Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris (37016 Views)

Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:07am On Nov 25, 2018
Nov 25

I am a child of the Most High, because I'm “....born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God”. This is the reason sickness, disease, or infirmity of the body can’t, and won't be my master.
I'm a partaker of the divine nature; that nature can’t be corrupted or defiled by sickness, disease or anything that’s of darkness, because it’s the very nature of God.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 11:01am On Nov 26, 2018
Nov 26

Christ is my life; in Him I live and move and have my being. I’ve been delivered from sin, sickness and death, and catapulted into God’s realm of abundant life. My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost; therefore, I am ‘uninfectable’. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nov 27

There’s such a place where sicknesses and diseases have no power over people. That place is Zion—it’s the unseen city where God and His Son Jesus dwell and where I reside spiritually. Divine health has now become my present-day possession, because I dwell where divinity reigns. In the natural world, infirmities hold people in bondage, but I’m different! As a citizen of Zion, I’ve got dominion over every sickness and disease
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
Nov 28

I exercise authority over my body, keeping it free of sickness, disease and infirmity. I will not permit in my body anything that isn’t consistent with God’s Word for my life; I take charge and rule over my body. I command my body to function rightly in line with the life of Christ that’s in my spirit.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nov 29

I was born into Zion and I'm an inhabitant of this glorious land of health and abundance, also referred to as “the heavenly Jerusalem” where sickness is foreign, and I’ve got both the right and responsibility to say “no” to it. Divine health is my present-hour possession.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:20am On Nov 30, 2018
Nov 30

I dwell continually in health through the working of the mighty power of the Holy Spirit in me. Jesus has made my life beautiful! I'll never walk in sickness or defeat! The victorious and glorious life is mine now and always, in the mighty Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:49am On Dec 01, 2018
Dec 1

I know that the presence of symptoms is not proof of sickness. The symptoms cannot change my confession that divine health is mine in the now. Therefore I eradicate the sickness talk from my vocabulary completely. I maintain my faith-confession that divine health is my present hour-possession, my body is literally immune to all sickness, infirmity and disease.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:35am On Dec 02, 2018
Dec 2

I vehemently refuse sickness, disease, and weakness. I’m vitalized, quickened and energized in my physical body by the Spirit that dwells in me. I live in higher planes of life where I reign in righteousness, through Christ Jesus. Blessed be God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:12am On Dec 03, 2018
Dec 3

I have made the Word of God my source and my foundation. I live in, and by the Word of God, and I glorify God with my life. My life has become an instrument of His glory and righteousness, and I live triumphantly over sickness, diseases, sin, Satan, darkness, death and the world. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:06am On Dec 04, 2018
Dec 4

I am conscious that the Spirit of God, who is the conveyor of the blessings of God, and of all that’s been given to me in Christ Jesus, lives in me. The Spirit of God isn’t docile inside me; He’s active and He perambulates in me. I am victorious over the devices of the evil one and the corrupting influences in this world. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:45am On Dec 05, 2018
Dec 5

I am born of the Word the same way Jesus was born of the Word; the life in me is the life of the Word. I am indestructible because the Word from which I came is indestructible; it lives and abides forever. I’m the heavenly man; the God-man from heaven, with the life of Christ. I refuse to see myself as human; I’m divine! As Jesus is, so am I in this world
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
Dec 6

I am walking in divine health every day of my life; sickness cannot prevail over my body because eternal life is working from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:46am On Dec 07, 2018
Dec 7

I have the life of God in me. I live in divine health every day of my life. Sickness has no place in me for I have been made complete in Christ and I walk in divine health every day of my life. The divine life of God is working from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:09am On Dec 08, 2018
Dec 8

The life of God is working in me; therefore, each day, I live a healthier life. I am getting stronger by the day. Every cell of my blood, every bone of my body and every fiber of my being is energized by the Holy Spirit. I don’t wear out, for the living Spirit of God vitalizes every part of my being, in the Name of Jesus. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
Dec 9

Christ is my life; in Him I live and move and have my being. I’ve been delivered from sin, sickness and death, and catapulted into God’s realm of abundant life. My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost; therefore, I am ‘uninfectable’. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:47am On Dec 10, 2018
Dec 10

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for teaching me how to keep my body clean so I can use it for your glory. I pray that as I offer my body to you as a living sacrifice, my whole body is sanctified and profitable for your divine use, in Jesus’ Name! Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:13am On Dec 11, 2018
Dec 11

I am a possessor of eternal life, and that life destroys sickness, repels diseases and annuls infirmities. Divine health is my present hour-possession, my body is literally immune to all sickness, infirmity and disease. Hallelujah!!!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:29am On Dec 12, 2018
Dec 12

I exercise authority over my body as I reject sickness, disease and infirmity in my body. I am not ordinary; I refuse to be infected by any sickness, disease or infirmity. In the Name of Jesus, I refuse to accommodate negative reactions in my body
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:24am On Dec 13, 2018
Dec 13

Jesus successfully bore all my infirmities on the cross; thus, I dwell in divine health. My body is full of radiant health and vitality. Every organ of my body functions perfectly by virtue of the life of God in me. I reject every infirmity and sickness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:50am On Dec 14, 2018
Dec 14

I have eternal life. This life produces everything I need to live and enjoy a fruitful and productive life here on earth. I refuse to consider what my body tells me, because the life that I have is indestructible. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:22am On Dec 15, 2018
Dec 15

I keep my body in subjection to the Word of God, and I refuse to give Satan any foothold in my physical body. I tell my body what to do, and it responds accordingly. I tell my body how it should feel, and I don’t accommodate sickness; I cut out every sickness, disease or infirmity with the Word of God
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 11:59am On Dec 16, 2018
Dec 16

I declare that the Holy Spirit is at work in me; therefore, my body is daily renewed! The Holy Ghost lives in me, therefore, I have the dynamic ability to effect changes. I declare that no sickness has the power or ability to destroy my body, in Jesus' name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:44am On Dec 17, 2018
Dec 17

I declare in the Name of Jesus that divine health is mine; no infirmity can stay in me. Sickness is far removed from me. I am born of God, I have overcome every sickness. No infirmity can fasten itself to my body. I declare that I am stronger today than I was yesterday because the word of God is prevailing in my body. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:14am On Dec 18, 2018
Dec 18

The Word of God is health to my flesh; therefore, I don't get sick. The seed of God is in my spirit and I boldly declare that I'm vitally renewed everyday. I'm strong, healthy and active, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:10am On Dec 19, 2018
Dec 19

I order my tongue to speak the right words about my health. My strength is renewed daily and my youth like the eagle. I dwell in Zion; therefore I will never have the testimony that I am sick. I have the life of God in me; I refuse to accommodate any infirmity. I am a new creation in Christ Jesus and sickness has no place in me, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
Dec 20

My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, and cannot cohabit with sickness. No sickness can thrive in my body because of the impact of the divine life on my physical body. Halleluiah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:29am On Dec 22, 2018
Dec 21

The divine health of God is at work in me. The Word of God rejuvenates my body and strengthens me. Every cell of my blood, every bone of my body and every fiber of my being is energized by the same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead. By the Word, I am made whole; fortified against sickness, disease and infirmity. I am daily preserved by the Word of God.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:31am On Dec 22, 2018
Dec 22

My body belongs to God and I use it for His glory. I declare that my whole being is sanctified and profitable for divine use. I’m a new creation in Christ; the old man that was susceptible to sickness is dead. This new man is the ‘healed of God’.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:40am On Dec 23, 2018
Dec 23

My health flourishes on a daily basis because the healing power of Jesus Christ continually works in me. I do not get sick; no infirmity can thrive in my body because the greater one lives in me. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
Dec 24

The indestructible life of God is inside of me; it’s in my bones, in my blood and in every part of me. Therefore, I cannot be sick; I live in divine health continually. The One Who lives in me is greater than he that lives in the world! I am superior to sickness, lack, poverty or disease.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
Dec 25

The Spirit of God vitalizes every fiber of my being! The God-life in me destroys sickness, disease and infirmities! I’m healthy and strong! Only the life and nature of Christ – His beauty and glory – are manifested in my physical body, because He perambulates in me, through the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
Dec 26

I live above the systems of this world because the greater One lives in me! I’m not subject to the elements of the world, and my life is a testimony of God’s greatness. Divine might is at work in me; my strength is renewed daily, causing me to triumph over sickness and infirmity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (34) (Reply)

Father Ebube Muonso Buys Cars For 8 Church Workers As Christmas Gifts / Debrah Osagiede Is Dead Spirit And Life Bible Church Founder / Can We Pray Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.