Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris (36984 Views)

Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:03am On Jan 27, 2019
Jan 27

I set my gaze upon Christ Jesus, the author and perfecter of my faith; the One who healed and made me whole by His stripes. I refuse to be moved or swayed by the physical circumstances all around me, because I am founded upon the rock that is Christ. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:18am On Jan 28, 2019
Jan 28

The Bible says concerning me in Colossians 3:4 that Christ is my life. Hallelujah! That means that my physical body is infused with the very life of Christ. I refuse to accommodate infirmity in me because Christ is my life. Eternal life cannot share the same living quarters with sickness. Praise the Lord!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:21am On Jan 29, 2019
Jan 29

The health of God is in me, the strength of God is in me, and life of God is in me. I testify that this present truth is a reality in my life. The glory life belongs to me. I am not a victim of sickness, nor the manipulations and machinations of the devil.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:32am On Jan 30, 2019
Jan 30

I declare that my body responds to the Word of God and not to sickness! Divinity is at work in me. I refuse sickness and disease. There is a disease destroying energy in my blood that devours bacteria, viruses, germs and all agents of sickness trying to attack my body! My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:16am On Jan 31, 2019
Jan 31

I live in dominion over the negative elements of this world because I proceed from God. My life is hid in Christ, in God; hence, I live in divine health, strength and vitality. I live above sickness and disease in Jesus Name. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:55am On Feb 01, 2019
Feb 1

The life that I have within me is the indestructible and unconquerable life of God that does not know sickness, disease, destruction or death. I do not get sick or infected by any disease, for I have eternal life. Health and strength are mine, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:36am On Feb 02, 2019
Feb 2

The Word of God has gone forth and declared me the healed of God; therefore I profess that divine health is mine and I experience it every day. I am getting stronger and stronger day by day, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:56am On Feb 03, 2019
Feb 3

I was born for the glory of God and my life is glorified by His Word. Sickness, disease, infirmity and failure have no place in me because as He is, so am I in this world. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:25am On Feb 04, 2019
Feb 4

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. The law of the Spirit of life in Christ is at work in me. It is working in my lungs, my heart, my kidneys, my limbs, my brain; in my senses, in my bones, in my muscles and in my blood. I cannot be infirm or feeble, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen! The life and presence of God influences everything around me, creating an atmosphere of health, strength, vitality, vigor and life for me and everyone associated with me, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:42am On Feb 05, 2019
Feb 5

I have the supernatural life of God in me! The resurrection life is at work in my spirit, soul and body! I walk in this newness of life, having put on the new man in Christ, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:13am On Feb 06, 2019
Feb 6

Dear Father, Your Word has become a part of me. It is flowing in my blood stream. It flows to every cell of my body; vitalizing and transforming my body. Your Word is the life of my flesh. Therefore, I am whole from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:22am On Feb 07, 2019
Feb 7

The life and nature of God is at work in me, in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood and in every bone of my body. Thus, I'm an overcomer, victorious and triumphant over sickness, disease and all circumstances of life. Hallelujah.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:44am On Feb 08, 2019
Feb 8

I declare that I am anointed of God, and that anointing removes every burden and destroys every yoke of infirmity in my body and anyone who comes in contact with me. It causes me to live in dominion over sickness and death, in Jesus Name. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 11:24am On Feb 09, 2019
Feb 9

I was born for the glory of God and my life is glorified by His Word. Sickness, disease, infirmity and failure have no place in me because as He is, so am I in this world. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:23am On Feb 10, 2019
Feb 10

My body is kept in perfect peace by the power of God's Word and I experience miracles daily in my body. I live in divine health by the power of God's Word which keeps, protects and sustains me from every form of attack on my system daily. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:24am On Feb 11, 2019
Feb 11

I speak to my body in the Name of Jesus Christ, and I declare that every fiber of my being hears the Word of the Lord and responds to it. My mind, heart, skin and bones, and all organs in my body respond to God’s Word. I am confident that I dwell in perfect health every day.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:27am On Feb 12, 2019
Feb 12

I declare that the Word of God is working in me mightily, and rejuvenating my mortal body. Therefore, no sickness, pain, infirmity, weakness or any other form of disease can be found in my body, in the Name of Jesus. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
Feb 13

There is a different principle of life working in me. The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is working in me; it's working in my blood, muscles, bones and skin; from my head to my toes. This law produces life in everything that concerns me; there is no stagnation in my life, my body, my mind or my spirit, in Jesus Name. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:28am On Feb 14, 2019
Feb 14

I am not trying to get healed because I was healed over two thousand years ago, when Jesus paid the price for my healing. I remain healed today. I am living in divine health 24 hours a day, in Jesus Name. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:01am On Feb 15, 2019
Feb 15

The plans of the adversary regarding my health will always come to nothing and be of none efect because I am born of God. I have overcome all the workings of the enemy. I have peace within my borders and the health in me flows out from me to everyone I come in contact with.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:31am On Feb 16, 2019
Feb 15

The life of God is at work in all that concerns me. The divine life works from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, producing health and vitality in me daily, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
please can you be sending this claims to me on my whatapp everyday? Thanks
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
aanuoluwami14:
please can you be sending this claims to me on my whatapp everyday? Thanks
ok
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:24am On Feb 17, 2019
Feb 16

Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I refuse to fear! I walk by faith and not by sight. I refuse to be moved by any symptoms that may show up in my body. I have the imperishable life of God in me, causing me to walk continually in divine health and strength. Praise God forevermore!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
Feb 17

I refuse to be moved by my feelings for I live by the Word of God. I am a partaker of the divine nature, a member of the Body of Christ. I rule and reign over disease, sickness, infirmity and death, in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:04am On Feb 18, 2019
Feb 18

Christ is my life! Christ makes me whole; Christ makes me sound! Christ in me means divine health! His divine presence makes me indomitable, refreshed, invigorated, and energised
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:23am On Feb 19, 2019
Feb 19

I'm born again, a new creation, a brand new man. I'm superior to satan! I have the life of God in me, I cannot be sick. I am the King's kid, a joint heir with Christ and an overcomer in this life. I reject sickness, disease, infirmity and death in the Name of Jesus. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:23am On Feb 20, 2019
Feb 20

My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. I am anointed to live the life of dominion over sickness; I refuse to accommodate any infirmity in my body. I dwell in safety, soundness of health and wholeness because the life of God is at work in me. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:28am On Feb 22, 2019
Feb 21

I've got the life of God in me; no sickness can fasten itself to my body. That same Spirit that raised the Lord Jesus from the dead dwells in me and He quickens my mortal body. I declare that my body is daily vitalized by God's presence in me, in the Name of Jesus. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:32am On Feb 22, 2019
Feb 22

My body is energized daily by the Holy Spirit who lives in me. He surges through me, destroying every form of germ and bacteria that try to attack my immune system. I'm born again; the life that I now live is incorruptible and indestructible, because the life of God flows in every fiber of my being in the name of Jesus. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:06am On Feb 23, 2019
Feb 23

No weapon formed against me shall prosper; my body is kept by the Word of God. I live everyday in dominion over diseases and I refuse to be subject to any form of sickness or infirmity, in the Name of Jesus. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:36am On Feb 24, 2019
Feb 24

I was born for the glory of God and I declare that my body is the reflection of God's glory and not sickness or disease, in the Name of Jesus. Amen!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (34) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To The RCCG Lady At BBNaija Audition / Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? / Debrah Osagiede Is Dead Spirit And Life Bible Church Founder

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.