Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris (36982 Views)

Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:11am On Feb 25, 2019
Feb 25

I am God's head quarters, His living tabernacle and His dwelling place. Therefore, I live in perfect health and strength for God can't share His head quarters, tabernacle and dwelling place with sickness or disease. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:20am On Feb 26, 2019
Feb 26

I do not get sick. I am born of God and I have His life and nature within me. I declare that my body daily functions in the way God designed it to function. I refuse to fashion my life according to the doctor's report or how I feel; my life is directed by the Word of God. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:39am On Feb 27, 2019
Feb 27

There is a fountain of life springing forth from within me. The life of God within me bubbles inside me and puts a spring in my steps every day! I know who I am. I am full of life, because I have received the fullness of life; health is mine, and strength is mine, in the name of Jesus. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:05am On Feb 28, 2019
Feb 28

I set God's Word always before me; in my heart, before my eyes and in my mouth. I will not let them depart from me, for they are life and medicine to my body. The Word of God is my every day recipe for divine health. It is medicine to my physical body; it works in me as a drug, purifying my system and perfecting my health, in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:12am On Mar 02, 2019
Mar 1

Sickness, disease and infirmity have no place in my body, for Jesus took my infirmities and bore my sicknesses in His body on the cross. By His stripes I was healed, and I remain healed today! Every day when I wake up, I am full of life and vitality. My mind is alert; my body is alert and full of strength, in the Name of Jesus. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:13am On Mar 02, 2019
Mar 2

I am born of God; I belong to the family of God, and in this family, health and strength reign supreme. In my family, we do not know sickness! The life that we have within us is Zoƫ, the indestructible life of God. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:52am On Mar 03, 2019
Mar 3

The people of the world may be subject to various sicknesses and diseases, but I'm different! I may look like the rest of the world, but there is a different principle of life at work in me. I was born "sickness-free"; that means I'm not associated with sickness. Glory to God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:52am On Mar 04, 2019
Mar 4

I am the offspring of God's Word, and death has no power over me. Sickness and disease have no hold on my body. I am a child of the Word of God. The Word of God is medicine to my flesh; therefore, I live in divine health twenty-four hours every day. The life of God runs through my being. I am a member of His body, His flesh and of His bones. I am alive in Christ, and alive unto God. My way is prosperous and it is well with me, in Jesus Name. Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:03am On Mar 05, 2019
Mar 5

There is an environment of good that surrounds me, and that environment repels sickness, poverty and death. I am above only and not beneath; I am the head and not the tail. Sin, sickness and death cannot have dominion over me because I have been bought with a price - the precious blood of Christ. Hallelujah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 11:27am On Mar 06, 2019
Mar 6

I know who I am! I am not the sick trying to get healed. No, I am the healed living in divine health. No sickness can successfully fasten itself on my body. The Word has been sent for my healing and health in Christ - the anointed One and His anointing. I live in the rejuvenating power of the resurrected Christ every single day! I am free from sickness and disease of any kind, for the life of God is in me. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:52am On Mar 07, 2019
Mar 7

I'm a doer of God's word; therefore, I refuse to be subject to cancer, HIV or any other infirmity! I ascend above every form of disease because my life is hid with Christ in God. The Name of Jesus has been named upon me; I'll never be sick in my life. No sickness or infirmity of the body can overwhelm me. Praise the Lord!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:41am On Mar 08, 2019
Mar 8

God's Word is health to my body. It's medicine to my flesh and I meditate upon it constantly. My words are full of divine power and authority, and they produce changes in my life. I'm healthy, strengthened and vitalized, in the Name of Jesus. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:51am On Mar 09, 2019
Mar 9

I am what God says I am, I have what God says I have, and I can do what God says I can do. The Word of God is working in me and it is producing what it talks about in my body. That same Spirit that raised up Christ from the dead gives life to my body, in the Name of Jesus. Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
Mar 10

The Holy Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead lives in me; therefore, my body is vitalized by the power of the Holy Spirit. There's no death or failure in my body; the life-giving Spirit is at work in every fiber of my being; I declare that my body is daily filled with strength from within by the power of the Holy Ghost. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:02am On Mar 11, 2019
Mar 11

My body is the temple of the living God. It is holy and sanctified; impervious to sickness or any contrary situation. The Word of God is life to me and it is health to my flesh. Every cell in my blood and every marrow in my bone is inundated with the very life of God. Glory to God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:32am On Mar 12, 2019
Mar 12

The Word of God is at work in me mightily; therefore, I live in health and prosperity, even as my soul prospers. No disease, sickness or infirmity can anchor itself to my body. I am daily revitalized, strengthened and energized by the wonder-working ability of God's Word. Hallelujah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
Mar 13

Jesus was wounded for my transgressions and bruised for my iniquities; the chastisement of my peace was upon Him and with His stripes I was healed. I am the healed of God and sickness shall not have dominion over me, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:36am On Mar 14, 2019
Mar 14

I'm a new creation in Christ Jesus; the old man that is susceptible to sickness is dead. This new man is 'the healed of God'! The indestructible life of God is in every bone of my body and in every cell of my blood. Therefore, I remain in divine health in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:28am On Mar 15, 2019
Mar 15

I am born, not of corruptible seed, but of the incorruptible and 'uninfectable' seed - the Word of God which lives and abides forever. I am immune to sickness and my body neutralizes anything that is contrary to the Word of God, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:44am On Mar 17, 2019
Mar 16

My body has been infused with divine energy, because the Spirit of God dwells in me. No sickness can stay in my body. No disease can fasten itself on me. I have a disease destroying force at work in me. I am not subject to sickness, even as Jesus is not subject to sickness, because as He is, so am I in this world. Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:45am On Mar 17, 2019
Mar 17

I am the healed of God; therefore, my health is flourishing like a palm tree. I have the blessing of the mind and the blessing of the body. By His stripes I was healed, and I remain in health today and every other day of my life, in Jesus Name. Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:42am On Mar 18, 2019
Mar 18

Thank you Father for your healing power that is at work in my body. It is working in every bone of my body, every fiber of my being and every cell of my blood. I rejoice dear Lord Jesus because your Word keeps me in perfect health. Hallelujah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:46am On Mar 19, 2019
Mar 19

I am the healed of God; therefore my health is flourishing like a palm tree. I have the blessing of the mind and the blessing of the body. By His stripes I was healed, and I remain in health today and every other day of my life, in Jesus Name. Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2019
Mar 20

I choose to live in God's perfect will for my life. And His will is for me to live in perfect health, therefore, I live in perfect health and vitality daily, in Jesus Name. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
Mar 21

My body has been infused with divine energy, because the Spirit of God dwells in me. No sickness can stay in my body. No disease can fasten itself on me. I have a disease destroying force at work in me. I am not subject to sickness, even as Jesus is not subject to sickness, because as He is, so am I in this world. Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:02am On Mar 22, 2019
Mar 22

I am a partaker of the divine nature of God; therefore, the divine health of God is at work in me in Jesus name. I declare that I am whole, fortified from sickness, disease and infirmity, and preserved in divine health. Hallelujah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:06am On Mar 23, 2019
Mar 23

I rule and reign over every form of sickness; no cancer, tumor, diabetes or arthritis can stay in my body, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:56am On Mar 24, 2019
Mar 24

I am walking in divine health every day of my life; sickness cannot prevail over my body because eternal life is working from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet. Hallelujah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 24, 2019
@propastorchris

Are you aware of the lady that almost died of Aids all because she was deceived by the healing school of Chris Oyakhikome in this very forum?

One of your pastor (Joagbaje) then promised to compensate a dear brother helping in that case with 500k if he could demonstrate there has been fraud and has failed to do till date. Are you people doing something about that?

1 Like

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:12am On Mar 25, 2019
Mar 25

I declare that the Holy Spirit is at work in me; therefore, my body is daily renewed! The Holy Ghost lives in me, therefore, I have the dynamic ability to effect changes. I declare that no sickness has the power or ability to destroy my body, in Jesus Name. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:50am On Mar 29, 2019
Mar 26

The same Spirit that raised up Jesus from the dead lives in me; it's impossible for me to be brought down by sickness. The healing power of Christ is working in my bones, tissues, tendons, ligaments, and in every cell of my blood. The Holy Ghost vitalizes my body; my body cannot be destroyed, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:51am On Mar 29, 2019
Mar 27

I dwell continually in health through the working of the mighty power of the Holy Spirit in me. Jesus has made my life beautiful! I'll never walk in sickness or defeat! The victorious and glorious life is mine now and always, in the mighty Name of Jesus. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (34) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To The RCCG Lady At BBNaija Audition / Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? / Debrah Osagiede Is Dead Spirit And Life Bible Church Founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.