Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Help I Always See My Self Getting Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Always See My Self Getting Married (3387 Views)

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / Two Nairalanders Are Getting Married Next Weekend / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by pocohantas(f): 5:13am On Jan 15, 2018
Ijelababy:

Tnk I feel crying

You feel like crying for what? Are you cutting onions?

From your response, It's obvious why you're having such 'dreams'. Your thoughts have been fixated on marriage, which isn't bad if you're developing yourself while at it. Now what efforts have you done physically to make yourself ready and desirable for this marriage?

Do you have a job to support your man?
Are you of good behaviour?
Do you mingle with the right people?
Are you desirable [on sight]?
Are you in a relationship?
Is he someone you can spend a lifetime with?
Is he willing to take same step with you?
If yes, why hasn't he? If No, why?
How can you both join hands to fix this? Etc...

Ask yourself some questions before blaming village people. Once it's marriage issue, ladies lose their senses, become paranoid and an easy prey for some 'pastors'. After marriage, they continue. Be careful how you put yourself under unnecessary pressure.

2 Likes

Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 15, 2018
pocohantas:

From your response, It's obvious why you're having such 'dreams'. Your thoughts have been fixated on marriage, which isn't bad if you're developing yourself while at it. Now what efforts have you done physically to make yourself ready and desirable for this marriage?

Ask yourself some questions before blaming village people. Once it's marriage issue, you ladies lose your senses, become paranoid and an easy prey for some 'pastors'. After marriage, you still continue. Be careful how you put yourself under unnecessary pressure.

And why should she be under any form of pressure?
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 15, 2018
Cc : donnaD, abeg come see this thread o !
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Jimbadly: 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nobodys:
you have been thinking too much about marriage lately..... try to relax, it will come in due time.

Babe, you don begin grow yansh o. shocked

Is it what I'm thinking? Chai!
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by charlito94(m): 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
Ijelababy:
Since d begging of dis month,any time I sleep I always see my self getting married in d dream,in as much I want 2 get married nt in d dream nw,are my OK? Do I need 2 see a pastor ? Am confused. No insult pls

my name is pastor ..... meet me n all ur marital issues solved my sis
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Ijelababy(f): 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
[quote author=pocohantas post=64206675]

Ask yourself some questions before blaming village people. Once it's marriage issue, ladies lose their senses, become paranoid and an easy prey for some 'pastors'. After marriage, they continue. Be careful how you put yourself under unnecessary pressure. [/quote

Yes I pass all d above mentioned
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by pocohantas(f): 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
Ijelababy:
Yes I pass all d above mentioned

Just be careful dear.
You can pray yourself or speak to a spiritual leader you trust.
That said, it'll happen soonest babe kiss
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
pocohantas:

Just be careful dear.
Poco. How u dey?
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by pocohantas(f): 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
chisco82:

Poco. How u dey?

Hmmmm. I have no words for you angry
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
pocohantas:

Hmmmm. I have no words for you angry
How, why, what i do?
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
@Ijelababy

Visit Dr. Chris Okafor's Church ( Liberation Ministries )

No need to contact me privately, meet and speak with any of the senior pastor's in the church
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Ijelababy(f): 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
pocohantas:

Just be careful dear.
That said, it'll happen soonest babe kiss

Tnk dear
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by BluntBoy(m): 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
Ijelababy:
Since d begging of dis month,any time I sleep I always see my self getting married in d dream,in as much I want 2 get married nt in d dream nw,are my OK? Do I need 2 see a pastor ? Am confused. No insult pls

You don't need to see any pastor.

The dreams are you merely fulfilling your wishes to get married. But, don't rush it.

How do the dreams always play out? Do the weddings occur in the same place or in different places and have you ever pictured the face(s) of the person(s) you always get married to?
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
Is there a handsome, hot, well endowed pocket and down there new employee in your organisation. I mean do you have a hot guy are crushing on and new to to your environment grin
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Alariiwo: 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
I think it's a form of warning.. It's either your suitor is close by or you've missed him already

Dreams can be funny attimes but they pass delicate messages.

My advice for you..
1) Always act friendly to any guy that shows interest in you.

2) Be prayerful so village people won't have the last laugh on your case.

I pray you don't get auctioned online.. Amen
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by donnaD(f): 9:43am On Jan 16, 2018
Ijelababy:
My sis let nobody deceive u,u have a spiritual husband.and to get married physical will be hard for u oo or may be giving u problems pls u just don't need a man of God u need a very gud man of God or u go to the mountain at osun state pray yourself out.
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by donnaD(f): 9:46am On Jan 16, 2018
bluetrails7:
Another serious thread that requires my attention

See a deliverance minister urgently, it means the reverse. You are married to spiritual altars, the effect is you will never get married or be successful in real life. When you almost get proposed to, the marriage will break. It needs a strong deliverance minister/prophet.

But as for the interpretation,you have been married to the idols of your parents and need to be detached from it. I've seen this problem more than 50 self. If you need help, pm me...i'll be glad to be of free assistance

As of now, your marriage, your work self, your finance is tied to spiritual altars....The Lord is revealing it, so it can be destroyed now. For proof, check your romantic life, it's either you don't get asked out, or it doesn't last, or you're not pursued at all self...
u nailed it,i just pray she listens and find a black goat when the day is young
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by donnaD(f): 9:50am On Jan 16, 2018
bluetrails7:
As the Lord to break every spiritual marriage between you and any idol/altar

As the Lord that every legal ground that has been used as a tool to give you out in spiritual marriage to be broken and dissolved by the blood of Jesus

Pray and ask the Lord to visit the foundation of your life, water it with the blood of Jesus and purify the foundation of your life. Ask the Lord to bring an end to spiritual wickedness and darkness over your life...

See, if you're married to an altar, you need God's altar to fight for you and break you free, go and serve in your church, preferably any service that will see you serve at the altar, like sweeping, flower decoration...Sow seed ( To your church extravagantly and as you sow, pray this prayer, father as i sow this seed, arise and deliver me from evil spiritual altars my marriage,destiny,future,finances,blessings is tied to )...

I like spiritual wahala well well...God punish devil...contact me...i'm available...to be your brother in this journey

Write all i dished out down and practice it please
Way to go bro,u nailed it on the head y did u summon me ??I was having a quiet tyme with my God
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 16, 2018
donnaD:

u nailed it,i just pray she listens and find a black goat when the day is young

/..
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 16, 2018
donnaD:

Way to go bro,u nailed it on the head y did u summon me ??I was having a quiet tyme with my God

1 Like

Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by donnaD(f): 9:58am On Jan 16, 2018
bluetrails7:

I had to summon you. Cause i knew your experience on this same issue. You're a woman. When the younger ladies are ill-informed, you can shout out the truth. You've done what i summoned you for. God bless you.
she needs serious prayers,osun state mountain will do her Gud,mountain Deborah
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by donnaD(f): 10:00am On Jan 16, 2018
bluetrails7:

It's good we have elders like you. Thanks for confirming all i said. It shall be well with your soul. Many people don't find out until 35-40-45,and before they know time is gone. I'm blessed i have one witness here
Yeah tanks add me up on whatsapp 07056506668 there might be a way i may help her everything in life is not about money,we don't know who we may met tomorrow or Destiny helper
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 16, 2018
donnaD:

If she's from Osun state which my spirit says she's from she can't go to Osun state. The rule is clear. You can't get the best deliverance easily from native land...Secondly, she can't deal with it personally. Just the dream alone i see up, i get over 100 prayer points. It's not a single day's activity. It needs illumination, guidance and then the expected outcome. You know the routine, God reveals more and more as prayers go.

I'm shocked many of the younger generation don't know these things. When them no dey go church

1 Like

Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 16, 2018
donnaD:

Yeah tanks add me up on whatsapp there might be a way i may help her everything in life is not about money,we don't know who we may met tomorrow or Destiny helper

I dont know her oh. Me just felt i should comment. I see these cases weekly in churches around me...I remember a young lady was told her mum was a witch just this November 2017, and stopped the entire four daughters from getting married, she say na lie, meanwhile the elders don dey approach 35,40...

The Pastor says okay, buy bottle water come, prayed over it, said go and pout it in your compound. Omo, na she run back a week later with tears. The mother was killing the suitors of all the daughters, chasing them away thru unnatural means. The chick cry tire, her eyes swell like orange

Will add you on whatsapp next week,when i get a new phone
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Ijelababy(f): 10:16am On Jan 16, 2018
donnaD:

My sis let nobody deceive u,u have a spiritual husband.and to get married physical will be hard for u oo or may be giving u problems pls u just don't need a man of God u need a very gud man of God or u go to the mountain at osun state pray yourself out.
I hv gone 2 see many seer n pastors who told me I dnt hv a spirit husband.
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by EOOJ(m): 10:16am On Jan 16, 2018
niggi4life:
See dream wey u dey dream!! Mscheeeew undecided

For you to have been having that type of dream
frequently simply means you think a lot about marriage

That's why guys and girls are different.

A typical guy day dreams about walking down the road at night and then he sees a bag at one corner, he opens it and he sees Dollars$ filled to the brim, he looks around and luckily no one is around, then he takes d bag home, counts it and Yeparipa, $1million, he suddenly thinks of where to hide it, how to spend it and how to keep it safe from friends and families.

He thinks of how chioma(his long time crush) and he fantasizes again how to straff her badly since he has now arrived.

He then thinks of the type of car to buy, Camry Muscle, Lexus Rx350, Mercedes-Benz...

As he is still lost in his thoughts, he gets a debit alert for d airtime he borrowed from GTBank...

Acct: ******1661
Amt: NGN200.00 DR
Desc: Airtime-Loan Repayment
Avail Bal: NGN9.47

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

hilarious...... grin grin grin guy u try
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by donnaD(f): 10:17am On Jan 16, 2018
bluetrails7:

I dont know her oh. Me just felt i should comment. I see these cases weekly in churches around me...I remember a young lady was told her mum was a witch just this November 2017, and stopped the entire four daughters from getting married, she say na lie, meanwhile the elders don dey approach 35,40...

The Pastor says okay, buy bottle water come, prayed over it, said go and pout it in your compound. Omo, na she run back a week later with tears. The mother was killing the suitors of all the daughters, chasing them away thru unnatural means. The chick cry tire, her eyes swell like orange

Will add you on whatsapp next week,when i get a new phone
hmmm now i think I know the person behind this moniker lol ok
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 16, 2018
donnaD:

hmmm now i think I know the person behind this moniker lol ok

Na your brother o.. The champion

1 Like

Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 16, 2018
Op, you need to go for deliverance in a very good Bible believing church, or else God forbid na late marriage staring at you in the face.

It means u have a spiritual husband. You need to break the convenant between u and the spiritual husband, so he won't affect your getting married in real life.

You need deliverance, thats the bottom line.
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Ijelababy(f): 10:33am On Jan 16, 2018
Alariiwo:
I think it's a form of warning.. It's either your suitor is close by or you've missed him already

Dreams can be funny attimes but they pass delicate messages.

My advice for you..
1) Always act friendly to any guy that shows interest in you.

2) Be prayerful so village people won't have the last laugh on your case.

I pray you don't get auctioned online.. Amen

Amen. Tnk dear
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Ijelababy(f): 10:37am On Jan 16, 2018
donnaD:

Am in abuja.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? / When Your Boyfriend's Mother Ask For Your Picture / Nigerian Mom Gets Emotional As She Hugs Her Son As He Joined The US Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.