Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman (33929 Views)

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men / Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by abatajjvii: 11:41am On Jan 15, 2018
he dey pain her. go pay your tithe
Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by rawtouch: 11:41am On Jan 15, 2018
shocked chaiii..
Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by bibiking7(m): 11:42am On Jan 15, 2018

Have you ever been to Lagos? Have you been with a man from my city?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by SheIsElle(f): 11:42am On Jan 15, 2018
And tomorrow he will be praying for a happy marriage. He will never know peace or true happiness in his new home.
Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 15, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

What do you have to say to women whom after been sponsored through school by fiancee, they dump him for another man ?

Tell em bro.
But dis guy no try o..

1 Like

Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by Nelly21: 11:43am On Jan 15, 2018
Someone just got unjustly played and people are hailing the guy, there is really nothing this my eye won't see. Before you hail the guy just place yourself in the girl's shoes, will you be happy if a girl did this to you after some years of dating

1 Like

Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by Yamprince(m): 11:45am On Jan 15, 2018
drestoneokuta:

I will say it is foolishness on the man's part. The fact that you spent money on a lady doesn't automatically make her yours!. In short every money you have spent on a woman other than your wife (family) to gain lustful pleasure is a WASTE! The money only count when you are married!

In that case the lady was equally being foolish as they were not married!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by bullabong(m): 11:45am On Jan 15, 2018
Olalan:
If true, so sad she was the side chick thinking she was the woman of his heart. Some men can be so deceitful and wicked
Bros dont be quick to judge till u hear his part. He may have caught her cheating but refrained from confronting her and decided to wait for a last laugh. Could be.

1 Like

Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by Heavance(m): 11:46am On Jan 15, 2018
Guys still sponsor some after the many lessons learnt?

LifeofAirforce:

What do you have to say to women whom after been sponsored through school by fiancee, they dump him for another man ?

Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by adedayourt(m): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2018
Chikita66:
She should just move on, God saved her from marrying a fool.

what a consolatory statement this is grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by Kingdolo(m): 11:48am On Jan 15, 2018
Its a free world, He can do whatever pleases him.
Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by LifeofAirforce(m): 11:48am On Jan 15, 2018
Heavance:
Guys still sponsor some after the many lessons learnt?

Some people still dey do am o smiley
Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by iamsammie(m): 11:48am On Jan 15, 2018
A friend of mine was in a situation like this last year. He was dating this girl but traveled to another state, got another job and fell in love with another girl.

Called his old girl to try to move on that he won't be coming back anytime soon but didn't want to be specific about him falling in love with another girl.

His old girl told him she wasn't leaving him and was ready to wait for him.

Guy just went ahead and married the new girl without telling the old one

So maybe this girl was finding it hard to let the guy go so he just went ahead and married a new girl
Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by Analee(f): 11:49am On Jan 15, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

dat u sponsored a lady doesnt mean she wil marry u,u were simply payn 4 all d punna uve bin choppn 4 4/5yrs while she was stil n school
Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by COURVOISier(m): 11:52am On Jan 15, 2018
Abeg face the man and leave innocent unborn generations.
Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by LifeofAirforce(m): 11:53am On Jan 15, 2018
Analee:
dat u sponsored a lady doesnt mean she wil marry u,u were simply payn 4 all d punna uve bin choppn 4 4/5yrs while she was stil n school

That you've proposed to a lady doesn't mean you will marry her.
Someone you feel you truly deserve might just come at the last minute .

3 Likes

Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 15, 2018
HungerBAD:
Lol.

Leonard Daunsi the bad guy.

Urban Dictionary:

A Yoruba demon is typically a young man of Yoruba( the Yoruba is a tribe predominantly found in the South West Nigeria)descent who has the uncanny gift to effortlessly make ladies fall in love with him.

He has side chicks and he is a cocktail of sweet and bitter.

You just met a demon and even the dictionary recognises them.

Google it.

Abeg draw back from that ur opata story. grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by tiredoflife(m): 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
drestoneokuta:

I will say it is foolishness on the man's part. The fact that you spent money on a lady doesn't automatically make her yours!. In short every money you have spent on a woman other than your wife (family) to gain lustful pleasure is a WASTE! The money only count when you are married!

So did applies to women too
Every money spent doesn't mean he must marry u
Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by obowunmi(m): 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
drestoneokuta:
Christ!!! I don't know why men ignore spiritual laws (one of which is popularly called karma). You built your marriage on deceit and betrayal what fruit are u expecting? Happy marriage? Hell no, you will reap desolation and sorrow. You have sown wind be prepared to reap whirlwind.

To all you ladies please and please the most important thing u need to search for in a man is not the fear of God but the love of God. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom while the love of God encompasses all.

Take him to babalawo and destroy his life. Wicked boys.
Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by 7footre(m): 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
Team men are scum, over to you guys.... embarassed embarassed
Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by Macgreat(m): 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
donstan18:

Wtf is Yoruba demon?

A foolish man fvcked up and you are tushing the name.

LoL , how did he mess up. Is marrying by force?
Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by rosalieene(f): 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
every guy can't be like 2face and Psquare who settled for the ladies who stood by them when they were nothing.

Ladies shine your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by bjboss(m): 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
Letenwam:

@ebunoluwaadebogun , you haven't gotten a husband o. @Leonard_daunsi , the money we contributed together in july to get a car for taxify, i am awaiting my refund.

ur unborn generations will suffer for this u av done

those lines just got me laughing since... Sounds like a typical Yoruba movies love wahala..
Lol
Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by cooldude62(m): 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
One thing about him though, he likes ugly girls.
Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by Nixiepie(f): 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
Those scums ain't loyal shocked
Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by einsteine(m): 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
drestoneokuta:
Christ!!! I don't know why men ignore spiritual laws (one of which is popularly called karma). You built your marriage on deceit and betrayal what fruit are u expecting? Happy marriage? Hell no, you will reap desolation and sorrow. You have sown wind be prepared to reap whirlwind.

To all you ladies please and please the most important thing u need to search for in a man is not the fear of God but the love of God. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom while the love of God encompasses all.

There is no such thing as Karma, bro. If you want to avenge a wrong, go ahead. If you wait for Karma, you would grow grey hair.
Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by SIRTee15: 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
Letenwam:
An aggrieved lady, Adeola Marcus, took to Instagram to call out her fiance, Daunsi, for reportedly marrying another lady while their introduction was scheduled to hold next month. 

Adeola, who told her fiance's new bride, Ebunoluwa Adebogun, that she married the wrong man in her in her Instagram post, wrote; 

@ebunoluwaadebogun , you haven't gotten a husband o. This gold digger you call a husband proposed to you since december 2016, still went ahead for a court wedding with you in October,2017 and he's still in a relationship with me till date,this stupid idiot was still planning to see my family in february so we can go ahead with our wedding plans. @Leonard_daunsi , the money we contributed together in july to get a car for taxify, i am awaiting my refund. All thanks to a faithful God that made me know about this ur unbelievable acts yesterday morning the 14th January 2018.

tanks to all the 4 wasted years of being with you. God wil pay u back in ur own coin and to let you know that i am aware of your upcoming white wedding.ur unborn generations will suffer for this u av done, God will make u suffer in multiple folds for the pains u av put m through in the past 24 hours.

http://lailasnews.com/lady-calls-fiance-marrying-another/

This story get as he be....
U said ur introduction is scheduled for next month.....
Now introduction is btw the 2 families and not just the couples.....
Do you know his family at all....
Has he introduced u to his parents n siblings....
Have u ever met any one of them.....
Or is he planning to come for the introduction all alone....
Have u ever discussed the introduction plans with his mum at all.....
Did u ever tell his mum that yourself n dahunsi introduction is next month n she said yes...
Has ur own parents ever discussed this introduction plan with him and enquire about his family.....
Yoruba guys can be wicked but not their mothers....
If u are not a priority in their son's life, she will be frank with u outright n tell u.....
Dahunsi may deceive u but not ur parents, at best he will be dodgy n smart parents will know whatsup....
If u've dated to the extent of planning introduction, then the lady's response to the above questions leaves much to be desired....
Except she's just busy building castle in the air which will inevitably came crashing....

1 Like

Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
I wish I could turn into a Yoruba demon as a retaliation to something similar a wicked lady put me through!

1 Like

Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by orumba(m): 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
THE afonja retaliated. Pay back time. She might have been caught opening legs
Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by agrovick(m): 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
WTF shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman by tunjidayo: 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
u were aware she proposed to another lady,did court wedding wit her,he likewise promise to marry u too and u ave schedule ur intro till feb dis year and all those he did for dat lady happened last year,ur mumu nah grade 1.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reason Why Some Men Prefer Ashawo To Homely Babes / Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! / My Bridal Shower #rnb2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.