Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (68190 Views)

The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] / Dirty Mind: What Do You See? / My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Fazemood(m): 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
Annie939:
you are tempting your self
How's that? How can he be tempting himself when it's the lady whose displaying her commodity freely b4 him. Abi na you be she

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
Fazemood:

You sef na encourage abi discouragement you dey? Wetin be ur advice?

Continue reading

You will soon see my advice.

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Burgerlomo: 4:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
What type of rubbish is that? Abeg invite me over make I come discipline her with my God given tool grin

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by zealadjay(m): 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
I see temptation everywhere...

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by RichlyOBS(m): 4:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
Annie939:
you are tempting your self
how?
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by RickandMorty: 4:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
My Roommates girlfriend used to do this when i was single. But never fully naked. I thought she just came out half unclad becuase she felt comfortable with her boyfriend but she only came out when she hears my door open and close. she knew she was sexy. I thought it was a coincidence that she always wants to do something in the kitchen when i'm there by myself, but it happened for a very long time till my roommate noticed and they had fight about it. lol. I don't think she was doing it consciously, girls really like attention.

2 Likes

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by rhames(m): 4:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
RichlyOBS:
I have 3bedroom apartment I decided to give one room out for rent so that the bill will be lesser for me.... My girlfriend brought her cousin sister Juliet to rent the room,, she hv been living with me since last year November.... But there's something wrong with the girl (juliet) which I don't like,, the 3bedroom flat I got have a parlour and you must pass through the parlour before getting to the kitchen..so whenever am in the parlour watching movies or music videos this girl will walk by to the kitchen with just only pant and bra and sometimes she don't put on bra but she will use hand to cover her boobs if she sees me... I started wandering what this girl is up to... Sometimes she walk pass when am watching a romatic movie and that's tempting... It was day before yesterday, she walk pass with full unclothedness then I got angry and called her to talk, I told her if she can't be putting on clothes whenever am around she should stay inside her room and don't come out naked or half naked again... Can you imagine what this girl told me ,, out of annoyance she said whenever she's passing that I should focus on my tv not her then she left... I was surprised because I thought she never expected I was at home or maybe she thought I would be in my room...

She's my girlfriend cousin and I think am going to report to her sister? Or am asking her to park out?... She have been doing this ever since she broke up with her boyfriend

guys have you ever experienced this before please?

Ladies is it what she's doing is normal or am I the one having dirty mind?? She's seriously tempting me and my babe haven't heard anything about it...

She don't do this if am with my friends and whenever my babe is around she don't come out from her room they are family members but they're not that close..

please transfer the babe to me and stop lamenting.

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Annie939(f): 4:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
Fazemood:

How's that? How can he be tempting himself when it's the lady whose displaying her commodity freely b4 him. Abi na you be she
I don't get it at all .why will a man who has been sleeping with girls be tempted just because he saw a lady's laps or boobs hmmmmmmmm let him visit female hostel

2 Likes

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by laliga01: 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
[quote author=gabinogem post=64311469] u just be confused derailer...how am I sure u don't indulge in incest rape undecided Oga sir kpomo[/quot
All I can say to you now is, this weekend, just beware of straight bullet.

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by gabinogem(m): 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
[quote author=laliga01 post=64311863][/quote] cheesy cheesy see Nairaland militant... Funny dude

2 Likes

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by ladygudhead(f): 4:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
blaqroy:
I belong to comment readers association of nigeria (CRAON)our duty is to read,hit like,smile and pass. we no dey find trouble oo, we also try to be very brief so we can move to other comments.. Please membership to this association is opened to all...
just hit LIKE..
LMAO cheesy cheesy guy u too much. i'm just liking u 4 this.abeg i'm availing myself 4 d position of a treasurer 4 this honorable org. amma so jobless. cheesy

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by laliga01: 4:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
gabinogem:
cheesy cheesy see Nairaland militant... Funny dude
See your big head, Liver don fail you already.
If na campus nau, I know as I for take track you, treat your f""lip but nevertheless, all we do now is ginger and preach one love.

Niggas don't hate on niggas.

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by obiageIi(f): 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
If I were you, I walk naked when she is watching too, preferably when her friend s are around

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by debspauly(f): 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
why can't you ignore her... pervert!!

2 Likes

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Fazemood(m): 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
Annie939:
I don't get it at all .why will a man who has been sleeping with girls be tempted just because he saw a lady's laps or boobs hmmmmmmmm let him visit female hostel

You don't get it,
The eyes is the door to which many wrong things enters the mind and corrupt it.
That you as a lady sees nothing bad in this behaviour is because you're used to seeing your privates and it's normal 4 u. But he's a man wired to react when something attractive he doesn't have or see everyday passes b4 him.

I bet you'd react in same way if an attractive man does thesame b4 you wink

2 Likes

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by RichlyOBS(m): 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
debspauly:
why can't you ignore her... pervert!!
ignore her? Okay Mrs non pervert
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by mechanics(m): 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
Jochabed:
She is tempting you,and i know you can be aroused sexually. But you should control yourself,cause visuals go a long way in the mind.
That's right.

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by mechanics(m): 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
Tell your babe.

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by gabinogem(m): 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
laliga01:

See your big head, Liver don fail you already.
If na campus nau, I know as I for take track you, treat your f""lip but nevertheless, all we do now is ginger and preach one love.

Niggas don't hate on niggas.
So You Are A Certified School Cultist That "Gingers & Preach One Love"...Mister Man, Go Get A Life & Say NO To Cultism.

2 Likes

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by octopusfreaky(f): 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
ubunja:
fire her and get a decent respectful gal with manners.
she'll embarass you one day walking n@ked when you have important visitors.
AND NO NEVER FVCK HER. never ever ever desire her pvssy.once you fvck her you will be back to square zero: PAYING ALL RENT.she wont mind paying late,paying incomplete or even skipping rent altogether. and coz you fvcked her it would be impossible to throw her out just like that.she'll turn around and say you raped her.
i always avoid women in business.be it as a tenant or business partner.they are manipulative and will always take sexual advantage while ready to curse you should you look at her even in the smallest sexual way.
never rent a room out to a female again.never.deal with guys and save yourself a headache.
lolzz, you understand women so well. Women are manipulative.

2 Likes

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by laliga01: 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
gabinogem:
So You Are A Certified School Cultist That "Gingers & Preach One Love"...Mister Man, Go Get A Life & Say NO To Cultism.

You see nah, na people like them de use do example.
Declear you missing.
You better pipe low. Man's not hot.

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Codes151(m): 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
How old are u?

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by gabinogem(m): 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
laliga01:

You see nah, na people like them de use do example.
Declear you missing.
You better pipe low. Man's not hot.
Flee Away From Cultism, It Does Not Pay... A word is enough for those that uses their brain. cool

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by RichlyOBS(m): 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
Codes151:
How old are u?
does it matter?
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by laliga01: 5:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
gabinogem:
Flee Away From Cultism, It Does Not Pay... A word is enough for those that uses their brain. cool

There is this song they sing for people like you but trust me, you are so lucky.
Go gather your friends and drink some beer.....
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Eberex(m): 5:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
She's tempting me or am having a dirty mind?

see question.

But I know your plan. You want to count the number of "yes bang her" to "no don't " abi before you do it. Because eventually we both know which vote would win the day.

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by pennywys(m): 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
RichlyOBS:
I have 3bedroom apartment I decided to give one room out for rent so that the bill will be lesser for me.... My girlfriend brought her cousin sister Juliet to rent the room,, she hv been living with me since last year November.... But there's something wrong with the girl (juliet) which I don't like,, the 3bedroom flat I got have a parlour and you must pass through the parlour before getting to the kitchen..so whenever am in the parlour watching movies or music videos this girl will walk by to the kitchen with just only pant and bra and sometimes she don't put on bra but she will use hand to cover her boobs if she sees me... I started wandering what this girl is up to... Sometimes she walk pass when am watching a romatic movie and that's tempting... It was day before yesterday, she walk pass with full unclothedness then I got angry and called her to talk, I told her if she can't be putting on clothes whenever am around she should stay inside her room and don't come out naked or half naked again... Can you imagine what this girl told me ,, out of annoyance she said whenever she's passing that I should focus on my tv not her then she left... I was surprised because I thought she never expected I was at home or maybe she thought I would be in my room...

She's my girlfriend cousin and I think am going to report to her sister? Or am asking her to park out?... She have been doing this ever since she broke up with her boyfriend

guys have you ever experienced this before please?

Ladies is it what she's doing is normal or am I the one having dirty mind?? She's seriously tempting me and my babe haven't heard anything about it...

She don't do this if am with my friends and whenever my babe is around she don't come out from her room they are family members but they're not that close..
OP please don't be stupid, since when do you become born again? Go clean the babe pussy, don't waste time

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by raphrinco: 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hu

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by gabinogem(m): 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
laliga01:

There is this song they sing for people like you but trust me, you are so lucky.
Go gather your friends and drink some beer.....
lol... This is how u threaten ur peers right!?... cheesy

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by nengiscrib: 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
U will never be able to avoid her unless u report to ur girlfriend, else It's just a matter of time before u fall.

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Blonchilli(m): 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
RichlyOBS from your story seems you're in Italy., are you? She's just after you bro. If you are then it's obvious she wants what her cousin has. Some people are wicked sha. Use your head. Nobody on this forum will give you the advice you want to hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman / Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos / What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.