Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris (37051 Views)

Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:52am On Mar 29, 2019
Mar 28

I declare in the Name of Jesus that divine health is mine; it is working from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet. I refuse to accommodate any sickness in my body; for greater is He that is in me, than He that is in the world. Hallelujah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:53am On Mar 29, 2019
Mar 29

I have the miracle I desire, because my faith is working and producing results. I refuse to be sick. Jesus is Lord over my body; therefore, divine health is mine, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:27am On Mar 30, 2019
Mar 30

My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost; therefore, every organ, tissue and cell in my body complies with the Word of God and functions perfectly, in the Name of Jesus. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2019
Mar 31

Sickness has no place in me. The body of Jesus was bruised and broken for me; therefore, I refuse to be broken by any infirmity or disease, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:48am On Apr 01, 2019
Apr 1

My body is not sustained by blood, but by the vitalizing power of the Holy Spirit in me. I declare that the Holy Spirit is at work in me; therefore, my body is daily renewed! I dwell continually in health through the working of His mighty power in me. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:26am On Apr 02, 2019
Apr 2

I declare that every organ, tissue and cell in my body complies with the Word of God. My body is not sustained by blood; therefore, no disease can live in my blood. That same spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwells in me; therefore, my entire being is vitalized, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:15am On Apr 03, 2019
Apr 3

I'm a new creation in Christ Jesus. Old things are passed away and all things are new for me. I'm not of this world; I'm from above. I live my life by God's Word. I'm above sickness; therefore, no infirmity can reside in my body, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:32am On Apr 04, 2019
Apr 4

Healing is God's will for me. Therefore, I declare that healing is mine. Jesus bore my infirmities on His body, securing my healing forever. I reject sickness, infirmity, and all the works of darkness, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:29am On Apr 05, 2019
Apr 5

God wants me well! I refuse to accommodate sickness or anything contrary in my body. The Lord Jesus paid in full for my health and well-being; therefore, I declare that I enjoy a life of perfect health and peace always, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:31am On Apr 06, 2019
Apr 6

Christ lives in me; therefore, no sickness or infirmity can dwell in my members. Jesus bore my infirmities, that I may never bear any infirmity! Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:41am On Apr 07, 2019
Apr 7

I'm the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. I have in my spirit the incorruptible life of God. This new life is in every cell of my blood, every bone of my body, and in every fiber of my being; therefore, no sickness can stay in my body, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:07am On Apr 08, 2019
Apr 8

I'm superior to satan; therefore, he has no power over me! The Greater One lives in me; no sickness can reside in my body. My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost; therefore, it's void of any form of sickness, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:30am On Apr 09, 2019
Apr 9

The Word is growing mightily in me, prevailing and producing health in every part of my body. I refuse to be a victim; I continually live above sickness, disease and infirmity; for as He is, so am I in this world. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:49am On Apr 11, 2019
Apr 10

I dwell in safety and I’m separated from evil. Greater is He that lives in me than he that is in the world; the devil and his cohorts are subject to my authority. No infection or infirmity can fasten itself to my body, for the pulsating life of God runs through every part of my body. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:50am On Apr 11, 2019
Apr 11

My words are backed by divine authority—when I decree a thing, it is established. I declare that I live in divine health. I walk in the full benefits of the salvation that Jesus Christ wrought for me. As I speak words of life, I cause positive changes in my body; my body is functioning perfectly. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:30am On Apr 13, 2019
Apr 12

I declare that Jesus Christ is Lord over my body. Christ lives in me now; therefore, I can’t be afflicted and no pain can stay in my body. I do not get sick; my body is functioning daily in the way God designed it to. I live in divine health always, in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:32am On Apr 13, 2019
Apr 13

My life is directed according to the Word of God and no contrary report can stand. I declare that no weapon formed against me shall prosper, for I am shielded by the Word of God. I have the same quality of life with God; sickness cannot destroy my body. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:01am On Apr 14, 2019
Apr 14

I declare that my body is under obligation to respond to the Word of God at all times; my body is regulated by God’s Word and every part of my body aligns with what God says. I am not one who continually requires healing; I am born of the life-giving Spirit of God; therefore, I am also a life giver. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:50am On Apr 15, 2019
Apr 15

I am free from all disease and infirmity. I am healed; sickness will never again find a place in my body. I have the life of God in me through Christ Jesus. I refuse to let pain thrive in my body! I am strong because God strengthens me through Christ. Glory to God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:37am On Apr 16, 2019
Apr 16

My body is active for Christ. My legs are his legs—He moves through me, they will never be lame. My hands are His hands—He works through me, my hands will never be paralyzed. My eyes are His eyes—He sees through me, these eyes will never be blind. My mind is daily renewed by the Word of God; I am mentally sound—there is no room for depression or any contrary thought. There’s no room for infirmity or weakness in my life, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:56am On Apr 17, 2019
Apr 17

My faith is alive and producing results; it grows stronger as I yield to the Word, thus making me unshakeable at all times. I am not moved by signs or symptoms because my focus is on the true source of life, divine health and sustenance, which is the Word of God. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:29am On Apr 18, 2019
Apr 18

The Word of God is active and effective in my life. It produces results in my health and in everything that concerns me. It produces in me what it talks about: supernatural health, rejuvenation and strength, in the Name of Jesus. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:13am On Apr 19, 2019
Apr 19

It is well with my spirit, soul and body. I prosper in all things; my health is flourishing. My life is an absolute manifestation of the glory of God! I live from the inside out; the glory of the Lord in my spirit is expressed in my body with excellent and perfect health. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:57am On Apr 20, 2019
Apr 20

I am bold, strong and courageous in my daily walk of faith. My words are quick and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword. With my words, I cut down everything in my body that is contrary to the provisions of the Word. The Greater One lives in me, and I refuse to be sick because the life of God in me pulsates through every part of my body. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:52am On Apr 21, 2019
Apr 21

I refuse to be ignorant of the devices of the enemy. I am free from sickness, and I will not be overtaken by feelings of pain and discomfort because God’s Word and the law of life inundate my being completely. I refuse to cower in fear of what the adversary may do to my body because I know who I am. Hallelujah
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:14am On Apr 22, 2019
Apr 22

I speak to my body in the Name of Jesus Christ, and I declare that every fiber of my being hears the Word of the Lord and responds to it. My mind, heart, skin and bones, and all organs in my body respond to God’s Word. I am confident that I dwell in perfect health every day. Praise the Lord!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:12am On Apr 23, 2019
Apr 23

The plans of the adversary regarding my health will always come to nothing and be of none effect because I am born of God. I have overcome all the workings of the enemy. I have peace within my borders and the health in me flows out from me to everyone I come in contact with, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:03am On Apr 24, 2019
Apr 24

Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I refuse to fear! I walk by faith and not by sight. I refuse to be moved by any symptoms that may show up in my body. I have the imperishable life of God in me, causing me to walk continually in divine health and strength. Praise God forevermore!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:26am On Apr 25, 2019
Apr 25

I declare that I am made whole, fortified from sickness, disease and infirmity, and preserved in divine health. The Word of God quickens my mortal body; this is my confident assurance. My health flourishes daily because the power of Jesus Christ continually works in me. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:52am On Apr 26, 2019
Apr 26

The Word of God is the source of my life, and it is living and active in me today. I experience the transforming power of the Word in my health, finances, family and everything that concerns me. I live in absolute victory over sickness, disease and poverty. No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper because I live in Christ. Praise the Lord!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:23am On Apr 27, 2019
Apr 27

Dear Father, I thank you for sending Jesus to the world, and bringing us the message of faith. Faith is stirred in my heart even now, and I’m strengthened in my spirit, soul and body. I live a life of endless victories, and I walk triumphantly over sickness and death. I am more than a conqueror, and Christ is glorified in, and revealed through my body. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:51am On Apr 28, 2019
Apr 28

The life and nature of God is at work in me, in every fiber of my being, in every cell of my blood and in every bone of my body. I’m thus, an overcomer, victorious and triumphant over sickness, disease and circumstances. I’m superior to the devil and the negative systems of this world. Hallelujah!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (34) (Reply)

Can We Pray Together? / Lagos Government Suspends Re-Opening Of Churches And Mosques / Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.