Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris (37056 Views)

Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:23am On Dec 27, 2018
Dec 27

I have made the Word of God my source and my foundation. I live in, and by the Word of God, and learn to glorify God with my life. My life is an instrument of His glory and righteousness, and I live triumphantly over sickness, diseases, sin, Satan, darkness, death and the world. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
Dec 28

I’m authorised by Jesus Christ to heal the sick and perform wonders in His Name, to the glory of God the Father. As I preach the Gospel and lay hands on the sick, faith is stirred up in their hearts and they receive divine healing. I declare that God’s Word is producing results in my life and ministry, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:02am On Dec 29, 2018
Dec 29

My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, and cannot cohabit with sickness. No sickness can thrive in my body because of the impact of the divine life on my physical body. Halleluiah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 11:26am On Dec 30, 2018
Dec 30

I have the life and nature of God in me; therefore, I’m an overcomer and more than a conqueror. I live a triumphant and victorious life every day, far above sickness, disease, the devil and the negative system of this world!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 11:03am On Dec 31, 2018
Dec 31

The divine health of God is at work in me. The Word of God rejuvenates my body and strengthens me. Every cell of my blood, every bone of my body and every fiber of my being is energized by the same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead. By the Word, I am made whole; fortified against sickness, disease and infirmity. I am daily preserved by the Word of God.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
Jan 1

I refuse to be moved by what I feel, or what my senses tell me. I refuse to let my feelings dictate the circumstances of my life. Any symptoms I perceive are lying vanities because the life of God is in me and working through me. Therefore, sickness has no place in my body.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:00am On Jan 03, 2019
Jan 2

The Word of God is health to my flesh; therefore, I don't get sick. The seed of God is in my spirit and I boldly declare that I'm vitally renewed everyday. I'm strong, healthy and active, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:47am On Jan 04, 2019
Jan 3

The same Spirit that raised up Jesus from the dead lives in me; it's impossible for me to be brought down by sickness. The healing power of Christ is working in my bones, tissues, tendons, ligaments, and in every cell of my blood. The Holy Ghost vitalizes my body; my body cannot be destroyed, in the Name of Jesus. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2019
Jan 4

I declare that the Holy Spirit is at work in me; therefore, my body is daily renewed! The Holy Ghost lives in me, therefore, I have the dynamic ability to effect changes. I declare that no sickness has the power or ability to destroy my body, in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
Jan 5

I declare that sickness and ill health are far from me. I'm protected from harm and I dwell in health all the days of my life, in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 11:53am On Jan 06, 2019
Jan 6

I dwell continually in health through the working of the mighty power of the Holy Spirit in me. Jesus has made my life beautiful! I'll never walk in sickness or defeat! The victorious and glorious life is mine now and always, in the mighty Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:12am On Jan 07, 2019
Jan 7

I declare in the Name of Jesus that divine health is mine; it is working from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet. I refuse to accommodate any sickness in my body; for greater is He that is in me, than He that is in the world. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
Jan 8

Dear Father, I thank you for sending Jesus to the world, and bringing us the message of faith. Faith is stirred in my heart even now, and I’m strengthened in my spirit, soul and body. I live a life of endless victories, and I walk triumphantly over sickness and death. I am more than a conqueror, and Christ is gloriied in, and revealed through me. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:34am On Jan 09, 2019
Jan 9

My body is not sustained by blood, but by the vitalizing power of the Holy Spirit in me. I declare that the Holy Spirit is at work in me; therefore, my body is daily renewed! I dwell continually in health through the working of His mighty power in me. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:37am On Jan 10, 2019
Jan 10

Today, I walk free of every sickness, disease or infirmity and walk in the light of God's Word. The Word of God is life and health to my body. Its transforming power is changing the circumstances of my life and causing my health to spring forth, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:28am On Jan 11, 2019
Jan 11

I have the life of God in me; it flows in every fiber of my being. No sickness, disease or infirmity can thrive in my body, because the same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead lives in me, and has vitalized my body through and through. I'm whole, sound and excellent! Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2019
Jan 12

My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost; therefore, every organ, tissue and cell in my body complies with the Word of God and functions perfectly, in the Name of Jesus. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:43am On Jan 13, 2019
Jan 13

I willingly open my heart to receive the Word today. As I study the Scriptures, and listen to the Word of God, my spirit is flooded with light and faith is stirred in me to surmount every adversity and live triumphantly in health, soundness of mind and prosperity, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:47am On Jan 14, 2019
Jan 14

I have the life and nature of God in me; therefore, I'm more than a conqueror. I live a triumphant and victorious life every day, far above sickness, disease, death, sin, satan and all negative systems of this world! The Lord has appointed unto me a life of divine health, victory, success and excellence, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:13am On Jan 15, 2019
Jan 15

Divine life has been imparted into my spirit through Jesus Christ. That life in me destroys, paralyzes, and renders ineffective the works of the devil and his attempts on my health, family, finances, and business, in Name of Jesus. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:41am On Jan 16, 2019
Jan 16

Above all things, I prosper in health, even as my soul prospers. My health is dependent on God's Word. I refuse to be sick and I cannot be sick. Sickness cannot stay in my body because my body is the temple of the living God. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:28am On Jan 17, 2019
Jan 17

The Word of God has creative power to transform my life. It brings health and life to my body, and transforms the circumstances of my life. I'll never be sick in my life, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
Jan 18

Dear Father, I thank you for sending Jesus to the world, and bringing us the message of faith. Faith is stirred in my heart even now, and I’m strengthened in my spirit, soul and body. I live a life of endless victories, and I walk triumphantly over sickness and death. I am more than a conqueror, and Christ is gloriied in, and revealed through me. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:08am On Jan 19, 2019
Jan 19

By the stripes of Jesus I was healed; therefore, I'm the healed of God and I remain in divine health because God's Word is influencing my body, revitalizing my frame, making me whole, in Jesus Name. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:22am On Jan 20, 2019
Jan 20

I maintain divine health and victory in Christ Jesus through my faith in God and His Word which I demonstrate daily. My faith has overcome the world and its system. I am a faith child of a faith God and I am neither moved nor perturbed by the things my physical senses perceive, because I live and overcome daily by faith in the Word of God. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
Jan 21

The life and nature of God is at work in me, in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood and in every bone of my body. I’m thus an overcomer, victorious and triumphant over sickness, disease and circumstances. I’m superior to the devil and the negative system of this world. Halleluiah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 11:37am On Jan 22, 2019
Jan 22

The Word of God is my life, and it is medicine to my physical body. It purifies my body system daily and makes me immune to every form of disease and infirmity that is parading this world, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
Jan 23

Oh Lord, I thank You for Your Word that I receive every day, which builds my spirit and transforms me from glory to glory. I live in health, peace and prosperity, and I’m programmed for an extraordinary life of dominion in Christ. I am daily loaded with supernatural benefits ts, for God has given me the advantage in all things, in this life. I’m renewed, refreshed and positioned for the glorious life through the Word and the power of God’s Spirit at work in me today.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:24am On Jan 24, 2019
Jan 24

My life is not sustained by blood, but by the Spirit of God. That same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead dwells in me. He’s in my head! He’s in my hands! He’s in my legs! He’s all over me! It is impossible for my blood to be infected, because that same Spirit causes divine vitalization in my body, refreshing and rejuvenating me daily. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:08am On Jan 25, 2019
Jan 25

My faith is working and producing results in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. The Word of God is working mightily in me, building up my faith and producing in me what it talks about! It’s working in my spirit, in my mind and in my physical body. My mind is sound and my body cannot be weak, in Jesus Name. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:40am On Jan 26, 2019
Jan 26

My body responds to the Word of God and not to sickness. I live in divine health and I will never experience sickness in my life. Divine health and strength are my daily experiences, in the Name of Jesus. Amen!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (34) (Reply)

Lagos Government Suspends Re-Opening Of Churches And Mosques / Can We Pray Together? / Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.