians that say that they hate gay people, aren't reading the Bible correctly.

On the other side of things, you have the complete opposite of these Christians, who think that what gay people do is perfectly acceptable and OK with God. Those Christians also aren't looking at the Bible correctly. These are the two extremes and these are the two that get the most attention, and both are completely wrong.

So to your question: I don't hate gays but I don't support their sexual orientation. Thanks. smiley

I can't speak for all Christians, but personally I don't hate gays either
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by henroe2k2(m): 6:26am On Mar 03, 2018
Say a apart from nature, not religion... Its an unnatural practice...
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by ReinaFarine: 6:56am On Mar 03, 2018
Atk1nson:

Are you playing ignorant or do you really mean it when you said animals cannot give consent to an action? It's hypocrisy to imply consent can only be given by speech or writing. Its against basic sense of freedom to imply consent can only be given by those who can talk. How do people with speech impediment give consent? If you've owned a dog, you should know animals can express their desire for certain basic need including sex except animal rights don't count in your narrative.

You've presumed incest to be a "perversion". That seems quite judgemental from someone who considers homosexuality normal. Your perception of who has control in a relation counts for nothing in the real world. In almost every relationship (incestuous or otherwise), one partner wields more control than the other. Would we ask to criminalise every relationship were one partner wields more control than the other? Except you just have a thing against incest, you have no point here. Incest is actually legal in a number of European countries. One day that discussion will get to the shores of this Country, I hope you would be honest and open enough to admit it that you wouldn't mind if you find any two members of your family straffing

It's seems quite presumptive to me that you boldly declare that the dead do not give consent to a sexual relationship. Is your assertion based on sorcery or science? When you have clear evidence that the dead actually objected to sexual advance, I will respond to this.

Madam now I'm pissed you blatantly declare that every peadopholic relationship results in the child being hurt, you seem quite judgemental for a free-thinker. If a 12 year old gives her consent to having sex to with a 50 years old man, is it ur business how the relationship pans out? What makes two 12 year olds straffing themselves any better than a 12 year old straffing a 50 year old.
Your being older does not give you the right to tell a 12 year old that a 50 year is not a suitable partner, pls respect people's personal boundaries.

Ps - I've not asked you to consider homosexuality abnormal, I've only asked you tobe honest with yourself and accept other people's sexual orientation. I once again remind you that some of these sexual preferences have been egalised in the free-thinking west (largely bestiality n incest). Pls don't be left with your current stone age thinking that only homosexuality is normal

Ladyhippolyta88
Octaves
KhadyM
efesodje
Swiz123
Zither
Dimples129

How do animals give consent to that act. Seriously, I wonder. Is it that the animal works up to you to French kiss you, or used sign language to tell you? Or what? Except you're telepathic and can prove in the court of law the animal approached you OR you approached the animal and the animal consented. And to do this, you have to tell what the judge and everybody in the court room is thinking. Don't ever compare the deaf or/and dumb to animals. That's highly insultive. I know you're just using it to buttresss a point, but don't.

Sweetie, if you stay with me for ten years, I feed, clothe, bathe, and do everything for you. Psychologically, I control you. Read up Stockholm syndrome. Like some of the chibok girls, they've been completely down that they noe believe they need their captors to survive. They are so dependent that they are brainwashed into thinking they are in love with their captors. And the captors just had them for 3 years.

There are things I will do for my dad I can't do for anyone else. I'll lie for him, I'll kill for him, I'll accept almost any kind of insult and verbal abuse from him. Why? Because this man psychologically controls me. He knew me from when I was a baby. He has access to some part of my mind even I am not aware of. Same with my elder brother. He knows how to make me do something and think it was my idea all along. I am blindly loyal to simethings that I dont believe in because my dad has to ve right. I trust hin implicitly. And if he had told me when I was five that it was okay for him to touch my titties or even for me to wash mY kitty in front of him, imma believe him. Dude, they've been grooming me from when I was a baby. And if this people use this opportunity to mold me into some personal intimacy gadget under the guise of training me, it is wrong. If you want to act dodgy and intentionally obtuse on this subject, I'm just gonna stop. You're entitled to your belief.

Again you don't get something. If the Necrophiliac can produce a copy of the will of the dead person where it clearly states "After my death, I wish to be bleeped a number of times in all my orifice by **********" Then please go ahead and do it. I will never judge him or her for that. But just assuming because the person is dead, then anything you're doing is not worse than death and so take away the reads consent, then you're a rapist. It is fact. But if you have proof of consent, please get a honeymoon suite, nipple clamps, butt plug, whips, paddle and every other kind of intimacy gadget. And have a whirl.

Listen to me young man. I know enough about pedophilia and the consequences. The child ALWAYS gets hurt. Mentally the child is not ready for sex. The same reason a child is not allowed to watch porn, sexual content at that time is more abusive than orgasmic.
No matter what you say, a 10 years old doesn't have a mind of his/her own to make critical decisions concerning his/her life. I am not even okay with a 12 years old Vs. Another 12 years old having sex. Throw in an adult, and this argument is moot. The adult has a upper hand in control and manipulation. The child's head is easily susceptible to ideas.
The child will try to act older to please the spouse. The child will loose the emotional connection with peers. The child will never fit in anywhere. She/He is not an adult despite trying everyday to look like and talk like an adult so that there can be a kind of middle ground for discussion in the relationship. Because of this, the child reads stock market reports, politics and history, or even sex magazines and smuts so that she can hold an extensive conversation on that topic, but her mind can't interprete it to her because she is a child. She doesn't have the experience to have that conversation and so she will always feel stupid and insecure around the man she thinks she loves and so, she does everything else to please him include give consent to things she is not okay with.

She will also never fit in with her peers. She will put her teen years on hold to experience adulthood so she is mentally cut off from what it means to be a teenager and since that area is crucial to her adulthood, she will never be a full adult. If you have never been a child you can't be an adult. You won't have made he mistake or have the experience responsible to handle some of life challenges. And because of this, the child will always feel inadequate, never good enough, and the child gets hurt, mentally.

Pedophilia is legalised in the north. At least to an extent, I was born in the north and raised. I have classmates that thought they were happy in a child-marriage. And if 50% of these my friends are happy now, I'll champion this course. Similarly, I have had lesbian friends, gay classmates, and trust me apart from victimization and stigmatization, leading to expulsion and denial of basic human rights, these guys are happy. These guys are fulfilled. These guys are normal. I know both sides first hand. Two weeks ago I still had a discussion with one of them about his boyfriend being annoying. It is the same relationship drama. I don't understand the hatred I get from Nigerians for homosexuals. Like I said, I don't have a problem with the people that don't understand it and so fear them, or just act indifferently to them. It is the ones that want to stone all Gays to death, or burn all lesbians, or take them for deliverance where they are flogged, starved, sleep deprived and reconditioned into being someone else. Those are the ones I have a problem with. I don't accept things because o the community. The legalisation or illegalization of gay marriage is not my reason for understanding the course. The legalisation or illegalization of cannibalism in Papua New Guinea doesn't make me welcome cannibals with open hand. I am not controlled by the society. I experience things and know how to react.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by ClumsyFlimsy: 7:07am On Mar 03, 2018
Atk1nson:

Nice points bro

Personally I try not to be homophobic knowing fully well that most civilized people and nations have already accepted homos. But the thought of my innocent child growing up and thinking that such abnormality might be normal scares the shit out of me. These homos shouldn't be given free space at all. Lest they corrupt vulnerable and unstable people. This days, most American series and movies always try to includes homo content even in cartoons o; all this steps is to increase the homo numbers, which can affect humanity. And the painful thing is that this homos are allowed to adopt children in America. Both of them cant Bleep and reproduce a child yet they want to have children and train a child in such abnormal home and circumstance?

But I think the 14years on homos in Nigeria is quite okay. Why because; most Nigerians are not stable, small thing dey can be lured into homosexuality, maybe through cash rewards etc.. And Nigerians always over do stupid things
If homo were to be accepted in naija; rape cases go increase, normal straight people will start being curious and wondering whether they might be homos . Forget 14years; that step 2 is ongoing in Nigeria right now. I don't think anybody had truly persecuted in naija for being homo provided its indoors; after all that Anambra beauty queen that was caught practicing homosexuality nothing happens to her. And even some men homosexuals caught in benin were freed. So I am okay with the 14years at least it will help curtail and shield majority of our vulnerable and innocent youth population for such act . because if homo are allowed they will rub their filth in our face.. I have one homo friend on Facebook who constantly talks and promotes homosexuality and constantly beefs god for fun.. Most of his status always garner likes and love symbol; na there i know say homo full naija. If we allowed this people them go corrupt our little kids.. Imagine as a father your son ask u whether its normal for boy to like boy... u go just run mad

I am not even a religious person but I am against homosexuality

To me they are similar to beasteality, paedophiles, and all other abnormal sexual practices

A world with more homos than straight people is a doomed world of madness which might put humanity at risk

Say No To Homosexuals

1 Like

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:50am On Mar 03, 2018
ReinaFarine:

How do animals give consent to that act. Seriously, I wonder. Is it that the animal works up to you to French kiss you, or used sign language to tell you? Or what? Except you're telepathic and can prove in the court of law the animal approached you OR you approached the animal and the animal consented. And to do this, you have to tell what the judge and everybody in the court room is thinking. Don't ever compare the deaf or/and dumb to animals. That's highly insultive. I know you're just using it to buttresss a point, but don't.

Sweetie, if you stay with me for ten years, I feed, clothe, bathe, and do everything for you. Psychologically, I control you. Read up Stockholm syndrome. Like some of the chibok girls, they've been completely down that they noe believe they need their captors to survive. They are so dependent that they are brainwashed into thinking they are in love with their captors. And the captors just had them for 3 years.

There are things I will do for my dad I can't do for anyone else. I'll lie for him, I'll kill for him, I'll accept almost any kind of insult and verbal abuse from him. Why? Because this man psychologically controls me. He knew me from when I was a baby. He has access to some part of my mind even I am not aware of. Same with my elder brother. He knows how to make me do something and think it was my idea all along. I am blindly loyal to simethings that I dont believe in because my dad has to ve right. I trust hin implicitly. And if he had told me when I was five that it was okay for him to touch my titties or even for me to wash mY kitty in front of him, imma believe him. Dude, they've been grooming me from when I was a baby. And if this people use this opportunity to mold me into some personal intimacy gadget under the guise of training me, it is wrong. If you want to act dodgy and intentionally obtuse on this subject, I'm just gonna stop. You're entitled to your belief.

Again you don't get something. If the Necrophiliac can produce a copy of the will of the dead person where it clearly states "After my death, I wish to be bleeped a number of times in all my orifice by **********" Then please go ahead and do it. I will never judge him or her for that. But just assuming because the person is dead, then anything you're doing is not worse than death and so take away the reads consent, then you're a rapist. It is fact. But if you have proof of consent, please get a honeymoon suite, nipple clamps, butt plug, whips, paddle and every other kind of intimacy gadget. And have a whirl.

Listen to me young man. I know enough about pedophilia and the consequences. The child ALWAYS gets hurt. Mentally the child is not ready for sex. The same reason a child is not allowed to watch porn, sexual content at that time is more abusive than orgasmic.
No matter what you say, a 10 years old doesn't have a mind of his/her own to make critical decisions concerning his/her life. I am not even okay with a 12 years old Vs. Another 12 years old having sex. Throw in an adult, and this argument is moot. The adult has a upper hand in control and manipulation. The child's head is easily susceptible to ideas.
The child will try to act older to please the spouse. The child will loose the emotional connection with peers. The child will never fit in anywhere. She/He is not an adult despite trying everyday to look like and talk like an adult so that there can be a kind of middle ground for discussion in the relationship. Because of this, the child reads stock market reports, politics and history, or even sex magazines and smuts so that she can hold an extensive conversation on that topic, but her mind can't interprete it to her because she is a child. She doesn't have the experience to have that conversation and so she will always feel stupid and insecure around the man she thinks she loves and so, she does everything else to please him include give consent to things she is not okay with.

She will also never fit in with her peers. She will put her teen years on hold to experience adulthood so she is mentally cut off from what it means to be a teenager and since that area is crucial to her adulthood, she will never be a full adult. If you have never been a child you can't be an adult. You won't have made he mistake or have the experience responsible to handle some of life challenges. And because of this, the child will always feel inadequate, never good enough, and the child gets hurt, mentally.

Pedophilia is legalised in the north. At least to an extent, I was born in the north and raised. I have classmates that thought they were happy in a child-marriage. And if 50% of these my friends are happy now, I'll champion this course. Similarly, I have had lesbian friends, gay classmates, and trust me apart from victimization and stigmatization, leading to expulsion and denial of basic human rights, these guys are happy. These guys are fulfilled. These guys are normal. I know both sides first hand. Two weeks ago I still had a discussion with one of them about his boyfriend being annoying. It is the same relationship drama. I don't understand the hatred I get from Nigerians for homosexuals. Like I said, I don't have a problem with the people that don't understand it and so fear them, or just act indifferently to them. It is the ones that want to stone all Gays to death, or burn all lesbians, or take them for deliverance where they are flogged, starved, sleep deprived and reconditioned into being someone else. Those are the ones I have a problem with. I don't accept things because o the community. The legalisation or illegalization of gay marriage is not my reason for understanding the course. The legalisation or illegalization of cannibalism in Papua New Guinea doesn't make me welcome cannibals with open hand. I am not controlled by the society. I experience things and know how to react.
Well written that is the difference.
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by crackhaus: 9:50am On Mar 03, 2018
ReinaFarine:

There are a number of flaws in this, but I'll be brief.

First of all, animals don't have rights. The reason you can eat meat and fish is enough proof of that, don't kid yourself with that whole animal rights movement they got going on.
If you eat meat, then you have no business talking about animals and rights in the same sentence.

As for people having sex with animals, it is deviant sexual behavior as much as homosexuality is.

On the issue of incest, you unfortunately didn't expand your mind outside the example he gave of a father and daughter.
What is the age of consent? 18

So a father having consensual sex with his daughter who is above 18, or a mother having consensual sex with her son who is above 18. How does your argument address this?

On the issue of necrophilia and paedophilia, I agree with your thesis.
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:40am On Mar 03, 2018
ReinaFarine:

I SAW HOW YOU CHAMPIONED THIS THREAD, AND CONQUERED THEM WITH INTELLIGENCE.

YOU MADE ME PROUD.

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 03, 2018
We are here to stay.we are getting married, we are dating and we are having sex, right under your noses.

If only you knew how many of your brothers and sisters do these abnormal and unnatural stuffs in private.

If only you could see the future, you would discover that some of your daughters and sons would be gay.

I do not ask for love, or your affections. I just ask for tolerance, just leave us be. Its our life, lets live it. Simple.

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 03, 2018
ReinaFarine:

So someone this intelligent and articulate, even open minded can come from this shithole country Girl, you are fire and i am in awe.

You have just put the nail on the coffin. Epic finishing. Bravo

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
crackhaus:

There are a number of flaws in this, but I'll be brief.

First of all, animals don't have rights. The reason you can eat meat and fish is enough proof of that, don't kid yourself with that whole animal rights movement they got going on.
If you eat meat, then you have no business talking about animals rights.

As for people having sex with animals, it is deviant sexual behavior as much as homosexuality is.

On the issue of incest, you unfortunately didn't expand your mind outside the example he gave of a father and daughter.
What is the age of consent? 18

So a father having consensual sex with his daughter who is above 18, or a mother having consensual sex with her son who is above 18. How does your argument address this?

On the issue of necrophilia and paedophilia, I agree with your thesis.
so we should kill the adult son and mother? Or hang the daughter and father who are obviously adults and enjoy what they do? Bros what is our business there? Why cant we all mind our fvcking businesses and face our own imperfect life?

Why should i lose sleep over what adults do anyways? In some countries bestiality is legal. So should i go there and bomb the entire country? Lets leave judgements to God.

When we get to heaven, everybody will answer for their crimes if it is a crime.

Hannah will stand before God and answer for my gayness, and If He pleases, let Him put me in hell. You have no right whatsoever to judge any one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

God is love / My Pastor's Wife. / Valentine's Charge For Men (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 207
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.