Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year (54747 Views)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by charain: 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
pocohantas:

Oh spare me the bullshit and sanctimonious attitude.
I say a woman has sexually satisfied her husband and it means that's all her worth in marriage?
You must have been part of their sex life to know that the woman was sexually satisfying her man
if you aren't, then your reasoning is flawed as with all other naive commenters on this thread.

If I had said it was the man sexually satisfying her, will you be hear preaching?
Yes, even if the roles were reversed(highly unlikely due to hypocrisy), the comment would have been inappropriate.

Maybe I should go listing all her contributions. Mtcheew.
You can't list her contributions because you don't know her. When you don't know
something, the smart thing to do is suspend judgement.

It would have been better if you had personalised your comment instead of projecting
baseless and harmful popular belief onto a woman you know nothing about.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by pocohantas(f): 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
Wey that your dancing man gifgrin I feel laughing

LOL. Na im be this, I no get strength to explain too much, I for use am since...
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by Martin0(m): 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
donnaD:

pls ma don't bite off my ear,and for ur info I have been following the thread rite from the beginning and I have a different opinion which to the best of my knowledge is not a crime.most ladies here make men take us as intimacy gadgets.that is my opinion and it's not a must I agree with u.the long epistle u just wrote was not necessary.I have my reasons for saying what I said so take care.

U ladies can never never never learn!

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by sweetilicious(f): 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
nezzar:

Shut up, What you and your likes can only bring to the table is nothing but sex, when they start saying ladies are known for sex, you would start chanting for equal rights.

Both of you need to calm down

1 Like

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by pocohantas(f): 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
charain:

You must have been part of their sex life to know that the woman was sexually satisfying her man. if you aren't, then your reasoning is flawed as with all other naive commenters on this thread.
Yes, even if the roles were reversed(highly unlikely due to hypocrisy), the comment would have been inappropriate.
You can't list her contributions because you don't know her. When you don't know
something, the smart thing to do is suspend judgement.
It would have been better if you had personalised your comment instead of projecting
baseless and harmful popular belief onto a woman you know nothing about.

Go find another person preach for. You no address stereotyped views on women reach me.
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by sweetilicious(f): 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
nezzar:

Shut up, What you and your likes can only bring to the table is nothing but sex, when they start saying ladies are known for sex, you would start chanting for equal rights.

Both of you need to calm down.Sex or not cannot guarantee a happy union.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
sweetilicious:
Both of you need to calm down.Sex or not cannot guarantee a happy union.

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by donnaD(f): 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
nezzar:

They can bring any thing into a relationship apart from sex
lol.sex is not food and not affection or grounds for love.instead it's lust and it vanishes.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
donnaD:

lol.sex is not food and not affection or grounds for love.instead it's lust and it vanishes.

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by donnaD(f): 10:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
jodiva:

DonnaD and Nezzar are slow pokes

Obviously nezzar is a hateful troll that was seeking means to whine unecessarily. Thankfully the lady landed many unreturned slaps on his face. Serves him right.

Happy Anniversary to the couple & Mny more happy years ahead !
pls mind ur speech I did not insult u instead I left u with ur opinion. pls watch the way u speak.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by bughead: 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
jodiva:

It was pure sarcasm, you have a poor sense of understanding like nezzar

If you have reasons with an individual its a different matter entirely than what transpired on the thread. Last time i checked through the thread someone expressed sarcasm and it was jumped upon by an ambitious party who deemed it wise to cast aspersions.

If you have reasons for your personal comment, should others lose the legitimacy to have the right to their free expression? Think before you reply because i don't see where anyone demeaned ladies or objectified them, except for your wondering assertions

Nezzar is an empty troll, unable to withstand the intellectual debate, what did he do ?
when a fish claiming to be wise! undecided

your hook is around the corner.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
bughead:
when a fish claiming to be wise! undecided

your hook is around the corner.

Try harder Mr. Trawler
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
donnaD:

pls mind ur speech I did not insult u instead I left u with ur opinion. pls watch the way u speak.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by AceDomino(m): 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
Chikita66:
She told you to come to her village cos she knew you will do the needful.

Smart babe, I like her format.

Chikita, you're so adorable too.
Can I please bring my people down to your village too?
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by donnaD(f): 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
Martin0:

U ladies can never never never learn!
hmmm everyone has his or her own beliefs and opinion on every issue.it's not a tin one has to start insulting people just becus they can't see tru ur own point of view.SMH for sum ladies.
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by AceDomino(m): 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
I've got to be facebooking daadaa again ooo... Chaiii, but I don forget my password bai
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
AceDomino:

Chikita, you're so adorable too. Can I please bring my people down to your village too?
Not interested dear.
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by donnaD(f): 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
jodiva:

No you didn't let issues slide. You discovered you were wrong and chose to be mute. The right way is to turn around and apologise. If you were half as humble as you claim, apology over wrongs should come easily
pls don't piss me off.stop getting tins in ur head.u don't know me pls.y shud I apologize was I the one that said slow ploke??or is it an offence that I must see reasons with ur ideologies??pls let me be.
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
donnaD:

pls don't piss me off.stop getting tins in ur head.u don't know me pls.y shud I apologize was I the one that said slow ploke??or is it an offence that I must see reasons with ur ideologies??pls let me be.

.I a

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
They have come again. grin

Thank God am not amongst the peeps arguing back and forth.

O pe o..

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by donnaD(f): 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
jodiva:

Holier than thou. Now you're being defensive. This is how people feel when they get taken on for no justifiable reasons. When people get jabbed, they receive the kind of heat you just received from my comment.

Since sex or the ideology of sex sounds sinful and dirty and petty, when you get hitched don't bring the best of you to the bed and see what will happen.

You need a chill pill. Good Night once again

I apologize for calling you names, your turn to prove to me that i'm a loser. Apologise to the lady you misunderstood her opinions after the same manner i apologised to you
Smh lady u are a very stubborn case.Am sorry if i offended u.and for the records sex is Gud but ladies shud not sexualize their selves.I Madonna have a lot to give any guy I wish to spend the rest of my life with not just sweet sex,that is if the guy is lucky enough.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by ngwababe(f): 11:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
PMWSpirit:
Story for the gods, shebi you don hustle for abroad and you don hold cash. Why wont she gree.

Sha sha i know you have put jara for the story . You didnt tell us when she dey send you nudes and open pata for you on cam . Infact the two of you together dey mad. Science studentss oshi
r

grin grin
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by alizma: 11:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
I only pity the guy who was in the picture before the abroad guy made real his intention.
Conversation between the ex and the girl a day after abroad guy showed up;
EX: Baby how was your night, hope you slept well?
THE GIRL: this is why I hate you, you are always selfish, the only thing you are after is me because u want me, what about my parents and siblings, are they not human beings too. In fact, it is over between us. I can't be in a relationship with a man who doesn't care about my parents and siblings.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
vitality22:
This Pocochantas and Nezzar needs to get married as soon as possible.
They will make good couple.
abi

1 Like

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by Alashi(m): 12:11am On Jan 13, 2018
pocohantas:

It's the quest to be savage on ladies. Na that one dey bring likes pass na... cheesy
Ebe like say you get likesPHOBIA Anyways I am already crushing on you. will be talking to you proper after this fight don end. With a woman with your kind of grammar, my enemies go see shege when I dey your back. Lets celebrate love while it lasts, Its almost extinct. Too much hate being passed around. Happy anniversary to the beautiful couple.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 13, 2018
PMWSpirit:
Story for the gods, shebi you don hustle for abroad and you don hold cash. Why wont she gree.

Sha sha i know you have put jara for the story . You didnt tell us when she dey send you nudes and open pata for you on cam . Infact the two of you together dey mad. Science studentss oshi
hahahaha Nigerians!!
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by karli4nia(m): 12:15am On Jan 13, 2018
Wow! Couple looks great together...
And by the way...whos this pocohantas diva!
Shes very good at polemics...even in the face of strong opposition...
My dear you can learn to be easy... I wonder What does it really matter to show how assertive you can be on a faceless place like dis! Cheers!..
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by lexy2014: 12:17am On Jan 13, 2018
Dimples129:

I did

grin grin grin grin
I was actually scrolling thru d comments 2c anyone who managed 2 read d whole thing. When I saw ur smiley, I couldn't believe it. D guy should have considered some of us b4 writing that looooong story...how u doing
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by pocohantas(f): 12:32am On Jan 13, 2018
Alashi:
Ebe like say you get likesPHOBIA Anyways I am already crushing on you. will be talking to you proper after this fight don end. With a woman with your kind of grammar, my enemies go see shege when I dey your back. Lets celebrate love while it lasts, Its almost extinct. Too much hate being passed around. Happy anniversary to the beautiful couple.

Happy anniversary to them.
I was genuinely happy for them o, till someone decided to make me talk too much. I gat you covered grin
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by karli4nia(m): 12:38am On Jan 13, 2018
lexy2014:
I was actually scrolling thru d comments 2c anyone who managed 2 read d whole thing. When I saw ur smiley, I couldn't believe it. D guy should have considered some of us b4 writing that looooong story...how u doing

I didnt either... But how my attention was easily drawn to d part he said " cos we quickly take to corrections" i cant explain.. And that to me is one very important key to marital success..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) / I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. / She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.