Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year (54782 Views)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by Toks2008(m): 10:06am On Jan 13, 2018
chronique:

So,carrying your family to go and do introduction to a lady you have never seen before in your entire life,whom you met on the internet, is your definition of a "real guy"? Oga Ade,abeg say something else. The girl could easily have mistakenly gotten married to an armed robber or a drug dealer, and the guy could also have married a philandering prostitute,that way if luck didn't fall on their side... I still don't know how he managed to convince his parents on such a move but I see that as some level of carelessness on their part. They didn't even have time to find out anything about the family they are marrying from... Very risky venture. Na so people dey by mistake, ruin their lives. I wish them well, but I don't support it one bit.

Apparently they must have seen loads of pics of each other and communicating via video call and stuffs like that so it's not that they have no clue of each other.

Furthermore,this romance thing is a. risk no matter how well you think you are prepared.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by adidison(m): 10:15am On Jan 13, 2018
nezzar:

k

Hehehe ... from the pic your calling me a-licker? Nah fam! That's why you keep getting floored in arguments ... I'm talking about the intensity of the argument not the content. bruh! you said "stop quoting me" and then said good night at 2pm grin come on man! Go hard or go home!

Plus you started it ... lmao
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by nezzar: 10:27am On Jan 13, 2018
adidison:

Hehehe ... from the pic your calling me a-licker? Nah fam! That's why you keep getting floored in arguments ... I'm talking about the intensity of the argument not the content. bruh! you said "stop quoting me" and then said good night at 2pm grin come on man! Go hard or go home!

Plus you started it ... lmao
I can't waste my time arguing with someone who thinks sex is the best way 2 attract a man
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by chronique(m): 11:01am On Jan 13, 2018
Toks2008:

Apparently they must have seen loads of pics of each other and communicating via video call and stuffs like that so it's not that they have no clue of each other.

Furthermore,this romance thing is a. risk no matter how well you think you are prepared.

true but this is a risk taken too far for my liking. i'm a crazy dude,capable of a lot of mischevious things but this is certianly out of it...lol.
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by showghan(m): 11:10am On Jan 13, 2018
Na olosho he marry
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by Toks2008(m): 11:25am On Jan 13, 2018
chronique:

true but this is a risk taken too far for my liking. i'm a crazy dude,capable of a lot of mischevious things but this is certianly out of it...lol.

That is why we are different bro.
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 13, 2018
Omor the fight finally ended..chai but that jodiva girl is one tough someborri... I will remind myself never to fvck with her... Damn it shocked her words r like Mike Tyson's punch in his prime lolzzz... Anyways na congrats to the man when find his missing rib online wish them many more years of happiness

1 Like

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2018
PMWSpirit:
Story for the gods, shebi you don hustle for abroad and you don hold cash. Why wont she gree.

Sha sha i know you have put jara for the story . You didnt tell us when she dey send you nudes and open pata for you on cam . Infact the two of you together dey mad. Science studentss oshi

Loooool... What a savage comment, fvcking hell someone's angry, but you have a point tho.
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by Dafreeguy(m): 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
donnaD:

Smh lady u are a very stubborn case.Am sorry if i offended u.and for the records sex is Gud but ladies shud not sexualize their selves.I Madonna have a lot to give any guy I wish to spend the rest of my life with not just sweet sex,that is if the guy is lucky enough.

Like seriously??
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by donnaD(f): 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
Dafreeguy:

Like seriously??
Yeah seriously. Am worth more than sex my very gud monitoring spirit. I missed ur presence oo.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by Dafreeguy(m): 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
donnaD:

Yeah seriously. Am worth more than sex my very gud monitoring spirit. I missed ur presence oo.

Lwkmd..diz nickname u dash me na one in town o..
I see say some vexed people tackled u today based on ur comment.
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by donnaD(f): 9:23pm On Jan 13, 2018
Dafreeguy:

Lwkmd..diz nickname u dash me na one in town o..
I see say some vexed people tackled u today based on ur comment.
my brother it has been rectified.it's not every one that will agree with my norms and ideologies.but we disagree to agree.
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2018
Thanks to donnaD, my new sister.

Issues resolved
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by donnaD(f): 9:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
jodiva:
Thanks to donnaD, my new sister.
Issues resolved
lol my able bro.I hope u got the link I have sent it.kip me posted.
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by Dafreeguy(m): 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
donnaD:

my brother it has been rectified.it's not every one that will agree with my norms and ideologies.but we disagree to agree.

na true sha..oya list 3 tinz a man fit benefit from u apart from sex..I still wan know o
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by donnaD(f): 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2018
Dafreeguy:

na true sha..oya list 3 tinz a man fit benefit from u apart from sex..I still wan know o
u no fit date me na.I be ur sis.
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by Dafreeguy(m): 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
donnaD:

u no fit date me na.I be ur sis.

I might be helping a nigga out there na

1 Like

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by donnaD(f): 11:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
Dafreeguy:

I might be helping a nigga out there na
let me come by their selves joor. don't be their mouth piece.
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by Dafreeguy(m): 11:10am On Jan 14, 2018
donnaD:
let me come by their selves joor. don't be their mouth piece.
haha..ok o
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by donnaD(f): 12:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
Dafreeguy:

haha..ok o
happy Sunday bro.
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by Dafreeguy(m): 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
donnaD:
happy Sunday bro.
same to u ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by donnaD(f): 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
Dafreeguy:

same to u ma'am.
ok.
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by AceDomino(m): 11:24am On Jan 15, 2018
Chikita66:
Not interested dear.

Noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference / Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her / She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.