Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (68187 Views)

The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] / Dirty Mind: What Do You See? / My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by ken2baba(m): 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
alexialin:

No one should have a friend like you.

You can destroy relationship.

op don't listen to this one.
he has a point.

The babe may try to test him

Before he can report to his babe, he should video her secretly as evidence because she may turn the story on him
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by RichlyOBS(m): 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
divproducts:
Temptation dey on his own, human being dey go knock for him door.. Ur gal saw d situation of ur house and still went ahead to bring her so called cousin sis to live with you.. And u foolishly accepted, who even told u that a guy stays in d same flat with a gal without any temptation.. A bachelor for that for that matter.. Wise up fool angry
oga arrange yourself
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
gabinogem:
Temptation... This is where self control comes into play. A real man knows when a naughty lady wants to start exhibiting naughtiness.
Then joins in the naughty game
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Tomisinbad(m): 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
Is this educative reasoning for fortune's sake. Apply sense madame feminist
Jochabed:
She is tempting you,and i know you can be aroused sexually. But you should control yourself,cause visuals go a long way in the mind.
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by funshynathan(m): 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
http://c./?a=35014&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=35014&utm_term=
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by ArinzeUgo: 12:46am On Jan 19, 2018
Cooked up story...I don't see any atom of truth in this story...imagine ur girlfriend sent her grown up female cousin to stay with u...u think were kids here abi?
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Trager3: 1:19am On Jan 19, 2018
Why are u sharing a flat with ur girlfriends cousin in the first place.....sounds stupid to me
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by brightlinse(m): 5:00am On Jan 19, 2018
with that her response, she must move out of my house immediately shocked
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by lereinter(m): 5:59am On Jan 19, 2018
if she wants it give it to her
just use condom
and let her know she be olosho
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Psoul(m): 6:10am On Jan 19, 2018
gabinogem:
is it a crime now to assist one's girlfriend by allowing her cousin to rent a room in his house It will take self-control for him not to do anything irrational.

Talking about rationality; do u think that the girl is bn rational in her behaviour and response to the guys advice?
Bros, if ur help will put u in trouble, u better not offer such help. Bible says "Flee from all likeness of sin". It never asked us to confront it with self control. So bros park well with ur self control.
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by gabinogem(m): 6:24am On Jan 19, 2018
Psoul:

Talking about rationality; do u think that the girl is bn rational in her behaviour and response to the guys advice?
Bros, if ur help will put u in trouble, u better not offer such help. Bible says "Flee from all likeness of sin". It never asked us to confront it with self control. So bros park well with ur self control.
He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city. Proverbs 16:32 ... Man Know thyself.
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by tober888(m): 7:10am On Jan 19, 2018
If you dare touch her... you will pay the full rent next year grin cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Psoul(m): 8:05am On Jan 19, 2018
gabinogem:
He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city. Proverbs 16:32 ... Man Know thyself.

One problem wt us Christians is that we have so much faith wt no action. We have faith that we even expect God to do most of the things we can do by ourselves.

Slow to anger ruling over ones spirit. U will see dat thing that is making u so much angry, u have every opportunity to walk away from it and u will start ur fervent prayer, asking God to make give u the Spirit of Slow in Anger. Are u tempting God or what.

If u have the grace to stand a naked woman without committing any sin, don't force others to stand wen they have option of running away from it.

St. Paul said that he will not have any problem eating in the shrine or eating anything used for the sacrifice, but for the sake of other brethren that are not all that strong in the faith, he will not lest he lead dem into temptation.
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by gabinogem(m): 8:28am On Jan 19, 2018
Psoul:

One problem wt us Christians is that we have so much faith wt no action. We have faith that we even expect God to do most of the things we can do by ourselves.

Slow to anger ruling over ones spirit. U will see dat thing that is making u so much angry, u have every opportunity to walk away from it and u will start ur fervent prayer, asking God to make give u the Spirit of Slow in Anger. Are u tempting God or what.

If u have the grace to stand a naked woman without committing any sin, don't force others to stand wen they have option of running away from it.

St. Paul said that he will not have any problem eating in the shrine or eating anything used for the sacrifice, but for the sake of other brethren that are not all that strong in the faith, he will not lest he lead dem into temptation.
Funny...& u think self control is not part of fleeing away from sin!? smiley ...it all starts from the mind bruv... If ur mind accepts lustfulness it will surely embrace it. Christ said; He who looks at a woman lustfully in his mind, has already committed fornication/adultery.

It is funny seeing u debunking "self control" & adopting "fleeing" over the OP's case cheesy
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Codes151(m): 8:34am On Jan 19, 2018
RichlyOBS:
does it matter?
i wanted to say sth but I guess this already. Is sth u can handle!
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Yamprince(m): 8:41am On Jan 19, 2018
pictures or Adonbiliv............
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by powerkey: 10:11am On Jan 19, 2018
wizod:
snake must surely begat something long. U're d true resemblance of ur father, dat was hw he was behaving
I don't reply Lunatics twice.
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Coolgent(m): 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
ubunja:
fire her and get a decent respectful gal with manners.
she'll embarass you one day walking n@ked when you have important visitors.
AND NO NEVER FVCK HER. never ever ever desire her pvssy.once you fvck her you will be back to square zero: PAYING ALL RENT.she wont mind paying late,paying incomplete or even skipping rent altogether. and coz you fvcked her it would be impossible to throw her out just like that.she'll turn around and say you raped her.
i always avoid women in business.be it as a tenant or business partner.they are manipulative and will always take sexual advantage while ready to curse you should you look at her even in the smallest sexual way.
never rent a room out to a female again.never.deal with guys and save yourself a headache.

Most sensible answer!
Thanks for the advics too,

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Blinkers: 11:09am On Sep 23, 2019
RichlyOBS ,I hope you did the needful?

Following Ubunja 's advice
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by ManyThanks: 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
richythePH:
it's obvious shes tempting you and if i were you i woulda helped scratch her kitty a long time ago ('cause i'm currently single cheesy)

but since you're in a relationship (and with her cousin too) i advice you find a new place for her and avoid her

if you cant do that then i suggest you attend this programme or get yourself a sex doll
I have been Laughing at your comment and picture.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. / Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.