Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen (7778 Views)

Guys This Is The Most Sane And Admirable Woman On Nairaland You Should Pray For / Mention That Section On Nairaland You Have Not Visited For Once. / 14 Most Popular Personality/character On Nairaland....you Must Know Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by pu7pl3(m): 4:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
Daeylar:

Lol,
His moniker is purple, just that he made it fancy ;DIt's a name,
Thanks kiss :

Thank you sexy...that explanation is on point

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Nltaliban(m): 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
sirgalahad26:

wow! what a coincidence!
it seems you didn't understand my comment

this is my 1098th post

2 Likes

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Martin0(m): 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
biacan:
But make I talk true I nor see the stuff clearly because e nor clear embarassed embarassed

Eh eh! Ok I don hear u!
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by biacan(f): 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
Martin0:

Eh eh! Ok I don hear u!
Martin why are you treating me this way embarassed embarassed
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Martin0(m): 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
biacan:
Martin why are you treating me this way embarassed embarassed

How I take dey treat u na?
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by biacan(f): 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
Martin0:

Nah me you dey shout for shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed

Martin I don't believe you can hurt me this way embarassed
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
sirgalahad26:
i've seen so many monikers on NL from the ridiculous ones to the sense making ones.see them
chiomamee,
ajet001,
thehistorian,
bobola07,
condomsir,
biafranbushboy,
sarrki,
explorers,
IFEOLUWAKRIZ,
500NLaccounts,
MrEgghead,
someone even said he's Nltaliban!

This boy and his pesky and irksome disposition grin grin

U were the one that conferred the prestigious trouble maker on me oo..u don come again grin

1 Like

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by biacan(f): 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
Martin0:

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Martin0(m): 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
biacan:

Hian na wa ooo,ar nor dey shout for u ooo! See wahalagrin
Chineke!
Me hurt u ke! What will it benefit me if I hurt u?
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by biacan(f): 7:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
Martin0:

Hian na wa ooo,ar nor dey shout for u ooo! See wahalagrin

Chineke!

Me hurt u ke! What will it benefit me if I hurt u?
See as you dey pretend embarassed Martin you fit kill person shocked
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by ken2baba(m): 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
biacan:
I do upload my pics here but not always cool
upload my see
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by sirgalahad26(m): 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nltaliban:
it seems you didn't understand my comment

this is my 1098th post
yeparipa! oga me! i dey postrate make i stand up?
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by ken2baba(m): 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
edimolu:

see ya ugly face sef, no wonder u dey everly gbagaun....
guy why you no follow go Uganda go join dat their ugly contest, you go win by majority
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by edimolu(m): 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
ken2baba:
guy why you no follow go Uganda go join dat their ugly contest, you go win by majority
Thundar faya ur left yansh for there....mumu pesin
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by ken2baba(m): 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
edimolu:

Thundar faya ur left yansh for there....mumu pesin
make 1001 bees kiss that your fat lips one after d other.
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Martin0(m): 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
[quote author=biacan post=64228183] See as you dey pretend embarassed Martin you fit kill person shocked[/quot

Eh eh ok oo!
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Oyindidi(f): 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
Martin0:

Buy ring propose to biacan.. This una lovey dovey don too much
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by biacan(f): 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2018
[quote author=Martin0 post=64229743][/quote] Martin helep me nah embarassed
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Martin0(m): 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
biacan:
Martin helep me nah embarassed
Help u kegrin
Wetin wan helep u do biko?grin
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by biacan(f): 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
Martin0:

Help u kegrin
Wetin wan helep u do biko?grin
Martin biko nna ewe zini iwe embarassed
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Martin0(m): 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
Oyindidi:

Bia oyindidigrin
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Martin0(m): 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
biacan:
Martin biko nna ewe zini iwe embarassed
Ok! Anugkwo mu Nne!
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Oyindidi(f): 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
Martin0:

Bia oyin..didigrin
Go buy the ring joor
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
Martin0:

Ok! Anugkwo mu Nne!
OK Sir embarassed embarassed
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by edimolu(m): 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
ken2baba:
make 1001 bees kiss that your fat lips one after d other.

Na whu send u to me dis man...tell em say i no dey
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Martin0(m): 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
OK Sir embarassed embarassed
How today take go na?
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Martin0(m): 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
Go buy the ring joor
Hian! Na wa for u oogrin
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
Martin0:

How today take go na?
Yesterday something bad happen cool
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Martin0(m): 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Yesterday something bad happen cool

Hian! Anyway I dey waka dey go houz now! Me jus dey return from the work wey I dey do for Auchi!

So wetin happen yesterday? See nor too reason say I vex for u yesterday oo though say I vex,but I nor carry anything for mind again! U go work today?
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
Martin0:

Hian! Anyway I dey waka dey go houz now! Me jus dey return from the work wey I dey do for Auchi!

So wetin happen yesterday? See nor too reason say I vex for u yesterday oo though say I vex,but I nor carry anything for mind again! U go work today?
Thank you but you still dey benin.....? I been think say nah east you dey tongue..... I nor today has been stressful wait make I put water for you make you baff cool (wife material)

Nah one Prophet wey my friend invite come oooo just for the gate of her house armed robbers attack am shocked shocked
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Martin0(m): 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Thank you but you still dey benin.....? I been think say nah east you dey tongue..... I nor today has been stressful wait make I put water for you make you baff cool (wife material)

Yeah ar dey benin oo! No na! I nor dey easth though say I be wan go oo,but I con change mind!

Mehn the stress nor be small one ooo! The cheque sef ar no even know as me and am tek waka again sef!

Thank u jare! Iffa eat finish ar go baff biko!

Nah one Prophet wey my friend invite come oooo just for the gate of her house armed robbers attack am shocked shocked

Eh eh shocked na wa ooo hope say dem nor hurt the man oo!

Come oo wetin ur babe dey use prophet do sef,nor con tell me say u join her too oo!
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Oyindidi:
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do They Enjoy Sex? / Top 10 Photos You Will Look Several Times Before Understanding / Should I Bleach My Skin Or Ladies Is This Fine? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.