Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year (54761 Views)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by karli4nia(m): 12:51am On Jan 13, 2018
Alashi:
Ebe like say you get likesPHOBIA Anyways I am already crushing on you. will be talking to you proper after this fight don end. With a woman with your kind of grammar, my enemies go see shege when I dey your back. Lets celebrate love while it lasts, Its almost extinct. Too much hate being passed around. Happy anniversary to the beautiful couple.

LOL! @ With a woman with your kind.....bla bla bla..yada yada yada!!.. Cracked me up like carzy...
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by Goldmaxx(f): 1:23am On Jan 13, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Babez, no dey engage that mumu one again biko. He doesn't know you but knows you've only sex up there... Hahahaha grin cheesy grin
you think that she go open pussy make you ynash abi ...keep living in illusion awon pussynigga

1 Like

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by Goldmaxx(f): 1:25am On Jan 13, 2018
pocohantas:

It's the quest to be savage on ladies. Na that one dey bring likes pass na... cheesy
the rate at which you ladies hoe around this days marvel me

1 Like

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by Goldmaxx(f): 1:27am On Jan 13, 2018
jodiva:

Before you judge, always pay attention

You jumped on a thread, asked for account of issues you know next to nothing about, and feel it's right to make a judgement within a few seconds after hearing from one party, when you have the comments still available for you to read.

Madam, you're seriously slow. I pity you. If you scroll up and read how it all started you'll know nezzar is the one with issues and the other party did no wrong. Wanna judge issues outrightly, always take time to study issues thoroughly before giving verdict.

Have a lovely weekend
sharap ashewo

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by Goldmaxx(f): 1:35am On Jan 13, 2018
jodiva:

Try harder Mr. Trawler
you can't even construct a sentence without throwing tantrums..... and you claim to be wise and matured

1 Like

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by YelloweWest: 1:40am On Jan 13, 2018
nezzar:

Shut up, What you and your likes can only bring to the table is nothing but sex, when they start saying ladies are known for sex, you would start chanting for equal rights.

What exactly do u want your woman to bring to the table? Money to feed u?

At least her likes can bring sex, what can u bring?

Broke aśs 1minute small dicked bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by YelloweWest: 1:44am On Jan 13, 2018
nezzar:

Then when I said that what you just know is sex, u started insulting me

isn't it the truth??

Hahaha you messed with the wrong kind if woman. She's clearly out if your league!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by YelloweWest: 1:46am On Jan 13, 2018
pocohantas:

Leave that one, he saw the comments by his fellow males, he ignored. He saw mine and must have thought...this is it.
Savage mode activated, finish poco!!
Keep slaying Queen.

RESPECT!
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by YelloweWest: 1:47am On Jan 13, 2018
nezzar:

Please stop mentioning me, I didn't bring you into this
Lol dick cry cry baby
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by YelloweWest: 1:49am On Jan 13, 2018
Blackhawk03:

You don't know her but you know she's got just sex in her head? No offence but this is stupidity on a new level, bro.

Well said.

They guy is such an idiot
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by chronique(m): 2:09am On Jan 13, 2018
humilitypays:
bloggers make it seem right but I have lots of friends who live abroad and married this way and some ended badly some are just there.

Guys living abroad do it a lot because they don't have any option or time to date the lady cos they aren't around to date and to know her more, so what they usually consider are:

1. Is she a nurse or doctor

2. Is she very fine and attractive

3. Is she from a tribe or community they have no issues getting married to

Once the lady in question meets these criterias above, boom, they rush to her fathers house to marry her, its nothing new, social media is only making it seem new.

So the summary is, a guy living abroad meets a lady he thinks meets his taste and has the qualification he wants, and a lady meets a guy living abroad, the dream of every Nigerian lady...what else do u expect Marry! cheesy

Its cool for guys who do it and it works for them...but its risky....if only people see what's happening behind the scene of their life, they will marvel at the people they love and trust cool

Wawu!!!
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by chronique(m): 2:34am On Jan 13, 2018
vitality22:
This Pocochantas and Nezzar needs to get married as soon as possible.
They will make good couple.

Seriously. Their make-up sex would be lit! Them go just dey slam themselves against anything slamable.
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by meemaa: 2:56am On Jan 13, 2018
Please good people of nairaland.... I humbly solicit for your help to help me with any amount of cash you can give....I'm so broke that this life is becoming somewhat meaningless to me....please lend a helping hand ....and I promise to invest this money in trade or crypto business to have a stable income... I know some of you have enough cash that giving me something wouldn't make any effect on you...please help a brother by donating to this addresses :
Perfectmoney : U12150566
Bitcoin : 16ME3ULkwaCyj892u4QL59CiJgz9tptdQF

Please if you need my Nigerian bank account please reach me through my email : dmikemda@gmail.com
Thanks for your anticipated kind gesture and God will bless you in multiple folds as you help.
NOTE: I'm not scam...this is for real
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by judgedredd22(m): 3:24am On Jan 13, 2018
Chikita66:
Abeg I no wan laugh.

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by DAntivirus: 5:29am On Jan 13, 2018
pocohantas:

Oh spare me the bullshit and sanctimonious attitude.
I say a woman has sexually satisfied her husband and it means that's all her worth in marriage? If I had said it was the man sexually satisfying her, will you be here preaching?

Maybe I should go listing all her contributions. Mtcheew.

must it be sex? is that the first thing that should come to mind when a man displays love and satisfaction for a woman?

and who says the couples who end up building a mixed martial arts (violent) home don't have mind blowing sex?

you made a comment on a lighter note, but it shouldn't have come from you

1 Like

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by adidison(m): 5:46am On Jan 13, 2018
Would have been awkward if she had a sister who looks exactly liker her who then walks out and he says to his parents "yeah! that's her" stands and hugs her, starts introducing her to his parents and then the girl he came for walks out ... throughout the remaining introduction the mama don switch off, she go just dey shake leg, waiting to ask questions when they get into the car.

@Pocohantas ABEG! @Blackhawk! ABEG! Relax ... them wan murder @Nezzar, bros humble said good night at 2pm. Lmao! Them waaaaaaaaan!
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by kasim155: 5:48am On Jan 13, 2018
Na wa ooioooo.
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by chronique(m): 6:16am On Jan 13, 2018
Toks2008:

Real guys know what they want and will waste no time to have it. Only boys will tell you long story.

So,carrying your family to go and do introduction to a lady you have never seen before in your entire life,whom you met on the internet, is your definition of a "real guy"? Oga Ade,abeg say something else. The girl could easily have mistakenly gotten married to an armed robber or a drug dealer, and the guy could also have married a philandering prostitute,that way if luck didn't fall on their side... I still don't know how he managed to convince his parents on such a move but I see that as some level of carelessness on their part. They didn't even have time to find out anything about the family they are marrying from... Very risky venture. Na so people dey by mistake, ruin their lives. I wish them well, but I don't support it one bit.
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by Oyindidi(f): 7:01am On Jan 13, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL. Na im be this, I no get strength to explain too much, I for use am since...

gringringrin e dey always crack me up
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by Martin0(m): 7:06am On Jan 13, 2018
donnaD:

hmmm everyone has his or her own beliefs and opinion on every issue.it's not a tin one has to start insulting people just becus they can't see tru ur own point of view.SMH for sum ladies.

Ok ooo! U ve answered me well!
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by nezzar: 7:13am On Jan 13, 2018
sweetilicious:
Both of you need to calm down.Sex or not cannot guarantee a happy union.
Lol.....I am not angry, but that was bad coming from a lady

Good morning
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by donnaD(f): 7:14am On Jan 13, 2018
Martin0:

Ok ooo! U ve answered me well!
Lol men.
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by nezzar: 7:15am On Jan 13, 2018
donnaD:

pls mind ur speech I did not insult u instead I left u with ur opinion. pls watch the way u speak.
Her day won't be complete without mentioning me

Just leave her cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by nezzar: 7:18am On Jan 13, 2018
YelloweWest:

Hahaha you messed with the wrong kind if woman. She's clearly out if your league!
Asslicker
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by nezzar: 7:24am On Jan 13, 2018
jodiva:

DonnaD and Nezzar are slow pokes

Obviously nezzar is a hateful troll that was seeking means to whine unecessarily. Thankfully the lady landed many unreturned slaps on his face. Serves him right.

Happy Anniversary to the couple & Mny more happy years ahead !
I am now a hateful troll for telling you the truth

I will still maintain my stand that what most of you know is sex.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by nezzar: 7:27am On Jan 13, 2018
adidison:
Would have been awkward if she had a sister who looks exactly liker her who then walks out and he says to his parents "yeah! that's her" stands and hugs her, starts introducing her to his parents and then the girl he came for walks out ... throughout the remaining introduction the mama don switch off, she go just dey shake leg, waiting to ask questions when they get into the car.

@Pocohantas ABEG! @Blackhawk! ABEG! Relax ... them wan murder @Nezzar, bros humble said good night at 2pm. Lmao! Them waaaaaaaaan!
I guess you are among the boys all these useless girls lure into marriage with sex
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by donnaD(f): 7:28am On Jan 13, 2018
nezzar:
Her day won't be complete without mentioning me
Just leave her cheesy cheesy
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by fcizo: 7:59am On Jan 13, 2018
YelloweWest:

What exactly do u want your woman to bring to the table? Money to feed u?

At least her likes can bring sex, what can u bring?

Mrs Prick, the Examiner n 2days marathon runner weldone.

Broke aśs 1minute small dicked bastard
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by Syjibrin(f): 8:22am On Jan 13, 2018
pocohantas:

It means she has sexually satisfied her husband.
How does it correlate with all your dumb rants? undecided
POCOHANTAS AND NEZZAR ENOUGH OF THIS RANTING

1 Like

Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by adidison(m): 9:50am On Jan 13, 2018
nezzar:

I guess you are among the boys all these useless girls lure into marriage with sex

Hahaha! bruh! just take your L and rest. Wetting bring lure into marriage with sex again, even if you are right or not, from the look of the argument undecided you weren't looking too good bruh. Better luck next time.
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 13, 2018
Toks2008:

Real guys know what they want and will waste no time to have it. Only boys will tell you long story.

Yet your fiancee broke up with you
Re: Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year by nezzar: 9:59am On Jan 13, 2018
adidison:

Hahaha! bruh! just take your L and rest. Wetting bring lure into marriage with sex again, even if you are right or not, from the look of the argument undecided you weren't looking too good bruh. Better luck next time.
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can I Tell If She Has Had An Abortion Before? / Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook / I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.