Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:59 AM

Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? (5257 Views)

Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her / Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by shumuel(m): 8:20pm On Jan 17, 2018
lefulefu:
well if the sex dolls happen to arrive here e go humble those group of women cheesy.

Lol grin soon, just soon

1 Like

Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
Lalas247:
No you can’t cheat with an inanimate object undecided common sense

so will you allow your husband to do it?
Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
shumuel:

There is no male version yet, and am not going to use my own money to buy her one.
There is, but not out for Sale, but have u forgotten dîldos n cucumber.
Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
shumuel:
Would you consider it cheating, if your husband sleeps with a sexdoll without informing you ?

Yes, it is cheating. Before I explain why, let's look at the meaning of cheating.

Cheating in terms of sexual relationship means:
"Having or engaging in sexual intercourse or sexual relationship with another person or thing (which includes animate or inanimate) which isn't your spouse.

I know having sex with a sex doll (which is actually inanimate) can be term as masturbation and can be termed as not cheating. But what is masturbation if I may ask?

masturbation is simply deriving sexual pleasure by stroking, teasing or rubbing your genitals.

In a lay man language, masturbation is simply having sex with yourself which is way against GOD'S plan for sex and is wrong.

GOD'S plan for sex is that sex should be done by a male and a female (not multiple partners) within the confines of marriage and not by;
1.) Male and female outside the confines of marriage.
2.) Males and females (multiple sex partners).
3.) Male and male.
4.) Female and female.
5.) Male and animals or female and animals.
6.) Male with himself or female with herself (which is masturbation).

So in essence masturbation is cheating since it has to do with you having sex with yourself or a sex gadget or a sex doll.

And beside most people masturbate while fanatasing about their crush or someone they have sexual fantasy about (assuming they are having sex with that person) which then draws out another definition of masturbation which is "having sex with someone psychologically and mentally"
which then makes it even more of cheating because you are assuming having sex with someone that is not your spouse. Let assume you are fanatasing about your spouse, the mere fact that you are having sex with yourself aside your spouse by deriving sexual pleasure by stroking, teasing or rubbing your genitals makes it cheating.

So in summary having sex with a sex doll is cheating despite the fact that it is inanimate or maybe termed masturbation.
Beside masturbation is cheating which makes it cheating.
Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
Lalas247:
No you can’t cheat with an inanimate object undecided common sense

Yes you can, sweatie. Before I explain why, let's look at the meaning of cheating.

"Having or engaging in sexual intercourse or sexual relationship with another person or thing (which includes animate or inanimate) which isn't your spouse.

I know having sex with a sex doll (which is actually inanimate) can be term as masturbation and can be termed as not cheating. But what is masturbation if I may ask?

masturbation is simply deriving sexual pleasure by stroking, teasing or rubbing your genitals.

In a lay man language, masturbation is simply having sex with yourself which is way against GOD'S plan for sex and is wrong.

GOD'S plan for sex is that sex should be done by a male and a female (not multiple partners) within the confines of marriage and not by;
3.) Male and male.
4.) Female and female.

So in essence masturbation is cheating since it has to do with you having sex with yourself or a sex gadget or a sex doll.

And beside most people masturbate while fanatasing about their crush or someone they have sexual fantasy about (assuming they are having sex with that person) which then draws out another definition of masturbation which is "having sex with someone psychologically and mentally"
which then makes it even more of cheating because you are assuming having sex with someone that is not your spouse. Let assume you are fanatasing about your spouse, the mere fact that you are having sex with yourself aside your spouse by deriving sexual pleasure by stroking, teasing or rubbing your genitals makes it cheating.

So in summary having sex with a sex doll is cheating despite the fact that it is inanimate or maybe termed masturbation.
Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
Is there something bugging you about Nairaland that you will like to say if given the platform. If yes, worry no more because that platform is now a reality.
Go to the Nairaland Public Complaint, Suggestion, Say And Opinion Thread and voice out your complaint, say, opinion, thoughts and suggestions about Nairaland through the below link

https://www.nairaland.com/4112717/nairaland-public-complaint-suggestion-say#61374210

THANK YOU.

#XAVIER.

#I'M_A_GOD.
Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by Daniel2289(m): 12:06am On Jan 18, 2018
amydulsia:
Abeg do de get wet like real women too? Otherwise Hws d man going to feel wht he's doing?
Who knows?. Even if it's wet. U can't compare a doll Pussy to DAT of human. There is a BIG difference.
Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by shumuel(m): 2:40am On Jan 18, 2018
preciousuweh:

Yes, it is cheating. Before I explain why, let's look at the meaning of cheating.

3.) Male and male.
4.) Female and female.

Hahan ! What is it, someone can not ask a simple question ? grin grin grin

lefulefu , lalas247 are you seeing this grin ?

Anyways, nice and well explained ''Detailed'' tongue

2 Likes

Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 18, 2018
shumuel:

LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by shumuel(m): 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
preciousuweh:

LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

kikiki Lol grin you most had studied Law
Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by Lalas247(f): 8:39am On Jan 19, 2018
shumuel:

lol I have seen and unseen cheesy the poster has weakened me big time grin
Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by shumuel(m): 9:36am On Jan 19, 2018
Lalas247:
lol I have seen and unseen cheesy the poster has weakened me big time grin

Lol grin don't mind him, he most be practising Law
Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by Lalas247(f): 10:07am On Jan 19, 2018
shumuel:

Lol grin don't mind him, he most be practising Law

Lol I swear cheesy
Good morning wink
Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by shumuel(m): 11:08am On Jan 19, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol I swear cheesy Good morning wink

kikiki Lo grin
Good morning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘How Can You Take Me Home And Sleep Off’ – Lady Rants Online As Nigerians React / Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. / No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.