Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris (37020 Views)

Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:52am On Jun 14, 2020
June 14

I live in health continuously – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No weapon formed or fashioned against me shall prosper. There’s life in my bones, tissues, muscles, tendons, and ligaments. I’m alive to God and Christ is alive in me!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:58am On Jun 15, 2020
June 15

I’ve put on the new nature of righteousness. I have the incorruptible life of God in my spirit. This new life energizes every cell of my blood, every bone of my body, and every fiber of my being, so that I radiate life and health always.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:46am On Jun 16, 2020
June 16

Today, I walk in the reality of the new life of righteousness, which I've received in Christ. My path is illuminated to see and experience the glory of God in my health, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:26am On Jun 17, 2020
June 17

I experience the supernatural in my body every day by the power of God’s Spirit. The Greater One lives in me. My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost; therefore, there's no room for sickness in my body.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:49am On Jun 18, 2020
June 18

The Word of God grows mightily in me, prevailing and producing health in my body. I refuse to be a victim. I continually live above sickness, disease and infirmity, for as He is, so am I in this world. I declare that I am strong and healthy. Sickness has no place in me. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:43am On Jun 19, 2020
June 19

God's Word is my light and my life! It is nourishment for my spirit, food for my soul and health for my body! I live by the Word today, and its mighty power is evident in my body as I meditate on and do the Word.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:45am On Jun 20, 2020
June 20

I am a testimony, the seed of Abraham and an heir of the blessings of Abraham through Christ. I prosper in my health, and I am a living manifestation of God’s infinite blessings and unfailing grace.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:34am On Jun 21, 2020
June 21

Through the power of the Word and by the working of the Spirit, I walk in God’s perfect will for my life today. There are no accidents or mishaps in my path. I’m blessed in the city and in the field, in my going out and in my coming in! I’m blessed to be a blessing!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:17am On Jun 22, 2020
June 22

I walk in preordained pathways of blessings! Divine health flourishes in me. Goodness and mercy follow me everywhere I go, and I have the supernatural grace to excel in all endeavors today. I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:20am On Jun 23, 2020
June 23

I am born again; therefore, I’m not ordinary. As the Father has life in Himself, even so has He given me to have His life – a life without limits. Thus, I function with supernatural strength and abilities today. Nothing and no one can hurt or harm me, for my sufficiency is of God.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:46am On Jun 24, 2020
June 24

I hail from God and I’ve overcome the devil and the cohorts of darkness. I am born of the Word of God; therefore, I’m impregnable to everything that hurts or binds because the Greater One dwells in me! Glory to God.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:38am On Jun 25, 2020
June 25

I hail from God and I’ve overcome the devil and the cohorts of darkness. I am born of the Word of God; therefore, I’m impregnable to everything that hurts or binds because the Greater One dwells in me! Glory to God.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:58am On Jun 26, 2020
June 26

Just like the cedar in Lebanon, I declare that I am deeply rooted in the Word of God; I am strong, healthy and continually making progress. I am an embodiment of God's grace, and my daily experience is that of the miraculous and God's infinite love.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:34am On Jun 27, 2020
June 27

The Word of God is at work in me mightily; therefore, I live in health and prosperity, even as my soul prospers. No disease, sickness or infirmity can anchor itself to my body. I am daily vitalized, strengthened and energized by the wonder-working ability of God's Word.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:41am On Jun 27, 2020
A prayer for you!

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:38am On Jun 28, 2020
June 28

My body is the temple of the living God; it is holy and sanctified, impervious to sickness or any contrary situation. The Word of God is life to me and it is health to my flesh. Every cell in my blood and every marrow in my bones are inundated with the very life of God.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:26am On Jun 29, 2020
June 29

I'm a victor in Christ Jesus. Fear, doubt and unbelief have no place in me, for my faith in God and His eternal Word is the victory that overcomes the world! I refuse to be sick, diseased, distressed or discouraged, because greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:40am On Jun 30, 2020
June 30

Irrespective of the challenges that may come my way, I stand tall and unshakable in faith. I refuse to allow what I hear or see with my senses cause me to stagger. I rejoice today and always because I know that I have my victory in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:15am On Jul 01, 2020
July 1

I'm a victor in Christ Jesus. Fear, doubt, and unbelief have no place in me, for my faith in God and in His eternal Word is the victory that overcomes the world! Divinity is tabernacled in my physical body! I'm a new creation, not subject to the elements of this world. I live the transcendent life! I reign over sickness, disease, poverty, and lack! Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:47am On Jul 02, 2020
July 2

Dear Father, I thank You for giving me eternal life and bringing me into a vital union with You! I rejoice that I'm one spirit with You; thus an associate of the God-kind. My trust is in You alone, for You are the strength of my life, my glory, and my song! Today, I put my faith to work in every area of my life - spirit, soul, and body and I see it producing in me what it talks about. I walk in divine health, prosperity, success, and victory always, in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:08am On Jul 03, 2020
July 3

The divine life is working in every fiber of my being, every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body! There is no impossible situation with me; therefore, I refuse to be discouraged because greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world! From the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, my entire being is vitalized by the Holy Spirit who lives in me, invigorating me through and through, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:56am On Jul 04, 2020
July 4

The Lord Jesus Christ is the Apostle and High Priest of my confession. Just as He maintained the beautiful confession before Pilate, I also declare that I live the supernatural life naturally! The Word of God, and the Holy Spirit quicken my body through and through, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:15am On Jul 05, 2020
July 5

I'm an associate of the God-kind, with the indestructible life of God in me! I have the life and nature of God in me; therefore, I'm an overcomer and more than a conqueror. I live in the Christ-environment, where divinity reigns; the divine life is operational in me today and always, for I hail from God; born of Him. Praise God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:24am On Jul 05, 2020
Mid year Thanksgiving service 5th & 12th of July 2020

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:54am On Jul 06, 2020
July 6

I am one with the Father and I enjoy the heavenly life here on earth. Therefore, eternal life flows in me as a result of this oneness. No sickness, disease or infirmity can stay in my body. I'm living a successful, healthy and victorious life because I'm one with the Spirit and death has no association with me; glory to God. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:02am On Jul 06, 2020
Welcome to the month of Productivity!

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:49am On Jul 07, 2020
July 7

I declare that circumstances are turned around for my good, and I'm blessed beyond measure today as I speak forth God’s Word in faith. My body is energized by the Spirit through the Word. I declare that my mind is refreshed and renewed, and my life transformed by the latent power of God's Word, in Jesus' Name.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:21am On Jul 08, 2020
July 8

I belong in God’s superior class of divine beings; therefore, I look beyond the natural realm of existence to my heavenly rights, blessings, and provisions in Christ Jesus! I recognize today and take hold of my divine right to live in health, prosperity, and dominion! Today and always, I exercise my divine right to reign and rule over the circumstances of life and exercise dominion over Satan.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:16am On Jul 09, 2020
July 9

Not only do I believe what the Word says about me, I endorse and establish it to be real in my life through my confessions of faith! The Word of God produces in me today a harvest of what it talks about as I put it to work and act my faith in every situation and circumstance of life, irrespective of any diagnosis. My health flourishes daily and I have a sound mind in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:03am On Jul 10, 2020
July 10

My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost; every fiber of my being - from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet - is vitalized by the Spirit of God. I live a triumphant and victorious life today, far above the devil and the negative systems of this world! The life of God in me destroys sickness, disease, and infirmity; therefore I’m "uninfectable." Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:01am On Jul 11, 2020
July 11

I'm conscious of the supernatural life of God that's in my spirit. Therefore, I refuse to live by the dictates of the outward man, but by the guidance and direction unveiled to my spirit from the Lord. I live out the transcendent life of greatness, excellence, and success inherent in my spirit, as I walk according to God’s Word today and at all times, in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:24am On Jul 12, 2020
July 12

I rejoice exceedingly today with joy unspeakable and full of glory, for the Lord has done great and wondrous things in my life! Thus, my heart rejoices in His goodness, for He has filled my mouth with laughter. I'm strengthened because the joy of the Lord in my spirit is my strength. Gloom, depression, and heaviness are far from me, for I carry an atmosphere of joy with me everywhere I go, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (34) (Reply)

Debrah Osagiede Is Dead Spirit And Life Bible Church Founder / Can We Pray Together? / Church Resumption: Guidelines By Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.