Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:51 PM

We Delt With Him Blue Black For Beating His Pregnant Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Delt With Him Blue Black For Beating His Pregnant Wife (1799 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Delt With Him Blue Black For Beating His Pregnant Wife by Davedgr8(m): 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
This evening my friend who happens to be a civil defense officer called me that one bastard a wife beater beats his younger sister who came crying to the family house. A newly wedded couple oh, that got married 6 months ago.

My guy was mad. He called one of his colleague at work nd the three of us drove to the bastards house. On sighting us, fear was all over him as if he knew our mission. We dragged him to the car nd zoomed off to the family house where we gave him d beating of his life. If not for my friends mum nd the siblings that were begging but we made sure he couldn't walk well nd also broke his teeth.

The guy isn't scared sef. He married into a family where they have a Brig. general, a SAN, senior officer in the custom nd his wife's immediate bro a civil defense officer but stl has d guts to beat a pregnant woman(his wife).

Guys, is the lesson we thought him justifiable? cos some pple here were saying we went overboard, i'm seriously surprise pple can say sucha a thing .
Re: We Delt With Him Blue Black For Beating His Pregnant Wife by Bibi294(f): 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
Davedgr8:
This evening my friend who happens to be a civil defense officer called me that one bastard a wife beater beats his younger sister who came crying to the family house. A newly wedded couple oh, that got married 6 months ago.

My guy was mad. He called one of his colleague at work nd the three of us drove to the bastards house. On sighting us, fear was all over him as if he knew our mission. We dragged him to the car nd zoomed off to the family house where we gave him d beating of his life. If not for my friends mum nd the siblings that were begging but we made sure he couldn't walk well nd also broke his teeth.

The guy isn't scared sef. He married into a family where they have a Brig. general, a SAN, senior officer in the custom nd his wife's immediate bro a civil defense officer but stl has d guts to beat a pregnant woman(his wife).

Guys, is the lesson we thought him justifiable? cos some pple here were saying we went overboard, i'm seriously surprise pple can say sucha a thing .
Dear OP, what is your.own? Your friend's younger sister ni o not yours... From your story, it's not as if you're a civil defender o...
Moreso, the way you've been using bastard upandan, shey after the beating, the pregnant woman will not go back to his house sha?

Just wondering if the guys elder brother is a soldier too... Civil defence versus soldier!

6 Likes

Re: We Delt With Him Blue Black For Beating His Pregnant Wife by afonja112: 11:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ahh, no pictures so i dont believe it ever happened! If I be the man, when I reach house, all that beating - I will collect am from the pregnant babe x 10.
Re: We Delt With Him Blue Black For Beating His Pregnant Wife by richythePH(f): 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
hmmmm i dont even know what to say embarassed

two thing's for sure though and they are:
"i detest men who hit women"
and
"i dislike people who misuse their authority"

anyways i beliue y'all did the right thing giving the preek a dose of his own medcine but i also believe it stopped being the right thing when (according to you) y'all took it to the extreme by breaking his teeth and beating him to a pulp that he almost couldnt even walk again

2 Likes

Re: We Delt With Him Blue Black For Beating His Pregnant Wife by donstan18: 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
Re: We Delt With Him Blue Black For Beating His Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
Davedgr8:

I feel you guys jare, nice one women beater need to be beaten.

One sex doll for you

2 Likes

Re: We Delt With Him Blue Black For Beating His Pregnant Wife by Davedgr8(m): 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
Bibi294:

Dear OP, what is your.own? Your friend's younger sister ni o not yours... From your story, it's not as if you're a civil defender o...
Moreso, the way you've been using bastard upandan, shey after the beating, the pregnant woman will not go back to his house sha?

Just wondering if the guys elder brother is a soldier too... Civil defence versus soldier!
My friend's shiit is also ma shiit.. Moreover, she's also like a sister to me.

Lol.. Which yeye soldier wen we have brigadier general in the Nigeria army plus a Senior advocate of Nigeria(SAN) in deir family.
Re: We Delt With Him Blue Black For Beating His Pregnant Wife by Davedgr8(m): 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
afonja112:
Ahh, no pictures so i dont believe it ever happened! If I be the man, when I reach house, all that beating - I will collect am from the pregnant babe x 10.
It happened a yle ago nd i'm nt sure if any of d viewers were bold enough to take shot
Re: We Delt With Him Blue Black For Beating His Pregnant Wife by Alonso91(m): 11:25pm On Jan 17, 2018
And when he send her packing,I hope yu find her anoda husband ..

AMEBO

1 Like

Re: We Delt With Him Blue Black For Beating His Pregnant Wife by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
Davedgr8:

If only I knew you you deserve a crate of heineken.Thumbs up you did the right thing.

1 Like

Re: We Delt With Him Blue Black For Beating His Pregnant Wife by Mariangeles(f): 11:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
The whole matter is now more complicated than ever...
Re: We Delt With Him Blue Black For Beating His Pregnant Wife by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
Davedgr8:
My friend's shiit is also ma shiit.. Moreover, she's also like a sister to me.

Lol.. Which yeye soldier wen we have brigadier general in the Nigeria army plus a Senior advocate of Nigeria(SAN) in deir family.
Please don't be angry it is nothing personal,but kisses to you muah,muah,muah :*:*:*.
Re: We Delt With Him Blue Black For Beating His Pregnant Wife by afonja112: 11:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
Let me get serious, as far as I am concerned, it is not justifiable for any man to beat his wife. If a man beats my sister and I get him, it wont be funny.
Rather than beat the woman, if you cannot bear the woman again, end the marriage and go buy yourself a sex doll or pretty much anything you like - but beating - NO.
Re: We Delt With Him Blue Black For Beating His Pregnant Wife by afonja112: 11:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
Even if you have brigadier general and san for your family, that does not make you or anyone above the law. If you deal with someone that knows the law (and has some backup) and you try this beating sh*i*t, you will get your ass handed over to you.

Inasmuch as I don't support wife beating, I believe it is quite wrong to go to another man's house, kidnap him (in the name of defending the wife), bundle him to an unknown situation, violate his human rights by assaulting him mercilessly (remove his teeth and whatever), and come over here to brag like this (savagery).

1 Like

Re: We Delt With Him Blue Black For Beating His Pregnant Wife by afonja112: 11:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
pcguru1:

I feel you guys jare, nice one women beater need to be beaten.

One sex doll for you
Hoi, my friend from before before (you do remember one programming troll that use to stress the living daylight out of seun osewa right? your database search should only return one match)
Re: We Delt With Him Blue Black For Beating His Pregnant Wife by Jman06(m): 11:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
Op, you guys did well. Thumbs up!
All wife beaters deserve such treatment. I warned all my inlaws about the dangers of laying their fingers on my lovely sisters.
I will so deal with any of them that tries such rubbish.

1 Like

Re: We Delt With Him Blue Black For Beating His Pregnant Wife by correctguy101(m): 11:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
afonja112:
Let me get serious, as far as I am concerned, it is not justifiable for any man to beat his wife. If a man beats my sister and I get him, it wont be funny.
Rather than beat the woman, if you cannot bear the woman again, end the marriage and go buy yourself a sex doll or pretty much anything you like - but beating - NO.

I'm very guilty of beating a guy that beats my sister. But in my case, they weren't even lovers. Just one crazy admirer that thought he could beat love into my sisters heart lols...

I and my other friends really dealt with the guy sha... Before any man marries my sister, I'll put a caveat o...

No beating o, cos I've never beaten anybody's own sister, so don't ever touch mine else we will become damn fine enemies...

3 Likes

Re: We Delt With Him Blue Black For Beating His Pregnant Wife by AntiWailer: 11:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
Welldone
Re: We Delt With Him Blue Black For Beating His Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
afonja112:

Hoi, my friend from before before (you do remember one programming troll that use to stress the living daylight out of seun osewa right? your database search should only return one match)

DR Tony ?
Re: We Delt With Him Blue Black For Beating His Pregnant Wife by ashjay001(m): 11:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
afonja112:

Dem neva born u!angry

Even olunloyo, wey get mouth pass u, don sober, after several jail termstongue
Re: We Delt With Him Blue Black For Beating His Pregnant Wife by ashjay001(m): 11:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
afonja112:
Even if you have brigadier general and san for your family, that does not make you or anyone above the law. If you deal with someone that knows the law (and has some backup) and you try this beating sh*i*t, you will get your ass handed over to you.

Inasmuch as I don't support wife beating, I believe it is quite wrong to go to another man's house, kidnap him (in the name of defending the wife), bundle him to an unknown situation, violate his human rights by assaulting him mercilessly (remove his teeth and whatever), and come over here to brag like this (savagery).

What law e wan know SAN+B.General+Nigeria= Overchancinggrin

1 Like

Re: We Delt With Him Blue Black For Beating His Pregnant Wife by ipodstinks: 12:27am On Jan 18, 2018
Na wa for you o.
Re: We Delt With Him Blue Black For Beating His Pregnant Wife by oodua1stson: 1:06am On Jan 18, 2018
Davedgr8:

and if he does while you're delivering your jungle justice you all will end up in jail

You claim your stupid family has lawyer and ish but common sense did not tell you not to break the law by abducting a man then beat him.

You all belong to jail. Including the sick fxck who heat his wife
Re: We Delt With Him Blue Black For Beating His Pregnant Wife by oodua1stson: 1:09am On Jan 18, 2018
Anyway sha, if you had done that to me I would end each and every one of you.

I'll never rest until I see you all deep under the ground
Re: We Delt With Him Blue Black For Beating His Pregnant Wife by afonja112: 1:28am On Jan 18, 2018
oodua1stson:
Anyway sha, if you had done that to me I would end each and every one of you.

I'll never rest until I see you all deep under the ground

Hian, this one wicked pass me o. And me i bin think say I even wicked ni sha.
Re: We Delt With Him Blue Black For Beating His Pregnant Wife by oodua1stson: 1:45am On Jan 18, 2018
afonja112:

Hian, this one wicked pass me o. And me i bin think say I even wicked ni sha.
the man is obviously an idiot and you can say he probably deserve it for hitting a woman, more so a pregnant woman.

But then who made them the judge and jury? Anyone who wants to play tough should know there are tougher, crazier murdafuckers out there
Re: We Delt With Him Blue Black For Beating His Pregnant Wife by Davedgr8(m): 8:35am On Jan 18, 2018
oodua1stson:
and if he does while you're delivering your jungle justice you all will end up in jail

You claim your stupid family has lawyer and ish but common sense did not tell you not to break the law by abducting a man then beat him.

You all belong to jail. Including the sick fxck who heat his wife
@bolded.. Mehn, u seriously need a chill pill bro. You obviously didn't see her face dts y u're saying dis trash. What nonsense law re u talking about.. Presently, he is in d cell..
Re: We Delt With Him Blue Black For Beating His Pregnant Wife by BluntBoy(m): 8:59am On Jan 18, 2018
Davedgr8:

In trying to do the right thing, you ended up being worse than the wife beater.

Should it ever go to court, the man may come away on a one count charge.

But you, your charges will include kidnapping and assault and even attempted murder. And what if while beating him, he dies. That is murder.

My point is, never take the law into your hands. Taking the law into your hands will make you guilty, no matter how good your intentions could be.

Next time, report domestic violence, instead of joining hands to commit violence too.

In conclusion, you are no better than the man. You are a violent person. You, your friend, and the husband and his wife need counselling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Delt With Him Blue Black For Beating His Pregnant Wife by BluntBoy(m): 9:08am On Jan 18, 2018
Davedgr8:
@bolded.. Mehn, u seriously need a chill pill bro. You obviously didn't see her face dts y u're saying dis trash. What nonsense law re u talking about.. Presently, he is in d cell..

Your story don dey get k-leg cheesy

He is in the cell? So, he doesn't have people or what? If he is in the cell, you should be there too. The man deserves justice too. After all, you abducted him and beat him up, even broke his teeth. If that is not violence, I wonder what is. Two wrongs can never make a right.

2 Likes

Re: We Delt With Him Blue Black For Beating His Pregnant Wife by afonja112: 9:32am On Jan 18, 2018
BluntBoy:

In trying to do the right thing, you ended up being worse than the wife beater.

Should it ever go to court, the man may come away on a one count charge.

But you, your charges will include kidnapping and assault and even attempted murder. And what if while beating him, he dies. That is murder.

My point is, never take the law into your hands. Taking the law into your hands will make you guilty, no matter how good your intentions could be.

Next time, report domestic violence, instead of joining hands to commit violence too.

In conclusion, you are no better than the man. You are a violent person. You, your friend, and the husband and his wife need counselling.
This is exactly what I am saying, the wife-beater has commited a crime, but the anti-wife beater squad have committed greater crimes in trying to solve the problem.
There is due process for everything, whether you are a force man, lawyer, brigadier or whatever, remember, there is no one greater than the law of the land.
The thing is, remember that with all the beating e.t.c you are doing, the wife-beating-motherfvcker's wife is being made a ridicule. You think the wife is happy that the father of her unborn child is being treated that way? In cell e.t.c very soon the child will be born and will be labelled all sort of things - and you guys have already broken apart an already shaking home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Delt With Him Blue Black For Beating His Pregnant Wife by BluntBoy(m): 10:03am On Jan 18, 2018
afonja112:

This is exactly what I am saying, the wife-beater has commited a crime, but the anti-wife beater squad have committed greater crimes in trying to solve the problem.
There is due process for everything, whether you are a force man, lawyer, brigadier or whatever, remember, there is no one greater than the law of the land.
The thing is, remember that with all the beating e.t.c you are doing, the wife-beating-motherfvcker's wife is being made a ridicule. You think the wife is happy that the father of her unborn child is being treated that way? In cell e.t.c very soon the child will be born and will be labelled all sort of things - and you guys have already broken apart an already shaking home.

You have said it all. There are better ways to resolve issues like this. I believe that the most elderly people in both families would have been in a better position to handle the matter. Since the OP claims that the wife's family has lawyers, why weren't those lawyers consulted for legal advice? If Buhari breaks the law, we complain. But in reality, the average Nigerian is a lawbreaker. I mean, how can someone go to another man's house and abduct him without any fear or regard for the law?

Breaking up the marriage is bad enough without these ignorant fellows creating bad blood between both families. Supposing the husband has hotheaded brothers or friends, they may start planning a reprisal attack and before you know it, blood may start flowing. Some of the killings we read in the news may not even be cult battles. Yorubas have a saying that we usually know the beginning of a fight but hardly know how it would end.

The man who beat his wife should have been the guilty one but they have turned him into the victim. If the marriage is allowed to continue, it may even be worse than it used to be. Breaking it up will not solve much, because bad blood has been created between the two families. They may start hunting themselves down.
Re: We Delt With Him Blue Black For Beating His Pregnant Wife by Lonestar124: 10:16am On Jan 18, 2018
Nothing justisbly about it

why will a man beat a lady?

As soft and fragile there are sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Men Love Holding Woman Breasts / Confession Time - Your Bad Romance/sex Habit / I Miss You Messages For Girlfriend And Romantic Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.