Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen (7786 Views)

Guys This Is The Most Sane And Admirable Woman On Nairaland You Should Pray For / Mention That Section On Nairaland You Have Not Visited For Once. / 14 Most Popular Personality/character On Nairaland....you Must Know Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by iamJ(m): 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2018
biacan:
I do upload my pics here but not always cool
i understand, the pix was ok cool
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
DeadRat:
Thunder Explode Your Left Ynash for There... Come Remove Am Na

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by biacan(f): 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
Lately, I no dey understand anything here and I no even ready to understand. I ask as you tell me if not I dey my lane jejely for this 2018.
Aunty nah some benin guys come nairaland person give them info about me dem won fall my hand on a public forum embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by ubunja(m): 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
kimbraa is the sexiest monicker on NL period.
she's also a cool chick.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by iamJ(m): 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
richythePH:

cheesy cheesy
if you end up being the presido of naija some day i can only imagine what you'll do to all ugly people in 9ja

anyhow sha just sofri o make e no be say na ugly person go end up killing you lipsrsealed
cheesy cheesy cheesy that one easy na, all the staff around me go fine na, i go do ugly people like buhari dey do igbo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

keep them far boys

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
ubunja:
kimbraa is the sexiest monicker on NL period.
she's also a cool chick.
kimbra kor Cobra ni. Name That Sounds Like Mami water
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by ubunja(m): 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
DeadRat:
kimbra kor Cobra ni. Name That Sounds Like Mami water
lol its just seductive like that.
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Oyindidi(f): 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
biacan:
Aunty nah some benin guys come nairaland person give them info about me dem won fall my hand on a public forum embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
I no too understand but just be a good girl. This na 2018, dey your lane dey do your thing.
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by biacan(f): 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
iamJ:
i understand, the pix was ok cool
Thanks.....but I love that pics of yours where you were sitting like a king on a chair that pics is everything cool
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
DeadRat:
grin
Nothing do you Gee cheesy
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by biacan(f): 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
I no too understand but just be a good girl. This na 2018, dey your lane dey do your thing.
I will definitely do that aunty thanks.....

but I learnt cheifpiiko is not feeling fyn embarassed
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Oyindidi(f): 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2018
biacan:
I will definitely do that aunty thanks.....

but I learnt cheifpiiko is not feeling fyn embarassed
i didn't know, what is wrong with him?
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
Nothing do you Gee cheesy
lol... You Na Correct Bro Na.
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by biacan(f): 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
i didn't know, what is wrong with him?
He is depress embarassed

But I learnt that his nkita is keeping him company cool
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by edimolu(m): 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
biacan:
Thanks.....but I love that pics of yours where you were sitting like a king on a chair that pics is everything cool
see ya ugly face sef, no wonder u dey everly gbagaun....
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Oyindidi(f): 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
biacan:
He is depress embarassed

But I learnt that his nkita is keeping him company cool
Hmmmm... Thank goodness I'm free from that deadly thing call depression. He needs someone to talk not just dog
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by biacan(f): 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
Hmmmm... Thank goodness I'm free from that deadly thing call depression. He needs someone to talk not just dog
Yes ooo I tried my best he seems fine now cool
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Oyindidi(f): 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
biacan:
Yes ooo I tried my best he seems fine now cool
You try
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
edimolu:

see ya ugly face sef, no wonder u dey everly gbagaun....
oga is That You On Your Profile? You Look Like A Kidnapper shocked
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by biacan(f): 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
You try
Thanks aunty he even said I'm 100yards wife material grin grin cool
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Oyindidi(f): 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
biacan:
Thanks aunty he even said I'm 100yards wife material grin grin cool
grin how him take know? I no trust chief
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by biacan(f): 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
DeadRat:
You dey follow that armrobber talk leave am

1 Like

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Oyindidi(f): 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
DeadRat:
grin grin grin
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
biacan:
armedrobber?

Some People With Bad Mouth Sha

hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by RoyalBlak007: 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ŕoyalblak

Milonis

Pocahontas

ßlackhawk

Airforce

BykeByke

Marinnee

Jaguguli

Kimbraa
safarigirl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by RoyalBlak007: 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by edimolu(m): 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
DeadRat:
first you ask question? secondly you confirm am before i even answer you! u get brain seizures no be small,...ode buruku
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by biacan(f): 9:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
grin how him take know? I no trust chief
Him say he dey see vission grin he even promise to review the pin of his ATM card lipsrsealed to me cool

1 Like

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
edimolu:

first you ask question? secondly you confirm am before i even answer you! u get brain seizures no be small,...ode buruku
hahahahaha. BiaCan say You Rob For A Living grin

Or Is That Your Daddy grin
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by edimolu(m): 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
biacan:
your father is an armed robber......simply put!
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by sekxyqueen(f): 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
Amarabae and deadrat..
thanks I sight you smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Cuts Off Wife’s Head After DNA Test Proved He Is'nt The Father Of His 6 Kids / Woman Who Look Like A Ghost Twerk At A Party Spark Outrage / Men, If You Notice This Things In Your Woman, Leave Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.