Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen (7776 Views)

Guys This Is The Most Sane And Admirable Woman On Nairaland You Should Pray For / Mention That Section On Nairaland You Have Not Visited For Once. / 14 Most Popular Personality/character On Nairaland....you Must Know Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by rawpadgin(m): 11:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
biacan:
Sir I'm afraid please embarassed
send it to me via email
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by AverageAnnie(f): 4:59am On Jan 15, 2018
Nobody mentioned me cry

1 Like

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 15, 2018
AverageAnnie:
Nobody mentioned me cry
who are u?
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by sekxyqueen(f): 5:49am On Jan 15, 2018
AverageAnnie:
Nobody mentioned me cry
Nobody is a moniker..

therefore,she mentioned you wink
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by biacan(f): 6:04am On Jan 15, 2018
Maxi112:
iti! Type in English language. I mustn't reach out to a translator to understand what you wrote. wink
Maxi you nor dey fear face undecided
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Martin0(m): 6:46am On Jan 15, 2018
biacan:
Martin what are you talking about

Hmm na wa oo! All the tinz wey u dey yan dey surprise me oo! But anyway it is well sha.
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by biacan(f): 7:00am On Jan 15, 2018
Martin0:

Hmm na wa oo! All the tinz wey u dey yan dey surprise me oo! But anyway it is well sha.
Please I'm sorry I was typing under the influence of Lisbon please nnam you nor I was just joking embarassed embarassed

If you don't forgive me now who will please Martin helep me nah embarassed embarassed
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Bobola07(m): 7:02am On Jan 15, 2018
sirgalahad26:
i've seen so many monikers on NL from the ridiculous ones to the sense making ones.see them
chiomamee,
ajet001,
thehistorian,
bobola07,
condomsir,
biafranbushboy,
sarrki,
explorers,
someone even said he's Nltaliban!

grin
Bobola07 was here.

1 Like

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Martin0(m): 7:04am On Jan 15, 2018
biacan:
Please I'm sorry I was typing under the influence of Lisbon please nnam you nor I was just joking embarassed embarassed

Na wa oo! U know that kin joke too much na! I won't dare think to do u such joke,never!

But anyway like I said! It is well!
How was ur night?
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by biacan(f): 7:06am On Jan 15, 2018
Martin0:

Na wa oo! U know that kin joke too much na! I won't dare think to do u such joke,never!

But anyway like I said! It is well!
How was ur night?
My night was not fyn because you where angry yesterday and I sense it embarassed embarassed
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Martin0(m): 7:11am On Jan 15, 2018
biacan:
My night was not fyn because you where angry yesterday and I sense it embarassed embarassed

So I made u not to have a good night? Ha na wa oo!

Well u re right,I was angry with you yesterday, but all is now gone now! Let move on with life! Yesterday is yesterday, and today remain's today!

See biacan e get one thing wey I wan tell u ooo! If u re serious with anything jus like I alway's do then allow it to be serious,nor dey ask me about "em em" again coz u know say I nor dey like am!

If u wanna give me what I want fine,if u nor want then am ok!

Atleast I will get some time to see out to other things!
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 15, 2018
deadrat. leavemy monicker for me, is it your own?
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by AverageAnnie(f): 8:02am On Jan 15, 2018
sekxyqueen:
Nobody is a moniker..
therefore,she mentioned you wink

lol ..funny you babe
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by AverageAnnie(f): 8:03am On Jan 15, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
who are u?

I'm AverageAnnie. .tnx

1 Like

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 15, 2018
AverageAnnie:

I'm AverageAnnie. .tnx
average is not good enough. Can we mate?
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by biacan(f): 8:19am On Jan 15, 2018
Martin0:

So I made u not to have a good night? Ha na wa oo!

Well u re right,I was angry with you yesterday, but all is now gone now! Let move on with life! Yesterday is yesterday, and today remain's today!

See biacan e get one thing wey I wan tell u ooo! If u re serious with anything jus like I alway's do then allow it to be serious,nor dey ask me about "em em" again coz u know say I nor dey like am!

If u wanna give me what I want fine,if u nor want then am ok!

Atleast I will get some time to see out to other things!
But make I talk true I nor see the stuff clearly because e nor clear embarassed embarassed
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 15, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Cococandy

Twaci

Lalasticlala

Berlyn

Dominique and drinklimca..
that Name Cococandy Makes Me Hungry When I See It cry
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 15, 2018
AverageAnnie:
Nobody mentioned me cry
Dont Get Moody. you Hardly Talk Around Here
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 15, 2018
AverageAnnie:

I'm AverageAnnie. .tnx
AvengerAnnie would Have Been Sweet
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by pu7pl3(m): 9:58am On Jan 15, 2018
Hmmmm...sexy moickers lemme think

Umm daeylar... smiley

Thepussyhunter cool

Pu7pl3 cool

Yea yea and Shinalaura smiley

Kaycee7 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Daeylar(f): 10:06am On Jan 15, 2018
pu7pl3:
Hmmmm...sexy moickers lemme think
cheesy kiss
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by pu7pl3(m): 10:13am On Jan 15, 2018
Daeylar:

cheesy kiss

Goodmorning sexy
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by AceDomino(m): 10:31am On Jan 15, 2018
Drinkmorewater
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Daeylar(f): 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
pu7pl3:

Goodmorning sexy
Good afternoon dear grin
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by sirgalahad26(m): 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nltaliban:
lol. Nltaliban is cool nah
cool? u put ice block inside? dis post is nothing but celebrating my 200th post on NL!
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Kaycee7(m): 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
Pu7pl3 (I'm not even sure of the correct pronunciation)
Daeylar ( I get the feeling this is an actual name)
Firestar

1 Like

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Nltaliban(m): 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
sirgalahad26:

cool? u put ice block inside?
dis post is nothing but celebrating my 200th post on NL!

lol

how do i know how many comments ive made?

2 Likes

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by sirgalahad26(m): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nltaliban:

lol
how do i know how many comments ive made?
wow! what a coincidence!
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Daeylar(f): 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
Kaycee7:

Lol,
His moniker is purple, just that he made it fancy grin

It's a name,
Thanks kiss :

1 Like

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by SIaye: 4:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
iamJ:
i like real people, people that say their mind without care about what people think

biacan for me, she abi na he self, i dont knw which but she doesnt care abt what people think cool

toast to u for being u
[img]https://media./images/9b67b99ce437e54653a90a4c16f678e9/tenor.gif[/img]

You seem to be on NL more often than not these days! Wait! Lemme guess, your sugar mummy kashybaby dumped you right? Dayum. Shi must be hard

2 Likes

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by 500NLaccounts(f): 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
Present cheesy
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by pu7pl3(m): 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
Kaycee7:
Firestar

Thanks bro...its the colour oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day / Sex Is Overrated - Writing From Experience. (Pictures) / I Need Better Knacking In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.